Black Woman Strapons Black Man

Story Info
Big black woman dominates big black man.
1.9k words
2.4
32.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers

The name is Henry Bateaux and I'm a six-foot-four, big and chubby young black gentleman of Haitian descent currently enrolled in the Criminal Justice program at the prestigious Hancock University, in the city of Weymouth, Massachusetts. This is the story of how I met my lovely girlfriend and fellow Haitian-American student-athlete, Natalie Jane Saint-Preux. The Black Love is back, people. And this time it's for real. I'm not just saying this because Valentine's Day just went by. I'm saying it because I absolutely mean it.

We met when I went to try out for the all-new men's Volleyball team at the Field House. Hancock University used to be Hancock College, an all-female private school. In 2007, the institution went coeducational. As part of its new image, the Hancock school changed its name as a result of its changed status and strove to attract young men to its campus. They did that by beefing up the athletic teams and facilities. A lot of all-female and all-white schools are going coeducational and more minority-oriented these days. I think it's kind of progressive.

The Hancock University Department of Athletics added men's varsity teams in Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Track & Field, Rugby, Swimming, Ice Hockey, Volleyball, Wrestling, Football and Lacrosse. The school already sponsored women's varsity teams in Softball, Golf, Basketball, Ice Hockey, Cross Country, Wrestling, Swimming, Field Hockey, Volleyball, Lacrosse, Rugby and Equestrian. Men now make up fifty two percent of the school's nineteen-thousand-person student body. It's also ethnically diverse. Students of African-American, Latino and Asian descent make up forty three percent of the campus population.

Natalie Saint-Preux was the captain of the Hancock University women's intercollegiate Rugby team. I was looking for the men's volleyball coach and she was kind enough to not only show me his office, but give me her number as well. Folks, I was smitten the first time we met. I've always had a thing for big beautiful black women but this sexy black dame was something else. Standing six feet one inch tall, deliciously heavyset, with large breasts, wide hips, thick legs and a huge round booty. She was also very dark-skinned, almost jet-black. I don't know why some brothers are so into light-skinned black females, or into Hispanic, White or Asian women. Black women are what this brother needs, folks. And the darker-skinned and bigger the better. If a black chick doesn't have a cute face, dark skin, big and thick body and a huge booty, then I don't want to date her. Sorry folks but that's just how I roll.

I arrived late at the Hancock University men's Volleyball team tryouts but I still made the team. I've always loved volleyball. I was on the guys varsity volleyball team at Brockton Community High School, the last institution I attended before enrolling at Hancock University. Lots of people tell me they'd rather see me play basketball because I'm so tall but volleyball is what I love. I just wish more schools fielded men's volleyball teams. Lasell College in Newton, Massachusetts, along with the Wentworth Institute of Technology, Elms College and Johnson & Wales are some of the few schools in the New England area with men's intercollegiate Volleyball teams. Sad but true.

At my new team's first home game, guess who came to cheer me and the guys on? The lovely Natalie, and she had brought a bunch of her friends with her. Man, I was real happy to see her. The Hancock University men's Volleyball team easily took out Lasell College and we went home happy. After the game, as I walked back to my dorm, Natalie and I had a chat. She congratulated me on a game well-played, and we shared a few laughs discussing the highlights of the game. This tall, voluptuous sister with the cute face and big booty from hell was actually very friendly and easy to talk to. I found that refreshing.

I don't mean to speak ill of anyone but too many sisters react negatively whenever a brother just says hello. It's like they're always mad suspicious of us. I don't like that at all. I'm a nice guy. I'm just being polite. Seriously. I'm happy to say Natalie was a very nice gal. A gentle giant, if you will. A big and tall black Amazon who was one of the nicest people I'd ever met. Folks, she was a real gem of a woman. We became friends. Just two black student-athletes hanging out on a college campus. Natalie was fun to be around. We had a lot in common. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that this big beautiful black woman loved Linkin Park's soul-stirring existential songs as much as I did. Hell, I thought I was the only black person who liked them. Natalie also liked the Hulk comic books. She thought the Green Goliath was a misunderstood antihero rather than a monster. I heartily agree with that.

One night, we were just hanging out in her dorm, watching the old show Hanging With Mr. Cooper when she planted a big kiss on me. I was surprised by that but kissed her back anyway. The feel of her soft lips on mine absolutely turned me on. We looked into each other's eyes, and saw kindred spirits reflected there. Sometimes, you just know when something is right. As I later found out, Natalie and I were more of a match than I ever would have thought possible.

Many women like to take it slow when starting a new relationship. Not Natalie. The gal was wild. She took me for rides around town in the bright red convertible her father gave her last year for her birthday. Man, it was a smooth ride. We dined at neat little family restaurants. We went to support our friends and classmates at Hancock University sporting events. As time allowed, I went to her Rugby matches and she went to my Volleyball meets. We would make out like crazy whenever we were alone. Yeah, she was cool.

Sexually , she was a dynamo. We had some wonderfully kinky fun together. One time, Natalie dressed in a Catholic school outfit and asked me to completely dominate her. I was hesitant but she guided me through it. First, I pulled down her panties and slipped my fingers in her big, wet pussy. I also spread her plump ass cheeks wide open and fingered her asshole. Afterwards, I grabbed a cane and gave her big butt some solid whacks. Natalie screamed in delight as I punished her. Watching the big black woman's butt jiggle was fun. I got really turned on.

Afterwards, I asked Natalie to suck my dick. She obediently got on her knees and sucked on my eight inches of uncircumcised black rod. I'm happy to say that she liked my dick just the way it is. Lots of chicks are so prejudiced. They think uncut men are weird. What the fuck? Uncut men are natural men. Why change what nature has made? Natalie agreed. She's a Nursing major and doesn't believe in unnecessary surgery. Is my woman cool or what? Natalie licked my balls and sucked my dick like her life depended on it. When I came, she drank my manly spray. Licked it all up. I couldn't believe this. This woman was awesome! We're getting along wonderfully.

It's Natalie who introduced me to some extremely kinky stuff. One day, she started fingering my ass while sucking my dick. I was surprised but kind of liked it. For some reason, getting my ass fingered got my dick harder. I loved it so much that she decided to get her strap-on dildo and do me with it. I was surprised she had a strap-on but then again, I always knew women were kinkier than most of them let on. Natalie lubricated my ass, then asked me to get on all fours. She positioned herself behind me, and pushed the dildo up my ass.

As the dildo penetrated my ass, I tensed. I got to say it hurt a bit. Natalie told me to relax and promised to be gentle with me. I opened myself up, and it wasn't too bad. While thrusting the dildo into my ass, Natalie stroked my big black dick. Man, for some reason, getting my dick stroked while getting fucked by a big black woman with a strap-on dildo really turned me on. Man, I guess I'm freaky, huh?

As I got used to it, Natalie fucked me harder. It hurt, but also felt weirdly good. I frigging loved it. She pumped me up until I came, squirting all over her hand. Man, that was the best sex I've ever had. Afterwards, I was horny as hell. Natalie took care of that. She sucked my dick until I was hard again, then I put on a condom and pushed my cock into her pussy. She wrapped her arms around me and urged me to fuck her hard. Folks, I didn't need to be told twice. I drilled my cock into my woman's pussy with all of my might. I gave her everything I had, and then some. We fucked and sucked the night away, folks.

Another time, we tried something radically different in the deserted women's locker room after the women's Rugby squad won a big game. It was Natalie's turn to give up the booty. Her idea. She wanted me to fuck her in the ass. As you can imagine, I was all for it. First, she sucked my dick until I was rock-hard, then I put on a condom and fucked her pussy. After a while, we switched things up. She got on all fours and spread her huge butt cheeks wide open. At the sight of this big beautiful black woman spreading her ass for me, I almost frigging came. It was so erotic. I applied lube on my cock and her ass. Then I rubbed my dick against her asshole before pushing it inside.

For such a big woman, Natalie certainly had a tight asshole. I urged myself to be patient and slowly worked my dick into her ass. Natalie was no stranger to anal sex, as I later found out, but she didn't give up the booty for just anybody. Inch by inch, I worked my dick into her asshole. It felt warm and tight around my member. Natalie urged me to fuck her harder. Folks, this was a dream come true for this brother. Hooking up with a big-bottomed, beautiful black woman who loved anal sex as much as I did. Wow. I took my time to enjoy the experience. Natalie gave as good as she got, folks. She backed up her big booty, driving me deeper into her. So, that's what anal sex was like. Wow. Now I see why so many guys talk about it. It was the bomb, as they say! Thrusting my dick into my big and beautiful girlfriend's huge ass was an experience I would never forget. I can't remember how many times I came but we used condoms by the barrel that night.

Yeah, my girlfriend and I have a great time together. We love each other, you see. I appreciate her and she treats me right. We're desperately addicted to anal. I can't get enough of my big black woman fucking me in the ass with her strap-on dildo. And she can't get enough of her favorite big black man fucking her ass with his big black cock. Folks, we're buying lubricant and condoms so much, we just might stimulate the country's economy. Hey, we're patriotic Haitian-Americans, you know?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers