Black Women are Goddesses Ch. 10

Story Info
Black female professor seduces college students.
1.9k words
3.43
20.3k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 24 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 08/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,129 Followers

My name is Alexandra Brown. I'm a six-foot-two, curvy and big-bottomed, beautifully dark-skinned ( and proud ) Black woman living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. I'm a Professor of Criminal Justice at Dale Johnson College in downtown Boston. Right in the heart of the city. Folks, I am a firm believer that one must enjoy one's work. Otherwise what's the point of doing it? Sometimes I take it a bit too far, but always with good results. Unpredictability is the spice of life, in this lady's sincere opinion.

Tonight, I'm having some fun with two students of mine, Andy Pierre and his girlfriend Raven Henderson. They're a very sexy couple I met the day they walked into my Ethics of Criminal Justice class. They immediately stood out, and not just because only thirty eight percent of Dale Johnson College's eighteen-thousand-person student body is made up of African-Americans, Asians and Hispanics. No, these two really looked good together. Andy is a tall, good-looking young Black man with short wavy hair, light brown skin and pale brown eyes. He's the star of the Dale Johnson College men's swim team. One of only three African-American athletes on the national championship swim team of our college. This six-foot-one, 170-pound Black stud is the talk of the college sports world. Word is he could be a serious contender for the 2012 Olympics.

His girlfriend Raven Henderson was equally impressive. A five-foot-ten, pleasantly plump, big-bottomed and very pretty young Black woman with dark brown skin, short Black hair and light gray eyes. Raven Henderson was another star athlete at Dale Johnson College. She's captain of the all-new women's varsity rugby squad. This gal made headlines in high school by being one of the top players on her school's varsity football team. Now she was an NCAA celebrity in her own right due to her prowess in the emerging sport of women's collegiate rugby.

Raven Henderson comes from an impressive family. Her father, Ramon Henderson is the Director of Athletics at Dale Johnson College. A tall and fine-looking stud of African-American and Puerto Rican descent. If you ask me he got the best of both worlds. This brilliant man forever transformed athletics at the school. When he came along in 2004, the school sponsored women's Soccer, men's Baseball, men's Soccer, women's Softball, men's Basketball, women's Golf, women's Basketball and women's Volleyball. In the world of NCAA Division One athletics, we were seen as downright pitiful. Rival schools like the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, Northeastern University, Boston College and Boston University regularly kicked our butts. Ramon Henderson changed that by convincing the Board of Directors to beef up the Athletics Department's budget and progressively adding new sports for men and women. In addition to the varsity teams we already had, Dale Johnson College now sponsors men's and women's Ice Hockey, women's Rugby, men's Wrestling, men's and women's Swimming, men's and women's Cross Country and men's Football. The guy was a genius. And he was easy on the eyes too. Too bad he's married. I wonder what he would think about my hooking up with his daughter.

Andy and Raven were a sexy couple, and both of them were checking me out in class. They flirted with me shamelessly. That's okay because I didn't mind the flirtation. I'm newly out as a bisexual woman, and I'm also recently divorced. Myron, my husband of ten years left me for Nikki, some skinny Asian chick he met at an office party. That's okay. His loss if you ask me. I got the house, the two cars and our yacht in the divorce settlement. Myron got a mountain of debt, and one hell of a headache. That's what he gets for leaving a beautiful sister like me for some skinny Asian broad who's young enough to be his daughter. Not that I'm bitter or anything. I just don't know what he sees in her.

Anyhow, I intended to make up for lost time now that I'm a free woman again. Andy and Raven's constant flirting with me made me feel rejuvenated. One day, I invited them to my house for some fun. They were down with that. The three of us ended up having tons of fun together. I was horny as well and I took on the both of them at the same time. I haven't had a threesome in a while. You see, my ex wasn't cool with threesomes or my swinger tendencies. He was sexually conservative, let's leave it at that. Now that he's gone, I get to do whatever I want. Correction, make that I get to do whoever I want. Like two of my sexy college students.

In my living room, I stripped naked before Andy and Raven's amazed eyes. I'm tall, curvy and I've got big tits and a big booty. I'm one hell of a woman. Andy smiled at me and told me I was hot. Grinning, I threw my panties at them. His girlfriend Raven actually caught them and sniffed them. She smiled at me, then began stripping as well. I admired this sexy plump Black chick as she got naked. She was hot, and pleasantly plump. Her wide hips, big ass and pretty face appealed to me immensely. I like a curvy sister. Because I'm a curvy sister myself. Andy undressed and showed off his tall and lean swimmer's body. I gasped when I saw his dick. He had a long and thick, uncircumcised dick. The sexy Black stud winked at me. I walked up to him and Raven. The three of us kissed, then went to my bedroom.

We got down and dirty. I fondled Andy's balls and sucked his long and thick Black cock while his girlfriend Raven licked my pussy. The young Black woman was surprisingly good at eating pussy. I've got decades of experience when it comes to pussy licking, so it takes a lot to impress me. Andy groaned in pleasure and gently ran his hands through my hair while I sucked his dick. It's been a while since I went down on a man. I'm discovering that I actually missed it. Well, here was my chance to make up for lost time. I sucked Andy's cock and balls as if they were made of sugar cubes.

Next, we got into some intense fucking. Andy put me on all fours and took me from behind. Gripping my hips tightly, he shoved his dick into my pussy while I licked Raven's neatly shaved pussy. The young Black woman squealed in delight while working my magic on her. Clearly she enjoyed what I was doing to her. Andy's throbbing cock filled my snatch in a wonderful way. Married to Myron for so long, I'd forgotten what some good dick actually felt like. Andy fucked me hard, and I loved every minute of it. He really knows how to lay pipe, as they used to say in my day. I liked his style. So much that when he asked me if I was down for a some back shots, I said yes.

Andy spread my ass cheeks and licked my asshole. I felt his tongue worm its way into my asshole. Hot damn, this young man was so kinky. He lubricated me, then pressed his dick against my backdoor. I gave him the green light, and he entered me with a swift thrust. I gasped as I felt his cock penetrate my ass. Truth be told, I haven't had anal sex in a long time. I missed it so much. Andy began fucking me slowly but I told him to give it to me hard. I think he was really surprised to hear that, but he did as I asked. He began slamming his dick deep into my asshole, giving it to me hard and fast, just like he should. Meanwhile, Raven fingered her pussy while watching us. This young woman was clearly turned on by the sight of her boyfriend doing another woman. She reminds me of myself when I was her age. With one exception. Raven was apparently kinkier.

She grabbed her purse and pulled something out of it. My eyes went wide when I saw what it was. A strap-on dildo. I grinned, and winked at her. Raven smiled, and crept closer to me. She strapped on her dildo, then shoved it into my mouth. Andy saw what was going on and laughed. I sucked on Raven's dildo as if it were a real cock. It tasted rubbery, but I didn't mind. The feeling of Andy's hard dick pounding my ass and filling my tight crevice pretty much dominated my world.

As the evening rolled by, we continued to try kinkier and kinkier stuff together. Raven rode on Andy's dick while sucking my tits. Andy slammed his dick up her pussy roughly, shaking her like a rag doll. He fucked her real hard, and Raven seemed overjoyed. When he put her on all fours and shoved his dick into her asshole, she howled like a madwoman and begged him to fuck her harder. She kept screaming for him to tear her ass up. I watched, impressed. This chick was clearly a rough rider. I liked that about her. Andy was kinkier than I ever imagined. After fucking his girlfriend's ass with that awesome dick of his, he actually let her do him. And I meant exactly that. He let her do him.

Raven put Andy on all fours and licked his ass, then she pressed the dildo against his backdoor and slipped it inside. Andy grimaced as his girlfriend penetrated him with her strap-on dildo. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was definitely bold, provocative and it turned me on like you would not believe. I fingered my pussy while watching them, and found that I was wetter than the Atlantic. I've never seen a Black couple do anything as boldly kinky as what Raven and Andy were doing right in front of me. Raven lovingly caressed Andy's ass while working the dildo inside of him. He groaned in pleasure as she fucked him. Clearly they've done this before. They were really comfortable with each other. Amazing.

I watched this awesome spectacle, moved in more ways than one. I was especially thrilled when they changed positions. Andy lay on his back with his legs resting on Raven's shoulders while she fucked him with her strap-on dildo. It was awesomely hot. Yeah, I had never seen anything like this before. They went at it for a long time, and when it was over, they embraced tenderly. I was misty-eyed I swear. Hell, I even applauded. Andy and Raven smiled at me, and then the three of us hit the showers. I had just about a billion questions for them. I didn't know Black couples did the kinky stuff they did. Especially collegiate Black couples. Wow. They were happy to answer my questions. They loved and trusted each other, and found that they had virtually no limits. I was amazed. They'll go far with that attitude. I swear this isn't the last time I invite them to my house for some fun. Oh, no. They're going to be regulars from now on.

That's it for tonight, folks. After this memorable evening, Andy and Raven left my house and drove back to their respective dorms. I'm glad to have met them. I think I'm going to enjoy my new life. The life of a well-to-do, decidedly sexy, mature bisexual Black woman in the big city. Just living for myself, taking care of my needs and having fun when I can. You're never too old to start living and loving like never before. I feel free, and happy. Things are going fine for me, personally and professionally. What can I say? Life is good.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,129 Followers