Blackballed

Story Info
He really was irresistible.
6.2k words
4.4
46.7k
20
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was laid face down over a table in his house; he had put a large fluffy towel on it for me to lie on. 'Don't want you to get roughed up baby.' He told me, this was said, as he was driving his thick black and long sausage meat, in and out of me for the umpteenth time.

And for the umpteenth time it felt like the first time too! How can one desire to have something not be happening, and yet be equally desirous for it to go on and on, and never stop? I had been here for the last five days, he had told me I could go home on Sunday afternoon, at the moment this was Friday lunch time.

But, he had said to Jim, my husband, if he doesn't come up with his money, I'll be back for another week, and it'll keep happening until he does. Who is he, who am I, and who is Jim?

Well, let me try to explain things as best as I can.

He, is Mathew Roberts, I am Michelle Dobson, Jim, my husband, is Jim Dobson, and we've been married for 2 years. He, Mathew Roberts has a bit of a hold on my husband financially; well actually it's more of a vice like grip. He is a very large and intimidating black man, he scared the shit out of Jim, and until I was brought here to his home for him to use whenever he wanted to, he scared the shit out of me too.

Now I am learning that he has a soft side too, he hasn't hit me, menaced me, or even threatened me. Well, not physically anyway. But he has had me in every hole in my body many times over, and the strangest thing is, I am getting used to it, even though every time that slab of deadly dark meat enters me, it's just like the very first time. And to be honest, I am realising what a fantastic lover of a woman he is. The orgasms and climaxes I am getting off him are blowing my mind.

I am free to come and go if he is out, with two exceptions, I am not to contact Jim under any circumstances, and I am not to go to my house for any reason. If I were to disobey him, he would be very angry with me. And, he had said, 'you will not like to see me angry!' I believed him, and took heed of his words. Jim had also been warned off; any contacts were to be through him only. His sole aim Mathew had told him, was to get him his money, and he could have his loving wife back. If I would be any good to him after having this black pork meat ravaging his wife's pussy like it was, and had been.

Like I had said, this was my fifth day and no sign, not a word from Jim. And at the moment Mathews fully erect black cock was threading my throbbing pussy, it was in and out of my increasingly accommodating honey box, and crucifying me into the bargain. He didn't just up and fuck me whenever or wherever; he made love to me, but in his dominating way, of which I had no refusal, or now, resistance to.

My name as already told is Michelle; I am 28 years old, I have known Jim, now my husband for three of those 28 years, and married for two of them. I am blond, well I would be wouldn't I? But it's really a dark blond so I highlight it, and it's just beautiful, a bit like me really.

I'm 5ft 6" and as good looking as a girl like me can be, and when I make the effort I can and do look better than most women I meet. I had married late simply because of my looks. I could get just about any man I wanted to. So why marry? I had a very good and varied sex life, never took risks, and didn't allow any one else to do so either.

But Jim had literally swept me off my feet somehow, we had met, I found him funny, charming and devilish, ruggedly good looking, and could charm the birds out of trees. What I hadn't known about him was, he was a bit of a dreamer in life. He had ideas he wanted to pursue, things he wanted to create and to make a lot of money. He always seemed to have lots of cash, we went all over, and nothing was too much.

But his last idea, which he ran past me, and which I didn't really understand, sounded a world beater. The only fly in the ointment was lack of financial backing; Jim couldn't raise the money legally. So he hunted for some one and this is where Mathew entered the equation.

It took nearly two months for Jim to get Mathew in properly, I suspected he was a well to do loan shark, so could prove dangerous in the wrong circumstances. Jim listened to my concerns, he tried to get Mathew to form his loans into shares, Mathew rejected this, it was a cash loan only, and the repayment terms were strict. I told Jim he was playing with fire, not knowing it was me that would be getting fired up, and in more ways than one.

Jim scoffed and said Mathew would be the loser because this project was a killer, and we would make a mint from it, it couldn't fail could it! Mathew told me that if it did fail and Jim couldn't repay him, then other avenues would be opened for him to retrieve it in other ways. This worried me, but Jim poo pood it out of hand.

We were both to find out that all roads, or avenues if you want to be pedantic, led to me. I was to be Jim's repayment plan. Jim and Mathew signed up their agreement Mathew's solicitor. I had no idea what was in it, but as we were to find out it was a deal, or if you like, a ball breaker for Mathew.

Mathew is around 6ft 5" a very large man, in some light he appears genial, but in others, very scary. Good looking, big all over, and as I was to find out, which included the size of his cock too! His skin was real dark, shiny, his head was shaved as smooth as a billiard ball, it added to his stature as a big big man.

Jim is about 6ft, normal in build, not overly big, but big enough I suppose, but he would never be a match for Mathew in any shape or form. And that's what led to me being here eventually. I love Jim, or I thought I did, I was having serious doubts now, simply because of what had and was continuing to happen to me, even though I was way past not enjoying it.

If you can point me to a woman, who loves her sex as much as I do, and have a cock like Mathews in her two, three, and even sometimes four times a day, and be subjected to the kind of gentle, powerful all consuming thudding power of that great piece of black meat. Then for her to deny what it did to her in the way of volcanic orgasms. I would happily show you a fucking liar!

He had just phoned Jim for the zillionth time to ask about his money, but this time he was doing it while he was doing me, and I just couldn't stop the grunts, moans and gasping breaths that he was pumping out of me. I was unaware that he had held the phone behind my head while I was doing my bit. Jim was listening to me, his wife, having a complete blow out on the phone.

I say Mathew was a great lover, and in reality I suppose he is, but I knew it was really I who made him into that, why? Because his big black cock sausage fit me like a finger in an asshole. I had seen it enough times, had it in me enough times to know what it looked like, but it was what it felt like when it was in me that was the crux of the matter.

It was bigger than anything I had experienced, but reality will tell you that size isn't everything, and this is oh so true. It's what a man does with his dick that matters. And Mathew knew what and how to do and use his! I had had it in my hands more than a few times now. I had come to learn it. It was at least 8 to 9" long, big bulbous mushroom head, crinkly, and bent upwards in the middle. But what Mathew had was a cock for all shapes and sizes.

It was hard as a cock should be; fully erect it seemed, at the drop of a hat. But what it had, that I had never seen or known, was. It was solid hard in the middle, right along in the centre of it, but the surrounding meat was softish and pliable. It felt spongy in texture, but vibrant and alive under my touch, a sense of latent power. It was, in essence mesmerising. Jim has as good a cock as any I have met, and if I may be so bold, I've met a few over the years!

Mathew has a cock that was nigh on impossible to resist, out of all my previous boyfriends, none of them had what he had. I'd had a couple of 'dark' men. But was never enamoured with them, but Mathew exerting his hold over me and Jim too, had a knock on effect on my equilibrium. And now as I had said, I was laid over his table, making sounds that I knew were me having a climax again, unknowingly remitting it all to Jim on the other end of the phone.

My long blond hair was spread out around my face, I kept flicking my head to get it away so I could try and keep cool. But the relentless pursuance of his cock had me flat down and out. My feet were swinging about in time with him pumping me up. His hands were on my hips stopping me from rising or escaping, as if!

Then he was out of me, I wondered why or where he had gone, I didn't have any real strength to get up yet, and that's when I got his tongue rammed all the way up my ass hole. What breath I might have had was expunged in one fell swoop. I felt the wonderful slick intrusion as it slid up me, that divine feeling of it was utterly irresistible. His mouth clamping tight and the suction blew me far and wide.

I writhed in utter thrilling gorgeous desire for the feeling of pure sexual relief as he tongued my ass, this coupled with the suction of his mouth sent me over the top again and again. His fingers were holding my cheeks apart and it was open all hours! The final lengthy long swipe of that velvet paddle slithering up in and over my pussy and ass once more just about killed me off.

He had the magic in him, it was in his purple ended bell topped dick, he had it in his fingers and certainly in his tongue. He only had to fiddle with me for a while and I was climbing the walls sometimes. But his greatest asset was the fact that he derived his pleasure from giving me pleasure. He knew when he made me happy, and that made him happy. Whether it was because he was putting one over on my husband, or just plain delight in seeing me blow like a sperm whale when I came for him, I'm not sure.

When all this started happening, and developing into a battle of wills that Mathew won hands down, simply because he got Jim up against the wall in our house, and threatened to beat the living daylights out of him. Jim backed down very quickly, but still Mathew slapped him a few times just to reinforce his power base over him, and then me.

"I've been nice to you Dobson!" he shouted in Jim's now stricken face. "If you ain't got my money by the end of this week, I'm taking Michelle, your wife, and I'm going to fuck her three times a day until you get it, got it!" He roared. Jim nodded his head fervently; I didn't believe what I had just heard. Mathew was talking like I wasn't there, past tense.

He left then, but gave me a rather enigmatic smile, and said.

"I'll see you on Monday next Michelle, bye." Did he know that Jim wouldn't have his money, was it a guess, or was it just to back up his threat to Jim?

"I hope he didn't mean what he just said Jim?" I told him.

"I don't know Mich," his pet name for me, "I don't suppose so, do you?"

"For god's sake Jim, you had better get him his money; I don't want him ripping into me every time feels like it!" I bellowed at him, I was seriously worried now.

All week Jim was everywhere trying to gather money together, and it was hopeless. I was beginning to fear for more than my life. The police wasn't even considered, what would we tell them? And on top of that we both knew now that Mathew would not take that kind of thing lying down.

On the Sunday night Mathew called, Jim talked to him, pleaded with him and begged him to give him more time, by now Jim had just about lost all we had anyway, the cupboard was bare. He put the phone down very quietly; I daren't ask what he had said. Then Jim just looked at me and I knew. Mathew would be coming for me and taking me with him tomorrow! To what I could only guess at.

He called once more in the afternoon to see if things had improved, they hadn't. More pleading followed and the Jim dropped the receiver into the cradle.

"What did he say Jim?" I asked, dread filling me.

"He said for you to have a bag packed with your personal items, including clothing, and he'll be here at 7pm prompt to pick you up. And, he told me that if there is so much as whimper from either of us, I'll be eating through a straw for the next 6 months minimum."

I felt utterly deflated, I could see no way out of it, if I defied him, fought him, refused him, not only would Jim still get his battering, but my 'kidnap' would still happen anyway. So I packed my things and sat waiting in utter fear.

At 7 right on the button the bell rang, Jim stood in abject misery, his wife was being taken from him, he was being robbed of me in broad daylight. And what could he do? Nothing that's what! I braced myself, squared my shoulders and walked out of my home for god knew how long.

In the car Mathew told me not to worry, he knew I was scared, but he promised me he wouldn't harm me in any way, unless I warranted a little slap now and then! Some relief that was. He took my bag from me and went upstairs, he came down empty handed, he had sided them all away for me.

He gave me a G nT, my favourite drink, and we chatted. I told him all about me, all about Jim, anything he wanted to know, I told him. I told him I was petrified, he sat next to me, slipped his arm around me to comfort me.

"You know," he said softly, "this is neither my fault, nor yours, all the blame has to be laid fair and square at your witless husband's door!" I hated to do so, but I had to agree with that.

Mathew and I talked for ever, I began to feel more comfortable, he was easy to talk to. I hadn't seen this Mathew. He didn't try his luck, he was close to me all evening aside from him getting me my third G nT. But he behaved like a gentleman. That was until he told me it was time we went to bed.

I let him lead me up, and into his bedroom, I was amazed, it was nearly all black, but it was gorgeous, black silk every where, the drapes looked like silk too. The bedding was definitely silk, I almost felt like jumping right between the sheets just for the thrill of the silk. I adore anything silk, most of my frilly stuff is pure silk, I love it.

He made an excuse and went into the en suite, I took this as a sign for me to keep my modesty and get into bed, and then I noticed a black silk negligee on one pillow. I held it up and nearly swooned; I could tell right away it was fantastically expensive. I put it on and it fitted like it was hand made just for me. I found out later it had been!

I slithered in between the sheets, sliding gloriously about without hardly making a move. Mathew returned and looked at me, My shoulders were out of the top, and he could see the straps of my negligee. He smiled at me and said.

"I hope you like that Michelle, its just for you."

Yes, and just for you, I thought. "It's beautiful." I replied. My blond hair slipped around my head, on the black silk pillow cases. My white skin looked reflective against the black silk sheets, it really was stunning. Even in the position I was in didn't detract from the sensation flowing through me.

He was wearing, yes you've guessed it, a black silk robe that swayed and slid around what I was going to find out very soon, a large muscular well built frame, and attached onto that frame? yep, his very big black sausage meat of a cock, that was going too flip flop me totally.

I had to look at him, I felt compelled to. He slipped the robe of and it glided to the floor. And he was completely naked; there was no embarrassment from him, but plenty of shyness from me. He stood there for a few minutes. Not saying look at me Michelle, he didn't have to. His presence made me do that.

He got in, slid over to me, I was rigid with whatever it was I was rigid with. And he put his arm around me.

"You are a very beautiful woman Michelle, and though you don't know it, and won't even believe it, but you are going to be glad I have you here with me." He was right I didn't believe him, but I would within a few days, oh yes I definitely would.

He never insisted that we made love, or even just fuck me, we talked some more. He did kiss me a few times; I think the drink lessened my inhibitions a bit. But I did enjoy his closeness. I needed sustenance and comfort; he provided it with his tenderness toward me.

The next thing I knew I was looking into sunshine of the new day, I was alone, I listened for noises, and thought I heard some from somewhere. I got up, and there waiting for me were, yes, in a black silk dressing gown and slippers. I donned them and went on a search. I found Mathew in the kitchen, he was preparing breakfast. I had a choice of a fry up, or cereals. I chose the fry up, I didn't realise how hungry I was.

Two hours later he took me into the enormous shower, he insisted on bathing me, and in that process he began what can only be described as my seduction. He was all over me without being intrusive; in the end I was almost asking him to touch me some more. Whether he knew or guessed I don't know, but he carried me back to bed, leaned over me and kissed me. And it was a proper kiss too; one that I returned, and soon my arms were around his neck.

In all my life, every man I have gone to bed or had sex with, has been frantic to get his prick into me. Miss irresistible, I used to call myself. I used to make them wait sometimes simply by saying, 'I'm not ready yet.' But not with Mathew, oh no, he took all the time in the world. My nipples got it, my pussy got the finger treatment, my first experience of that with him, my neck was a mangled fire of arousal. He waited for me to get where he either wanted me, or I wanted to get.

And I suddenly found out I had a hold of a very large thick black cock, it wasn't the first time I had held one, but it was definitely the best! I let go in a hurry, but my traitorous hands soon found it again. Some how he was turning me against me, he knew that he could take me any time he wanted, but his finesse was such that I was beginning to want him closer and closer to me, for obvious reasons.

To be in bed with a man that wasn't my husband was a new dimension, and also knowing my husband knew too, made it illicitly bad! It was erotic in itself, all three of us knowing I was here with this good looking bad black man. And also knowing he controlled me and Jim, became a part of my steadily growing arousal.

I found myself silently urging him on, to get on with it; I wasn't used to this, being made to wait on a man. I gently tugged his cock, it was fully erect and my hands were learning it, inspecting it with my fingers. It was then I found out just what a cock it was! It was hard and firm in the middle, but the surrounding muscle and flesh had a spongy feel to it, even though it was taut and under tension it had plasticity about it.

The head was smooth and firm, velvety and hot, the ridge around it was clearly defined, the shaft as I went down to his great big hairy balls was slightly curved in an upward direction. It made me shiver and curl up inside, the knowledge that this living thing would be in me soon affected me like never before. What was it that this man had? I wondered.

My nipples were driving me mad now with lust, arousal and desire, for my body to be used. He seemed to be able to read my mind, sense or know what he was doing to me, the fire he was building and now stoking into blaze as hot as a blacksmiths furnace. I forced his cock to me.

"Mathew, I want you now, put this into me and fucking get on with it!" I told him forthrightly, as I yanked on it. He smiled the smile of a winner, the victor and his spoils.

"Ready for it now are we?" he enquired, "ready for some real black meat hmmm? Not that of your puny dicked worthless husband." He told me. As he was speaking these words he was rising over me, I didn't seem to see him as he positioned himself.

As soon as the last word had left his lips, and before I could mouth any sort of protest in defence of Jim, he plunged into me. Every thought or words I had in my head was forced out of me, just like my very last breath whooshed out of me too! My eyes were popped wide open, along with my mouth, I was rigid in what felt like muscle spasm.

12