Blackbird Ch. 02

Story Info
Original character Star Trek story.
1.8k words
4.08
10.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Deeper Negotiations

The second part of an ongoing story of love/hate between Betazoid Federation Captain Pyre Jaxel and Romulan Commander Yanus.

The story so far... The Romulans have kidnapped a Federation Admiral and Jaxel has agents extracting her, which will all be fine, if he can find away to keep the Romulans distracted.

***

Pyre had waited until the Romulans launched there shuttle before he launched his. He had wanted to make sure the teams had gotten away ok.

But now, underway, he sat silently, letting the one security officer that could be spared, pilot the shuttle down to the co-ordinates the Romulans had given.

The Romulan shuttle was already settled on the shuttle pads next to the small, partially subterranean structure of obvious Romulan design.

"I have a bad feeling about this..." He muttered under his breath.

"We're down Captain...". The security officer informed him.

Pyre nodded. "Bring the prisoner, and don't let me out of your sight. My code is in the computer."

"Aye sir." He nodded in compliance and moved to the back of the ship to get the

Romulan captor.

Pyre stepped out as the door slid open.

"Captain Jaxel." Yanus greeted warmly as she stepped forward, all smiles.

"Commander." He greeted back. "I believe you lost this." Pyre indicated behind him to the security officer and the still doped Nniol He smiled faintly as he saw the look of disdain on Yanus's face.

Yanus indicated to her two guards. "Take him! Put him in the cage."

"Sounds harsh.". Pyre commented. Yanus turned back to him with a smile. "Sometimes punishments are required." She moved to his side and wrapped her arm in his. "Now Captain, may I interest you in some hospitality?".

Pyre raised an eyebrow. Lengthening these talks would give the away teams a better chance with the CO and what looked like half the security team on the moon. However, he didn't have a burning desire to willingly eat or drink the poisons she would likely offer.

Pyre didn't let her walk him forward to the building as she intended. "Commander, you have a few more officers than I do, I have to admit I feel a little threatened.".

Yanus laughed. "Pyre please... May I call you Pyre? You don't think you are worth endangering the treaty for do you?" Her smile was soft and disarming.

Pyre grinned. "Well, you know how to crush a guy's ego." He allowed her to start

walking them to the building.

"Sir?". The security officer called behind him.

"Wait in the shuttle lt. I won't be long." Pyre looked at Yanus as he said the words and she raised an eyebrow with a curious smile.

The officer nodded and headed back to the ship, he would lock sensors, life sign

monitors and the transporter onto Jaxel's transponder signal and hope for the best.

***

Yanus left the guards at the door as she ushered him through the small complex's

reception area and into some sort of state room. Yanus smiled lightly as she removed her jacket. "The moon can be quite cool."

Pyre took in the room. Oppulent wasn't the word - the walls were rich reds and browns, the table was laden with full fruit bowls. The room curved out, where a

window might be was instead a wall of water - a tank full of tropical fish. In that part was a luxurious sofa area, drapped in expensive fabrics.

Yanus smiled at Pyre's expression and made her way to the sofa area. "It is true, we do like our creature comforts."

"I see that..." Pyre said, following her lead and taking a seat beside her on one of the sofas. "So... What is it you wanted to discuss." Pyre asked softly. "You have your friend back..."

"Hardly a friend Captain." She picked up a bottle open on the table and went to pour two glasses. "An unfortunate acquaintance that I have to clean up after... I just wished to make sure that you didn't harbour any ill will over the matter - after all, what he did... I cannot apologise enough." She smiled and handed him a glass.

He took it then looked at her and set it back down, she laughed and took a sip of her own. "Will you not trust me even a little?" Seeing his look she continued. "No of course not, not after Nniol's behaviour.". She set her glass down and gave him a serious look. "You must know that his kidnap of Commodore Carter was not sanctioned by our government - in fact he would have been better off left to rot in your brig... This will harm any chances we ever had of extraditing agent Carter."

Pyre smiled sweetly. "Can't say I'm too sad about that.".

"Oh I see..." Yanus raised an eyebrow and gave a wicked smile. "I have read Nniol's report though... Carter is an... Interesting woman. And by no means friendless. It was obvious from the information Nniol extracted from her that someone would come for her. When she slept she was given to crying out, a Hawk? It was presumed he was a friend and colleague. And your name of course - you were all at the academy I presume."

"I can give you my name, rank and serial number if you like." Pyre grinned.

Yanus smiled back. "Do not worry Captain, take any questions as rhetorical." She knew he had no intention of adding to the information she already had.

Pyre smiled. "So then..." He was trying to think of things to discuss, the longer he kept her off the ship the better chance his away teams had.

Yanus smiled. "Anxious to get back to your ship Captain?" She misinterpreted his expression. "Are you that hostile towards my people sir?" Her tone was light. She ran a now un-shoed foot up his lower leg.

Pyre raised an eyebrow. He never had understood Romulans.

Yanus laughed. "Please Captain, at least let me try and rebuild interstellar relations.". She moved closer and played a hand lightly across the back of his

collar.

Pyre looked at her with a sly grin. "You're worried that we're going to snitch on Nniol... Don't worry Commander, this I can tell you, we won't be thinking about him any time soon.". He didn't want to seem too eager to stay but she had given him the ideal way in which to keep her from the ship.

"In that case..." She went to move away, but he grabbed her hand and looked at her with a grin. "What about those interstellar relations?"

Yanus smiled. "Captain, how very un-starfleet of you.." She hadn't really expected him to take her up on her offer, most fleet types declined politely.

"I have a very strict no fraternization policy on my ship, and being the CO I don't get to leave her much..." He spoke as he pulled her nearer.

Yanus couldn't help but respond, pressing her chest to his as she was pulled into his lap. "I can't say I suffer from the same problem."

Pyre grinned. "Damn lucky for you." He began to nip at her neck.

"I think so..." She agreed breathlessly as she shifted in his lap so that she was straddling him. She gasped a little as his hands snaked under her light tunic and up to her breasts.

Pyre moaned as she squirmed in his lap. His tongue slipped into her mouth, as his hands went to her back to pull her tight to him.

Yanus pulled back to catch her breath. "So sad you are so terribly restricted on your ship...". She stood and slowly peeled off her clothes, her back to him, looking at him over her shoulder.

::the things I do for the federation:: he thought to himself with a smile as he

stood up and placed his hands on her slim hips.

"But captain... You told your Lt you wouldn't be long..." She slipped from his

grasp, her tone teasing.

"I'm a good liar." He said casually as he reached for her and turned her around.

Looking at her he ran a hand up her back and into her hair, removing the clip and letting her long curly hair fall free.

She reached up to undo his tunic, her eyes never leaving his as she began to undress him. "All sailors are liars captain." She smiled sweetly.

"Very cynical of you." He noted, running his hands down her sides.

"I am a Romulan, captain..." She gave a grin, releasing his trouser clasp and

letting them fall.

"Really? I hadn't noticed..." He replied with a small smile. She smiled back and looked into his eyes.

"Beautiful black Betazoid eyes...." She put her mouth to his, a deep, slow kiss as she quite stealthily put her arms up around his neck and with what seemed like little effort, lifted herself up so that her legs wrapped around his waist.

::can you hear me when I talk like this...::

Pyre smiled into her lips as he turned and lowered them both down onto the sofa.

:::a little psychic are we?...:: Pyre smiled and made a very tangible show of

putting up all the mental barriers he could. There was no way she'd get any more information than he was willing to give - and so far no one had managed to seduce him into handing over information...

"Spoil sport..." She pouted and pulled him back to her for another kiss.

***

Pyre, in his vest and undershirt, walked back out to the shuttle with his tunic

slung over his shoulder. He wasn't sure how long he had been gone, long enough to test the Romulan's rather good stamina. He had left her sleeping, she had fallen asleep in his arms after the third time. Mentally exhausted as much as anything from trying quite unsuccessfully to brreak down his mental blocks. Pyre smiled to himself, slightly psychic species like Romulans, Vulcans... El Aurians, were always good fun.

When he entered the shuttle the lt had a grin on his face. "Captain." He greeted.

"Any problems in my absence.". They had radio silence with the away teams so any news would be bad news.

"No sir... Though I was slightly worried."

"Oh?" Pyre looked over at him as he threw his tunic in the back and dropped into the other seat in the cockpit.

"Yes sir. Not long after you left, you're life signs became erratic, but a scan of the building revealed that only yourself and the Commander were present. Sir, may I ask, do you have some sort of heart condition of which we should be informed.". The lt was trying to stifle a laugh.

Pyre grinned over at him. "Why yes I do you smartarse, that's why the Commander was good enough to give me mouth to mouth. Now let's get back up into the big black - believe it or not, there are more pressing issues than me getting laid."

The captain's tone becomming serious the officer nodded and started up the

engines.

*

Captain Pyre Jaxel

Commanding - USS Blackbird

Commander Yanus

Commanding - Romulan Warbird Nexar