Blackcock Diary: Hotel Adventure

Story Info
A white wife has fun at a hotel with black men.
2k words
4.24
119.5k
21
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubLadyD
SubLadyD
88 Followers

This event happened one night last November. My husband and I were meeting for dinner at his favorite place – Hooters. He loved gawking at the girls in their tight shirts and shorts. He had lost attraction in me some 5 years ago, when I got up around 160 lbs.

I was going to try and keep his attention that evening by wearing what I thought was a sexy outfit: a tight black long-sleeved turtle-neck sweater, short pleated grey mini-skirt, black suspender hose, matching black satin bra/bikini panty combo, and black pumps. After dropping the kids off with the sitter, I headed out to Hooters to meet my husband. His first response to seeing me in the outfit was, "I can't believe you really wore that here."

We stood around in silence waiting to be seated, but once seated and after our drinks were ordered he started in on me. Telling me I was "Too fat for that tight sweater" or that the skirt and hose made me look like "a white trailer trash whore."

I put up with his rudeness through most of dinner, but halfway through it, I needed a break. So I excused myself to the ladies room.

In the hallway where the bathrooms were located I had to pass the men's room. As I did, I heard the door open. Next I heard a catcall whistle followed by a voice saying, "I'll take a helping of those legs with a side of ass Miss."

I turned around to find two black men looking me over. I smiled and flashed them my wedding band.

"Don't mean nothin,"one replied.

He was right, by this time I had been fucking black men for just over 3 years. So I went over to them and asked what they had in mind. They asked if I was interested in a good time – and since my husband obviously wasn't going to give me one I told them yes. I suggested they give me about 30 minutes to get rid of my husband before we met again in the hall to arrange things.

I then went into the bathroom and freshened up. After returning to my seat, I told my husband I needed to get some gifts for the ladies I do volunteer work with and would he mind getting the kids from the sitter. He agreed, we finished dinner, kissed and he left. I waited about 5 minutes and headed for the hallway. Sure enough, the two black men were waiting in the hall for me. They suggested we go to one of their places – for safety sake (my own) – I suggested a hotel. They agreed.

Once in the hotel room, I sat down on the bed. One of the black men joined me, as the other sat in a chair across from the bed. Both were wearing button-up flannel shirts, jeans, and work boots. The man on the bed pressed his lips to mine and started kissing me. We kissed for a few minutes as his buddy stripped off his jeans and boxers – I found my attention torn between the strange black man kissing me like I was his woman, and the sight of a big limp black cock between the legs of his partner.


The guy in the chair said something, I'm not sure what it was, but I found myself being laid back onto the bed and having my sweater removed at the same time. The guy on the bed got up on his knees and started undoing his pants with one hand – as his other began to fondle my tits through my black satin bra. He worked his limp cock out of his jeans and boxers and positioned himself by my head. He then slipped my bra straps down my shoulders and yanked my bra cups down, freeing my small, fat, round 38B tits. "Love white titties," he told me.

He then ran his limp cock across my red lips a few times, before I turned my head to the side and went to work sucking it. As he started to pump his cock in and out of my mouth, I swirled my tongue around it. As this was going on, he was mauling my tits with his big black hands. Twisting one nipple, running his hand down into my cleavage, and then onto the other tit, where he would twist that nipple. As I quickened my pace of sucking his cock, I suddenly found my hips bucking and myself moaning.


To my enjoyment, his partner had gotten in on the act. His friend had hiked my skirt up to my waist and was rubbing my pussy through my panties. I took his buddies cock out of my mouth and begged, "Use that black tongue on my married white pussy."

As I went back to work on his buddies cock, his friend removed my panties and dove in between my full creamy white thighs. He then proceeded to lick and kiss all over my inner thighs, clit, and pussy lips. I moaned with approval, as his buddies cock still worked its way in and out of my mouth. The black stud between my legs then began to lick, kiss, and nibble on my clit, before attacking it. I could feel his tongue working in and out of my pussy. Scooping and spooning my sweet juices out of my hot, steamy white cunt and into his black mouth.

My breathing got a bit heavier and my hips bucked gently. His buddy must have noticed the change in my body language, because he placed his free hand behind my head and began to fuck my face faster. After spending a few minutes with a black stud's face buried in my 'soccer mom' crotch and a big black cock embedded in my throat, the black dude getting the blowjob informed me, "Oh ya you white bitch, suck it more, suck it more."

Just as I was told to do, I began to deep throat the black cock, as his friend's tongue went after my clit. I found myself grinding my pussy to his face. I then felt him slip one, then a second finger into my pussy. It was great, those 2 fingers alone were almost the size of my hubby's little white dick. He quickly began pumping his fingers in and out of my pussy as his tongue continued to work on my clit. I found myself starting to lose control. One of my hands was kneading a pair of heavy black balls as I began to breathe even faster, and my other hand was pulling on my nipples.

The black stud between my legs drove his fingers deep into me, twirling them as he did. His tongue still spanking my clit. This was more then I could take. I yanked on the one guys balls as I pulled and twisted on my nipples. My hips bucked up off the bed and I felt my orgasm blow my sweet juices all over the fingers and face of one of my black lovers. As he slowed down the pace of eating me and finger fucking me, I quickened the pace of sucking his friend's dark meat. Within a few moments he announced, "Here it comes."

He then yanked his cock from my mouth and sprayed my face and tits with his thick black sperm. His partner settled down in the chair as he watched this scene unfold.

As I recovered from my orgasm, the black stud whose cum I was wearing announced he had to go. I sadly said goodbye, and turned to my remaining black lover. "So what do you want to do hon?" I asked him.

"I noticed you seemed sad that old Anthony didn't fuck ya. So, show me what you would do, if I don't fuck ya bitch." he told me.

So he wanted a show huh, I decided to really give him one he would never forget. I kicked my pumps off and laid back on the bed – close to the edge so my feet could reach the hard black cock in front of me. I fished around in my purse for a moment or two, before finding what I wanted. I showed this black stranger my 5" pocket vibe.

I turned it on Low and went to work. As I worked the vibe up and down my clit, I started to rub the hard black cock with my hosed feet. My black lover stood up, reached up under my skirt and yanked the suspender hose off me. "Flesh on flesh does feel better." I told him.

He sat back down in the chair, "Back to work bitch." he ordered me.

I wrapped my smooth white feet around his thick, stiff black member and began jacking him off. My black lover groaned with approval and ordered me to work his cock faster and for me to fuck myself with the vibe. I was only too happy to please him.

I turned the vibe up to High and started to vigorously work it up and down my slit, pressing it hard against my clit, as I pressed my feet harder around his cock and worked them up and down his shaft faster. Every now and then, I would run my foot across his cockhead, causing my black lover to groan and shudder. I was loving this.

As my breathing grew faster and my moaning louder, I could feel another orgasm nearing. When I looked at my black lover, I was extremely turned on - he was fucking my feet! He was moving his hips in rhythm to my feet, working his black cock back and forth between them. This was all it took to push me over the edge. As I began to have my second orgasm of the night, I heard my black lover grunt loudly and then I could feel his warm black jizz flowing over my smooth white feet.

Even with both of us orgasming, I didn't stop. I continued to work the vibe up and down my wet slit and jack him off. It was becoming easier to work up and down his shaft (as his cum was lubing my feet). My black lover gripped the arms of the chair and begged me to stop. I paid him no heed, instead, I simply worked the vibe up and down my slit faster, pressing it to my clit harder – as I squeezed his still rock hard black cock with my cum covered white feet.

It only took a few minutes before I found my hips bucking and gyrating around on the bed as my third orgasm of the night washed over me. By this time, my black lover had changed his mind and was telling me to go even faster and harder. However, my feet were getting tired and my hands were wore out from the vibe, so I got up off the bed quickly and impaled my wet married pussy onto his cum covered cock. My black lover grabbed my wide hips and holding me in place, fucked my pussy furiously.

Within a few minutes he was ready to cum again. He had me climb off his cock and lay down on the bed. He then kneeled over me and fired his first volleys of cum onto my small fat white tits. Then he emptied his remaining loads of thick cum onto my face, spreading it around with his now semi-erect cock – messing up my makeup as he did. "There, now your made up like a black cock whore." he told me as he slumped back into the chair.

I got up off the bed and went into the restroom and cleaned myself up. Upon returning to the room, I found him gone. He had however, left his name and number and a message to contact him for more fun. But that's another diary entry.

SubLadyD
SubLadyD
88 Followers