Blackmail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kibou32
Kibou32
42 Followers

:-:

Karen thought that -- after the ordeal with the cops -- they'd be going to a nude beach only to find there were a lot of adults going about, but they were all DRESSED! She couldn't go there looking ravaged -- her ass hurt! -- and naked!

So she pleaded out loud this time around, knowing subtle cues didn't work last time.

"Karen... what did I tell you that first time? I told you that if you'd question me, I'd have to punish you. Well... this is your punish."

Karen regretted ever saying anything at all. For what did she have to do? Proposition an older man to letting her suck his cock.

:-:

Becky found having Karen as her bitch was so much fun! She watched as the girl forced herself to say the words she had relegated her to say...

"Please sir! I wonder if you would help me out, I'm low on my calorie uptake and I need your cum, may I service you?"

The unsuspecting man who looked old enough to be her grandfather, looked at her naked body and said...

"And what do I get in return, girl?" -- Becky laughed inwardly at the look of fear in Karen's eyes. Served the girl right for not learning her place fast.

"I'll do anything you want." -- she said quickly and sad.

"Well... I think I want you to let me fuck you. I'll explode inside of you, though. I don't like wasting my cum." -- he said.

She nodded.

So he fucked her first and then let her lick his cum off his penis after he did so, but didn't expect the man to want another round again and so soon. Becky's eyebrow lifted in surprise, but was pleased that Karen got used so thoroughly.

:-:

After lunch, Becky made Karen -- also in punishment, this time for letting the man take her twice without Becky's and Tim's permission -- go to the bathroom with the door wide open for anyone who passed by to get the sight of Karen either urinating or cleaning her pussy lips carefully with water and soap. Karen was humiliated to see so many people coming and going, some stayed where they were and watched. Others, more bold; came closer towards her and took pictures of her stretched open pussy and of her tits and her face.

She dreaded what they were about to make her do next.

Becky put sunscreen on her once again and then told her to go swimming.

When Karen returned from the 'refreshing' swim, because if anything it wasn't refreshing at all. Many men and women came to touch her, whether a finger or two. She didn't like it one bit, but she endured. After all, she was naked and everyone at the beach knew it. It was if she was asking for it.

Then Tim came up and said that she was to lie down and get some sun on top of the sand, no beach towel for her, and spread her legs wide open. Everyone who hadn't seen the spectacle of her being taken twice by an old man like a whore, could see her pussy lips in all its detail. Then Tim himself put the sunblock on her skin and even on her pussy lips forcing her major labia to open again due to the stimulation of his fingers' massage. She hoped that whatever was coming next wouldn't hurt her ego so much.

She should have known by then, there was nothing she could do to stop herself from being humiliated once again.

:-:

At one point in time she fell asleep and then half-awakened by Becky, she was given a dildo again and told to fuck herself silly with it. Once the lust made her fully awaken, she wished she hadn't opened her eyes to find a crowd looking at her masturbate herself with a dildo. She blushed once again, but she found she couldn't stop.

She heard the murmurs of the women in the crowd and felt deeply humiliated. They called her slut, whore. Someone however said that maybe she was being made to do this, blackmailed and that's what all the prompt Becky needed to order her softly to say...

"Say: 'I like doing this.' Say: 'I love to exhibit my pussy to everyone around.' Say: 'I am a slut because I want to be a slut.' Say these things now and very loud Karen. Look at them in the eye when you say it, make them believe you." -- she whispered to her.

"Sorry people, but my friend is a bit of a sex fiend and can't go without fucking herself at least once a day. So sorry if it offends you." -- she heard Becky say out loud.

"I-I like doing this a lot. I'm an exhibitionist at heart. I'm a slut because I want to be a slut. I'm a slut because I like being a slut." -- she heard herself say and forced herself to look at the women in the eye. And then she forced herself to say the one thing Becky was subtly pushing her to say: "I'm not ashamed of admitting I love doing this in public."

Her reputation was in shambles now. There was no going back now.

There were some stares of admiration, others of pity. More women turned their heads away from the spectacle she presented. Many men began to take pictures with their cellphones left and right. And she let go of her inhibitions knowing she'd regret doing so later. She moaned and acted like a slut. She touched her tits the way she did whenever she had privacy and she was horny. She fucked herself silly right then and there.

The wave crashed on her like a hammer truck and she was surprised to feel that she ejaculated. And she felt so boneless and sleepy that she didn't see anything else after that.

:-:

On Sunday night, Tim dropped Karen off on her bed and shook his head grinning. He saw Becky getting every single bit of Karen's clothes and putting them in a bag. She even denuded the bed she was lying on. He wanted to see how Karen would deal with this on Monday morning on her way to school, since she had virtually nothing to wear.

:-:

The school was informed by a letter to the dean about Karen's decision of becoming a nudist. While there wasn't a uniform to be had in the school's regulation and procedures legal handbook, this sort of thing was unheard of. But the letter Karen 'wrote' was so matter of fact that the dean was forced to accept to let the girl do as she pleased. She had basically good grades so far.

:-:

Karen was stupefied to see her apartment bared of anything resembling clothes. There was a phone call and then she knew who had done this.

"Karen... you're going to be late for class you know. By the way, I can't come and pick you up today so you'll have to take the bus. If I don't see you in school at lunch Karen, there will be consequences to be had." -- Becky said as she gave her ultimatum and hung up.

Karen was forced to take her books, after having a bath and drying herself up with a tiny kitchen towel and leave her apartment despite wearing nothing at all. She shivered lightly at the cool air that signaled fall was just around the corner and wondered what would she do then not to catch a cold.

The walk to the bus stop was harsh, because despite wearing socks and sneakers, she was in pain. She was in pain, because everyone and their mother scowled at her walking around in the nude. Only she wasn't just nude, she was naked. Her pussy opened up a bit wet due to the exhilaration she felt -- due to her acute embarrassment -- and her nipples were so hard they hurt. Worst was that the bus was filled to the brim and she could feel that a couple of people cupped a feel of her tits, her butt, and one daring man dared to put his finger inside her wet pussy -- she was even further humiliated to realize that the man knew this excited her! -- and finger fucked her until his stop came by, in which he grabbed her clitoris and pulled sharply making her orgasm just by the sheer surprise of being violated in public like that.

She was lucky however, that no one raped her. Although it did come close to that.

When she had to stop, she was unlucky enough that she was way in the back and that even if she called the stop three blocks early, she still ended up having to walk two blocks back. Which was worse since she had to pass a gas station where there were lots of customers filling up their tanks. What a luck!

:-:

Her first teacher of the day, looked at her from head to toe and then said: "I've been notified of your predicament. For being made to suffer this, I'm going to make you do something at the end of the class for the viewing pleasure of all of your classmates here."

She blushed heavily at that. She couldn't imagine what on earth the old man would do.

At the end of the class, she found out. She was made to bend over at the waist without bending her knees and open her butt cheeks so everyone -- again! -- could see her pussy in all its detail. And then... what was worst, the professor hit her pussy twelve times with his open palm!

It hurt! It really hurt.

But what was more humiliating was how he made her lick his wet palm due to the juices on it. And then the teacher communicated her that everyday she'd be made to do something like that, to show her that even though she wanted to be a nudist; others didn't have to be imposed upon her wants.

Most of her classmates snickered at her, some girls called her a slut. She felt humiliated.

She was close to crying when her literature teacher made her sit down on the teachers desk with her legs wide open and bade to read out loud each and every time the teacher wished her to do. Being forced to expose herself like that and it only was the second period, made her feel really self-conscious. It was made worse by her own reaction to the conditioning she had been forced to serve the week before and her pussy immediately began to drip pussy juice on the floor. The teacher -- disgusted and fascinated at the same time -- told a student to get a janitor and get him to clean up.

The janitor, a lecherous old guy got an up close view of her vagina and her pussy lips and her standing at attention like a tiny cock, clitoris. He left the rag on the floor and left with a smile on his lips. She blushed even further than before.

:-:

On her way to the library, she was met with several voyeurs. And then when she saw the steps... she almost cried. Everyone saw her opening up her legs and climbing up the stairs, providing a view most guys almost died for. A nerd who was putting books back on the shelves decided to squat down right next to her when she was looking for a book. When she tremulously asked him where she could find the book, he directed her elsewhere. When she came back and found the book she wanted was on the bottom of the shelf and that she had to squat, she became even more nervous at the idea that as she would do this, everyone who was at the other side of the shelf -- which was empty except for the book she wanted -- would be given the view to her pussy. Not that everyone had already seen her, but it was the principle of the thing.

Later, when she went to the photocopy machine, someone pushed her from behind and forced her to go down on her knees and fetch her change. She was blushing the whole time she spent on the ground gathering her change, because she was sure everyone was focusing their eyes on her naked butt.

After finally managing to get what she needed for an assignment, she left the library and went down to the cafeteria.

When she found Becky, she was shocked to see Michael sitting next to her and wanted to hide, but found she couldn't since they had already seen her.

"Hey babe!" -- he called over and once again drew attention to the naked chick. She was deeply embarrassed.

He motioned her over and smiled charmingly.

"Becky told me you said you liked being naked. I went to the dean this morning to get a absence permission slip and he told me about your letter."

Karen despaired. What letter? She hadn't written any letter!

"That must have taken guts Karen!" -- Becky said in an extremely sweet voice.

She was incredulous of Becky's behavior. She acted like she didn't know what was going on as she sat down next to Michael. Michael decided he wanted to get frisky with her and began to part her legs. She decided that she didn't wanted that, but a glare from Becky told her to once again resign herself from getting used.

She didn't say anything, but she could tell that everyone -- even if they weren't directly looking at her -- could tell what she was doing or rather what Michael was doing.

"You like this, don't you? You little heathen! You should've told me you loved to be naked this much. I would've supported you all the way!" -- Michael stage whispered in her ear.

And then he began to finger fuck her all the while eating his salad like this was an everyday occurrence. Karen was dismayed to realize that there was nothing she could say or do to change Michael's mind about her anymore. She was seriously screwed.

She must have orgasmed at least three times -- two quietly and the other one not so quiet with all the moaning she gave at the end -- and realized that she was a slut. There was no way around it. She was a slut and she enjoyed doing this for real!

:-:

The day ended when Michael took her home. He came in and she was surprised to find that her clothes, her towels, her bed sheets, everything were all there! Nothing was out of norm. she looked fearfully at Michael as he seemed to be thinking hard about something. She wondered if she could go back to wearing the usual clothes and forget all of this happened in the first place, but Michael sat down and pulled out a thick folder. She wavered for a minute wondering what that could be.

"Babe, would you sit down a minute? I was expecting to not come back until next week, but Tim called me and said that you had decided on being a nudist."

Now with Becky out of the way, she could finally say the truth...

"No... it isn't that. I... I... was being blackmailed by Becky with a couple of pictures you took of me naked." -- she confessed, hoping against hope that Michael would stay true and become the gentleman she always suspected him to be.

"Karen. I don't know if you remember but, that first time we slept together, we were drunk as skunks. And you said whilst I was fucking you that you wished you could be like all the girls who weren't as self-conscious of their bodies as you were with yours. So, I asked you if you liked being naked in public... you said yes to all my questions... including public nudity. Now you may have been drunk, but that doesn't mean you were lying." -- he said as he began to pull out a tape recorder, and a bunch of incriminating photos.

Her heart broke briefly. Her mind almost shattered instantly after her heart broke. She couldn't believe her boyfriend. He had deliberately used her.

"You used me." -- she said.

"Maybe. But it was all you. You could've protested and stood up for yourself, but you let yourself be manhandled by Becky. It's obvious to me that you hate touching girls. But you love exposing yourself to the crowd, to everyone and their mother. You love being put in an humiliating position. You can't have it both ways Karen. Either you like being a slut or you are prim and proper. There's no in between. So... here it is. Your confession. You confessed to a crowd that you loved to do this, that you liked being exposed to everyone and their mother, that it was your choice to be a slut."

He played the tape for her and she was horrified to hear her husky voice saying what she had said the day before about liking to be naked in public.

She sat down on the couch.

"So, here's what we're going to do. I hold your life in your hands now. You'll do as I say or risk your parents and love ones learn about how much of a slut you are. You'd kiss your freedom and respect good bye, you know." -- he stated as a matter of fact.

She felt deeply regretful. All this stuff for trusting her boyfriend with her body.

:-:

Four years later

Becky was bitter. After Michael had come home, she was surprised to learn he held the ultimate card over her head. She couldn't blackmail Karen anymore. Karen didn't like lesbian acts. Karen doesn't like women period. He said it so definitive that it broke Becky's heart.

He had gotten hitch with the lovely girl and had a slave at his beck and call. He was successful. And he had gotten to her the same way she did Karen. He blackmailed her with a photo of her going naked for a whole day at a place where most would get arrested for public indecency. Poor naïve her that thought she could beat Michael with a poorly made blackmail.

The end.

Kibou32
Kibou32
42 Followers