Blackmail and Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stu191
stu191
138 Followers

I remove my shirt, and step into her apartment. She closes the door. I now feel a little more comfortable.

Amy wets her hand again and grabs my cock, "I'll show you around the apartment. This is my preferred method of leading you."

It's a big two bedroom apartment.

"Here's the kitchen, the lounge room, dining, my room, ensuite, bathroom, Katie's room..." she directs.

"Katie's room, you mean you share the apartment?" I exclaim. My stomach sinks. Just when I got used to the idea of only being embarrassed by Amy, it looks like I'm in for further humiliation.

"Don't worry, she won't be home til late," mentions Amy with a sly smile, as she slides her hand on my penis. I've been on edge so long, it's almost painful now.

"Now to the rules of the weekend," Amy begins, "you do everything that anyone else says. Whether that's me, or anyone else I invite over. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Amy," I answer. I know there is no point fighting it. I'm now also concerned that she is talking about bring others over. This is getting too much to handle.

"But ultimately you are my toy thing, and you must do what I say. If you don't, I'll take my evidence to HR. If you are a good boy and do what I say, it will be destroyed Monday," instructs Amy.

Amy picks up the phone, "I'll order a pizza for dinner, you make yourself comfortable. And just to be clear, I don't want you masturbating at all tonight. My plan is to tease you, so no cumming," she grins cheekily.

We eat at the dining table with a nice bottle of wine. Me completely naked, Amy still in her work attire. My penis hasn't been touched for an hour or so now. The evening getting on, my late night last night, and the wine are all contributing to making me very tired now.

Amy must sense this, "We're off to bed now," she announces, and heads into her room.

I'm not sure whether this means I won't see her again til the morning. I look around for somewhere to sleep, when Amy emerges from her bedroom in her long flannelette pajamas.

She has seen me naked, played with my cock, sucked it, and teased me continually, and yet I haven't seen her naked. I'm a little disappointed.

"So where am I sleeping?" I ask.

"In my bed," Amy says in a matter-of-fact tone, "In you come."

I get into her queen sized bed. She turns out the light and shuts the door. It's very dark, I can't see a thing. My tiredness evaporates with the thought at what might happen.

Amy gets into bed, "On your back," she commands.

I roll onto my back. She's taken off her pajama bottoms, and sits on my face in a sixty-nine position, "make me cum," she demands.

I can smell her sex just above my mouth. It's a musky sexy smell. The rawness of it all is very erotic. My cock is instantly hard just contemplating eating her.

I resist the temptation to take her straight away. I want to do some of my own teasing.

I lightly lick the inside of her thigh. Gradually making my way to her pussy. I very lightly flick my tongue across her pussy, as I move to her other thigh. I then move back to the other leg, again I lightly lick her pussy lips, flicking with my tongue. I'm barely touching her.

She moans slightly, and takes my cock into her mouth. I'm almost ready to cum. All the teasing has been too much. With one long suck, Amy releases my cock from her mouth and sits up, perched straight over my face.

"I need to cum," she says.

I raise my head a little to flick my tongue over her clit. I then move back to lick her cunt lips again. More firmly now, I take one of her lips in my mouth, and suck on it. My nose pressing against her opening. The smell of her is wonderful, her juices covering my face.

She lowers a little so I no longer have to reach up. She pushes her muff over my mouth, I lick pussy. I stick my tongue into her, my mouth fully covering her entrance. She slides back a little, and I suck on her clit.

Releasing her clit from my mouth, I then start licking it. Faster and faster.

She starts to moan now, louder and louder, as I'm getting into a faster rhythm. I am licking faster and faster, Amy's now grinding herself into my face.

Finally she almost screeches, before a lovely warm flow of juices wash over my face.

I've made her cum, and it gives me some satisfaction. I feel a guilty pleasure knowing that I am being forced to cheat on Cassie.

"Thank you," murmurs Amy, "I needed that."

Amy goes to the bathroom, comes back into bed, and grabs my cock.

"I'll just draw some lipstick on your cock," says Amy, "if the lipstick is not there in the morning, I'll know you've masturbated. I don't want that. I will be able to tell."

Amy rolls over to sleep.

I need to cum. I really need to cum. What can I do. I roll onto my back. I can smell Amy's juices on my face. It's a great aroma. I can't escape the thought of sex. With any luck I'll have a wet dream.

I drift off to sleep. What would Cassie think?

****************************************************

I'm awake. Amy is dressed in jeans and a tight little shirt.

"Get up and shower," commands Amy, "I'd like some breakfast."

Amy licks her hand, and grabs my morning erection. I am pulled by her slippery hand to the bathroom. I'm already aching to cum. Amy turns on the shower and pushed me in.

I'm fairly quick to shower. Amy watches me. I am careful to wash the lipstick from my penis. I dry off, and we leave the bathroom, Amy's hand around my cock.

Amy leads me to Katie's room. She knocks on the door.

I'm feeling a bit embarrassed. I'm being presented nude to a girl I have never met. At least I hope it's a girl I have never met. How did I get into this?

"I have someone for you," Amy calls out.

The door opens. A sleepy looking woman opens the door. She's naked. She has a perfect triangle of pubic hair. Her legs are slim, her tits are firm and suckable. Her face is attractive. She has short brown hair.

She thrust out her hand and grabs my balls. She roughly pulls me into her room and closes the door.

"Lie down and shut up," she orders in a bitchy tone.

I lie on my back on the bed.

Katie licks her hand, and wipes it into her pussy. She then straddles me, and slides my cock into her pussy. She thrusts up and down quickly. I'm ever so close to cumming. Katie is really pushing me to the edge. I am having a girl fuck me before having even said a word.

She stops her thrusting, and stays sitting on my cock.

"You're so big and hard. I love the feeling of you inside me," Katie giggles.

She's come out of her bitch mood for a moment, but what a time for a conversation.

I want to cum. I had almost cum.

She leans forward, "suck them," she orders.

I start sucking her tits. She's careful not to move on my cock; she must know I am close. She is enjoying this, as am I.

Slowly she raises her pussy off my cock. I'm almost entirely out of her now. She then takes my whole shaft inside her. She does this slowly and deliberately. Rising off me, so that the tip of my cock is just inside her, before thrusting down on me. Each time pausing just a little longer at the top of her stroke.

She is very wet and slippery, my cock is almost pulsing, ready to cum.

She thrusts down on me, then back up.

"Amy never brings anyone home for me to fuck," says Katie.

She thrusts down again. I am sucking her breasts. This feels great. I grab her hips to guide her a little faster.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Hey Stu, out you come!" yells Amy.

Katie thrusts down on me, then back up. She jumps off me.

"Oooo, I did like that. Maybe we can finish off later," promises Katie, "Now get out."

My cock is unbelievably rigid. I get up out of Katie's bed, and walk toward Amy.

Amy grabs my cock and leads me through to the lounge-room.

"Lie down, arms and legs apart," she commands, "I've been downstairs to the car to get your phone... Phone Cassie please... it's what you'd do if you were at a conference!"

Amy throws the phone to me. I hesitate.

"Now!" she demands.

Amy strips out of her jeans, as I dial the number. She has a shaved pussy. Can you believe it! I licked her last night... but didn't see it.

As I listen to the ringing phone Amy sits on my cock, taking me fully inside her, "You are such a big boy, I'm so full," teases Amy.

Amy slowly bounces up and down on me.

"Hello," says Cassie.

"Hi Cass, thought I'd see how it's going," I say, trying not to let on that I have Amy fucking me while I'm on the phone. I feel a massive wave of guilt run through me.

Amy sits up and pulls her little shirt over her head, exposing the most wonderful tits.

"I miss you Stu. Missed our Friday night fuck. I am so horny...are you?" starts Cassie.

Amy starts to rub her breasts. She is sitting still on my penis, I am fully inside her, but she's not moving her body, just expertly contracting and releasing her vaginal muscles. She's smiling at me.

"Yes, I am too," I say truthfully.

"Did you cum this morning," Cassie says, very out of character.

Amy leans forward, her breasts just touching my chest, her head resting on my neck. The feeling of her tits is electric. She starts sucking my earlobe. She would be able to hear Cassie on the phone at my other ear.

"No, didn't cum this morning," I say, trying to work out why this conversation is happening. I am in heaven with Amy on me. I really can't have this conversation now.

Amy licks just under my jawline. My cock throbbing inside her.

"Anyway, I will be off to the shops today. Want to buy some nice lingere to look good for you. Would you like that?" Cassie teases.

Amy gently contracts her pussy muscles on my cock. She knows I am close. Her tits feel wonderful pressed into me. I grab her bottom with my free hand, it's so firm and smooth.

"Of course," I say, trying to concentrate.

"So, what is this conference about then?" asks Cassie.

Amy slides up and down on my cock.

"Umm... not sure," I manage to get out. How can I think to make up something at a time like this.

"Surely, you must know," Cassie quizzes, "You sure it's a conference?"

Amy slides up and down my cock again. She bends in a little to lick my nipple.

"Umm, something about Process Driven Objectives in the new world. You know, one of those new fads going," I lie, hoping it is believable.

"You sound a bit pre-occupied. Are you ok?" says Cassie.

Amy smiles at me. This can't be happening, being forced to fuck a woman while on the phone to my girlfriend.

"Yeah. Starts soonish....I better get going," I say trying to not show I am losing it.

"OK, bye honey....love you!" Cassie says in her cheery tone.

"Love you too!" I say, guilt running through me.

Click!

"Do you love me too?" asks Amy, now quickly thrusting hard upon me.

"No," I answer. I am about to cum.

Amy slides up off me, my straddling my chest. My cock pulsing in the air. She sits on my chest. Her knees pinning my arms in place. Her cunt very close to my face.

"No cumming darling," Amy laughs, "Time to make me breakfast!"

*********************************************************************

I serve Amy and Katie french toast for breakfast.

Amy is dressed again. She is wearing her tight little top with no bra, and jeans. Katie emerged from her room in a little maroon satin nightie. The nightie barely covers her pussy and bottom when she is standing, never mind when she is sitting down. Her tits press against the material, almost visible.

Everything is now a turn on for me. My cock is now in a permanent semi-hard state. I am still naked.

Every time I lean over to place something on the table, Amy or Katie fondle my balls or penis. They love teasing me... I am finding it all too much.

Amy and Katie finish eating, and I wash up. When I return they are both sitting on the couch, waiting for me.

"Ok," says Amy, "Now, I'll explain the plan for the day to you... Firstly, you'll start by cleaning our apartment. If I call you back to see me, you may get a treat, so I want you to come running when I call."

"Yes Amy," I say.

"Then, you'll head off to see out friend Natasha on the eighth floor. She'd love to see you," continues Katie, "and we'll have a bit of a party over there!"

The thought of a party horrifies me. I can just guess that I will be naked, humiliated by a bunch of women!

"Now you can start off vacuuming the apartment," orders Amy.

I vacuum the apartment. It takes quite a while. I finally finish, and walk back in to see Amy and Katie who are watching TV.

"Now stand with your back to the wall, and hands on you head," Amy commands.

I do as she says. Amy kneels in front of me. Her mouth is close to my slightly flaccid penis. She looks straight at it.

My cock starts to harden. She hasn't even touched me yet, and I am getting hard. Amy continues to watch my cock. She licks her lips.

I look down at her. I can see her breasts straining against her tight little top. Katie is watching us from the other side of the room.

My cock is now fully erect. Amy gently blows at the underside of my penis. The feeling of her breath on me feels great, I would love her to touch me, grab me.

Amy stands up, and retreats back to the couch, "Just wanted to see if I am having the desired effect on you... appears I am," Amy giggles, "now you can clean the bathroom."

I clean the bathroom, then the kitchen. I dust the furniture, and make the beds. I wash the morning dishes and make lunch.

I'm allowed to shower, and then I again present myself to Amy and Katie.

"Now, you'll need to head over to Natasha's apartment on the eigth floor. Knock on the door, and explain that she'll need to come over to my place for some entertainment," Katie asks.

"I can't do that dressed in nothing," I plead.

"I think you are forgetting that you have no say in this. You need to obey what is said here," Amy enforces.

"But, what if I get seen, what if Natasha thinks I am some sort of rapist," I ask, changing my approach, "you'll hardly have fun with me in jail."

"Oh, you are a highly educated executive, I am sure you can talk your way out of a spot of trouble," Amy says, as she grabs hold of my penis, "I do hope it stays hard for Natasha to see."

I turn my focus to being fondled by Amy. I have been teased for so long that any touch excites me, especially as I've had a few hours of nothing. I know that in my current state, any female would look enticing, however Amy's mischievous grin is just driving me wild.

"Once you get back with Natasha," Amy continues, "we will have some challenges for you."

With that, Amy again leads me by the cock. Her hand loosely wrapped around my member, as she leads me to the front door of her apartment. As she walks, her hand moves back and forth, my cock as big and hard as it gets, pre-cum oozing from the tip.

Amy opens the door, and drags me into the hall way. She lets go of me and returns to her apartment, "number 805," she says as she shuts the door behind her.

I am alone in the hallway, completely naked. Thankfully no one is around. I think about taking the fire stairs. I press the lift button. I know this is risky, but I'm not sure that the fire stairs will allow me out on the eighth floor. I stand to the side of the lift, so that no one could see me when the doors open.

The lift seems to take an eternity. Finally it comes. I peek my head around the corner. No one is in it. I get in and press eight.

I get out on the eighth floor hassle free. Still no one around.

I knock on 805. I am totally naked, knocking on the door of a total stranger. I feel horny, and totally stupid. What will I say to this woman.

The door opens. A woman in her early thirties, slender, attractive and a little taller than me. She is wearing jeans and a t-shirt. Even in the jeans, you can tell she has a nice bottom, her breasts just look wonderful. I'm not sure if she really does look this good, or I am just too horny to tell anymore.

"Do come in, I have been expecting you," she says, "I am Natasha... and you are obviously here to entertain me."

"Umm...yes," I say, trying to think of what to say next.

"This way," Natasha says, ushering me inside her apartment.

I enter her place. It is immaculate. The furniture modern, and stylish. She closes the door.

"You are here to stimulate us," she continues, "we are all highly educated, well paid, intelligent women who are at present very career focused... thus we have no time to waste on men, and their petty ways...so occasionally, one of us captures a good looking one, and we have some fun."

"Nice way of doing things if you can manage it," I mumble.

"Please only speak when asked a direct question. You aren't here for your conversation," Natasha orders, "Now where was I... ahh yes...you simply do as we tell you, and all will be fine. If you go outside those boundaries...well, someone may get hurt. It will be you... so do as you are told... OK."

"Yes," I answer.

"Now, stand up straight, and stay where you are!" Natasha commands.

She walks around me. Looking me up and down like a tailor inspects her new garment. She stands behind me. Squeezes my bottom.

"Firm," she whispers.

From behind, Natasha places her hand around onto my chest, trailing it down my torso. My cock is at attention, she places her palm over my cock. It being pressed into my stomach. She rubs her hand back and forth.

I look down at my penis, pre-cum starts to appear. Natasha's palm touches my pre-cum, and becomes all slippery. Her hand now sliding back and forth over my penis.

I shut my eyes. I am concentrating on the feeling. I can smell Natasha's faint perfume. She smells alluring, feminine, sexy.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

Someone's at the door. I come back to my senses. How many people are going to see me like this I think. Surely at some stage, one of them may know me!

Natasha ignores the door. She leads me to what I think must be her bedroom. I sit on a three seater sofa, next to a bed.

"Here, put these on," she says, handing me a pair of swimming goggles, "I'll be back soon."

The door closes, as I hear Natasha open the front door. I can hear whispers, but can't make anything out. I inspect the goggles. They are normal swimming goggles, but have been painted black, so that the wearer is blind. I put them on. I can't see a thing.

I wait patiently on the sofa; blind, horny, naked and a bit humiliated.

The bedroom door opens, I can hear two people enter.

"OK," says Natasha, "You sit on one side of the sofa...you'll give my friend here a foot massage to start her day...and no talking, no asking questions!"

I sense someone sitting on the couch. I am pushed to sit on one side of the couch, my back to the armrest, facing the other person. The person pushing me down feels like Natasha. So it must be the new person I am to massage. I sit cross legged. Two feet are gently placed into my lap.

I hear Natasha walk out of the room. The door closes, as I feel a foot stroke my erect member.

I reach forward and find the other foot. I start to rub with both hands. My thumbs kneading the sole, while my fingers caress the top of the foot.

The feel of her foot, her distinctive smell, I can't place it, but I have a feeling I know this person.

Her other foot gently rubs up and down my cock, her toes wiggling over the head, pre-cum oozes from my cock. She continues to wriggle her toes, as they become slippery in my pre-cum. It does feel very nice.

I firmly massage the ball of her foot. Trying to work out any stress. I am having a hard time massaging her foot, when the other is doing such an expert job of stroking my member.

I press my thumbs firmly into her soles, trying to do a good job.

Her other foot has me on the edge. The soft skin of her soles, with my pre-cum lubricating my penis is driving me wild. My cock must look all shiny and hard.

stu191
stu191
138 Followers