Blackmail and Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stu191
stu191
138 Followers

"Now the other foot," instructs the woman.

I know the voice.

Instantly, I feel a sinking feeling in my stomach. It's Tamzin!

"Tamzin?" I ask.

"Fancy meeting you here," she says, "I bet this is a surprise...now I do believe that you aren't allowed to talk...I'd so like to enjoy my massage without you ruining it with conversation...so get back to it!"

I recoil back from her, putting my hands over my penis, trying to make sure she can't reach my cock.

Tamzin hits my hands away, and continues to stroke her foot over my fully erect cock. She giggles.

Tamzin is in my team, that is, she reports directly to me. Tamzin is not overly attractive. Her face is sort of ok, with short hair that frames her face well. She is a bit too skinny, her legs are abit stick like - nothing to write home about, She has large-ish breasts, especially for her skinny frame. She's early thirties, and holds her age well. I can just imagine the smirk on her face right now. I can bet that Amy had this in mind all along. I really dislike Tamzin.

Most women who are sort of average looking have a personality to make up for it. Not in Tamzin's case. She has no people skills, is arrogant and has a know it all side to her. Always trying to win at whatever it is. She thinks she is beautiful which turns most people off her. I don't think too much of her.

I take Tamzin's slippery pre-cum foot off my cock. I start to rub her sole, massaging the pre-cum into her foot -- as her other foot takes it's place on my cock. Slowly rubbing up and down.

Her other foot is now slippery with pre-cum, and it feels wonderful. She has my cock between her two biggest toes, and is slowly rubbing up and down.

I'd like Tamzin to make me cum. I really do dislike Tamzin, the way she talks back to me at work, the way that she tries to undermine my authority. The more I think of her smirking away, the more I hate her. But I do want to cum.

I never thought I'd be cheating on my girlfriend with Tamzin. And by her feet rubbing my cock.

"Rather humiliating don't you think," says Tamzin, "that your subordinate rubs her feet over you... and you are taken to orgasm."

Tamzin stops rubbing my cock, and pushes her toes against my mouth. . "Lick my toes please," Tamzin adds, "I want you to know where you stand."

I move away slightly. Tamzin leans forward and grabs my balls, "Don't forget who's the boss now... and you'll remember this at work on Monday," she snarls.

Tamzin leans back and pushes her toes into my face.

I start to lick Tamzin's big toe. I can taste my pre-cum on her foot as I slowly lick and suck her toes. This is humiliating, yet due to the continual teasing, I'm still turned on by it. It's a male weakness.

I lick Tamzin's other toes, then move to the sole all the while massaging her other foot with my hands. I can't see her, but can bet that Tamzin is looking at my cock, taking in the sight.

"Ok, times up," calls Natasha from outside the room.

Tamzin pulls her feet away, and I feel her head move into my lap. She takes my cock in her mouth, she expertly licks the head. She kisses the tip slowly; firmly drawing it into her mouth. Her mouth feels nice; warm; inviting.

She releases me, "Would you like me to make you cum?" Tamzin asks.

"Yes," I whisper without hesitation.

"You sure?" she asks again.

"Yes," I respond.

"Are you begging me," she laughs.

"Please," I whisper.

Tamzin rips the goggles off my head, "Ok, lie on the floor then," she instructs as she pushes me down next to the sofa.

She then sits on the sofa, and puts one foot on my cock and the other in my face, "Now lick my foot. The better a job you do, the more I will rub your cock with my other foot," she laughs.

I start to lick Tamzins foot. I can still taste my own pre-cum on it. Her other foot lightly touches my cock. I take one of her toes in my mouth, her other four toes pressing into my nose.

Tamzin's other foot now presses more firmly into my cock. She maneuvers my cock into the ridge between her toes and her foot, as she rubs her foot side to side. It is pretty crude, but the way I am feeling, touch is wonderful.

Her toes are all slippery.... as is my cock... I'm getting close.

I look up at Tamzin, and she presses my head down with her foot. I continue licking and sucking the foot that is in my face. Her foot is dripping with my saliva, as she smears her foot over my face.

My cock is really throbbing now.

I start breathing heavier....I know I am going to cum now, I am beyond the point of no return. Tamzin's foot rubs once more against my cock....I start cumming, my liquid spurting... Tamzin quickly takes her foot off my cock....losing some of my pleasure.

She then stands up, squashing my face and cock....all her weight on top of me. My cock still spurting and throbbing, wanting to be completely milked.

"Well Amy will be pissed at you.... You know you aren't allowed to cum!" Tamzin snorts, "I always knew you couldn't resist me, remember your pathetic begging when we next meet at work." I watch her leave the room... I really hate her....Amy will be pissed!

stu191
stu191
138 Followers