Blackmail Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LOAnnie2
LOAnnie2
464 Followers

His left hand drifted to her pussy as his lips kissed down her cleavage before teasing her nipples. The soft gentle kisses and the light rubbing of her pussy were departure from earlier. Ted wasn't too surprised that she was still wet from her recent orgasm as he moved into position. Looking into her eyes he smiled. "I know you were made to do this, but if it had to be anyone, I'm glad I was gifted with this wonderful day."

She beamed brightly at him. "I'm glad it was you too Ted."

He leaned down kissing her again as he lined up his hard cock at her pussy and pushed in. The wetness and the warmth of her love tunnel was a wonderful experience for him as he started thrusting in and out of her.

Ted wasn't kidding, he truly wanted to make love to Bailey and did so, slowly thrusting in and out, enjoying his time inside her. He spent the entire time looking into her eyes, or kissing her. One hand reached up to her breast, the other down to her pussy--she decided that she was going to at least honor this by enjoying it as much as he was.

Neither of them paid attention to how much time had passed, how many songs had played, they genuinely enjoyed their time together as one. When it was finally time Ted held out as long as he could--it wasn't quite simultaneous, but as he started to cum she was able to push herself over the edge. Ted waited until both of them were done before he pulled out and laid beside her.

"Bailey?"

"Yes Ted?"

"Please stay cuddling with me. I know you can leave at midnight, and I expect you to. But again, thank you."

She didn't say anything to him, but she nuzzled alongside him. Her arm across his torso they both fell asleep.

*****

Ted woke up the next morning, quickly looking to the spot last occupied by Bailey. To no surprise but much disappointment he found his bed as empty as it normally was. As he crawled out of bed he had to wonder if it had indeed happened, or if he just dreamt the whole thing. Before he could really think about it he smelled food cooking. Quickly reaching into a drawer he put on a pair of boxers and ran out of his room and down the stairs faster than he had in years.

Arriving in the kitchen he saw Bailey once again cooking breakfast, only this time she was at least wearing a little clothing--one of his button up shirts to be exact. Bailey turned and smiled to a rather dumbstruck Ted.

"Don't tell me they're making you continue?" he asked the girl he spent the prior day fucking six-ways-from-Sunday.

"Not quite," Bailey said still smiling, "sit, we have to talk."

He was used to taking orders from his own daughter, but it had been many years since he took orders from someone he slept with. Ted's curiosity got the best of him and he sat down at the table Bailey had already adorned with food.

Bailey brought the last of the breakfast over, sausages, and put some on both plates before sitting down herself.

"So," Ted said, unsure of what exactly was going on.

Bailey put a finger up to her lips to silence him. "I've got a confession."

Ted maintained his dumbstruck look, but said nothing.

The teenager took several deep breaths before saying, "Ted, you were set up. There is no blackmailer."

His expression didn't change. Ted was very much confused and unsure of what she meant. "What do you mean there's no blackmailer? What about the pictures? What about the video?"

Bailey blushed as she looked right at him. "Well, that's the thing. We made it up. We took the video and the pictures?"

Ted looked a little more concerned. "We?" he asked.

"Emma and me. We set the whole thing up," she replied.

"Emma and you?" Ted was slowly trying to comprehend it all--he took a sip of coffee to try and wake up.

"That's right."

"Explain."

"Well," Bailey said before a quick sip of juice, "it goes like this. Emma and I have been watching you, noticing that you've seemed increasingly lonely. And we've known you weren't getting any."

Ted was about to object but Bailey just held her hand up.

"So we devised a plan to get you some action. Emma had seen your browsing history on your computer and saw you went for college girls, and of course some of the other things we explored yesterday. We didn't want to hook you up with some skank so I volunteered. We've seen how you've glanced at me at times over the years."

It was Ted's turn to blush and attempt to object, but Bailey was on point again in holding her hand up.

"So we decided that you would fuck me, however you wanted. But we had to figure out how to do it, so we decided to concoct the blackmail scheme. My webcam took pictures of me, and some from my phone with Emma's help. A few videos, based off of things that you'd looked up online," she motioned to the dvd that he still hadn't watched, "and figured we could trick you into it. It was the only way to convince you to do it, because we both know you were way to decent to ever do so even if you wanted to."

Ted nodded at the last bit as he sat there stunned listening to the teen's tale.

"So here we are. Your birthday present was set in motion. We made up the letter, put in the pictures and videos and just had to wait, hoping we made it threatening enough that you'd go through with it."

Bailey closed her mouth and looked resolutely at Ted, waiting to see what he had to say.

He had to take another sip of coffee first, digesting what she had just told him. Ted nodded a few times before talking. "Well, you were right that I wouldn't have slept with you if you had just offered yourself to me. I know part of me should be mad that you tricked me into having sex with you."

He paused for a moment, looking his daughter's best friend over in a new light.

"So you knew everything that we were going to do?"

"Yes"

"You knew I'd want to spank you."

"Yup."

"And have you masturbate with the cucumber."

"I suspected as much."

"Even fucking your ass?"

She smiled wickedly at him.

"Oh yes Ted, I knew about that. I had to think about it, knowing that would come up but honestly, if I was going to lose my anal cherry, I wasn't kidding when I said I'd rather it be you than some random guy. At least with you it was something special, that you treated it like the treasure it was."

Ted was floored. He just stared at the teen for a long while before speaking.

"Okay, I know yesterday must not have been the easiest thing for you, and you've definitely awoken feelings I wasn't sure were still there. But I have to ask, what does this mean for the future? Where do we go from here, you're not exactly just my daughter's best friend anymore, are you?"

Bailey smiled very warmly to him once more.

"Well, that depends on you. You've known my body more deeply than any other man has, but of course we could never be together in any serious way."

Ted nodded a bit at this point--she was right of course.

"However," she continued, interrupting his thoughts, "that doesn't mean that until I go away for college we can't have a little fun. Emma's okay with it, she just doesn't want to hear about it, you being her dad and all. But if you want, we can certainly continue exploring each other like we did yesterday."

Ted knew he should say no, he really did, but this girl offering herself to him now was very hard to resist.

"Do you have anything in mind?"

Bailey laughed and stood up from her seat, unbuttoning the shirt and sliding it off, once again standing naked in his kitchen. The teen moved around the table and sat in his lap, putting her left arm around him.

Her soft breasts in his face, and a sly smile on her face as she wiggled in his lap, she cooed, "I definitely think you need more time in my mouth. Let's get you fed and you can be the first guy to sixty-nine with me. Only if you want to of course."

LOAnnie2
LOAnnie2
464 Followers