Blackmail Ch. 01

Story Info
Small town girl walks into a trap
7.1k words
4.06
162.4k
45
1

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 04/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andi23
Andi23
498 Followers

My name is Richard. I met my wife Emily when I was 15 years old. My parents were killed in an auto accident and I moved to this small farming community in the mid-west to live with my aunt and uncle. It was so rural that the town consisted of a small market, a gas station and a mom and pop restaurant where all the kids seemed to hang out after school.

Emily lived down the road from my aunt and uncle. We were the first stop for the school bus each morning and the last stop each afternoon. On my first day of school, Emily ignored my big city attitude befriended me and took responsibility to show me around. She was a very pretty little girl two years my junior.

As I got used to my new life, Emily and I became best of friends. She was a flat chested shy little girl that seemed to understand what I was going thru and did her best to help me fit in. After a while I took her for granted, but she seemed to always be there when I just needed someone to talk to.

In such a small town, everyone knew everyone and when I started dating; Emily seemed to know all about my girlfriends. I never really noticed that she was being left behind. It wasn't until I graduated high school that I realized how much of my life revolved around Emily. As she was starting her junior year, I got a job working as a construction laborer. With a few dollars in my pocket and an old truck as my set of wheels, I felt like I was finally in control of my life.

It was not unusual for me to drive the 40 miles into the big town down the road for the Friday night drinking and weekend parties. Invariably, I would find myself walking thru the long country roads with Emily at my side, trying to get over my latest girlfriend.

It wasn't until Emily graduated from high school that I really saw her as a woman. She had grown up before my eyes and one day as we were swimming in the local lake on a hot summer day, I realized what a beautiful woman Emily had become. She had long blond hair and piercing blue eyes. Even in her conservative one piece bathing suit, I realized that Emily had an incredible body.

It took me another month or so, dealing with me new feelings for her that I was finally able to ask her out. When I asked her if she would like to join me on a Friday night excursion into town, Emily just laughed and asked me if I was asking her out on a date. After two days of her teasing me about a formal date, she finally agreed after warning me that she didn't drink.

It turned out to be the best evening of my life, as I took Emily to the best restaurant in town and an evening of dancing at the local bar. Our drinking consisted of ice tea and our conversation just seemed to flow. I was surprised to find that it was four o'clock Saturday morning when I finally dropped her at her front door.

On our third date I finally got up the nerve to kiss her good night. We dated for almost a year before we spent our first night together. Every time I tried to get beyond a kiss, Emily had put a stop to my advances. On our first night together after weeks of planning, we got a cheap motel and after a nice diner out, we checked into our room. Emily teasingly told me to get ready as she headed to the small bathroom with her overnight case. After almost an hour of waiting, Emily came slowly out of the bathroom dressed only in a light blue see through negligee. With the light behind her, I just sat on the bed and looked at her. She was absolutely ravishing with her hair brushed out and her lips and makeup done to perfection. As she stepped toward me, I saw for the first time her perfectly pair shaped breasts with dark brown areoles the size of a quarter. They were so soft and yet firm. I saw her hour glass figure and her little tuft of blond hair above her pussy.

Both of us knew that Emily was a virgin but neither of us realized how much Emily really understood about not only her body, but mine. As she came into my arms we turned a mild kiss into a night of wild sex. I started by removing her breasts from their flimsy binding and I used my mouth to suck her nipples until she was moaning in pleasure. As I worked my way down her soft body I spent long periods of time touching and caressing her tummy and her long shapely legs. By the time my fingers worked their way between her legs, Emily was drenched. I watched her face and her obvious state of bliss as I worked first one and then two fingers past her swollen lips and penetrated her womanhood for the first time.

Somewhere along the way, Emily had removed my clothes and by the time I lined my hard cock with her love canal, she spread her legs as far as they would go, looked at me and said be gentle. I stared mesmerized into her incredibly blue eyes and watched her facial expressions as I slowly pushed my member into her as she got past the discomfort and lost her cherry. Within minutes, I was pounding into her pussy as hard and as deep as I possibly could and Emily just couldn't get enough. Her first orgasm had her screaming my name and digging her nails into my back. By the time I dumped my first hot load into her, Emily had cum half a dozen times, and they were all different. It was like she was trying to make up for lost time or trying to show me that she was better than the other girls I had dated.

We spent the entire night cuddling and talking as we would fall asleep. We took turns waking each other up and making love over and over again until the first light of morning started coming thru the window. Sharing Emily's body was as perfect as any experience I had ever had. Three months later we were married.

Emily got a job in accounting working for a large manufacturing company two hours away. It was not too difficult for me to find work nearby and we got a small apartment together. Life was really good and as Emily climbed the corporate ladder, I got my contractor's license and started getting small jobs working for myself.

We were just living one day at a time learning all the little intimate things that brought us closer and closer. Emily was on the pill as we both wanted to postpone having a family until we had a home of our own.

It wasn't until about two years later that things started to change. Emily had worked her way into contract management. She had regular raises, an office and a secretary of her own and regular bonuses that always seemed to come at the right time in terms of our finances.

I was getting enough work to get by, but never really landing the big job that would set me up as a player.

Emily liked her job, but had a number of issues with her immediate boss. Because she was advancing, she decided she could put up with Roger. He was always hitting on the woman but seemed to pay special attention to Emily when it came to dirty comments or taking every opportunity to be in close quarters with my wife.

Then one day out of the blue, Emily got a call from one of the big bosses at corporate. He seemed very reserved or even secretive when he asked Emily to meet him outside the office. Thinking it was business related, Emily had no problem meeting Tom at a local restaurant after work. It was very awkward as they met and ordered diner, but then Tom came right to the point. He told Emily that he had reviewed her personnel files at length and that he was taking a big chance by coming to her with this problem.

He went on to say it appears that Roger has been using corporate funds to support his personal lifestyle. Corporate was looking for someone close to the situation that could be trusted and that was capable of finding out exactly how Roger was embezzling corporate funds.

He did tell Emily that it would be risky checking up on her boss but that she would be well taken care of if she was willing to assist him.

Emily quickly agreed to help and was set up with special computer access and document signing authority. Without telling even her secretary, Emily spent a lot of time tracking Rogers's activities. Roger seemed to sense the change and got really nasty with Emily She knew that he was probably smart enough to know that something had changed but she had committed to helping the company in finding out exactly what he was up to and once Emily committed to something, she was determined to see it through.

After months of putting up with Roger, she found nothing to implicate her boss. Then one day it was announced that Tom was leaving the company, leaving Emily in a strange position because Tom was the only contact she knew at corporate. She postponed her efforts to tie Roger to misdeeds thinking that someone from corporate would be contacting her.

It was about that time that Emily found out that Rogers brothers were my biggest competitors in the construction world. All of a sudden I couldn't get any work and I had to let my crew go. It seemed that every time I put in a good bid, one of Roger's brothers would get the contract by a few hundred dollars less than my price. I wanted to give up and go back to working for someone else, but no one wanted to hire me.

It was tight but we were getting by on what Emily was making.

When no one contacted Emily from corporate, Emily decided to make amends with Roger, but every time she got the chance to excel on an assignment, something would go wrong and she would end up looking badly.

I was finally able to find a job, but on my second day, I was involved in an accident when a truck lost a large ladder and it crushed my right leg against a wall. I was rushed to the hospital with a broken leg and came home in crutches.

The very next day, Emily was called into Rogers's office where he told her that her signature and computer ID had been appearing on some classified company documents. Not knowing what to say Emily just sat there turning red with anger as Roger said things are going to be different around here. Emily just asked what that meant and Roger suggested that Emily might want to be a little more cooperative when he asked her for favors.

At this point Emily was furious and said I will have no part of your games. I will quit and find work elsewhere and my husband will be glad that I don't have to put up with the likes of you any longer. Roger pushed the intercom and asked for security to deal with an employee. Before he even hung up, two burly members of security were standing at the door.

Roger looked at me and said that I could either do as he asked or he would turn me over to the police for embezzlement. He suggested that maybe the loss of my husband's business and his little accident yesterday were more than just coincidence

Knowing our financial situation and wondering how Roger would know about my husband, I decided to reconsider my options and meekly asked Roger what it was he wanted from me. Roger suggested that he would give me until tomorrow morning to come to terms with my fate and that all he was asking me to do was to get off my miss perfect attitude and agree to do special favors as he requested so that he could advance his career..

I left his office in tears wondering what had happened. As I headed home, to my surprise, I got a call on my cell from someone identifying himself as Tom. It sounded like the same person that had met me only a few months earlier so I blurted out that Roger had found out and that I was now being accused of stealing. Tom simply laughed and suggested I be more careful with who I trusted as he hung up the phone. In tears, I began to realize that somehow Roger had set me up. I didn't know how he had done it or how he could tie me to anything illegal but in light of what was happening in my life, I wasn't going to cross him until I figured out how this had happened.

By the time I got home, I was able to pull myself together and hide the emotions that were ravaging thru me so as to keep my husband from finding out and doing something stupid. That night I lay awake trying to come up with a plan that would clear me of this mess. I could think of nothing that made sense and so I meekly headed for work in the morning determined to find a way out of my predicament.

I wasn't at my desk for more than 5 minutes when my secretary buzzed me to tell me that Roger wanted to see me in his office. I held back the tears as I walked slowly down the hall and into Rogers open office. Sitting behind his desk, he suggested that I close the door behind me. At that point with Roger looking me up and down like a piece of meat, he asked if I had come to any decisions on his offer. To anyone listening, nothing he said would mean anything. To me I knew exactly what he was asking. Not seeing any alternatives, I asked him what it was he was expecting of me. This only seemed to make him angry as he said as a matter of fact, Emily I asked you a question. What I choose for you is none of your business. He picked up the phone and asked if security would be needed to escort me from the building or if I would cooperate.

All I could do was start to cry as I said OK, you win. Please don't call the police. I was beside myself with anger and I wanted so much to run out the door but I just stood there as Roger said that's a good girl, now lock my door and let me see how willing you can pretend to be.

I reached over and locked his door and then asked him what he meant by me being willing. Roger simply said, remove your blouse and make me believe that you want me to approve of what you are going to show me.

I reached down and slowly unbuttoned my blouse as the tears began to flow. When I had undone the last button, I pulled the blouse from my skirt and just stood there with my bra as the only thing covering my chest. Roger said "now was that so hard" as he came around to sit on the front corner of his desk. Now stop the tears, smile for me and remove the blouse. I reluctantly let the blouse slip from my shoulders and I smiled at Roger as I let it fall to the floor. Roger was a big man at what I guessed to be 6'4 and 230 pounds. Even without his threats, he had the ability to make any woman uncomfortable and in this case he had something over me.

Roger just said very nicely, now loose the bra. As I reached behind to undo the clasp, I tried real hard to smile as I wanted this to be over with. I held the cups in place as I removed the straps over my arms. No one but my husband had ever seen my breasts exposed and I was at a loss as to how to prevent Roger from making me expose myself. I slowly dropped my hands to my sides and let my bra fall to the floor.

The first thing I noticed was a big grin on Rogers face as he devoured my breasts with his eyes. I could not do anything to stop him as he pinched my nipples and suggested that I must be enjoying this because my nipples were standing like two hard little posts. I almost screamed from the pain as Roger pinched my nipples in what appeared to be an attempt to tear them from my breasts. I did my best to stifle my screams as Roger tormented my stiff little nipples and twisted my tits mercilessly.

Just as I thought I would pass out, Roger removed his hands from my tits and reached up under my skirt with his right hand. He quickly discovered that my panties were soaking wet from my juices as he ran his finger over the crotch of my panties. Feeling like he was in charge he boldly bragged that he now could do anything he chose to my perfect little body and that I had to make him believe I was enjoying it or suffer the consequences. I couldn't bring myself to think about what that meant.

Just as I started to protest, he guided my mouth to his and made me open my lips as his tongue played with mine. I could taste the repulsive taste of tobacco on his breath and I struggled not to gag.

With no warning at all he released me without touching more than my panties between my legs and suggested I get dressed. I hurried to comply as he just smiled and said I want to enjoy every part of you. Roger said there would be no more demands today, but tomorrow he expected me in his office at precisely 8 o'clock willing to fulfill another fantasy. When I asked him what made him so sure I would allow him to do this to me, he removed a camera from his desk and asked if I would like to see his little film before he sent it to my husband. I left as quickly as I could and spent the day in complete despair as I contemplated my fate.

When I got home, I quickly made excuses about not feeling well and headed off to bed. By morning I looked in the mirror and saw what missing two days of sleep was already doing to me. The only thing I could be thankful for was that this was Friday and I wouldn't have to see Roger for two days. If only I could manage to get through today.

As instructed, I was in Roger's office at exactly 8 o'clock. Without being asked, I closed his door behind me and locked it. With a big smile of triumph, Roger stood in front of me and this time I stood there obediently as he removed my blouse and bra for me. It was almost like he was telling me that he already owned that part of my body. I meekly admitted to myself that he probably did. When he was done, he reached inside the waistband of my skirt and ran his fingers under my panties as he played with the little patch of hair above my pussy.

Roger then stood back and said he was sorry he didn't have any music for me but that he wanted me to smile for his camera and get naked for him. He reminded me that there would be consequences if I didn't look like I was enjoying myself.

Not knowing what else to do, I started swaying my hips and licking my lips with my tongue as I undid the clasp and lowered the zipper of my skirt. Letting it fall to the floor with my other garments, I slowly pulled my panties down my legs, removing my last little bit of modesty for this man that I didn't even like. When I was done, Roger told me to spread my legs and show him some pink.

I used my fingers to spread myself open and when I looked up at his smug expression he told me to sit on the floor and spread my legs. I slowly did as my tormentor requested and I sat motionless on the floor with my fingers spreading my pussy lips wide open as Roger sat next to me and started playing with the skin covering my clit. Not believing that I was letting Roger do this to me and yet knowing that the pervert was probably recording my degradation to use against me, I just let him insert one and then two fingers into my vagina as I sat there with my legs spread and my own fingers holding me open while my juices started flowing from my vagina.

As with my still sore nipples Roger was not about to be gentle. Only this time as he finger fucked me, my body betrayed me and I came almost instantly. Roger whispered in my ear that it would be nice if I asked him for more. Not being able to stop him, I started Cumming again. This time I heard myself saying over and over to my tormentor, harder Roger, faster, fuck me deeper. I had totally lost control and actually wanted Roger to use me as it felt so good in spite of what I knew was so wrong.

This time in the middle of my third orgasm, Roger abruptly removed his two fingers from my gaping hole and told me to get out.

With my own juices running down my legs, I got dressed as quickly as I could and left. When I returned to my office from the ladies room looking a bit disheveled, I looked in horror at what was laying on the middle of my desk for anyone to see. It was a tape labeled Emily's tits, and the card said that I should make plans to be free on Saturday night as I would be getting picked up outside my office at 9PM.

In complete terror, I called home to tell Richard that I was being asked to work on Saturday and that I might be late. I figured that at least not having him to worry about would be one less thing to go wrong. I then found a tape player and looked in horror as I watched myself seemingly seducing my boss only to finally hear him tell me that I had to go.

Andi23
Andi23
498 Followers
12