Blackmail Ch. 03

Story Info
He saves her and then makes her his.
5k words
4.5
31.3k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 12/17/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank Red Fenix for editing my story. This is the last of the chapters so I hope all of you enjoy the conclusion!

Ambrosia crawled through the black mess that held her down to unconsciousness. It was important that she had to be awake and as she crawled farther and farther up, she was aware of a sharp pain in her head. When she tried to rub her temples to attempt to get rid of the pain, her hands would not cooperate. Soon she realized that her hands were tied down.

A sense of dread mixed with fear spiraled in the pit of her stomach. Carefully, she tried her legs then realized that they were tied down too. No! Her mind screamed in denial as her nightmares of her rape dared to over take her.

There was a male chuckle coming from somewhere out of the dark and she recognized who it belonged to. Memories came back to her in rapid succession, making the spiral in her stomach explode out into full-blown panic. Her mind raced rapidly to remember what had happened to her after Mike had left her.

*****

Ambrosia was leaving the Bellamy’s annual ball with Mike. He left her on the front steps when he left to get the carriage. She had heard a deep dark chuckle behind her coming from the shadows next to the steps. Her blood turned cold at the sight of Lord Barrington as he walked forward.

“Managed to use sex to deter my investigation into the blackmail against me and a few of my friends. Commendable for a mere toy.” He gave a vicious shake of his head that made his blond hair go flying. “I knew you were a strong one when they brought you in. I should have accepted your virginity before my friends had a go at you, that way you wouldn’t have had the audacity to do something as stupid as piss me off.”

Seeing the evil Lord Barrington had paralyzed her with fear until he reminded her just how strong she was no matter what him and his friends had done to her. With one swift move, she picked up the many layers of her skirts and ran as fast as her slipper feet could carry her. She hand not taken three steps when the world went black.

*****

Tentatively Ambrosia opened her eyes. The room she was in glowed gently with the aid of a scattering of lit candles. She looked towards the corner where she had heard the hated chuckle and saw only a green pair of eyes glittering back at her.

Lord Barrington stepped away from the corner, smiling angelically at her. He walked towards the bed in slow, easy strides and sat down beside Ambrosia. The loathsome man’s well-manicured hand on her bare breasts, which alerted her to the fact that she was completely naked on a bed. The hand gently caressed the nipple of her left breast into a peak and then left it to drift upwards to her throat.

She gritted her teeth in anger at her body for reacting to him the way it did. In a moment of clarity, she knew that his touch may reluctantly arouse her, but it was Mike that her body burned for and reacted much more violently then to this man’s touch. Closing her eyes, she envisioned every detail of her Mike.

She saw his incredibly brown eyes shine with love for her as she combed her hand through his wonderfully tousled bed hair. Her throat was squeezed brutally, cutting off the air to her lungs.

“You look at me when I’m gifting you with pleasure, bitch!” Lord Barrington ground out. “Blackmailing me like you did, you don’t even deserve such gentle treatment from me. I was giving you MERCY caressing you the way I did. Eventually I would have brought you to orgasm with my hand. I would have given you a moment of bliss before I put you through hell and made you work to bring me to orgasm, over and over again!”

Suddenly he released her and closed his eyes enjoying her frantic gasping for breath. It made him hard just listening to it! His most favorite part of sex was not the whipping, or the various torturing of his partner until she passed out from the pain. It was watching, feeling, and hearing the life drain away from the female body he was violently fucking for his own pleasure.

There weren’t many women who survived his orgasms, the ones who did make it, he was positive, felt joyous at the gift he had given them. After all, women were toys. No one cared if a few went missing, and he knew that there were always more to replace the ones he broke. Lady Ambrosia Wentworth would definitely be broken when he was done with her.

Lord Barrington got up from the bed and went to the bell pull. He was going to play with Lady Wentworth a bit, give her a little showing of some of the things she can expect when he has his way with her. Right now her breathing was returning to normal and her eyes glared at him with anger. Which was just fine because soon he was going to replace that anger with profound fear.

A few minutes passed and a big burly man, missing a few teeth and sporting a crooked nose, came into the room with a naked woman. Her hands were bound at the wrist and she was gagged and blindfolded. The man gave Lord Barrington the leash that was attached to the diamond studded collar the woman wore.

“Can I watch this time, My Lord?” The burly man slurred out.

“Not this time, Nick. This is strictly for our guest’s eyes only.” Barrington motioned towards the bare Ambrosia.

“Can I have the pretty one after you’re done?”

“No, she is mine and I mean to break her.”

The man gave a smile of satisfaction before he closed the door. Barrington led the woman to the fireplace, giving Ambrosia the perfect view of the show. He helped the poor woman to kneel down in front of him.

“This is what I expect out of you, Ambrosia. Total obedience and your end might be a little more painless then if you struggle.” He then laughed out loud as if he told a joke. “We both know that you’re going to fight me no matter what I tell you. It’ll be far more fun for me if you fight. My orgasm will be far more powerful if you fight me.”

Ambrosia struggled with the ropes that bound her arms and legs. Her only progress was the blood that escaped her wrists and ankles. That sick man was going to hurt that woman because of her. The only problem was that Ambrosia knew that there was nothing she could say or do that would stop this. If she said anything he might hurt that woman more or prolong the torture all the more. The only logical, merciful thing to do was to pretend indifference.

Barrington watched the emotions flit across her face before it finally turned blank. That was fine with him, no matter how much she fought her emotions, what he was going to do would make her fail. He stroked the cheek of the woman who had been his personal slave for a week now. Her body was marred with marks from his whip and ugly purple marks decorated her throat. So far she was highly durable to his ultimate form of sex and had lasted far longer then the others.

He yanked her head back by her hair. She gave off a slight whimper. In contrast to his hair pulling, he started to kiss her tenderly, gaining access to her mouth. Then when the kiss was about to end, he bit her lip, making her bleed. He licked the blood from the wound he inflicted, grinning in satisfaction.

“Open your mouth wide for me, sweet.” He whispered softly into her ear.

The tears were now leaking from her blindfold as she unwillingly obeyed the command. He placed one hand on the back of her head while freeing himself with the other. Looking over to Ambrosia, he smirked and then jerked the woman’s head forward, imbedding his long cock completely into her mouth.

Ambrosia closed her eyes and begged herself not to give into crying. She only prayed that Mike would find her before Barrington finished with the poor woman.

*****

Mike paced the length of his mentor’s study over and over again. Where was she? Was she unharmed? He was going to kill Lord Barrington as soon as he’s found. It didn’t take Mike long to figure out who took Ambrosia and to back up his suspicions.

He had gone back to the library where he had last seen Barrington, and expectedly found it empty. There were just a few drops of blood on the couch where the bound woman had been, but nothing else. Shortly after he left the library, a scream split the air coming from the gardens.

He ran out towards the source, cold dread filling every inch of his body as he approached the bench that he and Ambrosia had just made love on not a half an hour earlier. Instead of finding his love, he found another young woman hysterical and pointing at something in the bushes behind the bench. The young man that was with her was staring at the spot, not moving a muscle. Mike came closer and the young man started stuttering.

“She was already there…we found her…just out for a walk…”

Mike shook the man by the shoulders bringing him out of his stupor. “Take your lady and get back to the ballroom.”

Without a word, the man grabbed the still screaming woman by her hand and literally dragged her back to the house. Mike knelt down to inspect the body and discovered the bound woman who had been with Barrington. By the dim light of the moon, he spotted marks on her throat. Mike’s jaw hardened, if he had to take a gamble, he’d bet that Lord Barrington strangled her to death after he had witnessed the passionate couple on the bench. Which would of course be Mike and Ambrosia.

Confused as to where to start looking for Ambrosia, Mike went to the house of his mentor, Benjamin Smith, who was thankfully home. Now Mike paced back and forth in a potent combination of anger, fear, and frustration. If only his head hadn’t been in his pants, this would have never happened. He should have saved the love making till they got to her place or his!

“You are not going to bring her back by putting a hole through my rug and my wood floor.” His mentor calmly said from the desk.

“I know, Ben, but it’s not like I can help it. It’s my fault she’s in this trouble.”

“Actually it is her fault. She’s the one that blackmailed them at her own risk.”

Mike broke off pacing and slammed his hands down on the desk. “Don’t you ever say that! I swore to protect her when I decided to marry her. How can you be so calm?”

“What is the first rule I taught you about being a detective? No personal involvements. Your emotions get in the way of your thinking. It is a good thing you came to me so that I may help you out.”

“I know you’re right, Ben. It’s just that I need her back and unharmed or so help me I’ll hunt down Barrington myself and mutilate him the same way he mutilates all those women.”

Ben brought out a stack of papers from his desk and laid them close to Mike’s hands. “It is a good thing you came to me with this. I have been on the case of the Devil May Care Club for a while now. Caused quite a stir kidnapping and deforming both ton girls and common street girls. I did suspect Lord Barrington as being one of them, but never the leader.” He flipped through a few pages and handed it to Mike. “Barrington has eight estates all ranging from his town house in London to a nice country spread in Scotland. As you realize we hardly have enough time to search them all.”

“All we’d have to do is rule out all those country ones. He calls the meetings for the Devil May Care Club and hosts them. That means the meetings are held in London or close too it.” Mike looked at the paper he held. “It looks like he has three here.”

“That is right.” Ben chimed in. “There is his town house here in the city, a sea side estate to the north, and an estate to the south.”

Mike bit his thumb and concentrated. Finally he turned to his mentor. “We can rule out the town house. His neighbors would easily become suspicious. After all there’s little that the rich gossips in town notice.”

“I have thought of that myself. We can probably cross out the estate to the south. From what is being said, the tenants there that pay him rent do not like him due to the fact that he raised the rent greatly after his father died. They would do anything to discredit him.”

“So that leaves one. We might be able to get there with in the hour if we ride hard. First we should stop by her house to get that monster of a butler she has to help us.”

*****

Barrington’s hips frantically humped the helpless woman while squeezing her throat effectively cutting off the air to her body. A hideous smile graced his lips as he felt the life drain away from the woman where they were connected. He felt like God every time he did this. In this form he had the decision whether the woman should live or die. He was merciless in his rulings and only spared the woman if she had enough spirit to really fight him.

At the start, the woman he was currently killing pleased him greatly with her fighting spirit and will to live, but over time she had become a docile puppet. He didn’t like his toys to be lifeless. Ambrosia had a fighting spirit that would probably last a good month, maybe more, before she turned into a lifeless puppet.

Finally the woman beneath him gave out her last gurgle just as the ecstasy of his orgasm phased out to a nice tingle. Barrington turned his hooded eyes towards Ambrosia, vastly pleased to see the tears streaking down her pretty little face. He picked up the diamond-studded collar that was lying in a pool of blood that spilled out while he was whipping the now dead woman on the floor.

The warm stickiness coated his palm and he enjoyed the feel of it. As he got up, he switched the collar to his other hand and wiped his right hand on his chest leaving a trail of dark red that contrasted to his pale skin. He yanked on the bell pull and stared at Ambrosia till his men came. Her skin was so smooth, perfect canvas for the marks of his whip. The thought of her face riddled with unimaginable pain delighted him and excited him more to where his manhood stirred and became erect in record time. Three of his men came through the door.

Barrington handed the collar to one of them. “Untie her and put this on. Bring her to me.”

The men did as they were told. They worked on the ties at her right ankle, right wrist, and left wrist. When her ankle and one wrist were free she started to thrash around, throwing punches and kicking wilding. She caught one man in the stomach with her foot, and clipped the other in the jaw with her fist. They subdued her easily, lifting her out of the bed. The man she clipped backhanded her across the face.

The impact caused her head to jerk and an explosion of blood burst inside her mouth. A shot filled the air, time stopped for everyone, but the man who had struck her. He collapsed lifelessly to the ground shot in the back. Ambrosia looked up to Barrington, who stood repulsively naked, holding a smoking dueling pistol he pulled from it’s mounting on the wall beside the door.

“No one harms her! That is my pleasure and my blood you are wasting. You two put the collar on her and hold her for me.”

Ambrosia grimaced as the collar was put on her. The thought of that dead woman’s blood on her skin felt like she was being branded as the murderer and not Barrington. There should have been something she could have done to stop the murder, but she had been frightened and helpless.

The men lead her to Barrington and handed him the leash to the collar. His grin made her numb inside. Must have been her body’s way to prepare her for what was to come. It wouldn’t have been the first time her body turned numb. The first time was when she was a virgin and rapped by several men. Too many that night had known her body intimately that she had lost count. After that night all those men had personal carnal knowledge of her, the thought sickened her every time. Her virginity should have been for some one she loved and married. It should have been for Mike.

Barrington tugged on the leash bringing her back to reality. “Reliving that magical night when so many men touched and violated your body?” He sneered. Ambrosia hated the fact that he made her so transparent that he could read her every thought.

He rubbed the leash over her breasts almost reverently. “Now you are my bitch, a dog that I can do with as I please. This collar means that I won you.”

If she lived through this, she would try to figure out how she gathered the strength to spit in his face with such accuracy. Barrington laughed with such malice a chill crawled down her spine.

“Spread her legs!” He ordered the two men. Then as soon as it was carried out he took the dueling pistol and rubbed it vertically up against the folds of her sex.

“How very naughty of you to spit in your Master’s face. Some people would tell me to kill you for that.” Then he shoved the pistol in her as far as it would go.

Ambrosia whimpered at the thought of him pulling the trigger. She should have thought before spitting in his face. It isn’t the way she would like Mike to find her, dead on the floor in a pool of blood, instead of alive and mildly damaged.

Closing her eyes, she secretly willed Mike to find her faster. A tear streaked down her face as she heard the men holding her laugh. Barrington’s laugh joined them as he moved the pistol in and out of her.

“Look how wet she is getting, boys. I think she enjoys the feel of the hot metal between her thighs, a weapon with the power to kill a man fucking her. Sadly enough, Lady Wentwhore, you will have to go without it because I find that I cannot wait to find my own release.”

With the jerk of his head, he motioned for the men to leave and then literally dragged her by the leash to the bed. He bodily picked her up off the floor and threw her on the bed, getting on top of her right away not giving her time to move. Barrington managed to get inside her until the body of one of his men smashed through the door.

A big hulking man stepped through the door. Ambrosia felt a profound relief rush through her. “Pig,” was the only word she was able to get out before Barrington’s hand shot out to strangle her. He picked up the pistol and held it to her head.

Mike and Ben, both packing two pistols, followed Pig in stepping over the unconscious body. Mike raised a pistol and aimed it at Barrington’s head. Barrington laughed so gaily while strangling Ambrosia.

“What are you going to do now? I do not think you can get to me before I pull the trigger and blowing off this slut’s head.”

The gun wavered slightly but he never put down his arm. “You better let her go because after you pull that trigger, you’re dead as well.” Mike gritted out.

Barrington giggled like a delighted little schoolgirl. “It does not matter. I would have had my revenge on my blackmailer and the satisfaction that while I’m roasting in hell, you will be grieving for this little strumpet. Perfect payment for siding with her and betraying me.”

Pig fisted his hands tightly so that they turned white and Ben’s mouth was compressed into a grim line. Mike looked frantically around the room for anything that would help him free Ambrosia and kill this sick bastard like he should have done in the library last night. His eyes lit upon the poor woman and then the man lying in a pool of blood. He noted the shot in his back and searched the signs for gunpowder. Not spotting any meant that Barrington might have neglected to reload his gun after killing the man.

Straightening his shoulders and hardening his resolve, he took good aim at Barrington who was now moving in and out of Ambrosia in hurried strokes; loving the fact he had an audience.

Mike closed his eyes and fired. His arm shook as he brought down the pistol. The next thing he heard was music to his ears. He heard sputtering. Opening his eyes, he raced to the side of the bed and pulled Barrington’s lifeless body off her. He took satisfaction in knowing that his aim was correct, that he shot bastard in the head killing him instantly.

Ambrosia was slightly bloodied and pale. She sat up and concentrated on getting her breathing back to normal. Ben went to find something not blood stained to cover up her nakedness. Mike took of the collar around her neck with great care and then held her to him thanking any higher power who would listen that she was alive, that his guess was right.

12