Blackmail Ch. 1

Story Info
Her neighbor drops by with a shocking announcement.
3.7k words
4.42
369.6k
94

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gelflet
Gelflet
43 Followers

Blackmail Ch. 1: The Photograph

Susan kissed her husband Jim and her daughter Lindsay good-bye, and watched them head out to the car. She went to her wreck of a kitchen to take care of the breakfast dishes.

The contractors wouldn't be back until tomorrow to continue the work on the kitchen remodel. The floor had been torn up, but the cabinets and counters were still in place. She opened the door to the new deck to catch the autumn breezes, and smiled at the thought of them coming back, especially Tom, the young one.

The dishes done, she closed the door again and went upstairs. She made the bed, straightened up her daughter's room, and got ready for a shower. She got the water going, and was just taking off her robe when there was a knock on the door.

Wondering who it might be this early in the day, she turned off the water and headed back down, pulling her robe back on, and tying it tight.

At the door, she looked through the peephole. It was her next door neighbor, Matt. She and her family had lived there for only a few months, and didn't know the neighbors well. But she opened the door with a smile.

"Hi! What brings you over this morning?"

"Can I come in for a few? I need to talk with you about something important," he said, not returning her smile. "I know this may be a bad time, but..."

"Well, er, I guess so."

There was something about his manner this morning, but she couldn't put her finger on it.

"I was just about to grab a shower...." But she stood aside and let him in. She knew he'd had a rough few months, and clearly needed to talk today.

"Thanks," he said, closing the door behind him. He stepped past her then, very close, and walked into the living room. She must have imagined the deep breath he took as he passed close to her.

"How are things?" Susan asked, following him, "Everything okay at home?"

Matt turned in the middle of the room to face her. He seemed to be gathering his thoughts.

"Susan, I wanted to talk with you about the work you've had done on your house."

"Has it been a problem? I know the contractors have been starting early, but I didn't think they were being a bother. They're done with the back deck, from now on it'll be indoor work."

She realized she was babbling, but there was something a little off putting about Matt today. Normally an easygoing type, he seemed very tense, nearly wired. She thought she knew what must be bothering him.

"Have they been leaving trash in your yard?"

"The workers have been fine. But..." He let his words trail off as he pulled a photograph out of his breast pocket and handed it to her.

She looked at it, and felt her knees go weak. The picture was of her and Tom, kissing, his hand clearly on her breast, under her sheer blouse. She took an awkward step back and half fell onto the arm of the overstuffed chair behind her.

"Oh my god," The words came out as a hoarse whisper.

It had been a week ago, to the day. The three- man crew had stopped for lunch, and while the other two had left, Tom stayed. He was 23, a red head, and very hot. Susan was 34, in pretty good shape, and rather lonely. They had hit it off from the first. The other two men were older, and called Tom 'the kid' but she didn't see him that way. She'd caught him looking at her many times, as she walked through the kitchen, or while she was working in the garden.

She had taken to wearing shorter skirts around the house, tight or shear blouses, enjoying the attention. It was exciting, showing off her smooth legs, her firm, fairly large breasts. She had started to experiment with her hair, sometimes wearing the long dark tresses up, sometimes down.

This day, the two of them were on the nearly completed back deck. Standing closer together than they needed to, he was discussing what still needed to be done. The next thing she knew, they were kissing, hot, almost frenzied kisses, his hands up her shirt, her hands on his tight ass, pulling him closer, grinding her pelvis against his.

"I... I thought about stopping," she said haltingly to Matt, "I knew it was wrong, but I just couldn't. I didn't want to."

She sighed heavily, not really wanting to admit this but feeling compelled to, as she stared at the picture in her hand, "And it was just about the best sex I ever had. Oh god! What was I thinking?"

"Does your husband know about this, Susan?" He was watching her with a hungry look, running his gaze over her body, not bothering to hide it. Wrapped up in her shock, she didn't notice his look.

The hand holding the picture shook.

"No," she said in a small voice that trembled, "he doesn't. He'd kill me."

"I'm sorry to hear that. You know, I've been talking with Jim a lot recently, and I'm getting to like him. He's a very good guy."

She nodded at that, not yet meeting his avid gaze.

"I'm sure he would be interested in what you do when you're at home, alone."

She swallowed hard, and looked up at Matt. This time she saw the look in his eyes. She paled, realizing what he wanted, what his price was for keeping this secret.

"Y-you can't tell him," she stammered, "you can't show him this!" She waved the photo at him.

"Why not? Don't you think he has a right to know?"

"He'll kill me," she repeated, "he'll leave me and take our daughter!"

Matt just watched her, saying nothing.

"It was... it was a mistake!" she cried, "A moment of weakness!"

"I can see that he would make things really hard for you. I see you really love your daughter."

Head bowed again, she whispered, "She's my life."

She took a deep, shuddering breath,. "He can be very jealous... oh god!" She hid her face in her hands, "what am I going to do?"

"I don't have to tell him, you know."

Susan looked up, suddenly wary. She heard the tone in his voice, and knew what it said. "What?"

"No, I don't," he said, almost airily.

Knowing- but fearing the answer, she asked the question anyway, "What do you want?"

"Well, Susan, for a start, you can drop that bathrobe."

Her jaw dropped, eyes wide. She couldn't believe she was really hearing this.

"You know I've found you attractive since the day you moved in."

"I... I'd noticed."

"That black tank top you were wearing, those cut off jeans..." He smiled at the memory, clearly something he had gone over many times.

"Yes, I remember, it was a hot day." She couldn't face those eyes, the open hunger in them, anymore. She looked away, down, anywhere but at him.

"Until I saw you that day last week, I thought Jim was a lucky man." He stepped closer, to stand right in front of her, "You know my wife left me."

She nodded with a sigh, remembering. It had been messy, only a month after she and her family had moved in. She'd heard them yelling and carrying on in the middle of the night more than once.

"I remember that, too. It's been hard on you."

"Yes. But I think you can help. Open your robe, Susan."

"I can't! How can this help matters?! Two wrongs don't make a right!"

"No, they don't. All right then."

He turned away, moving away from her. "What time does Jim get home again?"

"Oh god."

Matt turned back to look at her, letting his eyes roam her body again, before reaching for a picture of Lindsay, "She really is precious, isn't she?"

"Yes, she is precious to me. Please!"

Tears started rolling down her cheeks, "I'll give you anything you want, but I can't do this! Please, I made a mistake!"

"A very big one. You should be more careful. Now you have an important decision or two to make. Like whether or not you're going to open that robe."

"Oh god," she struggled to pull herself together.

"One." He sat down on a chair across from her.

"Two." She stood up, facing him, and took two steps to close the distance between them.

"Three." Her hands move shakily to the tie holding the garment closed.

"Mmmmm, yes. Let me see what I have been dreaming about."

Filled with shame, she half turned away, wanting to run, to flee from this man with the hungry eyes. Her face was red, streaked with tears.

"Look at me, Susan! I want to see all of you."

Taking a deep breath, she turned back. No more tears. She thought of her daughter, thankfully safe at school, she thought of her marriage that she was defiling once more- to save it.

"How messed up is this?" she asked herself. But she knew.

"I know this is hard for you, but..." He reached out and ran his hand up the side of her leg.

She didn't flinch away from his touch. But she wanted to.

"If you know this is hard, then why are you doing it?" She was becoming aware of an excitement growing in spite of herself.

"We all have needs, Susan," He looked up at her, and his voice grew harder, "Now do you open your fucking robe or do I tell your husband?"

She jumped at his tone as his hand traveled to her thigh. Her hand moved, almost of its own accord, and pulled the tie on her robe, pulling the knot out.

"Open it!"

Knowing there was no real hope for the situation and that more talk would just get him angry, she moved her hands to the neckline of the robe, and slowly opened it for him.

"Mmmmm, yesssss. Very nice."

With another sigh, she looked away as she let the robe fall open.

"You have a very nice body." Matt leaned back in his chair. "Now take it off."

"I..."

"NOW."

With shaking hands, she pulled the robe off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. Naked in front of him, she stood with her head down, not making eye contact.

"So, tell me, Susan," he asked conversationally as he got comfortable in the chair, crossing his legs, "Sex with Jim. It's fairly conventional, isn't it?"

He let his eyes roam over her bare form.

"Mostly, yes," she admitted.

"Mostly?" He leaned forward, uncrossing his legs, and reached out to run his hand up her leg to her hip and across her stomach.

"He's... he's very busy these days." She shivered at his touch.

In truth, the sex had been "conventional" for years now.

"Between the house, Lindsay, and work, he doesn't have the energy for much."

"Mmmmm. I'm sorry to hear that. I have lots of energy."

She had no reply to that, her mind was spinning.

"And lots of time on my hands..." A wicked grin crossed his face as he brought his hand down, and slowly inserted a finger into her sex.

"Oh god," she breathed, "Ohhhh, no, please don't," she whispered as he slipped his finger in and out.

"Susan, don't you realize?" He looked up at her, catching her eye, "I own you." He slid his hand deep, and she moaned half in pleasure, half in fear.

"Oh god."

"Besides. You're wet." Finger sliding in and out, he also rubbed between her lips, spreading the wetness around. She winced, and looked away again.

"That shouldn't make a difference." She had some trouble getting the words out.

He touched her clit, and she felt her knees go weak again. "It only makes a difference to you. I'll get off either way."

He reached out and pulled her down against him in the chair as her knees gave way. She struggled, tried to push away, but he wrapped his arms around her, and held her close, pressing his lips to hers. His arms tightened around her as he slipped his tongue into her mouth. She tried not to respond, realizing that her efforts were only making him more excited. Once she stopped struggling, one of his hands moved down her back to her ass. He squeezed, kissing her more deeply, and she moaned softly. "Mmmmm." He broke the kiss and whispered in her ear, "The things you will do for me..."

"Oh god."

Susan put her head down on his shoulder. She knew she was defeated, she had no choice. He grinned into her hair, knowing.

His finger pressed against her anus, and she jerked her head back up, "No, please, not that!"

"You just realized you can't win."

"Yes. I know. But please, not there. Anything but that!"

"'That is just the beginning, Susan," he said, pushing her away roughly to stand up, "but I think I'll leave it for another day."

She fell to the floor with a whimper. He reached for an ottoman, and pulled it to the center of the room.

"Bend over."

She crawled to the ottoman, and leaned over it, as directed. He moved in behind her. She heard his zipper going down, and then the sound of his pants hitting the floor. Then she felt pressure against her sex. She whimpered, but shed no more tears as he entered her slowly. He groaned as he felt her wet pussy take him in.

"Susan, I like you."

She nodded.

"So I'm not going to hurt you this time," he said, his cock sliding deep.

"I should be grateful for this then?" She bit the words out, not hiding her anger.

"Yesssss"

But she wasn't sure if he was answering her, or enjoying what he was doing. She buried her face in her hands, feeling how much bigger than her husband he was, how he stretched her as he started pumping in and out of her. She hated it. But. It. Felt. So. Good!

"Yesssss," he said again, "Jim seems like a nice enough guy, but..."

"But you're going to fuck his wife all you want? How... neighborly of you!"

He pushed his cock in deep, and she moaned again.

"But he's probably too nice," Matt continued, ignoring her comment.

Pumping harder and faster, he leaned over, pressing his body against her back. He ran his hand through her hair.

"Oh god!"

Not a whimper this times, but a cry of pleasure. She couldn't help it, she was enjoying this! He kissed her neck as he thrust deep. She started to push back against him, meeting his thrusts.

"Mmmmm, Susan, you are soooo mine. A good fit, I would say."

"Oh god. Just shut up and fuck me!"

Matt rode her hard, thrusting into her deeply. She felt him hitting her cervix with each stroke. Skin to skin, sex to sex. His teeth sank into her shoulder. She hardly noticed, or cared, that he was leaving a mark on her.

He fucked her with abandon, lost in the feel of her hot, soaked pussy, of her body beneath him. She moved with him, nearly losing herself as well, as his hands moved to her breasts. Her excitement grew and grew as he rolled her nipples between his fingers.

"Yesss," she hissed, feeling the approaching climax. He responded by pinching and twisting her nipples harder, mixing pleasure and pain.

"Don't stop!" she cried as he kept slamming into her.

"Oh God!" Harder. Faster. Deeper.

"OH GOD!"

"Yes! Cum for me! Cum as I fuck you!"

She shook as her orgasm took hold of her. Wave after wave rushed out from her center, the pleasure prolonged by his continued thrusting.

He screwed her with renewed vigor as she came again and again. Her juices soaked his cock, and she bit down on the ottoman to keep from screaming. Still he pounded into her.

The sound of their bodies meeting and her muffled cries filled the air, as did the scent of her juices and his sweat. She fought to catch her breath, dizzy. She'd never cum so hard in her life!

He stopped, and as she turned to look at him, confused, he withdrew and sat back, legs apart, eyes filled with desire.

"Susan...."

She slipped to her knees and turned to face him, still out of breath, "Yes?"

"I want you to finish me. I want you to take me deep into your mouth."

Swallowing hard, she considered. Up until now, her reactions- and amazing orgasm- aside, she had been passive. All this had been done to her. Now he wanted her to take an active role in this... blackmail? Yes, that was the right word.

Matt watched her, almost reading her mind. He turned to look again at the picture of the dark haired little girl in pigtails. She followed his gaze, and she moved over to him on her hands and knees. She bent over him as he spoke to her.

"You might call this blackmail, but I don't know that I would. I might call it instead giving you what you need."

Her mouth only inches from his ridged sex, she stopped and looked up at him.

"You wouldn't call this blackmail?"

She was incredulous.

He slid his hands into her hair, lacing his fingers behind her head.

"Well, I would call it protecting a marriage." He put a little pressure behind his fingers, "And I would call it making you fulfilled."

Susan yielded to the pull, and let herself be gently pushed down to meet his cock. She made no answer to his argument, but instead flicked her tongue out to taste him, tasting herself on him, mixed with his precum. He watched her for a moment, then leaned back against the couch and closed his eyes.

She cleaned her juices off of him, rolling her tongue around the head and then down the shaft. Hard as a rock, his cock twitched under her ministrations. She made her way back up and then wrapped her hand around him, stroking firmly, but not too fast yet. Her tongue flicked the underside of his cockhead, teasing the very sensitive flesh there. She explored him, mapping out every ridge, every line, sticking her tongue into the slit at the tip, tasting more precum.

Then she took him into her mouth, and he moaned, with another, "Yesssss."

Just the head in her mouth, one hand stroking him, faster now, her other hand moved to his sac, cupping, massaging his balls. The thought crossed her mind that he was intensely vulnerable now, but while she could hurt him at the moment, there was no way she could prevent him from telling her husband- not only what she had done, but what she was doing right then. She sighed inwardly, and returned her full attention to the task at hand. And mouth.

It had been a very long time since she had done this for her husband, she had forgotten how good it felt, the power of giving a man this kind of pleasure. Granted, this was not the man she should be doing this for, but... she found herself enjoying it, and remembered some of the tricks she used to employ.

Matt moaned and sighed; his hands still in her hair, gripping, but not guiding. She pulled her hand away from his shaft, and took him all the way into her mouth. His pubic hair tickled her nose, and he gasped as he hit the back of her throat. She pulled back, almost off, and plunged down again. And again.

His body arched and his fingers tightened. Again she pulled back, this time running her teeth along his length, just hard enough for the sensation, not to hurt. She wrapped her hand back around him, stroking fast as she sucked hard on him, again flicking her tongue across it.

A long, low groan, and she felt his scrotum tighten in her hand as his cock grew harder still, then erupted into her mouth. Jet after jet shot into her mouth as she continued to stroke and suck, milking his cock. There was so much that some cum dribbled down to her chin.

He dropped his hands away, letting them fall to his sides as his cock spurted one more time. She caught it, and he looked down at her, quite satisfied. One last stroke and she pulled off.

She looked up at him as she sat back on her heels. Making eye contact, she raised her hand to her mouth, and spat into it.

He laughed, watching her reach for her discarded robe to wipe her hand and face off. She pulled it around her.

"Mmmmm, Susan. That was very good," he smiled broadly.

"You can keep the picture. I have another."

Leaning over, he kissed her gently on the forehead and then stood up. He ran his fingers through her hair before he bent over to pick up his pants.

Head down again, she whispered, "Somehow I knew you were going to say that."

"Sadly," he said, pulling his pants up, "I am a tad predictable. Besides, I preferred to ensure another visit."

Another smile.

"Many more to come."

She shivered, coming to grips with the realization that today wouldn't be the end of this. And the frightening fact that that didn't upset her. She was almost pleased to have it so.

"You were great," he said.

Head still down, her long hair screening her face, she smiled, sure that he couldn't see. "Thank you," she said quietly.

Gelflet
Gelflet
43 Followers
12