Blackmail: Fucking on Film

Story Info
Donna & Jeremy are made to perform for a classmate's camera.
2k words
3.98
114.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jeremy1
Jeremy1
21 Followers

{This account has been produced as a follow up to a story already to be found elsewhere on the internet, and which I particularly enjoyed. I have tried to retain the original "feel" and hope I have succeeded}.

*

Since their first session of sex together, Jeremy and Donna had been completely unable to keep their hands off each other. The pent up needs and repressions that had been released had the result of making them want each other more and more; their fantasies had finally come true and in the days between their first sex and the college dance they had taken risks at both their parents' houses, recklessly hoping that they would not be disturbed.

Donna was very vocal when she was having sex and found it almost impossible to avoid making noise. Her cries and moans on one occasion at Jeremy's house, when they were screwing each other in his bedroom right above the room below where his parents sat watching television had been loud enough to worry them, but nothing had been said and they continued on their path of gorging sexually on each other.

Both had read a lot of pornography, and this helped them be inventive very early in the relationship. Jeremy had always wanted to see his cum shooting on to a woman's breasts and belly, and Donna had been very accommodating – she'd always wanted to see a stiff cock pumping its load on to her while she lay back and rubbed cunt juice into her clit. The sight of Jeremy's enormous erection spraying his spunk over her body while he groaned through gritted teeth, head thrown back in ecstasy had caused her to come so hard she had yelled the house down. Luckily her parents had been out at the time.

The time had come to head off to the dance, and Jeremy had arrived formally at her home to collect her from her parents and promise them he would look after their daughter. He was looking a lot more confident than he used to, and was correctly dressed in tuxedo and black tie. The sex he had been enjoying with Donna had completely changed his view of himself, and his new found confidence made him look a lot more attractive.

And Donna had benefited from the sex too. She hadn't lost more than a pound or two since they started with each other, but the glow in her skin created by sexual satisfaction had transformed her appearance. Dressed in an old-gold silk dress her mother had helped her choose, and with her hair piled high, she looked a real catch. A silk scarf complemented the off-shoulder dress too.

As they drove away in Jeremy's dad's car, Donna leaned across to the driver's seat and smiled into Jeremy's eyes. "I've thought and thought about this moment," she said to him. "Driving to the dance with a sexy man, who's going to look after me, and afterwards...." She left the sentence unfinished, but her gentle caress over the front of his trousers left no room for doubt. Jeremy groaned slightly, and his cock started to harden instantly, crawling its way up his shorts. He started to wish the dance was already finished......

* * * * *

The dance over, they found the room they were looking for at the end of a darkened corridor in the hotel's management suite. The nameplate was unreadable, but the door was unlocked and they pushed their way in quickly, anxious to start work on each other's bodies. Jeremy pushed Donna slightly more roughly than was strictly necessary against a large desk, but she made no protest and merely leaned back, the breath coming quickly from between her slightly parted lips. Jeremy pulled off his black tie and opened the neck of his shirt, then pushed his hand between Donna's legs and felt under her dress, seeking out her cunt while fumbling with his belt and pants zipper. He started to tell her what he wanted from her and while he did so, she helped him along by taking his hand off her panties and easing them down her legs, groaning gently as he talked to her.

"I know what's under that pretty dress Donna, he muttered. There's a dirty slut who wants a stiff prick in her snatch, isn't there? You've come to the right place lady, I've got that stiff prick and all I want to do with you now is ram it into your hot wet cunt and pump you until I shoot my load inside your belly. Better not try to stop me now, you whore!"

Donna responded with complete conviction. By now she was part sitting, part lying over the edge of the desk. Her legs were splayed wantonly apart, revealing her puffy cunt lips poking out between damp pubic hairs. She started to talk back at him.

"You'd better be as good and as hard as you say you are, mister! I want it hard, fast and I want it rough. Shove that cock meat up my cunt right now, and give me everything you've got!"

"Aaaaaaaaargh!" The two of them let out anguished grunts of sheer pleasure as the swollen tip of Jeremy's hard-on made its way between Donna's pussy lips and found the entry place. He paused a second, then lunged forward sharply with his hips, forcing his stiff dick roughly into her belly. Despite a slight resistance, he continued pushing hard and the last inches of his poker disappeared inside her cunt. He wasted no time, and promptly hauled back, only leaving the last inch inside her, before starting a rapid, rhythmic thrusting. Their noise echoed round the empty, darkened room as the pair of lust-crazed teenagers fucked wildly.

"Jeeeeesus! Ah God, Jeremy, you'll split me open!", yelled Donna. Don't stop, you bastard, fuck me even harder – I can take it! Spunk your load in me, lover, drench my belly with your cum! Uuuuuuuuuuurgh! Aaaaaaaaaaaaah! Oh fuck, I'm cummming! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Aaaaaaaaaaargh!"

Jeremy added his own, loud commentary as his cock pounded Donna's belly and he felt the build up of his cock sap coming to a rapid head. "Ooooooooh you bitch! I'm going to drop a helluva load inside you! Can't stop now! Cumming! Aaaaaaaaargh! Fuuuuuck! Oh fuck, yeeeeeeees!!" His cock twitched violently inside her as he let go and spurted his juice inside her.

Their orgasms abated, and the two of them stood there weakly, looking at each other tenderly. Donna's dress was half way up her waist, her breasts still imprisoned. Traces of Jeremy's sperm could be seen trickling wetly on her legs. Jeremy's trousers were down around his ankles, shirt still on him and his cock hung redly between his own legs. It had been one hell of a session. And then they heard a sound that froze their blood.

"Nice work, guys," a voice spoke from the darkness at the end of the room. A table light snapped on, revealing one of Jeremy's classmates, Brian, grinning at them. Before they could even react, a flashlight went, and they saw Brian putting a digital camera back in his inside pocket.

"You've got a choice. I can share this picture with the hotel manager, class, teachers, maybe your parents? Or you can do a little something for me, and I'll keep the picture for myself."

"What do you want, Brian?" grated Jeremy. He had already realised the weakness of their position – undressed and in complete disarray, they'd have no chance of stopping Brian from leaving the room with his camera, and the thought of the picture getting a public airing was too terrible to contemplate. Jeremy had already decided that he'd agree to whatever Brian demanded, and think about dealing with him later.

"More pictures of you two, please. Give me a personal photo shoot for five minutes, and I'll leave you alone for ever. And that's a promise," said Brian. But you'll be playing to my tune, understand?"

Jeremy glanced at Donna. She looked completely petrified, looked at him and nodded mutely. Jeremy looked back at Brian, and nodded too. "OK Brian. But if the pictures ever get out, I'll kill you, get that? What do you want?"

For an answer, Brian put his hand in his pocket and produced a tube of lube, then tossed it on to the table.

"Fuck her in the ass, Jez," he said with a grin. I'll snap you while you do it, then I'll be off to leave you two lovebirds to tidy up. The pictures are for me, you know – I like porn and this will be like watching you two in the room next to me when I look at them."

Jeremy felt his cock stiffening even at the thought. He realised that the thought of being photographed in the act of sex – of anal sex – stimulated him, that he didn't mind another guy watching while he fucked Donna in the ass excited him. But what would she say?

Nothing, it seemed. With a cross between a whimper and a groan she slid off the table and lifted her dress at the back, then turned and spread her legs apart, taking a grip of the table with both hands. Almost inaudibly, she whispered, "make it gentle Jeremy. Please."

"Shirt off, Jeremy," came the order from Brian, and Jeremy lifted his shirt over his head and dropped it on the floor beside him. Stark naked now, erection jutting out stiffly from his groin, he reached for the lube and spread a quantity over the length of his shaft. He smeared a little over his nuts as well, giving them a small squeeze as he did so. His cock grew harder still. Brian took his first picture, and the knowledge that another guy would be using the pictures of this moment to jerk off with made Jeremy incredibly excited. He gently inserted a lube-covered finger into Donna's ass. They'd both fingered the other's ass before, but gone no further. In response to Brian's urgings to hurry up. He placed the the fat knob of his cock at the entrance to Donna's puckered ass. His foreskin was jammed tightly back in position behind his knob, and with a slow but steady movement Jeremy entered the first few inches of Donna's anus. She whimpered again, but made no protest as he carried on his pushing. As Brian repeatedly pressed the button on his camera and the flash popped, her ass slowly started to accommodate more of his girth and length. Jeremy started to pump into her properly, groaning with lust as he did so. Donna started to groan with desire too. Taking her hands off the table, remaining bent almost double as Jeremy's thrusts came ever harder into her bowels, she managed to put one hand on her cunt and with the other reached round to grab at his balls as they swung to and away her with her lover's thrusts.

Quicker than he would have believed possible, Jeremy could feel his orgasm coming towards him like a train. Brian had undone the front of his trousers and was operating the camera with one hand, while the other pulled wildly at his openly engorged cock. Jeremy started to announce his orgasm with several pants and grunts, followed by a full-throated yell of pleasure as his prick sprayed spunk inside Donna's heaving ass and almost simultaneously Brian's cock exploded over her butt cheeks, raking her plump rump with a pearl necklace of creamy sperm. Donna's manipulation of her clit, together with the sensations produced by the feel of a man's stiff cock inside her back passage did its work too, and she let out a cry of "aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!" as her own orgasm hit and she slipped helplessly to the floor under the desk, Jeremy's cock slipping out of her in the process.

"Guys, that was awesome!" Brian had been the first to recover, and now stood by the door, camera safely stowed away.

"We have a deal, Brian, remember?" Jeremy said to him, looking him in the eye as he spoke.

"Oh sure, Jez – don't worry about a thing. These will keep me going for a while at least," Brian grinned back. "Let's just see how we get on, hey?"

Jeremy1
Jeremy1
21 Followers