Blackmail in the Pacific Ch. 08

Story Info
Lucas tells Sara who she really is.
2.8k words
4.57
39.8k
17

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two days. Two days? Had it really been two days since she'd seen Lucas? Sara strolled along the beach, occasionally picking up an interesting shell or stone but mostly just enjoying the fresh air and amazing beauty of the place. Oh, she wasn't complaining about his absence... more like confused. Their last "interlude" had left Sara sexually satisfied and emotionally mortified.

At least 12 times over the last 2 days she had wished it had just been Lucas with her on that patio. She might even have remembered it fondly, sort of, if that had been the case. It was erotic and it was certainly among the best sex she had ever had. Instead, she had spent 2 days ducking and dodging Gage in an effort to avoid the embarrassment of seeing the young man again. Embarrassment and anger.

It wasn't like Sara didn't realize men had sexually feelings toward her. Of course she knew that... the sexual appetites and motivations of men were things of legend, were they not? She wasn't an idiot. But she had still clung to the hope that some men, somewhere, actually enjoyed being around her for reasons other than the potential for fucking. Then again, perhaps this wasn't the place to expect to find those men, Sara thought. No, this was the place to remember what Lucas' whispered to her in her bed that night. Any man... hell maybe any person... on this island wanted "in her pants" as her college girlfriends would have said. There was little use in staying angry about it, she knew that. All she was doing was making herself crazy, but damn that man all to hell for needing to prove that around here her worth lie solely between her legs.

Sara turned and headed back toward the villa with purpose. She wasn't about to seek Gage out, but she wasn't going to hide anymore either. She had survived seeing Ben again after her forced "performance" in the limo, she would survive the embarrassment of seeing Gage as well. After all, SHE hadn't violated HIM, now had she? No, she was going back with her head held high. It was lunch time and, dammit, she was hungry.

For all her bravado, Sara let out a sigh of relief when she opened her patio gate to see her lunch already laid out for her. Even from afar it looked delicious and Sara once again experienced that bizarre mix of wonder, gratitude and resentment she had been feeling since the moment she set foot on the property. Did her enjoyment and appreciation of the delicious food...and all of the other amazing benefits of being on this island...in someway make her a whore? She really hoped not, but then again, since no one here cared if she was or not (and she would go to her grave before she ever told ANYONE else what had happened on this island) Sara supposed the only person's opinion that matter was her own. She was sure she would be giving it some more thought, whether she wanted to or not.

All of those emotions were however immediately wiped away as she reached the table and found Lucas' note:

"Good afternoon, Ms. Samms. I apologize for my absence of the last few days. I trust you were able to find worthy pursuits to fill your time. This evening you shall have the pleasure of my company, as we are expected at an event. You will find your evening's outfit in the closet later this afternoon. Someone will be by at 5:30 to help you get ready, I will collect you at 7. I strongly suggest you be ready on time. I look forward to enjoying you this evening."

A knot formed in Sara's belly and she felt more than a little tingling south of there. How could he do that with just a note? She tried very hard not to focus on the "I look forward to enjoying you" part of the note and decided instead to be thankful that it had not read "I look forward to sharing you tonight." Anything was possible she knew, but a girl could hope.

After forcing herself to enjoy the lunch, Sara went to the gym to work off some of her anxiety. She noted with some pleasure that her body was benefiting from the good food, loads of exercise and sunshine she was getting. Looking at her face in the mirror, Sara also had to admit that the dark circles she had come to accept as part of her face had almost entirely disappeared. She may be whoring herself out at this point, but apparently it agreed with her Sara thought and caused herself to giggle out loud. "I am really losing it," she said to her smiling reflection. It felt good to be lighthearted for a few minutes.

Biting the proverbial bullet, upon returning to her room Sara headed straight to her closet. What she found inside didn't leave her feeling lighthearted... but neither did it repulse her. Instead, it left her conflicted. What had been laid out for her was a version of "the little black" dress, with an emphasis on little, and a pair of black stilettos that were at least three inches higher than she would chose for herself. But, all-in-all, it didn't look like it was going to be too bad... at least it was better than she had imagined. Of course, those were the only two items she was to wear.

The next hour was spent getting ready. Sara's "help" arrived as promised in the form of Aaron, a very young, very gay man who announced he was there to do her hair and make-up and she had damn well better get that fine behind in the shower if he was going to have time to do anything remotely presentable with her!

Well, I'll be damned, Sara thought. Perhaps there is one person on this island that didn't want to fuck her? And with that she found herself breaking out in giggles again.

An hour later, Sara's hair was beautifully swept up off of her neck and her face looked radiant with just the most subtle touches of make-up. Looking in the mirror she was genuinely surprised at how lovely she looked.

"Stop your gawking and let's get you into this dress," Aaron ordered good-naturedly, returning from the closet. "Now stand up so I can get you into this without screwing up all my hard work. Put the shoes on first so you don't have to bend over once you're dressed.Sara did as he asked and the dress slid down over her; the silky fabric caressing her sun-kissed skin.

Much to her discontent however, there was a lot less fabric than she would have liked. The dress was completely backless, and in fact was so low in the back that the very top of her ass was exposed. In the front, it was a halter design that cut clear down to her navel. The halter parts of the top were just wide enough to cover three quarters of her breasts, the result being a great deal of exposure on the sides. The skirt of the dress was full length but had slits up both sides that came all the way up to Sara's hips, leaving precariously little fabric to hold the entire thing together. The effect was as Sara should have guessed it would be. While clothed, she might as well have been naked. She was covered but every part of her was accessible to Lucas... or anyone.

Aaron let out a low whistle. "Jesus honey, that leaves damn little to the imagination now doesn't it?" he asked completely rhetorically.

Sara stared at herself in the mirror and again she was conflicted. The woman in the mirror looked... well... hot. There was no way around it and there was no denying to herself that she felt a little thrill to know that was her. But, jesus, there was no way she wanted to go out of the house like this! How could he expect her to go to an "event", where presumably there would be people for godsake, in this outfit?

"He's absolutely crazy, I can't wear this!" Sara exclaimed.

Aaron laughed. "Crazy? No. Mr Charles is a lot of things but crazy is not one of them. He just likes what he likes. Oh, and he likes others to like what he likes," he said with a sly smile. "And right now, Mr. Charles likes you and all of your assets. I suspect he will be very happy with the way that fits."

As if summoned by the mere mention of him, Sara's bedroom door opened and she watched in the mirror as Lucas filled the doorway.

"Aaron," he said, tilting his head in acknowledgment of the man.

"Evening, Lucas," Aaron said as he gathered his things and turned to leave. "I hope you will enjoy your evening."

As the other man sauntered from the room closing the door behind him, Lucas turned his full attention to Sara. She slowly turned to face him and immediately felt her heart rate increase, her legs trembling slightly in the ridiculously high heels. In a simple black suit and tie, he looked sophisticated, debonair and, extremely dangerous. Sara reached out and grabbed the top of a chair to steady herself. The look in Lucas' eyes was nothing short of predatory.

"I can't go out like this! I can't even stand in these shoes," Sara said in a panicky voice. "I can't go anywhere."

Lucas simply grinned and slowly walked toward her.

"I'm serious," Sara said "This is going to be a disaster. I look like a hooker."

"Shut up Sara," Lucas said as he approached her. With the heels on she was far closer to his own height and while that should have made her feel bolder, it had the opposite effect. Somehow, though she wouldn't have thought it possible, she felt even more vulnerable. Perhaps she had fooled herself before that she could get away from him if she truly needed to, but in this outfit that was a certain impossibility.

"You look exactly the way I want you to look," Lucas said. "Turn around and let me see the whole package."

Sara slowly stepped away from the chair carefully and with little grace, turned so he could see the back... or where the back should have been.

"I'm telling you, I can't do this," she insisted as she felt him step up right behind her. They were now both facing the mirror she had previously been looking into.

Reaching around her sides, he slid both hands under the halter straps to cup her breasts. He grasped a nipple in each hand and pinched her hard. "I told you to shut up, Ms. Samms," he growled as he rolled her nipples between his fingers and bared his teeth against her neck. Sara's knees buckled slightly and he wrapped his right arm low across her belly to support her.

"I don't know what it is you see when you look in that mirror Sara," Lucas said quietly. "But what I see is an incredibly sensual woman. I'm not sure what kind of men you've been spending time with kitten, but they are either blind, weak or utter fools for not telling you how intensely fuckable you are."

Sara absurdly felt like crying and laughing at the same time. She closed her eyes. "I don't think that's a word, Lucas" she said with a little laugh.

"Open your eyes." Lucas ordered. "Look into that mirror and do NOT look away." The order was not something to ignore and without argument Sara did as she was told.

In the mirror, Lucas exposed her left breast completely and continued to stroke and knead it. He let his right hand move down her hip. As she watched he reached through the high split in her skirt until his fingers reached her own warm slit.

"It's apparently not a word in the vocabulary of the pathetic excuse for men you're used to dealing with, but it is most definitely a word," Lucas said completely straight faced. "And it suits you perfectly."

"Your tits beg to have hands on them all the time - squeezing them, stroking them, pinching them." With each word he demonstrated his meaning, drawing a low groan from Sara's lips. Lucas chuckled softly. "I have yet to see you with your nipples in any other condition than ready to cut glass. And I know every time I touch them you're imagining me sucking on them."

Momentarily letting go of her thoroughly aroused breast, Lucas pulled aside her skirt so she could watch what he was doing with his right hand. "And this cunt of yours. Oh Ms. Samms, you have the most deliciously responsive cunt," Lucas said before issuing another order. "Spread your legs."

Sara didn't hesitate a moment. She was completely spellbound by what the man in the mirror was doing. As she moved her feet to spread her thighs, Lucas' fingers ran the length of her slit and back, and again, and a third time. She moaned with pleasure and pushed her hips toward his hand, begging him to go further.

"Be still," Lucas said forcefully. "This is my show."

Sara sucked in her breath and leaned her head back against his shoulder. She could feel his erection against her back and she fought to keep from pushing her ass back against him. As if reading her mind, Lucas himself pushed his groin hard into her, nestling his swollen dick between the cheeks of her ass.

"I know what you want. I know what your body wants better than you do," Lucas said as he continued to rub gently back and forth on her pussy lips, teasing her mercilessly. "I know that secretly, in a place in your brain you don't want to acknowledge, you're imagining the day I shove my cock deep into your ass while I rub your clit... or someone else rubs your clit.,, until you're begging me to let you come." Lucas chuckled again as Sara shuddered and started to protest.

"I told you to keep your mouth shut," Lucas growled, pulling her ass back tighter against his erection. "Protest silently all you want Sara. You say you can't go out looking like this, but you will. While you're with me, there's no more hiding. Tonight you take off the mask and show these folks who you really are. That you're not Sara who is pretty and charming and maybe gets to go home with some gutless fool who will 'make love' to her if she wishes. No, you're Sara who will be going home with a man who knows that what she wants is to be fucked." To punctuate his sentence he suddenly plunged two fingers deep into her cunt. Sara's knees buckled, driving his fingers further into her. She could feel the wetness drip down her thighs.

She was already leaning most of her weight against Lucas, but as Sara watched him slowly work his fingers in and out of her cunt, it made her so weak she had to steady herself by grabbing handfuls of his suit jacket. Lucas tightened his grip on her left hip and laughed quietly into her ear. "I was wrong earlier. THIS is how I want you to look tonight. Hard nipples, arched back, wet cunt... begging to be fucked."

Lucas pulled his fingers from her dripping cunt and let the material fall back across her. He brought his wet fingers up to her mouth. "Taste yourself, Sara," he ordered. And when she hesitated, he grabbed her jaw with his left hand and slowly applied enough pressure to force her mouth open. Sara reluctantly took each finger into her mouth and sucked on them. This time it was Lucas who groaned as he watched her in the mirror.

Before Sara knew what was happening, she was spun around to face him. "There's only one thing that could make you more beautiful right this moment," he said as he put a hand on her shoulder and slowly pushed her down to her knees, while undoing his belt. "I want you to walk into that party tonight with your lips so red and swollen that every man in there will imagine it was HIS dick you were just sucking."

As Sara leaned over and eagerly put her mouth on his cock, Lucas groaned appreciatively. "That's my little cock sucker," he moaned. And though he couldn't tell, Sara realized she nodded her head. She was his little cock sucker... and she was in fact exactly who he said she was...Sara who wanted to be fucked.