Blackmail of a Pristine Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
More adventures of a petite blonde wife.
2k words
4.22
257.5k
35
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On her drive to work, Amanda couldn't stop thinking about what was gonna happen at lunch. Her belly was aching. She wasn't quite sure if it was aching because she didn't want to do what was going to happen at lunch or because she was kinda looking forward to what was gonna happen at lunch. She had never been with two men...at the same time. Hell, until yesterday, she'd never been with anyone other than Ray. It was weird, but kinda exciting. She woke up during the middle of the night because her pussy was still leaking and had created a wet spot on the bed. She did have sex with her husband as Mike had suggested. Her fear of having another man's child scared her, but she also thought...if I do have another man's baby...it should be Mike's. Mike and Ray had distinctly different feels to them. Ray made love to her and wanted her to cum. Mike simply fucked her and used her, he really didn't care if she came...infact now that she was thinking about it...he didn't even ask if she had cum...HOW RUDE!

Amanda was brought back to reality as she slammed on her brakes...her day dreaming almost had her rear-end the little blue Toyota in front of her.

"Damn," she thought to herself as she realized that her panties were wet. Her thoughts evolved to thinking, "Why did fucking another man excite me. I AM NOT A SLUT! I've never cheated before yesterday...Hell I didn't even want to do it." At that time she pulled into her parking spot at work. She took a deep breath and got out of the car and headed towards the building.

During the morning her mind kept drifting from the work at hand to her lunch plans.

"I think I'm just gonna go home sick and that way I don't have to do this. My cousin offered me a job in his pizza place, but I will be cooking pizza all day long...and working with dumb ass high school kids."

She then looked at the clock and realized it was already 11:25. I am gonna go home...she grabbed her stuff and sent her boss a quick e-mail explaining that she wasn't feeling well and was going home for the rest of the day. She started for the door and as she exited the building...she saw Todd and Mike waiting for her. She looked at her watch and realized that she was right on time for their lunch...11:30 sharp.

Todd was actually not a bad looking guy, not as good looking as Ray, and not as muscular as Mike. Todd kinda had that thin and boyish look about him...like one of those IT nerds. She then thought, hell this poor guy will probably cum in his pants just from going to lunch with a woman like me. She sheepishly grinned at the two men. Mike looked at Amanda like a guy looks at his new car.

"Let's go we are wasting time here! Todd, go get your car." Todd hurried to his car and was back very quickly. Amanda & Mike sat in the back as Todd drove. Mike pulled Amanda close and told Todd to take his time getting to the apartment.

He then unzipped his pants and his cock sprung out into the air. Amanda was not sure if Mike pushed her head down to his cock or if she instinctively bent down to suck on it...but before she knew it she had his huge tool in her mouth. For some reason it felt normal to her to have Mike's cock in her. She felt the wetness in her crotch and new she wanted this...she wasn't about to tell Mike...because he already thought that he controlled her. It seemed like a couple minutes had passed and we were parking at Todd's place. Todd just turned around and watched as Amanda swallowed Mike's cock over and over.

"Damn, she is hot! Can I touch her pussy?" Amanda then felt a thin but large hand rubbing her ass and then move down to her pussy lips. His fingers were thin but long. She felt two fingers go into her, which caused her to suck harder on Mike.

"Yeah, that's is you slut...now your getting into it! You like having two men sharing your body!" Amanda was pissed that he called her a slut, but kinda proud that she got a stamp of approval from Mike on her enthusiastic cock sucking. Mike grabbed her head and forced it down into his crotch...his cock was so deep in her throat she knew she was gonna throw up. Then she felt his cock pulsing and the hot wads of cum sliding down her throat.

"Damn, that wasn't too bad" she thought. She was however, furious that Mike forced her head down and almost choked her to death on his dick. She wanted to tell him how mad it made her...but he smiled at her when she looked up at him and she was just happy that he didn't say something mean to her.

"Damn girl...did you swallow all of his cum?" Amanda just opened her mouth and showed Todd her empty mouth.

"Do you see anything in here? Well, I guess I did!" Amanda said sarcastically.

We all walked up to Todd's apartment. Amanda liked the way Mike held her ass as they walked. He had one ass cheek in his hand and was squeezing it every couple steps. Ray liked to hold her hand.

"Damn!" She thought, "What am I doing! I love Ray...why did I swallow Mike's cum and why the fuck and I going to Todd's apartment...I know they are gonna fuck me silly...they don't really care about me." Just then Todd opened the door and invited everyone into his place. Mike closed the door and locked it with the chain

"Todd, have you ever been with a woman as hot as Amanda here?!"

Todd hesitated a little, "No, ...hell Amanda...you don't really have to do this if you don't want to."

"Hell yeah she does, I told her she was gonna blow you...and she is...I am gonna make her suck you dry and if you want some of her sweet little pussy you can do that to."

Amanda was extremely regretting coming here now. How the fuck could Mike think that he owned her body or her mind. Ray knew better than to talk shit like that around her, she would have left him long ago if he ever talked about her like a piece of meat. She wanted to kick Mike's ass, and she knew she could, she had been in Martial Arts for many years...but how would she explain to the cops or her husband that she was at some guys apartment in the middle of a work day and then beat the crap out of them. So she simply nodded her head in agreement with Mike's statement.

Todd then unzipped his pants and dropped them. He had long skinny legs like a crane, his dick was also long and thin. She felt a tingle in her crotch as he approached her. She felt Mike's hand on the top of her head as he pushed her down to a kneeling position. Todd grabbed his cock with one hand and guided it to Amanda's mouth. It didn't stretch her mouth like Mike's cock...so she sucked it to get a good grip on it with her mouth. She felt Mike lift up her rear end and put her on all fours. Then she felt a familiar cock in her. Her pussy was soaking wet from the blow job in the car and from having a new cock in her mouth. Her wetness made it easy for Mike to slide his tool deep into her in one quick movement.

Her mouth released it's grip on Todd as she moaned. Damn, Mike's dick was deeper in her than anyone had ever been...even Ray. Mike was hitting a place inside of her that no one had ever hit before. Todd grabbed her head and pulled it back onto his cock. She now sucked him frantically as Mike fucked her hard from behind. Todd didn't last long. His thin cock began to pulse and filled her mouth with his hot jizz. Todd held Amanda's head against his belly as he finished draining his balls into her mouth. He lifted her head and looked into her eyes

"I will delete the pic and e-mail from your friend as soon as we get back to the office." Amanda, didn't tell Todd this but at this point in time she didn't give a fuck if he e-mailed it to the universe...she just wanted to feel Mike's cum in her pussy again. That thought sent her over the edge and she began to buck as she came. This orgasm was different because as she was cumming Mike started pumping harder and deeper into her...which prolonged her orgasm. It felt like a wave of orgasms...and it seemed to last forever, until Mike pulled her ass hard against his groin and shot his seed deep into her belly. She got up off her hands and leaned back to kiss Mike.

"Hell no, I ain't kissing you...you just swallowed Todd's load. Go brush your teeth!" She got up to go brush her teeth as Mike said, "HMMMM, did you forget something?!"

She went back and cleaned up Mike, licking her juices off of his now semi-hard cock. As she was brushing her teeth, she thought about wiping up her cream-filled pussy.

She stopped when she thought, "Mike will check me and then fill me up with more before I go home if he knows I've wiped." As she came out of the bathroom, Mike and Todd were talking about the upcoming weekend.

"Amanda, do you ever get out on the town on the weekend? Todd and some of his college buddies are going out for a Bachelor party this Saturday and I think you'd enjoy it?! (then he winked at Amanda)"

"No, but I'll think about it." she said.

"I hope you don't think that just cause Todd is deleting that crap...that you are now off the hook. Cause I still know how to get ahold of your husband and I'm sure he won't like the idea of his wife being shared by two guys at lunch."

"Didn't you say what he doesn't know won't hurt him or something like that? Well, then. Just don't be turning me out to make money, I'm not a slut."

"I'll do what I want to you and if I want to pimp your ass out...I will bitch...so shut the fuck up." She did like the way Mike bossed her around...it made her mad that she liked it and it made her mad that it made her feel like trash.

On the way back to the office she asked Todd to drop her off at her car. She told them about taking the rest of the day off. Mike told her to follow him to his place...he would take the rest of the day off with her. She did follow Mike to his place. He fucked her for a good two hours. She had never cum that much in her life...she felt ashamed that she was going back to Ray with her pussy filled with Mike's cum. She knew if Ray had sex with her tonight, he'd know for sure that she was fucking around on him. So as she got home she grabbed a pad and told Ray that she started her period. She was hoping she get her period soon, Hell Mike had cum in her so much in the past two days she was bound to get pregnant. Her pussy was sore for two days...and leaked Mike's cum for that long...it was a good thing the lunch at Todd's happened on a Friday.

Todd eventually fucked her too...but that is another story. She did have fun at the Bachelor party.