Blackmail of a Pristine Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
Amanda turned into a real freak.
2.2k words
4.03
151.2k
27
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda felt her pussy clamp down on Mike's hard cock as it had dozens of times before this sexual rendezvous. As her pussy juice coated Mike's cock she felt his cock pulsing inside of her and the heat from his seed being planted deep inside of her. She looked into his eyes and wanted to tell him how he had changed her; how she knew now that she was his and would always be his; at least in body. She had come to love the taste of his cum; the texture of his cock in her mouth. It was as if he was a drug and she was a junky. She would sometimes wake up soaking wet thinking of the adventures he had taken her on; sharing her with his friends, teaching her new pleasures that Ray never offered to teach her. She looked into Mike's eyes and whispered, "Thanks baby." He gruffly responded, "Sure thing babe, you are one hot piece of ass; I don't know if I will ever want to give you up." Amanda liked hearing that; she would never leave Ray, but knowing that two men adored her; made her feel wonderful inside.

As Mike eased his still erect cock out of Amanda, she felt his cum begin to ooze down her crack. One thing that she liked about Mike was the amount and consistency of his cum; even though they had sex almost daily, he would always overflow her pussy with his thick cum.

Amanda didn't want too much of his cum to leak out of her before she got her panties back on so she jumped up and slipped them back on. She had grown accustomed to the feeling of wet panties at work. It made her drift pleasantly between work duties and her lunchtime fucks with Mike.

"You are turning into a real freak; I like it!" Mike said as he smiled at her.

"I don't know what it is; I think it might be the pregnancy." Ever since I found out I'm pregnant; I can't stop thinking about sex." Amanda said as she pulled her skirt up. "Will you zip me up?"

"Sure." Mike rubbed her ass for a second as he moved his hands up to the zipper.

Todd had given Mike a key to his plac; so lunch was always at Todd's. Todd joined in for lunch activities at least once a week, but not today.

----------------------------

Amanda saw her message light blinking on her office phone as she sat down.

"Honey, we need to talk as soon as you get home; it is very important you come home as soon as you can! I'm already home. It is about the baby!"

She thought about all the different men that had cum inside of her over the past 5 months. She hoped it was Mike, Todd or Ray's child in her; but she wasn't really sure who the father of her baby was, but as far as Ray knew it was HIS.

They had visited the doctor last month, when she found out she was 2 months pregnant.

The drive home went very quickly as thoughts of her infidelities were all relived in her mind.

-------------------------------

Ray was sitting at the Kitchen table with his head in his hands. It was obvious that something was wrong.

"Take a look at this!" Ray said as he shoved an envelope towards her. His head rising slow like a boxer in the ring; his eyes staring at her as if they were trying to see into her soul.

Amanda saw that the return address on the envelope was the 'Burns and Thompson Clinical Labs.' She pulled the letter out of the envelope and read it. "Mr. Raymond T., While our tests indicate that your semen has an extremely low sperm count, which could impede your ability to impregnate your partner, we have the technology to help you and your partner achieve your dream of having children. Please contact us to set up an appointment for a fertility plan and treatments."

She couldn't believe what she was reading; she kept her eyes on the paper, because she knew they'd give her away if she looked at Ray. She jumped when she heard Ray's hand slam on the table.

"What the fuck is going on! Who's fucking bastard kid is in your belly! That mother fucker is gonna be in intensive care after I'm done with him! Do I know him?"

Amanda's head was spinning. She had never seen Ray like this; what had she done?! Ray moved quickly as he grabbed her arm; dragging her into the game room. There in the room was four guys; Steve, Chris, Mark & MIKE.

The sight of Mike made her think, "Why in the fuck is Mike here! Does he know Ray? Of course he does, she thought back to one of the stories that Ray shared with her about a Navy buddy of his that was a real asshole to women, but knew how to party; he talked about Mike on rare occasions, but they never met. Fuck! Was this a set-up from the beginning?!"

She was brought back to the situation at hand when she heard Ray say, "Well, I asked my buddies what to do about this; cause I was about to beat the shit out of you. Mike suggested that I turn you out, since you are apparently a whore, I should let all my buddies fuck you before kicking your ass out."

Mike was grinning from cheek to cheek. She wanted to tell Ray everything, but she felt herself getting extremely excited thinking about these four men using her.

Something in Amanda snapped, "You guys couldn't handle me. Fuck Ray couldn't handle me; you want some of this hot pussy?! Come and get it!"

Steve, 6'4" and about 260 lbs picked her up and placed her on couch, he pulled her skirt up and stuck a finger in her crack; moving her panties to the side. She felt a finger as thick as a small dick slip into her. As she turned to look back she felt her head being turned forward and a hard cock was suddenly in her mouth. Tears came to her eyes as it went to back of her throat.

Ray was cheering the guys on, "Fuck that dirty bitch! She says I'm not enough for her, then maybe my old Navy buddies can show you what we do to bitches that disrespect us."

She felt Steve pick her up by her ass as he put the head of his dick at the entrance to her pussy. She could feel it on her asshole and pussy at the same time. She'd never had a cock that big in her. He shoved and it felt as if she was being split in two. He pushed harder and it slid inside of her. She tried to scream as she felt her insides being torn apart by Steve's cock, but Chris' cock muffled her scream. Steve's big hands were holding her tiny waist as he pushed deeper inside of her, he was hitting something in her that caused sharp ripples of pain and pleasure to run through her. Chris kept pushing his manhood deep into her throat; suddenly he pulled her hair to his belly. She felt his cum gush into her throat and into her belly. He grabbed the back of her head and pulled it against him as he bucked into her mouth. She felt his cum go into her nostrils as she started to gag. He pulled out as she started to cough, her eyes streaming with tears from his cock gagging her and her nose running with a mixture of her snot and his cum.

As soon as she wiped she felt Mark grab her hair, "Hope you caught your breath, cause you aint coming up for air for awhile." He smacked his dick against her cheek then popped it into her mouth. "So you like the cock, do you!? Well, you shoulda just told Ray; you see we used to fuck all his girlfriends when we were in the Navy together."

Ray started laughing, "God, if I'd known she was just like my other girlfriends, I would have had you guys over sooner."

Steve let out a groan like Sasquatch as he emptied his ball sack into Amanda. His pulsing cock caused her to cum. She started to collapse but Steve put his hands under her belly and held her up. "Damn Ray, I don't think she can take all four of us; look at her, she is falling apart." Steve chuckled as he pulled his cock out of her. Amanda felt her pussy gush as Steve's cock opened the gate to her flooded pussy. His cum spilling onto the couch in clumps.

She heard a loud sound immediately followed by a sharp pain on her ass cheek and knew Mike was at her ass. Mike entered ass in one swift movement.

"AHHHHHHH! Not yet! Please lube me....UGHHH...Up!" She whimpered.

She felt a cold gush on her asshole as Mike said, "Here is this better you dirty whore!?"

His cock slid in and out of her asshole quickly.

Given the situation, Mark's cock rhythmically fucking her mouth, and Mike's cock pounding her ass hard and deep, she couldn't seem to catch her breath. She felt another orgasm hit her; she began to buck against Mike and suck harder on Mark. She started to gain her composure; like a runner in a marathon, she foudn her stride...she'd been in a gang bang before. She reached up and cupped Mark's balls; then with tears in her eyes she looked lustfully into his eyes.

"Hell guys, she can take it! She's getting into it!" Mark exclaimed.

Mike felt his cum ready to release into his secret lover, he and Ray had been friends for about 5 years prior to Ray meeting Amanda. He had seen pics of Amanda, and when he saw her at his place of work; he knew he had to fuck her; Ray would understand; after all Ray liked to share his women with his friends. His secret seduction of his best friend's wife got the best of him as he lost control and started filling Amanda's tight asshole with his cum, as he had done many times before. But this time was different; his lover's husband was now watching and had given his approval.

Amanda felt Mike's seed inside of her and her body reacted as it had many times before. Her pussy began to flood with her juices. She felt Mike's cock come out of her ass and quickly go into her pussy. He bucked wildly in her. Her orgasm continued, she loved it when Mike made her have a multiple orgasm, his nutsack hitting her clit. She reached under her belly and grabbed Mike's nutsack; she loved to feel it tighten as it emptied his seed into her. Mark tightened his grip on her hair and stopped moving, he became as rigid as a telephone pole. He pulled her head off of his dick and began spraying his hot jism all over Amanda's face. She closed one eye and took his big load on the other side of her face. Mark then smeared his cum all over the rest of her face, using his cock as a paint brush.

"DAMN SHE IS GOOD!" yelled Mark.

He backed away and sat on the recliner with his cock swaying upright. Amanda felt Mike starting to speed up and knew that he was about to release his seed in her pussy. She looked back and said, "I want all your cum in me Mike, please plant your seed in me! Do it now!"

Mike obliged her. She felt his nutsack pulsing in her palm as his cum immediately flowed out of her already full pussy.

Mike pulled his cock out of her gaping hole and the guys all started laughing and congradulating each other on the fucking they provided Ray's wife.

Amanda laid on the couch her pussy and throat sore from the massive assault on them...cum oozing out of her pussy and her ass. Still glowing in the aftermath of the sex, her thoughts shifted, "God is he gonna kick me out now!"

-------------------------------

The guys all sat at the kitchen table. Ray was still unsure if he could be happy without Amanda. The guys all agreed on one thing, if Ray loved her, he should stay with her; hell they'd be happy to help raise the kid; but the next one was definitely gonna be one of theirs, the three Navy buddies.

Ray called Amanda into the Kitchen and told her, she could stay on one condition, "Your body belongs to my friends, and our next kid is gonna be from them."

Amanda hugged Ray and told him she loved him and only him, she loved sex with other men, but it was only sex.

Amanda and Ray's first kid looked like Mike; Ray found that kind of odd. They had two more kids. The second was a big kid, looked like Steve. The third kid was half-Asian, oddly enough none of Ray's Navy buddies are Asian. Needless to say Ray was not happy about that surprise.

The End

-------------------------------------

Amanda's friend Beth Anne has a series of stories coming out "The Chronicles of a Wife in Heat"