Blackmail Saga

Story Info
She is blackmailed and forced to be a sex slave.
18.7k words
4.48
318.8k
156
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joan658
joan658
1,200 Followers

Even though the category for this story in Non-consent/Reluctance, there are elements of other Literotica categories in this story as well, and I feel obligated to warn you lest unexpected topics might offend. The story also includes; interracial, anal, and lesbian scenes. If these put you off, you may wish to move on to something else.

I also apologize for the misspellings and typos I'm sure you'll encounter, but alas, I am dreadful at proofreading.

I hope you enjoy ...

---------------------------------

I sat at my desk staring at my computer screen. An email, marked 'urgent,' stared back at me. It left me completely baffled as I re-read it for the fourth time. It was short; it simply informed me that I was required to report to the Director of Security's office for a late afternoon meeting, at four thirty.

Why would the security Director want to see me? I wondered.

It was mid-afternoon, so I had almost two hours to wait before I went upstairs to find out what it was all about. I spent that time contacting clients and executing buy/sell orders on their behalf. Given the financial climate of quiet desperation permeating the markets, I was being kept quite busy.

When four thirty rolled around, I logged off and headed for the elevators and went up to the twenty-sixth floor. Although Mr. Howards was the head of the department, he did not rate a secretary. I walked down a long corridor of offices on the twenty-sixth floor, looking at each door for room numbers and name plates until I came to the right one. His door was open and he looked up as soon as he saw me.

"Oh, Ms. Williams, come in, please." He said as he stood up from his desk and walked around it to usher me into his office.

"Have a seat, please." I wondered how he recognized me; we'd never met.

I sat in the chair opposite his desk; my back to the door. His office was spacious, but he didn't rate a window, either. As I sat nervously waiting to hear what his mysterious memo was all about, Mr. Howards closed the door to his office. Then he walked back around his desk and sat in his high backed leather office chair.

"I am quite sure, Laura – you don't mind if I call you Laura, do you?" He said.

"Oh, no Mr. Howards, that's fine."

"And, please call me Ted, OK? Now, as I was saying Laura, I am certain you at a loss as to why I asked you to see me; correct?"

"Well, yes." I admitted.

"Laura, it's about embezzlement - the embezzlement of funds from several of your client's accounts to the tune of several hundred thousand dollars; as well as, the depositing of those funds into an account that you exclusively control." He said.

As his words struck home, I felt ice permeating my entire being.

"What?! That's impossible! I have never in my life done ..."

"Please, please, Laura, calm yourself. I know that you did not embezzle a penny."

"I don't get it. Then what the hell are you taking about? Just what the hell is going on?" I said, incredulous and confused.

"Laura, although you have done nothing wrong, what I just told you, however, remains true. Funds have been embezzled from your clients and placed in an account traceable to you. You didn't do this; I did."

"What?" I was even more confused and starting to get really pissed off.

"Laura, I can see you're getting upset. Just bare with me a moment and let me explain."

"It better be good, 'cause I'm this close to walking out of here and calling the police." I said, and meant it.

"Oh, I don't think you'll be doing that, my dear. You see, as the head of Security, I am able to access every employee's sign-in IDs and passwords, as well as, all account passwords. Mind you, I'm not supposed to be able to access this information; but, my background and training while with certain government agencies gave me the skills to crack almost any security system on the planet. So, it wasn't at all difficult for me to transfer the funds I referred to a moment ago to an account I set up, using your log-in and the computer in your office after you'd left for the day. Upon examination by auditors, or even the authorities that you just threatened to call; it will look like all the money in question was stolen by you and stashed in the account you apparently created for your evil scheme. So, like I said, I doubt very much you'll want to call the police and have them look closely at your accounts. Believe me, nothing is traceable to me; it all appears to be your doing." He told me.

"God, I don't believe this! Why? Why me, why not someone else?"

I was beginning to tremble as I pictured myself being hauled off in hand cuffs; what would I say to my husband, Jimmy? Who would believe me if this creep was telling the truth and nothing could be traced back to him?

"Excellent questions, my dear. It's very simple; it's because you're young and extraordinarily beautiful." He said

"What? That makes no sense!"

As terrified and bewildered as I was, I could not fathom any connection between my appearance and what he'd just told me about setting me up to be accused of a major crime.

"Give me a few minutes to explain what's going to happen. There is logic to what I've done and it's very simple; I need something to hold over you that guarantees your absolute obedience. I figure a minimum of twenty-five years in prison, qualifies, don't you agree? Now, I know what your first thought will be; what exactly do I want you to do? Right?" He asked.

"Yes." I said, barely above a whisper as tears began to stream down my cheeks.

As afraid as I had just been of being arrested, I was getting a sinking feeling that whatever else the creep had in mind for me would be a lot worse; as it turned out, I was right.

"Laura, as I said, you're a very beautiful young woman; all I want, and all I expect from you, is for you to allow me to enjoy your beauty and your youth. To that end, you will do whatever I say, whenever I say it, without objection and without qualification for the next two and a half months."

Oh my god, I thought to myself.

"I ... I don't understand." I stammered.

"I know Laura. I'm sure this has come as quite a shock to you, so let me give you a little example; before you leave my office this evening, you are going to strip naked for me and perform certain sexual favors that I will describe for you once you have shed all you clothes." He said so nonchalantly you'd have thought he was taking about a computer upgrade or some other work topic.

I sat there dumbfounded before him.

"No fucking way!" Was my first impulse; thinking back, I'm sure he must have anticipated it, because he just calmly picked up the phone and started to dial a number.

"What are you doing?" I said frantically, half suspecting I already knew.

"Calling the police." He said. "Uh, yes, Sergeant, this is ..."

I leapt from my chair and slammed my hand on his phone, cutting off the call.

"My god! What are you doing?!" I screamed.

"Keep your voice down, Laura. You're still at work and if you were to raise any suspicions here, then, you would force me to call the police again and next time you will not interrupt me."

"Alright." I said sheepishly in a more normal tone.

"Let me go over the rules one last time – after this, there will be no second chances. You will do everything I tell you. You will not question my instructions, unless it's for clarification so you can fulfill my wishes more perfectly. You will tell no one about our little 'deal,' not even your husband. In case you think I won't find out if you tell him, I'll tell you now that I have already visited your apartment earlier today and placed devices there which you will never find. The police couldn't even find them – I have prior connections to 'black ops' sources from my past life; you would not believe the technology available for surveillance if you have the right connections to get it, and I do. I've run 'black ops' for agencies which shall remain nameless – ha! - 'cause they have no names." He laughed at what he'd just said; apparently he thought it was funny.

Nothing I was hearing sounded funny at all.

"Do you grasp what I am saying to you?"

"I ... I don't know." I said, crying.

"OK, I'll clarify. You have thirty seconds to remove all your clothes starting as soon as I finish speaking. If you are not completely naked by then, I will pick up the phone again – and like I said, there are no more second chances. You will be arrested and hand cuffed before the hour is over. Your time starts, now." He said and he removed his watch from his wrist and held it in front of his face.

"But, I'm married. My husband ... my god I can't believe this is ..."

"Twenty seconds remaining."

My mind reeled. I would have collapsed on the floor and balled like a baby, except I knew I'd end up in jail.

"Ten."

With trembling fingers I pulled my knit top over my head and tossed it to the floor. I unzipped my slacks and pulled them to the floor; I was left standing in my bra and panties.

"Please don't make ..." I stammered.

"Four ... three ..."

I unhooked my bra and pulled my panties down just as he said 'zero.'

"Oh Laura you are even more beautiful than I imagined." He said as he stared at my naked body.

I'm five seven and work out at the gym regularly, even though at twenty-six I could probably keep my slim figure nice and trim without the workouts. I've been told by Jimmy, and by old boy friends, that my breasts are outstanding examples of what most men regard as perfect. They're large for my frame, but not overly so. They don't sag at all and my nipples are large and slightly upturned. I've also been told I could do nude modeling for serious art photographers.

Ted seemed to agree with that assessment by the way his eyes took me in and by the way he leered at me.

"Hmmm ... you keep you bush shaved, that's very sexy, Laura. And, I congratulate you on making the right decision. I am sure I would have had a very late night being interviewed by the police about how I discovered your plot. By the way, just so you realize that this is not forever – otherwise you would eventually grow desperate and end up going to the police – you will be off the hook in two and a half months. On the morning after the last day of the quarter, all accounts will be restored and no one will ever be able to detect that there was ever any discrepancy." He explained.

I just stood there with tears flowing and in complete shock that this happening to me.

"Now, come around the desk and stand next to me so I can have a better look at you." He ordered.

When I just stood there like a deer in the headlights, he reached for his phone.

"No don't!" I shouted and hurried around his desk as he had demanded.

"Oh my, so beautiful. I am going to touch you and you will not resist. No matter what I do, or tell you to do, you will not resist or delay, is that clear?"

I stood in silence next to his chair.

"Is that clear?" He shouted.

"Yes." I said, meekly.

He put his hands on my hips and slowly moved them up my waist. I knew he was going for my breasts and there was nothing I could do to stop him. It made me feel like I wanted to die. When his hands reached my breasts and he cupped them and squeezed my nipples; I wanted to retch. It made me feel dirty and disgusting.

"My god, they're perfect." Then he moved his hands back down my trembling body. "Move your legs apart."

"Oh please no ..."

"Do it now!" He sounded angry. I moved my feet. "Further!"

I did as he told me, knowing I was exposing my pussy to him; I shut my eyes as I could not bear to watch what he was doing to me; I was so humiliated. I felt his hand touch my inner thigh and move up slowly until I felt his finger tips touch the outer lips of my sex. I felt him spread my lips apart and penetrate them until his fingers were at my opening. To my utter shock and self loathing I could tell that his fingers were getting slippery from my own lubrication.

How can that be? I thought. I wasn't the least turned on by what was happening; far from it, I was scared and mortified. How could I be turned on?

"Oh, I see you seem to like this, you're very wet for me." He said as his fingers slid up the crease of my pussy; they continued to move upward until he found my little nub. When he touched it I shuddered; it felt like an electric shock.

When he started rubbing my clit, I gasped. I couldn't help it; I wanted nothing more than to show the slime ball how much I loathed him, yet my body betrayed me. At least my moans sexual excitement were mixed with sobs of dread and fear.

As he manipulated my pussy I heard the distinctive sound of a belt buckle clinking and realized he was about to take his cock out of his pants; it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what was going to happen next.

"No, no, no ..." I whimpered; but he ignored my protests. I heard a zipper being pulled down, and then I felt his strong hands on my hips once more as I was being turned around to face away from him.

I was not surprised when I felt him pull me back onto his lap and something hard press against my slippery opening. I kept whimpering.

"Don't do this ... oh god no, please I beg you, don't ... aaaaaaaaaah" I was suddenly impaled on him.

"Oh honey, you are so fucking tight." He groaned as he started bouncing me up and down on his lap and matching that rhythm with thrusts of his hips.

What am I going to tell Jimmy? My mind raced as Ted continued to pound into me.

I made sure I showed no signs of enjoyment to my demented tormentor, but perversely, his cock stoking my insides felt so good in a twisted way. I couldn't imagine why my body was betraying me, when all I wanted was to crawl in a hole and die. I hadn't seen the size of Ted's cock because my eyes were still shut; but it felt huge inside me, and to my horror I felt like I was on the verge of a climax as his tempo increased and I felt his stiff cock slamming mercilessly into my body.

His hands were gripping my breasts frantically; almost to the point of pain, as I heard him grunting and I thought he was nearing a climax. When he viciously squeezed my nipples, that was all it took to push my body over the edge; my nipples are extremely sensitive. I felt a familiar wave of bliss overcome me. My whole being shuddered; my legs quivered uncontrollably, but I refused to let the slightest sound escape from my lips as I endured a powerful orgasm. Usually I'm a 'screamer' when I cum, but not this time.

"God I love it when my girls cum ... aaaaaargh." He grunted and I felt his cock spasm inside me; which was followed by the warmth of his spunk as he filled me with it. After he'd cum in me, he pushed me off his lap roughly.

"That wasn't too bad for your first time, but I'll expect more animation from you in the future." As he spoke he forced me to turn and face him again.

"Spread you legs again and put you hand under your cunt; I expect you to gather every drop of my delicious sperm as it oozes from your hole. You will then place it in your mouth and swallow it. Better get all of it because if one drop lands on my carpet, I dial." He put his hand on the phone as he spoke.

I did as he instructed; what choice did I have? I love the taste of cum. Sure, I know, a lot of girls don't. But, I do. His tasted marvelous, but I made a face each time I brought the stuff to my lips and sucked it into my mouth – I would not give him the satisfaction of seeing me enjoy any element of his sick scheme.

"Don't care for eating cum, eh? In the next few weeks, you'll beg me for it."

Fat chance scum bag, I thought.

"There's still some left on my cock, kneel and lick it off – do not put my cock in your mouth. I don't trust you enough yet that you wouldn't attempt to castrate me, ha!" He laughed. "Just lick it all off with your tongue and swallow it."

As I knelt and brought my head close to his semi-erect cock, thoughts did flash through my mind of doing exactly that; but he grabbed a handful of my hair at the back of my head to make sure I could not lunge and do the dastardly deed.

"Good job, Laura." He said with a satisfied smile. "Now, get dressed and sit in the chair."

As I retrieved my clothes and dressed, he fixed his clothes and retrieved something from a desk drawer. When I sat in the chair again, he handed me a thick padded envelope.

"Inside you will find everything you need for this evening."

"What?"

"You are going to come to an apartment I maintain – it's not where I live. Inside the envelope are the address, a key, and instructions you are to follow precisely. Oh, and before I go on, there is one more thing I need to mention. Lest the thought of murder should cross your mind – its probably too early for that, but it might occur to you in the future – I have set up a program that will automatically send emails to the police, newspapers and the firm's Board of Directors, with all the sordid details of your crimes, if that is, I do not, by a predetermined time each day, enter a rather complicated code to prevent such disclosures for the following twenty-four hours. Got that? Do me in, and you'll do at least twenty-five years for embezzlement; though, upon my untimely demise, you'll more likely get life for murder, if not the death penalty."

"Oh shit." I whispered.

"Just so. Now, you get out of here and I'll see you at eight." Ted said to me like he was saying 'bye for now' to an old friend.

"But, what do I tell Jimmy?" I protested.

"You know, you're very lucky I just enjoyed fucking you so much. For baulking at my instructions, I really should just pick up that phone and ..."

"No! Please, I'm sorry ... it's just ... what about my husband?" I said, terrified he'd call the police; but equally terrified that Jimmy would discover that I was going to cheat on him that night.

Fuck, I've already cheated on him! I thought; though it didn't feel like cheating.

"I completely understand, my dear; but that's not my concern. It's up to you to tell him whatever you like. However, I will offer one little suggestion, given the fact that we are going to be spending so much time together over the next couple of months; consider picking a big fight with him and then walk out on him in a huff. When he contacts you, as I know he will, tell him you need some time and space to 'sort things out." He said.

"You're crazy! I would never do that to him!"

"Well, think about it; after I'm done with you, you can reconcile, get back together again and live happily ever after. Like it or not, it will make your life easier for the next couple months. See you at eight." He finished his wicked suggestion, and I was dismissed.

I was going to protest further but he returned his attention to his computer screen liked he'd just finished a brief business meeting; not like he'd just forced someone to have sex with him.

I went to the door and pulled the handle; it was locked. I turned the lever to unlock it and left. As I walked down the corridor toward the bank of elevators someone passed me and gave me look of alarm. That's when I knew I must look horrible, so I ran into the ladies room near the elevators and looked at myself in the mirror; and sure enough, the woman staring back looked ghastly, with dark lines of makeup running down her cheeks from all the tears and her hair a mess like someone had grabbed a handful, as indeed he had.

I washed my face and removed all my makeup and ran my fingers through my hair as best I could; my purse was locked in my desk drawer down stairs. It never occurred to me I'd need it for an internal meeting.

When I got back to my desk, I just sat there for the longest time; trembling with disgust and rage and fear as thoughts of what had befallen me, and the implications of what was yet to come, raced through my mind. After a long time, I opened the envelope that Ted had given me and I dumped the contents on my desk. When I saw what tumbled out, I got up and went over to my door; I closed and locked it, then returned to my desk to stare incredulous at what I saw.

joan658
joan658
1,200 Followers