Blackmail with a Twist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled. "Now that's more like it. You've finally come to your senses and know your place. You will do anything I want... whenever and wherever I want, just like today. When I call, you drop whatever you're doing, and come to me, until I decide you've paid the value of this video tape. Understand?"

She hung her head and wept, but silently nodded.

"I can't here you, slut!" He prompted.

"Yes. I understand." She said flatly.

"Good. Then you will seal the deal by repeating these words to me.... I am your slut and you will use me as you please as long as you want to."

Her eyes opened wide, and when she said nothing he made a move towards the door. Quickly she sputtered out the words and he smiled. "Good. Now go meet Dan with my cum in your ass, and wait for my next phonecall."

With that he left her, and she peeked nervously around the door of the mensroom. Dan was standing beside the pillar, his back to her, and quickly she slipped out and came up behind him.

"Hey! What's the matter?" He asked, as he gave her a big hug. "You been crying?" His hand slid down her back onto her ass and hesitated. "You got no panties on Sally?"

She was shaking as she looked up at her husband. "Oh, I'm not feeling well Dan. I had an accident and I... got them dirty, I ... had to throw them away."

He brushed her face and kissed away her tears. "And that's why you were crying? C'mon, let me take you home and put you to bed." He grinned down at her. "You're not feeling too sick for a little sex are you? I've been away for a whole week ya know." He winked at her and she tried to smile, as they made their way through the crowd.

In the weeks that followed Sally was a nervous wreck. She ran for the phone, answering it on the first ring every time, and when gus called, she ran. She met him wherever, and whenever he chose, and he used her for sex however he wished. She became, in fact, his slave. She did what he wanted, and she acted like he wanted her to. The more submissive she became, the more daring he got.

One night the phone rang in the middle of the night. Sally stirred groggily from her sleep, then gasped and grabbed the receiver.

"A little late answering, weren't you, my whore?" His voice came.

"I'm sorry." She whispered. "It's 3am. I was sound asleep."

"No excuse! When I want my cunt, I want it right away. Now get your ass out to your back yard and meet me behind the garden shed. NOW! Oh, and do it naked."

"But....." She whispered, thinking walking across the yard naked, even at night, could be risky. But he grumbled at her.

"Excuse me?"

"Yes Sir." She said in defeat. "I'll be right there."

Naked and trembling, she walked past the pool and over the dew dampened grass. Gus waited for her, obviously having called from his cellphone from that very spot. He looked her up and down with a disapproving glance.

"Ol' Dan sound asleep?" He asked. She nodded. "Good, 'cause I want to fuck you in bed beside him. Wouldn't that be wild huh?"

"No!" She gasped and he laughed at her.

"You don't have any say in the matter, remember? I fuck you wherever and whenever I want. Now get on your knees! I was going to fuck your cunt, but since you've been so insolent, I'll use your ass instead." She bent over for him and he pushed her shoulders roughly to the grass, grabbed her hips and rammed his hard cock deep into her ass in one thrust. She was getting used to having her ass used by now but it still hurt each time. Dan used to want to fuck her there, but she never let him. Now she was ashamed to admit that once Gus' cock was in and he was soundly fucking her, she couldn't get enough. Her moans and pleadings were genuine now, and what was even more humiliating to her was that he knew it.

She came wildly as he fucked her ass, panting and moaning hard, oblivious to the fact that she was outside in plain view, were anyone to pass them by. He filled her ass, drilling hard and deep into her, calling her all manner of names, which only seemed to make her cum harder. When he was done with her, he pulled up his pants and left her there, panting on the grass, until she finally got up the strength to return to her bed.

She had given up hoping each time would be the last, given up waiting for the day her life would be back to normal. Being Gus' sex toy had become normal to her. Submitting to him had become her existence. He had broken her once proud and spitfire personality and made her into nothing but a cockworshiper, and she found herself waiting for his calls instead of dreading them.

This change in her attitude was not lost on Gus, and the next day, while Sally and Dan were sitting at the dinner table, the phone rang. Sally sprang up to answer it and was met by Gus' now familiar voice.

"Alright, whore, I'm done with you." He said, and she felt her heart sink rather than the joy she would once have felt.

"Oh." She said, disappointment in her voice, and she was certain she head him chuckle.

"I'm tired of fucking you, you're just cockhungry trash. Meet me in fifteen minutes and I'll hand over the tape. If you're even a minute late, Dan gets it instead." He gave her an address, and she gasped.

"I can't possibly make it there in fifteen minutes. Dan is right here, it will take time to explain why I have to leave, and...."

"I don't think I care, bitch." He interrupted. "Fifteen minutes."

"Yes, of course." She hung up and glanced at her husband. Giving him some lame excuse, she left the house and got in her car, driving as quickly as she could. She had no idea where the address was, but she was looking for but she knew where the street was. When she found it, in the warehouse section of town, she could not find the building, driving around and around in circles, glancing anxiously at her watch. Finally she spotted the number painted on a board leaning against a warehouse and pulled the car to a stop. She was late. Heart pounding in her chest she ran through the open door, glancing this way and that, till she found a beam of light shining from a door on the far side. Gus was sitting smugly in his chair when she burst through the door.

"Ninety seconds late." He said, pushing the button on a stop watch. "I guess you don't care if Dan knows what a fucking cock hungry slut you are hey?

She fell to her knees, tears running down her face. "Please! I couldn't find the building! Please! I'll do anything to make it up to you."

He laughed at her. "I know you will, 'cause you're nothing but cum sucking trash, isn't that right? You're not happy unless you have cock in that fucking tight ass of yours, and cum dripping from your cunt, and a belly full of spunk, isn't that right, whore?"

Her head hung low, she nodded silently, and his laughter rang out through the building. "Then get naked and say it!"

Gasping, she let out her words in a desperate wail, ripping at her clothes until she was fully naked. "Oh god, I am everything you say.... I'm a cockstarved whore! I need my ass and mouth fucked, and my cunt filled with cum! There! I admit it... are you happy now?"

"Very happy indeed." came a voice from behind her. She spun around in shock and came face to face with Dan. What a sight she must have been, kneeling naked on the dirty warehouse floor, begging, offering her body, proclaiming herself to be nothing but fuck trash! Her heart nearly choking her as she tried to breath.

"Dan!" her voice was little more than a squeak and there was nothing more she could say. She knelt there staring at him as he leered down at her. "How did...how did....."

He laughed a loud and wicked laugh. "Well I knew where I was going, my dear wife, and I put the number out for you after I got here." He walked casually past her and shook hands with Gus, then turned to face her once again.

"You've done a fine job Gus. Quite a nice grovelling little fuck toy she is, and marvelous viewing material along the way too."

Gus stood up and smiled. "My pleasure Boss."

"B..b..bos?" She said, shock in her eyes as she looked from one to the other. Dan's grin was wide and menacing, and the truth slowly began to dawn on her. "You mean......?"

"That's right Sally. I hired Gus here to turn you into a pathetic cumstarved sex toy. I watched your first video the day after he shot it, and I had the pleasure of witnessing your ass jamming at the airport too. Very nice! Every time since then I've either been present of seen videos of you getting used. You beg very nicely now, I might add. Last night was a particularly nice treat, although I would have loved to have seen you getting your ass crammed while the neighbors were looking; and it would have been so sexy to have him follow up on his threat to fuck you in bed right beside me as I pretended to sleep, but I was getting tired of having someone else fuck my toy's ass, and wanted it for myself now that it's all primed and eager."

She stared at him as his words sunk in. He was behind the whole thing! She had been set up! She should have been angry, furious beyond belief, but all she felt was ashamed and humiliated. She couldn't move; could hardly breath, and could say nothing as he looked at her with eyes full of laughter.

Finally he spoke again. "Well, slut, what are you waiting for? You've kept that ass from me enough, get your face in the dirt where it belongs and beg me to fuck your whore's ass!"

Without a second of hesitation, Sally dropped her shoulders and tilted her ass high in the air. "Oh please Dan, please fuck my ass! I'm sorry! please forgive me!"

He moved behind her and opened his pants, pressing his finger at her asshole while he stroked his already hard cock. "You're a filthy ass-fucking bitch, you know that don't you Sally? You're nothing but my toy, and I'll do anything I want with you from now on, you understand, you cunt?"

"yes....yes...." She panted, as he felt up her ass, making her hips roll in need. He laughed at her and pressed his cock to her, pushing in hard, groaning and moaning as his cock found it's home in her ass for the first time. "Oh fuck me Dan! Fuck my ass hard, please!" she begged.

He grunted and slammed deep into her. "Now that you know what you really are, you will do anything I say, understand?"

"Yes Dan!" She whimpered.

"Good. Then since Gus did such a good job with you, give him a damn good cockdraining while I fuck this bitch ass of mine. Do it NOW whore!"

Sally lifted her head and found Gus' cock waiting for her. With a moan of delight she wrapped her lips around it, sucking it in and drawing it deep, moaning in heat as the two men used her. It didn't matter anymore, for this was exactly where she belonged, exactly what her life was meant for. Both men slammed into her, jerking her between them, using her like the slut she had become, and she moaned in delight. Everything had turned out perfect!

12