Blackmailed Bi My Ex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bearit
bearit
28 Followers

Before I could answer, Ann lifted my legs and started licking my tender, well fucked asshole. Brian got up behind her and placed his cock at the opening of her cunt. He looked at me with a grin as he slowly slid into my girlfriend. I was about to protest when Pat came over and sat herself on top of my mouth, forcing me to start eating her out. My mind was spinning as I tried to focus on the sensations I was being made to endure. Ann's tongue in my ass was driving me wild, encouraging me to eat Pat out with total abandon. Brian was driving his cock into Ann, making her grunt with each stroke. Just before I was about to cum from it all, Ann stopped. Pat started grinding her pussy against my face as she got close to cumming.

"Oh yeah, lick me! Lick me! Make me cum Brad! Oh god that feels good! Here it comes, here it comes! AAAAHHhhhhhhhhrrrrggggg! MMMmmmmmm! Yeah, lick me, lick me!" Pat shouted.

Once she was done cumming, she got off my face and lay down next to me. Brian stopped fucking Ann and lay down on the other side. My arms were still strapped above my head as Ann rimmed me.

"You liked getting fucked by Brian didn't you? I could tell that you did. Well, I'm going to give it to you until you cum from it." Ann said.

She let down my legs and got up on top of me. Ann grasped my cock and guided it to her open pussy, sliding it up and down the lips before shoving herself down on top of it. She rode me hard, driving herself onto me over and over. She started cumming again before she had taken ten strokes. She just closed her eyes, tilted her head back and started moaning as she came. I could feel her pussy contract around my shaft.

"Are you ready Brad?" Ann asked as she got off of me.

She grabbed the one toy the had not been used yet. It was the thick strap-on that Pat had not touched since she took it out of the bag. My eyes got really big as Ann started to strap it into place. Pat grabbed one of my legs and Brian grabbed the other. They pulled my legs wide apart as Ann moved closer to me. I strained against them as they held me in place for Ann's pleasure. I continued to try to get my hands free, but that was useless as well. I was at the mercy of my girlfriend, and something told me that there would be no mercy there.

Ann pushed two fingers into my exposed ass and started to move them in and out. "Relax Brad, you're gonna love this soon. You'll be begging for more after a little while."

I looked at Ann as she stroked her fake cock like it was her own. "Please Ann, don't do this to me!" I whispered breathily. "Please, I can't take that. You'll kill me with that thing."

Ann positioned the head at my open asshole and started to slowly push it into me. The head popped in and I groaned in pain, and suprisingly the pleasure, at the size of it. "Please Ann, I can't take it!"

"Yes you can, you don't have a choice. I'm going to fuck you like I've always wanted to."

Ann pushed farther into me as I was held open for her. Every inch opened me up even wider for her. I begged her to stop repeatedly but she didn't seem to listen.

"Please! I can't take it!"

"You're taking it Brad. You've almost got the whole thing now." Ann said.

She continued to push into me as I groaned and moaned and strained against Pat and Brian as they held me. "Oh god! Stop! Please stop!"

"What? Stop? Hhmmm, I don't think so" she responded. Ann finally got all of that cock into me and started stroking in and out. She held my legs up as Pat and Brian let go. I saw them move to the side as Ann fucked me. Pat got on her knees and Brian shoved his cock into her ass, pounding into her as Ann pounded into me.

The pleasure started to build in my ass despite the size, or maybe because of it. Ann kept hitting my prostrate, sending jolts through me, making me moan every time she made contact with it.

"Look how big your cock is Brad. You must be really enjoying this. Don't worry, you'll get more." Ann promised.

Ann reached up and freed my hands, then continued to fuck me with her fake cock. I reached behind and grabbed her ass, pulling her into me with each thrust. Ann stopped moving, letting me fuck myself against her. She grabbed ahold of my cock and started jerking it quickly.

"Brian get over here and fuck his ass!" Ann ordered. "I've got to have his dick in my pussy."

Ann pulled out of my ass and Brian slid in. Ann got on top of me and lowered herself onto my rod, both of us groaning with the feel of it. Not to be left out, Pat once again brought her cunt to my mouth, demanding that I eat her out. I was dizzy with all he sensations. Suddenly I felt Brian once again blow his load into me. It was too much for me to endure any longer. With one hard upward thrust, I started to cum into Ann's cunt. She moaned that she was coming as well. Pat fingered her clit while I licked, causing her to go over the edge only seconds after the rest of us. We all collapsed in a heap, not caring who was laying where.

The next thing I could remember was coming back to my senses in our bed. I looked up to see Brian fucking himself on my erect cock while Ann licked and sucked his cock. Pat was in the corner fingering herself, watching the action. Brian looked down at me as he bounced up and down on my pole. "Come on, cum in my ass, I know you want to. Give it to me like I gave it to you!"

I grabbed his ass and slammed up into him over and over. My cum raced up my cock and shot into Brian's ass. He gasped as he felt me cumming into him, and he smiled down at me from above. "Good boy."

Pat and Brian left shortly after that. Ann wasn't quite done though. She once more lowered herself onto my aching cock and slowly rode me as she looked at me.

"Mmmm, I loved how you let me fuck you. I hope you know that won't be the last time I do that. Oh god, your cock is so good, I still need that too you know. Pat will still call you from time to time for service though. I told her it was okay. I hope you liked Brian too, you'll be seeing more of him as well.

She rode me for a long time, keepig the pace slow so that neither of us would cum. I wasn't sure if I even could cum after all that had happened that day. Ann started to ride quicker and harder. She started to moan and shake as she was about to cum. Then she leaned back and pushed two fingers into my ass, rubbing them against my prostate. Just like that, I was cumming again, shooting deep into her pussy as she started to cum as well. When she was finished, she rolled off of me and lay against me. Her hand milked what was left from my cock. I couldn't move anymore, so I just lay there until blackness closed over me.

bearit
bearit
28 Followers
12