Blackmailed By My Secretary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jerry, I warned you that punishment isn't supposed to be pleasant. The video and tapes are amusing but they don't PUNISH you. "

"I think I enjoyed this morning even more than you hated it. In fact, I enjoyed it a LOT….So the answer to your plea for mercy is NO, and do not EVER ask me to change my mind once I've told you what your punishment is going to be. In the future, that will be an infraction, just like being late is, and I think you don't want any more of those, do you?"

"No Gina, I don't" I almost shuddered just thinking about it.

"By the way Jerry, since the other guys take their 2 hour lunch's starting at 11:00, your next session is scheduled for 11:10, I suggest you not be late."

"Oh, and by, the way, from now on, when we're alone, you will address me as 'Baroness'".

"Umm, ahhh Yes, Gina, …I mean, Baroness,"

"Good, now be a good little slave and get down on your knees. I want you to give my feet a quick kiss before you go back to your office."

I was stunned as I walked back to my chair (painfully). It was clear that mousy little Gina had plans. The only question now was where would I be at the end of the week...

12