Blackmailed By the Boss Ch. 01

Story Info
Upcoming pop star Nikita gets blackmailed by her new boss.
3k words
3.71
14.8k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikita stood in her office, her hands trembling like a vibrator. On her computer screen, it was right there, e-mailed specifically to her, there were pictures of her going into a private hotel with her long time secret affair. There were several photos before her eyes, showing her hand-in-hand with an ex-convict, then another of them kissing. This must be a dream. She had ended, buried and forgotten it years ago. She managed to keep it hidden from everyone until now. If the press ever got a hold of those, she' be done for good. Her career, fans, friends and family all would collapse. Who? Why? Someone took those at least three years ago before deciding to send them to her now. They probably wanted money in exchange to keep them out of the media's sight, it's only typical.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

It was her manager, Fred, reminding her of the meeting in half an hour. Shit, the meeting of course, she had an extremely important meeting with some potential sponsors. If she could make an agreement with them her entertainment career would be sent flying. All she needed was their money to cover the costs. She quickly deleted the pictures on her computer, then left her office and composed herself in a professional manner. Whoever had those photos, won't just release them like that, because they would have done so already since it was a long time. Whatever their game was it wouldn't be a problem once she sealed that deal. She'd have money to burn. So she could forget about that mess for now, and focus on milking these sponsors.

The four men sat there patiently, their face spelled profit-makers, not charity workers and they were ready to discuss business. Nikita was used to these consultations, but was nervous, especially when she saw the man in the middle. He was definitely the alpha in the group. He was used to having only to convince one of the others to agree and this instance was another of those. He was lean, muscular and fit, white male, probably in his thirties possessed quite handsome features, of course his firm and dominating expression shadowed them completely. Fred began the conversation by welcoming them and moving straight into the paperwork, trying his best to show them how profitable their investment would in the brand, NIKITA TURNER.

The other three seemed interested so far, but the top dog just glanced at the papers once and kept a focusing, serious stare on Nikita while her manager was speaking his life away. She felt uneasy in this man's presence like she was prey being stalked. Suddenly the predator spoke with his deep voice, asking Nikita why she was so worthy of their investment. That confused everyone since it was what her manager was explaining all along. If he cared to listen that was. Nikita was shocked, she looked and saw Fred gesturing her to say something impressive, so she turned on her superstar charm and million dollar smile. She started to inform them of the fans she has worldwide, concerts she sets on fire, records she sold, but the man was not buying it at all.

"Miss Turner, we're not teenage boys, so that's irrelevant to my question. We already know all that, the music industry is practically our lifestyle as well as our business!" She was stunned.

"There is another important issue to address, your public image, and the media seems to enter into war zone at the very mention of your name, care to comment on that?"

"Ummm, I well, the media can get out of hand, but that's due to how popular I am and does bring more attention to our audience!" she defended herself.

"Yes, but it depends on the type of attention. We don't want any scandals that could reduce the audience or revenue, understand" he said like a father to a child.

"Of course that won´t be a problem, sir!"

Nikita's mind returned to the incident a second ago as the intimidating man scrutinized her. It was almost like he knew what she was hiding something. She tried not to make eye contact with the predator. His cold blue eyes and bleak stare looked so DANGEROUS.

"Hmmm. well, I think we'll have to get back to you on this, if that's okay?" He said 'we' speaking for the others as if they had no choice on the matter, and then asking an obvious rhetorical question, what arrogance mixed with a whole lot of nerve.

"Sure we are very patient with this business deal please take as much time as you need gentlemen!" Fred insisted, and ass kissing like never before.

"Nikki, I'm telling you, all we have to do is show him you're profitable," Fred said through the phone.

"Don't you mean them, even if he seems to be the leader of the pack, I still think we should try to win over the others, they're more reasonable. That guy is just a hard ass nut to crack," she said truthfully.

"I wish it was that simple, but John controls every investment the group makes. He decides whether they should or shouldn't."

"John? The scrooge has a name huh?"

"Ah, yeah, and his own music company, also get this, he called me and requested a private meeting with you. There can you believe, Nikki?"

"What! You mean only me and him, but why?"

"Isn't it obvious Nicky he wants to invest, you have to go, try to impress him or something just be nice, listen to him carefully and whatever terms he has just agree and seal the deal. You know much we need this... "

"Of course I know how much, but I don't get why - never mind I'll go when should I meet him?"

"That's my girl, tomorrow at eight. I'll give the driver the address to his company. Good luck Nikki!"

The ride was uneasy as Nikita looked outside the limo window. This was very important. She had to focus on melting the ice off this John. She had worked too long to finally set her career off internationally. This was her chance, yet she still couldn't forget about the other issue in her life, regarding those intimate pictures, especially since John had zero tolerance for celebrity scandals.

She finally arrived at the building which was marked MASON RECORDS. Fred told her that his last name was Mason, so she guessed that it was only fitting. She wondered if his name carried more popularity than hers, oh well, not after she got him as a sponsor.

She walked inside and was immediately escorted by a lady employee to John's office. And what an office it was? It had marble floors, a crystal glass table and chairs decorated in an elegant manner, clean as a whistle with even a water fountain at the end of the room. The guy was rich. Far more than her, being a black girl from Georgia that had made it big in the music world at the age of twenty five. She still was far from living like that.

"Admiring the décor?" A strong voice came from behind. She saw him standing in a suede suit, hands in his pocket with less than cold stare. She didn't feel as nervous this time. She thought that maybe this time it would go much better. She was confident and was definitely going to win this guy over.

"Pretty much it's exquisite" she complimented, honestly too.

"So shall we," he gestured for her to sit in the expensive glass chair.

"There's something important we need to discuss, Nikita?" He said as he sat behind his desk.

"I'll be happy to answer any questions you have, Mr. Mason."

"Excellent, so tell me was he good?"

"Well - excuse me?" she asked clueless.

"Was he good, you know the criminal that you were seeing before he was arrested" Jason had an evil grin.

"I ummm I don't-

"So, are you saying it wasn't you in the pictures I had taken?" Her heart could have stopped right there. John sent the pictures, of course, an affluent guy like he could be capable of such a thing.

"You, I mean you, sent the pictures why... why would..."

"I wanted to have something on you, so you couldn't refuse me."

"Refuse? You're the one in charge of decisions." She pointed out.

"True, but I can't I could decide for you to get into bed with me can I?"

"I don't get it, what agreement do you want?" she asked.

"As I said for you to get into bed with me, meaning we have sex whenever I want" he said giving a sly smile. She was in total shock and disbelief.

"Why! Why the hell?"

"Let's be civilized, Nikita, and discuss this, come here!" he commanded her to the sofa beside the fountain. He sat waiting for her to approach. She was shaking and scared at this point, how could she be this situation and of all the people, him, this is not happening.

"Don't be afraid. I won't bite, at least not yet" she was startled again.

"Fine go ahead," she said while trying to get comfortable on the Italian leather, but it seemed impossible since John was just inches away.

"You will be mine to do with as I please for however long I want, understand?"

"Why would I do that?"

"Have you already forgotten what I have in my procession? It's your whole life, if the pictures are released and everybody finds out you were with a-"

"I get it" she muttered.

"Good, so no more need for irrelevant questions then, right?" She nodded her head while hiding her face keeping the tears in.

"Now I want to make this clear Nikita, you're MINE. I own you, your body belongs to me from now on."

"For... h... how long would have to do this?" she asked hesitantly.

"As long as I desire and if you don't, then I'll ruin you big time - simple!"

How could he say that so plain and cold heartedly? John was even more dangerous than he had seemed. He had complete control over her and won't let her forget it, like his own personal sex toy, or slave to do his bidding. The thought disgusted her so much.

"You should know I haven't been with a man for years."

"Interesting information how many you've been with so far?"

"Only one and you know about him already"

"What about the others, were they just for appearances or did you actually date them?"

"Some, but none I had any sexual relationships with," she informed feeling her stomach getting heavy.

"That is quite a while. So how was the one time? Did you learn anything from that?"

"I guess but..."

"But... looks like I'm going to have to test you first, come here!" John ordered her to her feet and to follow him.

"Where are we going and what do you mean by testing me," she enquired.

"Hush, you'll find out soon sweetheart!" What SWEETHEART? Nikita was stunned by that word. That wasn't like him, at least not from what she has seen.

They walked to the elevator and got off at the very top of the skyscraper building where John opened the door at the end of the hall and led her inside. The room was the main suite reserved for the boss alone for his own private use. She started to look around. Holy Shit! It was the size of a house, even had an upstairs and was pleasantly luxurious to say least. She could see the whole Los Angeles city from where she was.

"This is beautiful, I can see everything wow!"

"Yeah, it's a great view," John said while chuckling from her childish fascination, which he actually found cute.

"Would you like a drink?"

"Umm, no, I'm fine thank you."

"Okay, let's go upstairs then" he took her hand and guided her to the bedroom which had a king size bed with silk sheets and was filled with a gentle lavender aroma. Wait! It had hit her.

"You brought me up here to..."

"Test you in bed before I set this arrangement into motion, yes, that's exactly what I'm doing" he said bluntly.

"No way you can't, I can't, I mean..." she began to lose her voice.

"Why not? It's been a long time, too long in fact, so I need to claim you here and now baby!" he said while he started pulling at her clothes.

"Get rid of those clothes and get into bed." Nikita held onto her chest and shook her head defiantly.

"Look you know you don't have choice, so don't try to refuse me."

Nikita hated his words, but knew how true they were. She slowly began unbuttoning her shirt with trembling hands. She shouldn't be forced to do this. She didn't want to, especially not with this guy. She hated the bastard for putting her through this. But her world would crumble over if she didn't, that wasn't a risk she was willing take. John had too much on her.

"Nikita" he soothingly said as he caught her hand at the third button.

"It's okay, I won't hurt you. I wouldn't dream of it, so don't be scared" John clearly saw how petrified she was getting and he didn't like it. He then decided to comfort her a little, after all she probably hadn't had any form of sexual activity in years, it was only natural for her to fret about what was to happen.

John patiently helped her undress down to removing her tight black pants covering her shaved, sweet, beautiful cunt. He was starting to get hard by just the sight of it. He waited so long for this moment. He couldn't wait for even a day or two. He wanted to take her now so bad his breathing got heavy and the vein in his cock pulsated painfully.

"Come here," he told her softly, as he buried his fingers into her brunette curly hair and forced his mouth on her lips. He kissed her with such passion, gently puckering her lips, then moving his tongue over them, asking for access. She seemingly enjoyed it which was weird, but couldn't really think straight right then, especially when her mouth automatically opened and John's tongue instantly rammed through. Their tongues locked while tasting each other like animals.

"Uhhhh Nikki..." he groaned while kissing her neck and letting her fall on the bed. John was on top her tasting all parts of her body.

"Ahhhh!" she arched forward when he inserted two fingers inside and slowly circled.

"Come on baby, get wet, I know you want to badly."

WHAT? Why this arrogant jerk-Oooh! She felt a surge shot through her body as her wetness sprung to life and flowed.

"Stop! Please it's starting to ache."

"Mmmm... nice, that's what I want to see girl" he responded to her plea.

John attacked her mouth again while fingering her slowly he didn't want it to end quickly. Nikita was moaning hard and frustrated, edging her hips into John's hand, until she suddenly released. He moved to spread her legs wider apart and then whispered in her ear.

"Let's ready you for this" he inserted three fingers into her, probing her inner walls until they relaxed and opened up. She felt a discomfort hit her.

"Awwwoww!"

"It's okay sweetie just breathe till it feels better" he cooed.

She bit his lip as he moved his fingers deeper, it hurt like hell but was suppressing little by little. He added a third as she screamed out until she finally settled down. John kept trying to soothe her by massaging her belly while moving his fingers inside her. It wasn't easy. Gosh she felt so tight to him! John couldn't bear it anymore.

"Now sweetie, I need you to relax. Just breathe for me while I enter you," he whispered in her ear again. He took out a condom from the side table then slowly positioned his cock, covered in the rubber, towards her entrance before gently motioning it inside inch by inch. The tip was finally inside.

"Awww Goddamn! Please stop it hurts so much..." she cried out.

"I know baby, but the pain won't last, trust me and relax!" he cooed comforting her as he saw the pain in her eyes. So he kissed and massaged her. Her back arched until she calmed down a little. He then tried moving his cock further inside, despite her muscles fighting against the intruder.

"Are you going to let me in Nikita?"

"I mmm trying!"

"Relax yourself baby, I'll be good. I promise real nice and gentle" he honestly assured her while kissing her lips. She felt a lot more at ease after that, so much so that John was starting to move all the way in and out carefully, he treated her like a delicate flower being plucked for the first time.

"Hmmmm..." she started to adjust to his size which was massive 14 inches no wonder there was so much pain.

"Ooohh yessss!" He started moving faster, but still taking care while he penetrated her. Then he proceeded with light thrusting.

"Awww no, ohh, yes..." Nikita was on cloud nine as she wrapped her legs around John and gripped the sheets. She moaned in time with his strong thrusts. Never before had she experienced anything even close to this. John was putting her in deep ecstasy while her eyes were closed.

"Damn you're so beautiful" he was now speeding up since he was close.

"Huuuhh" she felt him grab her chin.

"Look at me with those sweet brown eyes when I¬¬-

"Ahhh, yeahhh, baby!"

"Awwwhhhhhh!" she moaned.

John came hard inside her while struggling to keep her gaze in his eyes. Not long afterwards, he exploded inside her. Both were so out of breath and tired. John held her in his arms, still looking at her face while feeling himself sprung deep into her relieving him. He could do her again, even though he was out of energy right then, but he allowed Nikita to rest on his chest. She was so exhausted, she drifted away to sleep so easily, snuggling with John until they both fell asleep, right in their love making nest.