Blackmailed Ch. 01

Story Info
Marcus blackmails Stacy into being his sex slave.
3.2k words
4.14
73.1k
18
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/30/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Marcus, I'm a 24 year old black male. I just recently moved into a nice, new neighborhood. Since it's a new neighborhood I really don't have many neighbors, except one. Her name is Stacy, she's a busty female with beautiful medium length red hair in her early 30s, and she's about 5'5" and thick. We work at the same company and until recently we were actually friends. We would hang out have lunch and dinner, just random stuff. Things started to go south when Stacy started sucking up to our boss. She started to distance herself from me and she even tried to get me fired. She still tries to get me fired for different reasons till this day. So needless to say we stopped talking.

After a while she started inviting our boss and his family to her place for dinner every Tuesday, there would be the random day or two when he would come alone. Mainly to talk about the business and stuff like that. I only know this because my home office window looks directly into her dining room. So I avoid going into my office whenever she invites them over.

Tuesday comes around again and like usual our boss pulls up to Stacy's house, but he's alone. He quickly gets out and rushes to her front door. As he rings the doorbell he frantically looks over his shoulders. Stacy answers the door and lets him in. Now like I said I will normally avoid going into my office while he is there but I needed to finish some work before it got too late. While I'm doing my work I look up and notice Stacy is on her knees sucking our bosses cock. I have to rub my eyes to make sure I am actually seeing this or if I am just tired. After rubbing my eyes and even pinching myself I notice this is for real. I laugh to myself and grab my camera. I take a ton of pictures, of her on her knees sucking his cock, her bent over as he fucks her among other things. A couple hours later they finally stop and our boss leaves her house. For the next month every Tuesday our boss goes back for more and every time I take more and more pictures. She even received a promotion not too long after all of this started. After all the hell she has put me through I think it is time for the tables to turn.

A good month and a half has passed now and I've finally come up with a plan to get Stacy. She gets home from work and notices something on her porch. It is the manila envelope I left for her. She picks it up, looks around and then walks into her house. In the envelope are a few of the pictures I took and a letter. It reads

"Stacy,

I know you are wondering how in the hell I got these pictures and why I am just now bringing them out. Don't worry you will get all of your answers shortly. Now here's the deal, don't call the cops or anyone for that matter. If you do I will instantly send the pictures to everyone in the office and our boss's wife. Trust me that won't end well for either of us. Especially since I know this is exactly how you got your promotion. You will probably lose your job and get black listed and so will I, I will probably even go to jail. So let's avoid all of that. Come to my place as soon as you finish reading this.

P.S. Go ahead and destroy the pictures I have more where that came from. "

Within an instant she is banging on my front door. I open up the door and she flies in. Glaring at me angrily and pacing through my living room.

"Why would you do this to me" She exclaims as she throws the letter and pictures on my floor.

"I don't know. Why have you been trying to get me fired? Actually save it I don't care. I know you are only over here to find out what I want in return for deleting these pictures. So here it is. I want you to be my sex slave for two month. After the two month you are free to do whatever you want and I will delete the pictures. No one will see them at all...." I say with a smirk.

She stops pacing and her mouth drops open "What...No I would never do anything like that... Especially for you"

I start to open my laptop "Oh well maybe I should just send these pictures right now then" I show her that I have already set up the email and everything. So all I have to do is press send. She stares me down not knowing rather I am bluffing or not. So I start to move the mouse cursor closer and closer to the send button.

"STOP... Please stop..." She somewhat yells and moves a little closer to me as if she is going to beg me "okay wait tell me what I would have to do as your sex slave and maybe... maybe we can work something out."

I look her in the eyes and say "That's simple all you have to do is follow my every command. If you think it's off the wall or crazy do it anyway because it pleases me. Don't worry though the better you are the more pleasure you will receive as well. If you disobey me I will punish you, which will either be spankings, or I won't let you cum..."

"Fine" she says, interrupting me.

"...but if you tell me no and don't do what I tell you, I will send out the pictures without a moment's hesitation" I say with a smile.

She doesn't seem to know how to react to me. I stand up, and undo my pants and drop them to my ankles.

"Now your first task as my sex slave is to suck my cock. Don't act like you don't I've seen how good you are when you are with our boss. Now get over here and suck my cock like a good slut"

She slowly drops to her knees, her head is down as she kneels before me. I reach down and pick her head up with one hand, and then I slap her in the face with my cock.

"Now suck my cock" I demand "Or I will send these pictures to everyone"

She reluctantly starts to suck my cock, slowly at first and only taking the head in her mouth. I grab the back of her head and right under her chin and I start to fuck her face. Making her take all of my big cock, she starts to gag as I shove it down her throat. She tries to push away but I hold her there till she gags hard. I let her go as she falls back on her ass and starts to cough. I grab a handful of her red hair and pull her over to a chair. I sit down and she gets back to sucking my cock, this time not just sucking the head of my cock. I start to make her lick the side of my cock and sucking my balls. I start to fuck her face again this time she doesn't gag as fast but when she does I let her up for a quick breath and a slap to the face. Then I push her head right back down on my cock. After a good hour I finally pull her off my cock and make her take my nut all over her face.

"Now clean yourself off slut" I say as I stand up in front of her.

"Do you have a towel I could use or something asshole?" she says with an attitude.

I smack her in face then grab a handful of her hair and pull her face close to mine.

"No slave of mine will ever talk to me like that, understood. When you refer to me you may call me Sir. If you want to clean off, you better wipe the cum off with your hand and swallow it all like a good slut." I say as I throw her to the floor.

She looks up at me from the floor with a look of shock on her face. After a good minute she starts to wipe all the cum off of her face. Then she licks it off her palm and swallows it all. She starts to get up and fix her hair and clothes in a mirror. I pull my pants up and walk up behind her.

I whisper in her ear as I move her hair to one side "Now look, Stacy, this can either be easy, or hard. All you have to do is follow my orders and everyone will be happy."

She responds "I understand sir... I will try..."

The rest of the week flies by. I would have Stacy come over occasionally to train her to be a good slut. I would tie her to my bed and play with her pussy but never let her cum. Each day we did this she got better and better at holding back her orgasm. She wasn't to the point where she could hold it till I gave her permission but she was definitely getting there. What she didn't know is that this training has a purpose.

Sunday comes and I have Stacy come over again. Now when she comes over she has a ton more respect for me as her master, she does have a few slip ups though. I felt it was time to give her a present and a test. As she walks in my door and greets me with a kiss, I hand her a small package wrapped in black. She looks surprised and a little nervous as she opens the package. Once she gets it open she just stand and stares at me with a blank face.

"What is this and what am I even supposed to do with this?" She blurts out.

Shaking my head "Have I taught you nothing, have some respect and say thank you. Your master just gave you a gift. A little gratitude would be appreciated. Don't make me punish you again."

"Thank you Sir I appreciate your kindness" She responds quickly while trying not to make eye contact with her now displeased master.

"You are welcome. Second this is a vibrating egg and I have the remote" I say as I show her the remote that sits in my hand "I have a test for you and I am expecting you to pass with flying colors"

"What kind of test?" She asks as she looks up at me.

"I want you to invite our boss and his family over for dinner at your place this Tuesday. I want you to be a good host, but you will have this vibrating egg in your pussy the whole time. So now we get to see how good you are at holding your orgasms back, and how you respond to spontaneous stimulation."

The thought of this turns me on but I can tell it kind of scares Stacy. Part of me is hoping she will cum all over the place. Or caves in and go to the bathroom to rub one off. Not only so I can punish her but so our boss's wife can see how much of a whore Stacy really is.

Stacy still looking at me says "So, you expect me to put this in my pussy and let you turn it on and off while I have our boss over at my place for dinner? Do you want me to get fired or something?" Letting out a groan she says "I can't believe you are going to go this far with this. I thought you were just going to have me suck your cock or have me fuck you every now and then but this is pushing it."

"Listen to me and listen to me good I told you once and I will tell you again. No slave of mine will ever talk to me like that." I sternly state as I grab a handful of her hair and bend her over the arm of my chair. "Now you are going to get a punishment and still have to do this. Oh and did I mention you can't orgasm till they leave, and you have to come here. Trust me I have something planned for you"

I give Stacy's Pale white ass ten hard spankings, leaving some very noticeable red hand prints on her ass. Then I had my way with her tight ass hole. I kept her bent over holding her down as I slipped my cock deep into her ass. Her cries didn't sound like cries of pain, to me it sounded like she liked it. She just kept clawing at the chair and moaning loudly as I got deeper and deeper. I could feel her ass start to squeeze my hard throbbing cock as she got close to orgasm. She didn't even really fight back she just let me take her tight little ass till I filled her with my seed. After her punishment I explained to her again that she needs to be respectful to me if she wants this to be easy.

Tuesday comes and Stacy is getting ready for our boss and his family to come over. She comes to my place one last time before they get to her place. I had her come over so I could personally put the vibrating egg in her pussy. Just so I know for a fact that it's in her pussy. I had warned her too that if at any time she takes the egg out or gives away that I am watching or doing something to her. I will automatically send out all of the pictures I have of her. Once I had put the egg is in her pussy I reminded her not to get off until she comes to see me after they leave. She leaves my house and walks back to hers. As she is walking I turn the egg on high. She jerks a little and then turns back around to look at me. I smile and wave at her as she makes it to her house.

When our boss finally arrives she invites him and his family in and she leads them into the dining room. I see her go to pull out a chair for our boss, and as soon as she grabs the chair I turn the egg on high. She almost falls into the chair, but still pulls it out for our boss. I keep the egg going as she walks to the other side of the table to pull out a chair for our boss' wife. As she walks her legs give out a little bit but she catches herself. I turn the egg off as she starts to serve everyone, and offers them drinks. As the night went on I would periodically turn the egg on low then slowly turn it to high. I could tell Stacy would have time to try and hold back her orgasm and control her motions this way. So to make things more interesting I would just turn the egg on high. Watching her squirm at the dinner table turned me on so much because I can just imagine how wet her pussy is. I would see her jerk her head and her hair would flip into the air. Or she would jump and knock the table. I couldn't tell what was being said but it seemed as if our boss and his wife were worried about Stacy, like she was sick or something. Little did they know that she is really trying to fight back an extremely intense orgasm.

At the end of dinner our boss and his family leaves and almost as soon as they drive out of site, Stacy is at my door. I had turned the egg on high again as soon as I noticed they had left so when I let her in her face is almost as red as her hair. I can tell just from looking at her that she wanted to explode all over the place. I lead her to my room and rip her clothes off and then throw her in my bed. She lays there with her legs spread open waiting for me to take her. Her pussy juice had been running down her legs all night. So not only was some of her leg wet but her pussy looks like someone just poured a ton of lube on it. I can tell she wants me bad just from the look on her face, but I make her wait as I pull out some restraints. I restrain her to the bed so she can't move her arms and legs. I pull out a Hitachi and start to put it on her clit. She starts to moan loudly and I can tell she loves this because every time I pull it away she tries to follow it. I get her close to orgasm a good eight times. She is begging for my big black cock now, whimpering and whining. She wants my dick so bad she is starting to shake.

She even tried to tell me she wants me but everything that comes out of her mouth is a jumbled mess. She just lies in my bed legs and arms spread wide as I tease her like crazy. After I build her up one more time I get on top of her and slide my cock in her dripping wet pussy. Just from feeling every inch of me slide in her she starts to shake and shiver. Her eyes even roll in the back of her head. As I fuck her hard and deep I tell her not to cum until I say so. As I slide balls deep, I can feel her pussy squeezing my cock. I put the Hitachi on her clit and start to fuck her faster. As she start to tense up more and more I give her permission to cum. She starts to moan louder and louder to the point where it almost sounds like a scream. I shove my big black cock balls deep one more time, as she starts to orgasm. Her orgasm is so intense that she starts to shake hard and her eyes roll in the back of her head. I keep fucking her harder and harder. The feeling of her pussy or cumming as hard as it did drove me nuts and close to orgasm. I start to wrap my hands around her throat as I fuck her harder and deeper. She claws at the bed needing another gasp of air. I don't let go till I start to cum then I give her permission to cum again. We start to cum together and hard. She just lays there her red hair is all in her face and she is panting heavily. As I pull out she starts to moan and stand at the edge of the bed, waiting for her to calm down. Once she finally does I undo her restraints and she looks at me and says "Thank you Sir".