Blackmailed Ch. 01

Story Info
Man is blackmailed by the girl next door, badness ensues
3.3k words
3.88
89.3k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter the First

Note: I in no way advocate rape. Short of murder and child abuse, there is no more heinous crime. This is purely a work of fiction, and a way for the author to work through certain personal D/s fantasies. There is non-consensual and abusive sex, MM, MMF, piss play and more. If this isn't your cup of tea, please move on. Comments and constructive criticism are welcome.

On with the story...

Jack Peterson was surprised to see Chloe and her boyfriend Sam sitting on his porch as he arrived home from work. Chloe Baxter, the 19 year old from next door, had never much cared for him. She blamed Jack for her parent's divorce, in spite of the fact that Jack and her mother, Cleo, hadn't done anything until after she had left her husband.

And they had done quite a bit. Cleo had spent years in a loveless, sexless marriage. Jack and Cleo had been friends since she and her family moved in next door, and she had spent a fair amount of time crying on Jack's shoulder. One night, after a goodly amount of crying and alcohol, she had unloaded to Jack just how much she missed the sex she and her soon to be ex used to have before the birth of their daughter.

Jack had been surprised at the stories she related. Kinky tales about how she used to tie up her husband and fuck him with strapons and do all manner of nasty fun. After Chloe's birth, he had decided that kind of 'kinky shit' was inappropriate and unilaterally declared that they were done with such things. For many years the only way she could achieve orgasm was with her favorite vibrator.

Jack had opened up to her about how he used to have an extremely dominant girlfriend, and enjoyed being submissive, getting spanked and flogged and getting his ass fucked. They had talked at length and realized they shared many common sexual interests, and so began a long standing sexual relationship. They kept it strictly friends-with-benefits, but they had a lot of fun.

Having a fuck-buddy next door was damned convenient.

Chloe never approved. She felt that their 'relationship' kept her parents from reconciling, and had been quite vocal concerning her dislike of Jack. She and her mother couldn't be more different. They both had red hair and hazel eyes, but beyond that, they were as different as night and day.

Cleo was 5'9'' and all curves, with 44 double D breasts. Chloe was 5'1'' and fairly petite in her build, 34 b's and a cute little ass. Cleo's skin was alabaster, Chloe obviously tanned often. Cleo's hair was a long mass of curls, Chloe's was short and spiky. Cleo tended to dress in light, airy clothes, Chloe leaned more towards the punk/goth, usually in blacks and reds. Cleo was friendly and outgoing, Chloe tended toward surly and had few friends, her boyfriend Sam seemed the only one she was truly close to.

And, as previously mentioned, Chloe flat out hated Jack.

So Jack had to wonder why Chloe was sitting on his porch swing with her boyfriend. "Hello Chloe, Sam. What can I do for you?" 'Might as well be friendly,' he thought to himself.

Chloe smiled, an obviously fake smile. "Just hoped we could talk, Jack. Actually, I have something to show you. Could we go inside?"

Jack shrugged. "Sure." He unlocked the door and held it open, letting the two 19 year olds enter first.

Chloe pulled a DVD out of her back pocket. "Mind if I put this in?"

Jack shrugged again and turned on the TV and DVD player. Chloe popped in the DVD and hit play.

This would be when Jack's world turned upside down.

The first scene that came on the screen was Jack, dressed in a black fishnet bodystocking and black patent leather 4 inch heels, tied face down on his bed. There were pillows stacked under his belly, elevating his ass.

Cleo stepped into view. She was wearing a black lace teddy and stockings with knee high leather boots. She was holding a flogger in one hand and stroking the ten inch strapon she was wearing with the other.

"Oh, I've been thinking about this all day." With those words, Cleo proceeded to flog Jack, making sure to cover his entire backside from shoulders to feet. Jack squirmed and moaned, obviously enjoying the beating.

Back in the real world, Jack was staring at the TV, stunned. Chloe was smirking. "Where... How did you..."

"Mom really should learn to hide her stuff better. I knew you were a sick fuck, dude, but I never knew just how sick 'til I found this shit."

Jack moved to shut off the video. Sam grabbed the remote and shoved Jack back towards the TV. Jack wasn't even going to try to fight Sam. The 19 year old had been the star linebacker in high school and earned himself a full ride to college. Sam was 6'2" of solid muscle, and while Jack was in good shape, he had no illusions that he could actually hold his own with the young man.

Chloe was still smirking. Jack thought it looked positively evil. "Dammit, Chloe, this is none of your business! Shut this off!"

On screen, Cleo was straddling Jack's legs and pouring lube onto his exposed asshole. She then started fingering his ass, working the lube inside. "Feel that, faggot? Feel me getting your asshole ready for my cock?"

Chloe stepped up close to Jack, getting in his personal space. "Fuck you, sicko! You can just stand there and watch it." She waved at the screen, where her mother was sliding her ten inch strapon into Jack's ass. "We made a bunch of copies. As of now, your pervert ass belongs to me. You don't want this shit to go public, you do what I say, when I say. Got it you fuck?"

On screen, Cleo was slam-fucking his ass while pulling on his hair and calling him names. Jack loved the degradation, loved being called a faggot, a cock-slut, a bitch. He lived for the days and nights that Cleo used him as her own personal fuck toy.

But right here, now...

"What is it you want, Chloe? Money? Me to stop spending time with your mom? What?"

"Oh, no. Hell no. You keep right on doing your thing with mom. I don't like you. Never will. But I do have to admit she's happy doing," she pointed at the TV, "thatwith your worthless ass. So you keep on keepin' on, and mom doesn't find out about this. And if you do what we tell you, nobody else does, either. 'Specially those uppity fucks you work with."

"What then? What do I have to do to keep this quiet?"

Chloe was grinning that evil grin again. "For starters, you can get those clothes off. Now."

Jack looked back and forth between the two teens. He could see they were serious. He could also see they had him over a barrel.

He started removing his suit.

On the screen, Cleo had flipped him over and was jack-hammering the dildo up his ass as she brutally twisted his nipples. They were both screaming as they came.

Chloe laughed, watching. "Goddamn! Never knew mom had it in her. She sure as hell had it in you, though, huh?"

Jack peeled his boxers off and stood before the teenagers naked. "Ok. What now, Chloe?"

Chloe took two steps and kicked Jack square in the balls as hard as she could. His eyes bugged out and he dropped to his knees, gasping. It took everything he had not to puke. Chloe stood over him, rage showing plainly on her face. "That's Mistress Chloe to you, bitch! And Sam is Master. Got it you fucking pervert?"

He managed to choke out a "Yes, Mistress."

"Goddamn right! We own you. Don't you fucking forget it." Jack watched through teary eyes as they stripped out of what little clothes they were wearing. Chloe plopped her naked butt down on Jack's couch and spread her legs to reveal her hairy crotch.

"Get the fuck over here, bitch. My ass needs cleaned." She pulled her legs up to her chest and presented her hairy asshole. "Now, faggot!"

Jack crawled over, still in agony. With his first lick of her asshole, he had to fight down the bile again. She, frankly, stank. She'd been sweating all day, and her personal hygiene left much to be desired. There were little brown chunks in the hair, and she hadn't made much of an effort to wipe the last time she'd gone to the bathroom.

Chloe saw his hesitation and grabbed his hair, jamming his face between her cheeks. "Start eating, bitch! Unless you want Sam to practice punting with your nuts."

Jack buried his face in her ass, digging his tongue up her nasty shit-chute as far as he could get it. He could feel his tongue hitting something solid in her rectum. He worried that she would actually shit in his mouth.

"Oooohhhhhh, that's the shit! Eat that asshole you worthless motherfucker!" Chloe ground her ass on his face, totally getting off on what she was doing. "Eat it! I left it extra dirty just for you you piece of shit!"

She kept him there for almost twenty minutes. She finally came, spraying her cunt juice all over his head and back. Still gripping his hair, she pulled his face out of her ass. "Not bad, bitch. I think you just became my own personal asswipe." She slapped him across the face, grinning that evil grin again.

"Next..." She twisted his head to the right. Jack's eyes bugged out again. Sam was standing there, stroking his cock.

14 inches of rock hard cock, easily as thick as a Coke can.

Chloe leaned in close to Jack. "Big for a white boy, ain't he? Biggest damn dick I've ever seen outside of a porno. And before we're done, he's gonna bury that damn monster down your throat and up your ass. And you're gonna take it like a good little faggot, aren't you?"

"I..."

Chloe slapped him again, hard. "Aren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress. I'll try."

Chloe kicked him in the stomach, sending him sprawling on the floor. "Try, hell! You damn well better believe you're gonna take it all! Mom's out of town for the next three days, and I ain't got nothin' but time. We are gonna fuck you up!"

Chloe straddled his chest, pinning his arms with her legs. "Open wide, faggot!"

Jack panicked as Sam knelt over his head. The linebacker smacked Jack's face with his hardon several times. Chloe reached back and grabbed his balls. "I said, open wide, faggot. Or say goodbye to the family jewels."

Jack took a deep breath and opened his mouth as wide as he could. Sam immediately started feeding that huge mass of man-meat into his mouth, not stopping until he had half his length buried down Jack's gullet.

It hurt. Jack's jaw felt like it was going to break, and his throat was stretched horribly. He couldn't breathe. Jack was genuinely terrified of what was happening to him.

Chloe started pinching and twisting his nipples, causing even more pain. "Fuck this faggot's mouth, baby. Get it all the way in."

"Anything you want, baby." Sam drew back, giving Jack a second to draw a breath, then shoved back in, hard. Tears poured from Jack's bulging eyes as all 14 inches were forced down his throat. Chloe grabbed his neck with her right hand while she kept abusing his nipples with her left. "Goddamn, I can see the outline of your cock in his throat! Ooooo, I can feel it, too!"

Jack was squirming, trying to get some relief from the pain, getting more panicky, unable to breathe.

He got no relief.

Sam started face-fucking him, spearing the whole length of his massive tool in and out of the helpless man's throat. Every few strokes he'd bury his cock and hold it there. He could feel Jack's nose buried in his asshole, and would only pull out when he could sense Jack running out of air. A couple of times he even managed to squeeze out a fart right into their captive's nose.

Chloe was having the time of her life. For years she had hated this man, and watching her boyfriend rape Jack like this was like having a dream come true. She leaned over and grabbed the bag she had brought with her and dug out a pair of alligator clips.

These weren't sex toys, they were actual alligator clips she'd found in one of her father's old tool boxes. So when she clamped them onto Jack's nipples and the serrated teeth ground into his flesh, Jack screamed in pain. Had it not been muffled by the huge cock in his throat, the neighbors down the block would have heard it.

"Suck harder bitch. Get into it, or I'll turn your nips into hamburger." She pulled on the clips, sending waves of pain coursing through him. She was thrilled to see a thin trickle of blood running down the right side of his chest. Jack frantically started working his head back and forth, helping Sam to fuck his throat.

"Good lil' bitch. Cum right down his throat, Sam. Make the faggot choke on it."

Sam was thrusting faster and faster. "You got it, babe. I'm almost there."

"Yeah! Skull-fuck that faggot! You should be enjoying this you fucking pervert, didn't you tell my mom to rape you? You wanted to be treated like a piece of meat, now you're getting what you wished for."

Jack was starting to regret ever buying that damn video camera.

Sam jammed his cock all the way in and started cumming. To Jack, it seemed like buckets. He swallowed as fast as he could, trying to keep up with the flood, but some still leaked out past the log in his mouth and ran down his cheeks.

Chloe noticed something that shocked her. Jack had a hardon. He was being brutally raped, and he had a hardon! "Holy fucking shit! This sick fucker is turned on!" She grabbed Jack's erection and squeezed it viciously. "Lookit that, Sam, he's hard as a fuckin' rock!"

Jack was ashamed to admit it, even to himself, but that deep down craving he had for abuse was actually getting off on what was happening. This wasn't a rape fantasy, this was actual rape. Brutal, painful, vicious, genuinely in fear for his life rape.

He was miserable. He was in pain.

He wanted more.

Sam pulled his still hard cock out of Jack's throat and smeared the remaining cum all over his face. Chloe pumped her fist on Jack's cock a few times, then slapped his balls. "Well, well. What kind of sick fuck gets off being raped? Let's just see how far we can take this."

She moved up and straddled Jack's face. "Open your fucking mouth, bitch!" Jack did, expecting her to sit her cunt on his mouth.

She had something else in mind. "Sam, hold his head still." The linebacker grabbed Jack's head and held it firmly in place. Chloe looked down at their captive, hate showing in her eyes. "How 'bout a drink to wash down all that yummy cum?"

Jack started to protest. Which meant his mouth was open when the first burst of foul smelling and worse tasting piss exploded in his face. "Keep that mouth open and drink it down faggot, or Sam'll knock your fuckin' teeth out!"

Jack squeezed his eyes shut and tried to keep up with the torrent. He'd always wanted to try watersports, but Chloe had obviously been drinking and eating to make her piss as foul as possible. The smell alone was enough to make him gag. He managed to not vomit, fearing the punishment he'd receive if he did.

Eventually the flow slowed to a trickle, but not before the carpet was soaked and Jack was lying in a reeking puddle of urine.

Chloe plopped her sweaty, pissy cunt down on his mouth. "Lick it clean, motherfucker." She ground her pelvis into his face, nearly breaking his nose as he desperately lapped at her foul tasting pussy.

Once she had ridden him through two orgasms, she scooted back and sat on his chest, leaving him gasping for air. "And he's still hard! This fuckin' perv really does like getting raped!"

Sam laughed and slapped Jack. "That true, bitch? You like getting raped?"

Jack decided honesty was probably the best way to go. "Have you ever heard the saying, 'when rape is inevitable, lie back and enjoy it'? Seemed like good advice."

"Well, get ready to lie back and enjoy some more, motherfucker. Sam there took a Viagra, and we ain't even got started yet." She clambered to her feet. "Get your ass up and lean over the back of the couch, faggot."

Jack dragged himself up. He was pretty sure he knew what was next. He draped himself over the couch, fully expecting Sam to fuck his ass. Chloe surprised him again.

She had Sam spread Jack's cheeks, then she spit on his asshole and proceeded to shove her hand up Jack's shit-chute.

It took everything he had not to scream bloody murder. Chloe laughed and shoved her arm further into his bowels, curling her hand into a fist and actually punching up into his guts. Hard.

Jack nearly passed out. "Enjoying this, motherfucker?" She punched again. "You better. 'Cause, this is gonna be happening to you a lot from now on."

Jack groaned, in pain, trying to force himself to relax. He'd had no preparation, no enema, no lube other than piss and spit, and the vicious redhead was buried to her elbow up his rectum.

"Hell, you should thank me, bitch! I'm providin' you with a service, stretchin' your faggot ass for Sam's cock."

Sam slapped Jack again, hard. "You heard her. Say thank you mistress!"

Jack ground out a "Thank you, Mistress" through clenched teeth.

Chloe was punch-fucking his ass at this point. "Why, you're welcome, bitch!"

Sam slipped behind Chloe and slipped his raging hardon in her cunt. "Oh, yes! Fuck me hard while I fist fuck the shit out of this sick motherfucker's ass!" She could see streaks of brown on her arm. The evil grin was back as she thought about how she'd have her new fuck-slave clean it off.

Sam started slam-fucking the redhead, the impact sending her fist even deeper into Jack's bowels. Jack was white-knuckling the cushion as Chloe's fist rearranged his guts. He was in agony. His jaw, throat, nipples and ass hurt like hell. He was well and truly being raped by these two sadistic kids.

He moaned.

But it wasn't a moan of pain.

Chloe was genuinely shocked as she watched Jack orgasm explosively, spraying cum all over himself and the couch.

As Jack sagged onto the couch, she kept punch-fucking his wrecked rectum. Chloe could hear him still moaning, see he still had an erection. He was obviously in tremendous pain. He was also obviously enjoying it. She had read about people that got off on abuse and pain, she just never really believed it.

She had come to Jack's today with a plan. Now she was altering that plan, new thoughts, new wickedness coming to her now that she knew the truth about the pervert next door.

In her mind, a switch had been flipped. This wasn't just about revenge anymore.

This was about seeing how much pleasure she could wring out of their captive fuck-toy.

This was about seeing just how much he could take, and how far they could push him.

This was about well and truly breaking Jack.

This was going to be so goddamn much fun...

To be Continued...