Blackmailed Ch. 03

Story Info
I discuss what happened with Cheryl.
4k words
4.39
60k
16

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,672 Followers

Main Cast

John, 35 years old, 5’ 11”, 175 lbs, brown hair, blue eyes, Cheryl’s husband.
Cheryl, 34 years old, 5’ 4”, 105 pounds, brown hair, blue eyes, John’s wife.
Meryl, 34 years old, 5’4”, 105 pounds, brown hair, blue eyes, Cheryl’s identical twin.
Monica, 33 years old, 5’8”, 140 pounds, auburn hair, green eyes, works with John.
Ed, 40 years old, 5’11”, 180 pounds, brown hair, brown eyes, Dennis’ boss.
Ted, 9 years old and Natalie, 7 years old, John and Cheryl’s kids.

From the last chapter

I walked over and sat down on the couch and Cheryl stirred. She was facing the back of the couch and didn't see it was me until she turned her head. As soon as she saw me she buried her face back into the couch and started crying. As soon as I saw her pain and anguish, I knew my heart wouldn't let me walk away without a fight. I put my hand on her shoulder and asked her to talk to me.

"Cheryl, please talk to me about what happened. I know that this is difficult, but I want to know exactly how it went down."

She lay there crying as I tried to calm her by stroking her arm and back. Finally, she turned so that she could talk to me. She got the words out while fighting back her sniffles. "It was while you were out of the office yesterday afternoon. Ed said you had a client meeting and asked me to come see him. He said it was very important. When I arrived, we went into his office and he asked me if you and I had a happy marriage. I was surprised that he asked that, but I said absolutely. He seemed to be considering something and finally told me that he might have to fire you. Well, I was shocked. Based on everything I had heard, you were doing well. He said that he didn't know if he should tell me about this, but that he knew that you were fucking Monica. He didn't say sleeping with, he used the work fucking. I think he wanted to shock me a little, and it did. I told him that there was no way you would do that and that I knew Monica well enough to know that she wouldn't do it either. He just sat there like it was so sad that he had to tell me this. Then he stood up and came around and sat next to me. He was holding the pictures in his hand and he handed them to me. He told me he was sorry he had to do this, but that I had a right to know. I looked at them and was, of course, flabbergasted. I see now that since the man is not easily identifiable in the sex pictures, that I should have thought about it some more.

Anyway, I burst into tears and he started comforting me. I'd been feeling less attractive lately, so I was a little out of sorts. I also thought that maybe the affair was partly me pushing you away because we had a fight right before you spent that week in New York. Anyway, I didn't even realize he was doing it until I felt his hands rubbing my shoulders. I looked up and asked him if there was any way that this could not be true. He shook his head and told me that he had had you followed because he had seen some interaction between you and Monica that he felt was inappropriate for married people. I guess I was just in shock, because the next thing I know his hand is on my knee and he is asking me what we would do if you were fired for sexual harassment. I told him that I was not working so that I could stay home and raise the kids until middle school. I told him that it would be a hardship on us because your firing would hurt your chances for another job and I'd have to start looking after not working for a while. Then he started telling me that he could prevent your firing. I asked him how and we beat around the bush until he finally said he was willing to give me the pictures in exchange for a blowjob. Well, I was shocked again and told him there was no way I was going to do that. He smiled and said he understood in a comforting way. He was just so smooth and convincing. He said that he only hoped that our children were not affected by the situation. That, of course, hit a soft spot. He must have known about your childhood and your family situation. Did you ever tell him about that?"

"Yes, I think I did when we were on a trip once."

"When he hit me with that, I started to get worried about the kids. I knew that Ted and Natalie worshipped you and I didn't know how we would support them. And I was so angry with you." She stopped and put her left hand on my chest. "Sorry."

"Just finish the story."

"You really want to hear the rest?"

"Yes."

"Okay. I decided that since you had cheated on me that I would do this just to stave off the inevitable confrontation until I could find a job. So I told him I would do it and he immediately stood up and dropped his pants. He had an average sized dick and it was circumcised. He moved directly in front of me and without any other discussion shoved it in my mouth. Suddenly he was no longer smooth, just an asshole shoving his dick in my mouth. I tried to give him a blowjob, but I couldn't." She sobbed. "I just let him fuck my mouth while I cried, tears ran down my face and fortunately he came in about two minutes. He came in my mouth and I swallowed it, but was nauseated by what had just happened. I pushed him back, shot to my feet, and ran to the ladies room where I got sick thinking about what I had just done. When I came back out he smiled at me and winked. The smug bastard!"

"That was it?"

She looked up at me. "I had to go back and get my purse and he had put the photos in there. I didn't say another word, just turned and left." She looked up at me with fear and resignation. "I'm so sorry, John. I can't imagine how you must feel."

I looked at her. "Probably somewhat like you felt when you thought it was me in those photos."

She looked down. "Probably. Only now I feel even worse. You should know that I told Meryl I was going to go back to you anyway. I didn't want to break up the family and as long as you ended the affair, I was going to stay. I just love you too much to leave. But now... have I lost you?" She almost whispered the last question, looking at me, her eyes pleading and desperate.

I debated my options. I wanted to leave... I wanted to stay. I got up and paced back and forth a little. I was very upset with her for doing what she had done. On the other hand, it appears that she had been manipulated by a master. I stared at her and remembered my childhood without my father, my mother angry and vengeful toward him. I wanted to forgive her, but I also wanted to be strong. My machismo was battling my heart and I couldn't move. I walked to the front window and stared outside. What the hell was I going to say to her?

I turned and looked at Cheryl and our eyes met for a few seconds. I'm not sure what reading she thought she got from me, but she finally looked down and away from me, collapsing back against the couch, defeated. I knew then I would take her back. She did not do this to cheat on me. She loved me, but made a bad decision when faced with blackmail. Maybe there was more to it than that, but it didn't matter to me in that moment. At least I hoped we could get thru it. I just knew that we loved each other too much to break up a good family.

I walked over to her, sat down, took her chin in my hand, and pulled her face up to look at me. I looked into her eyes and told her the truth. "I love you, Cheryl. I have since our second date and I always will." She stared back, tears forming in the corner of her eyes. I pushed her hair back behind her left ear and slightly caressed her cheek. "You were blackmailed into something that you thought you were doing to help both of us, even though, at the same time, you knew it would drive us apart. I know that some part of it was revenge, but I believe you acted first and foremost for the family and to save my job. We both now know that that was the wrong thing to do, but that's behind us now. I want you to come home with me and we can talk about moving forward."

She flung herself into my arms, twisting around on the couch while the sobs racked her body, but this time happily. She kept whispering 'I love you' and 'I'm so sorry' in my ear.

I looked over my shoulder and Meryl was crying, too.

I pulled Cheryl away from me and looked directly into her eyes. "You have to promise me one thing."

She stared back and said yes, looking unsure of what I might ask her, but afraid to say no.

"We have to get back at Ed. No matter what I ask, you have to help me get back at him. Deal?"

"Oh, God. Yes, I'll do anything to get back at that bastard." She was in my arms again crying and I just held her close.

Finally after about 15 minutes of this, she relaxed and I lay her back against the couch. I looked over at Meryl. "Would you be willing to help me with this revenge?"

"Absolutely!"

I smiled. "Good. I don't think Monica is going to tell her husband because he'll kill Ed. But I think that Monica wants to at least castrate the bastard and you may have to help."

Meryl laughed. "No problem. Should I get the rusty carpet knife?" The chance for some levity in this situation was a welcome relief to everyone.

I laughed and finally Cheryl giggled a little while still wiping her eyes. "I get to help. That bastard took advantage of me and I want to stake him down and let the fire ants crawl up his ass."

I turned to Meryl. "This is why I try not to make your sister mad."

Meryl laughed and Cheryl hit me on the shoulder. "Stop!" Then she got a real serious look again and said quietly. "John, I will never, ever allow this to happen again. I will never take anyone's word without talking to you and finding out more about whatever it is. I love you and our family and will do everything I can to make it up to you." I knew she meant it, but I also knew that she was the passionate type that acted quickly when her emotions were running hot. She had always jumped to conclusions quickly. I just hoped she had learned to check things out more closely before acting on her impulses.

I smiled and kissed her lightly. "Thanks, honey. I'll ask for the threesome later."

She smacked me on the arm again and turned to Meryl. "You see what I mean about him not ever being serious for more than 2 minutes?" She turned back to me. "Please take me home now. I want to make love to my husband."

I stood up and put out my hand. "Let's go Mrs. Johnson."

She took my hand and let me help her up off the couch. "Yes, Mr. Johnson." She turned toward Meryl. "Can you bring the kids home in a couple of hours?"

Meryl smiled. "No problem. They always love Aunt Meryl's dinners. I can order pizza with the best of them."

Cheryl put her head on my shoulder as we walked out the door. I winked at Meryl and she grinned.

As we walked down the sidewalk I could hear Meryl jokingly ask. "Where can I get a man like this?" My ego loved it and I smiled.

When we got home, it was only about 6pm. Cheryl and I entered thru the garage. As we reached the staircase, Cheryl started taking off her clothes. I was behind her on the stairs and as she took off each piece she moved up a couple of stairs and handed the item to me.

She had kicked her shoes off in the kitchen, so first was her jeans. She stood two steps above me as she skinned them down her legs, shaking her panty covered bubble butt right in my face. I leaned over and gave it a nip. She giggled and moved up a couple of steps. She handed me the jeans and then removed her sweatshirt. She turned to me when she did so and it came off easily. She was braless. Her little B-cup tits still stood tall, proud, and beautiful. She thumbed the nipples so that they were hard and begging for attention. She turned her back to me and went up a couple more stairs. She then put her hands in her panties and looked over her shoulder at me, smiling. I moved up a couple of steps to be closer to the show and she slowly peeled her panties down. First her nice, tight, little ass came into view and then, as she slowly pulled her panties down further and bent over, they suddenly snapped away from her pussy lips and her wet slit peeked out from between her legs. I was mesmerized. She finished removing the panties and then draped them over my head. I laughed.

She stood up and continued up to the master bedroom. I followed with her clothes in my hands. I put her clothes on a chair and she took my hands and led me to the bed. She sat down and pulled me in front of her. She unbuckled my belt as I removed my dress shirt and t-shirt. She pulled my pants and boxers down and took my already hardening dick in her hand. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes and her mascara streaked down her face.

"You need to fuck my mouth. You need to take back that which I gave away so terribly. Please, I need you to do this."

Okay, it was a little bit of a sentimental moment, but it was also turning me on to a degree to which I hadn't been in a while. I looked down at her and decided to play a little rough. "Open your mouth, slut."

Her eyes went wide at the word 'slut', but she opened her mouth obediently. I ran my dick around her lips and then inserted it into her mouth. She put her left hand on my dick, her right on her pussy, and started licking and sucking. I watched as she gave me one of the best blowjobs I had had in a long time while she frigged her clit. She was working hard at it and I started fucking her mouth. I took hold of her by her hair and started thrusting forward, taking control of all the action. She just sat there and took it. It was something we had never done and something that she had never wanted to do. I just fucked her head, not caring about her pleasure or what she was thinking. After a couple of minutes, there was nothing else I could think about... except cumming. I started jerking and she knew it was imminent. She normally swallowed when she gave me just a blowjob, but it was rare that we went to completion. Usually, it was just foreplay. Finally, I announced that I was cumming and she just sat there and took it. I came again and again, spurting into her greedy, sucking mouth. She was sucking hard, wanting to prove to me that she wanted it. Finally, fully spent, she released my cock and I moved over next to her and sat down, then flopped back onto the bed.

"Honey that was one of the hottest things you have ever done for me."

She lay back and cuddled up against me. "I'm glad you liked it. I actually liked the way you took charge. It was fun letting go for once." She crawled up over me and stared at me. "I love you more than anything, you know that right?"

I smiled and pulled her down for a kiss. "Yes, I know that. I love you the same way. I could never do anything to hurt you."

She winced, looked away, and said quietly. "I thought I could say the same thing until yesterday."

I pulled her face back to mine. "That was blackmail. It's over. I have forgiven you and you don't ever need to feel bad about it again. Okay?"

She collapsed on top of me. "That's easy to say, but I was the one who did it and I'll feel guilty for a long time." She sobbed lightly, a few tears falling onto my chest.

I hugged her close. "Just love me the way you always have and we'll be fine; the entire family will be fine."

We lay there for a few seconds while she composed herself. Finally, she rose up, wiping her eyes. "Can I ask a favor?"

I looked at her and saw a mischievous grin appear on her face, the woman I knew and loved was peeking thru the pain. "Sure."

"I haven't cum yet and I'm horny as hell after being face-fucked!"

I laughed and threw her over on her back. "I'm going to make you sorry you said that!"

She giggled, but quieted when I knelt between her legs. She loved it when I ate her pussy and I loved the way I could control her when I did so. I looked at her partially shaven pussy. It was already blood-engorged, giving the lips a swollen, reddish hue. I ran my finger down the slit and she moaned; she was very wet. I leaned forward and ran my tongue up her slit and over her clit, causing her to toss her head and reach down with her hands to grab my head. I let her grab my head, but I still controlled the action. I pulled her outer lips apart, exposing the bright pink inner ones and her hot cunt. I slowly tongue-fucked her cunt while she moaned and I pulled my tongue out and ran it up to her clit. At the same time I pushed two fingers into her and probed for her g-spot. I found it and started to rub.

"Oh, god!" Cheryl groaned. That was all I could ever get out of Cheryl, she was not a talker during sex.

I sucked at her clit and licked around it and I could feel her starting to tense. Her legs rose up higher so I started finger-fucking her and making sure I rubbed the g-spot as I sucked on her clit. She yelled out that she was cumming so I kept rubbing her g-spot and started humming on her clit causing her to jerk and moan and jerk and moan. She came for about 30 seconds and finally fell back, exhausted. I pulled my fingers out and released her clit.

I moved up alongside her and did something we'd never done before. It was something I had always wanted to try, but had never pushed or discussed with her. I took my pussy-soaked fingers and brought them up to her mouth. She opened her eyes and she stared, wide-eyed as they got closer to her mouth. She had never sucked herself off my fingers before. I ran my fingers lightly over her lips and she opened her mouth. I put my fingers in there and she started sucking on them, staring into my eyes the entire time. After about 30 seconds, she released my fingers and I pulled them out.

Cheryl broke the silence. "Thank you, honey." She hugged me tightly. "That was an amazing orgasm! And I've never tasted myself from your fingers before. That was wild!"

"It certainly was. I love that you did that. I never brought it up before, but I always wanted to do that."

"Really? Hmmm. I never thought about it."

I kissed her lightly. "Anyway, it was great makeup sex. I feel wonderful."

She smiled at me. "Me, too. I feel so much better now." She snuggled up against me.

I hugged her hard. "Now my lovely wife, we need to make plans for Mr. Ed."

She laughed at my use of his name like the old TV show about a talking horse. "So Meryl is going to play a role?"

"I'm not sure, but I think she may have some good ideas about this stuff."

Cheryl giggled a little. "She can be very, very vengeful."

"I'm sure Monica has some ideas about this as well."

"Mmmm." She was fading fast after our emotional roller coaster and sex.

Everything went quiet and in a few minutes exhaustion overtook both of us. Fortunately, we had pulled the covers up over us because we were awakened about an hour later, still naked and snuggled together under the covers, by Meryl.

"Well, I see you two have been busy." She grinned. "I put the kids in front of the TV for a little while. It's almost 8, so they have a little time." Cheryl rolled out of bed naked and walked into the bathroom, comfortable with her nudity in front of her sister. Meryl looked over at me and smiled. "Everything okay now?"

I smiled and stretched. "Everything is wonderful, Meryl."

She looked to the bathroom and then back at me with a more serious look. She spoke softer. "Are you sure? No hesitancy about taking her back? You've forgiven her?"

I smiled. "Meryl, you know I've always loved your sister. Nothing she has done has changed that. I was angry and disappointed, but she did not go out looking for sex with some stranger or past boyfriend. She was not looking to have an affair because she was dissatisfied with our marriage. She was blackmailed into it and was as unhappy about that as she was about me possibly having an affair. Her biggest problem has always been how easily she jumps to conclusions and makes snap decisions. In this case, she should have not have agreed so quickly, but her passion is also one of the things I love about her."

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,672 Followers
12