Blackmailed Ch. 03

Story Info
Marcus' old friend comes over for a visit.
3.1k words
4.25
24.9k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/30/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple weeks have passed since Stacy and I had our conversation in my car. She is still my slave and she loves it. She loves pleasing me, and I have her come over to my place most days after work. We will have dinner then I will use her till I have had my fill. Most of the time when she comes over I will have her wear something specific and sexy or just nothing at all. She does exactly as she is told, on days that she doesn't I don't let her cum until the next day. After multiple days of not being able to cum she has learned to do as I say.

It's Thursday and Stacy and I are just going to watch some movies and have dinner. I have Stacy cook dinner nude. Her beautiful red hair looks so good against her pale white skin. I come into the kitchen and wrap my arms around her.

"Hello Sir." She says as I kiss her neck.

"Hello Stacy, so tomorrow an old friend of mine is going to come over for dinner. She's also into BDSM and she is also a mistress. So when you address her call her Mistress or Mistress V. Cause if she finds you disrespectful I will let her punish you." I say to her with my arms still wrapped around her.

The rest of the night goes by pretty quickly. I'm excited to see Veronica tomorrow, but I think Stacy is a little nervous. She tries to hide the fact from me but I know she is.

The next day I get up early and start to get ready for tonight. I took the day off so I could get the stuff for tonight's dinner and make sure my house is presentable. While I am out, I also picked up a few extra things as well. When I get home Stacy is just getting back from work. She comes over to my place a little while later.

"I'm here sir, I know you told me to get here sooner but they held me late at the office." She says as she kneels before me with her head down.

I lift her head up "Its okay I understand. Stand up for me, I have something for you."

Stacy stands before me, and I hand her a pretty large box. She starts to open it and pulls out a cup-less baby blue corset. Stacy begins to smile, she holds it over her clothes to see what it might look like.

"Go ahead and try it on. I thought you would look really beautiful in it. Plus I want my little slut to look good tonight when Veronica comes over." I say as I kiss her gently

She smiles and says "Oh you want me to wear this for Mistress V?"

With a smile "Of course I do, there are fishnets in there as well. She always likes to have fun with a new slave when she gets the chance. Trust me we have a lot in store for you tonight. Oh and since we are talking about this... I need to know. Are you totally willing to share me and do whatever we say?"

"Yes Sir, I will do whatever you ask of me. If it pleases you, it pleases me." She says

"Good, now go change I will start cooking. Veronica should be here in an hour or so." I say as I walk into the kitchen.

Stacy heads to my room and changes her clothes. When she comes out she looks amazing in her corset and fishnets. The baby blue looks great on her pale skin. As Stacy walks into the kitchen her large breast bounce with each step. I am very glad I got her a cup-less corset. As she reaches me in the kitchen she stands at attentions and lets me check her out. I grab one of her breast and begin to suck on her nipple. Once its nice and hard I switch to the other one. Once I get both of her nipples hard and her pussy dripping, I put her wrist and ankle cuffs on her. She sits at the table and watches me cook. She isn't talking so I am guessing she is wondering what Veronica and I have planned for her.

Within an hour there is a knock on the door, I open the door and it's Veronica. She is a beautiful tall but curvy white woman with long black hair and tan skin. She is wearing a short red dress and a pair of black thigh high boots. I take the large bag she is carrying then give her a hug and kiss then I lead her into the house. Veronica walks into the living room and Stacy is standing there waiting to greet her.

"Yum she is beautiful Marcus, you did good. I really love her outfit too. I hope you both like mine. I will change after dinner." Veronica says with a smile.

Veronica walks over to Stacy and kisses her deeply "I'm Veronica but you will call me Mistress V."

"I understand Mistress V." Stacy quietly says as she blushes from kissing her.

"Well, let's eat!" I exclaim as I lead everyone to the table.

Dinner seems to fly by, probably because I'm so excited for what we have planned for Stacy. After we all finish dinner Stacy and I go cuddle on the couch while Veronica heads to my room to change. Veronica comes walking out of my room still in her thigh high boots, and a crotch-less teddie. Stacy and I both look Veronica up and down and our jaws drop. She walks closer to us and gets on her knees in front of me.

Veronica looks to Stacy and say "How about we show Marcus how much we appreciated his dinner?"

"Okay Mistress, I like the way you think." Stacy says with a smile

Veronica takes my pants off and holds my cock in her hand. She kisses the head of it and then slides it in her mouth. She caresses every inch of my cock with her tongue as she takes it deeper and deeper. She makes sure she doesn't miss an inch. Stacy begins to get turned on more and more by this. She starts to get goose bumps all over her shoulders and her nipples start to get hard. Veronica comes up for air and lets Stacy have a go. As Stacy starts to suck my cock Veronica sits back and starts to rub her clit. She sticks two fingers deep in her pussy and then lets me have a taste. Her pussy still tastes as sweet as ever. She knows now that she did that I am going to have to have a better taste. I don't stop Stacy though. Stacy continues to suck my cock, she attempts to deep throat me but can't for some reason.

Veronica laughs "Come on you slut, Marcus has told me how good you are at this. Why are you having trouble now? Don't worry though Mistress V will help you out."

Veronica grabs the back of Stacy's head and begins to thrust her face down on my cock. With each thrust Stacy gags more and more. I throw my head back in pure bliss not only does this feel amazing, but it's as hot as can be to see Veronica use my slave like this. I love to see her take control, it always has turned me on. Veronica continues to thrust Stacy's head down on my cock, making her come up to the tip then down to my balls. Each time she gags Veronica goes even harder. Veronica lifts Stacy's head up now holding a fistful of her hair. Stacy's face is covered in spit, as well as makeup which has started smearing do to tears running down her cheeks.

"Awe is the worthless slut crying? You know you like to be used like this." Veronica says with a smirk, as she lets Stacy up for air.

"Yes... Mistress... I do like to be used like this... It's my only purpose." Stacy says between pants.

"MMM I love a slut that knows her place. You taught her well Marcus. Maybe she isn't such a worthless slut after all. I will have to see though." Veronica says with a devilish grin.

Veronica slaps Stacy in the face then lets her go so she can get back to sucking me off. Veronica moves farther down and starts to suck on my balls. I can feel her tongue circling them and playing with them. This on top of Stacy sucking my cock is pure ecstasy. I can't hold back any longer I let out a loud moan and fill Stacy's mouth with my cum. Veronica and Stacy start to kiss, swapping my cum back and forth between the two of them. They both swallow some of my cum as I sit on the couch panting.

"Let's go to the bedroom. I want to eat your pussy Veronica while you eat Stacy's." I say as I stand my cock still fully erect and ready for round two.

"MMM I love the way you think." Veronica replies

Stacy and Veronica both get up and follow me to my bedroom. Veronica lies in bed as I strip all of my clothes off. I put on a cock ring and get between Veronica's legs. Veronica moans and then motions for Stacy to come to her. She makes Stacy sit on her face, still moaning. I continue to lick Veronica's pussy this whole time. I can hear Veronica moaning into Stacy's pussy, and Stacy's nails digging into the bed. Just from the sounds, my cock starts to pulsate and throb. I can feel my cock ring tighten up on my cock the more turned on I get. Stacy sits up and braces herself against the wall so she doesn't lose balance. Veronica takes both hands and grips both of Stacy's pale ass cheeks. As she sucks on her clit she smacks her ass hard, leaving behind a bright red hand print. Stacy lets out a loud whimper and then starts to moan loudly. Stacy gets louder the more Veronica spanks her ass. Veronica starts to moan more as I lick her clit faster. She buries the heels of her boots in my back. The pain doesn't even bother me it just turns me on even more. Stacy starts to whine because she wants to cum but she knows not to cum until I give her permission so she holds it back the best she can. I keep eating Veronica's pussy, sucking on her clit and fucking her with my tongue. Veronica cums extremely hard finally and her whole body starts to tense up and she presses her heels deeper in my back. I sit up and tell Stacy she is free to cum but she can't pull away from Mistress V or she will get punished. Stacy does as she is told and cums. Her cum fills Veronica's mouth and starts to run down her chin. Veronica moves from under Stacy and begins to kiss me. She wants to taste herself and let me taste Stacy, both of their cum together taste amazing. Stacy is lying in the bed panting and ready to be used some more. Veronica gets out of the bed and heads into the living room. She comes back with the bag she had brought over.

"Come here you little whore!" Veronica demands as she pulls a small arm chair from the corner of the room into the middle of the floor.

Veronica motions for Stacy to come over to the chair "Lean over the back of this chair for me, and don't move a muscle unless I tell you to!"

"Yes Mistress." Stacy replies

Stacy does as she is instructed. She leans over the back of the chair and puts her head towards the cushion and resting her arms on the arms of the chair. Veronica pulls some ropes out of her bag and she begins to tie Stacy's ankles to the feet of the chair. She ties them tight so she can't move away from anything. She then ties Stacy's arms down to the arms of the chair. She even goes as far as blind folding Stacy so she can't even see what we are about to do to her. Veronica then dumps out the rest of what is in the bag into my bed. She grabs her large strap on, a cane and a pretty large anal plug. Veronica covers the anal plug in lube then starts to slide it deep into Stacy's ass hole. Once the plug is in Stacy's ass Veronica steps back and grabs her cane. She draws back and hits Stacy's ass right where the plug is at. Stacy lets out a whimper as it buries deeper in her ass. The plug is a little bigger than the one we normally use so she is feeling some pain. Veronica hits her a few more times. Now Stacy's ass is starting to get covered in bright red whelps. Veronica continues to swat Stacy's ass, leaving more and more whelps. After Stacy's ass is nice and red Veronica puts the cane down and picks the lube back up. She lubes up her strap on and starts to tease Stacy's drenched pussy with it. Stacy moans, and tries slide back onto the strap on. Veronica pulls away until Stacy relaxes again. Once Stacy has relaxed she slides the strap on in her pussy as deep as she can. Stacy starts to moan louder and louder. I get up and grab a ball gag and put it on Stacy. Veronica thanks me as she continues to fuck her, ramming her strap on in and out of Stacy's tight little pussy. Stacy's moans and cries are muffled due to the ball gag but it's still turning me on. My cock is throbbing just from watching this.

After a good 20 minutes of straight pounding from Veronica's strap on Stacy's legs get weak and almost give out.

"Oh no, are the little slut's legs getting tired. Here I'll let you down, but I am nowhere near done with you." Veronica says with in a sinister tone.

Veronica lets Stacy go and she nearly collapses to the floor. She is panting and has even more tears running down her face. Her face is totally covered in eye liner, tears and spit. She looks like a slut should when she is getting used. I take the blindfold off, and then I lie back in the bed and tell Stacy to get on top. When she gets on top and my cock slides in her pussy it begins to throb. She takes it to the balls as Veronica gets in the bed behind Stacy. She pulls the plug out of Stacy's ass and puts more lube on her strap on. Then she slides the strap on into Stacy's tight little ass. It didn't take much since she just pulled the plug out. Stacy throws her head back and lets out a muffled moan of pleasure. I can tell she loves the feeling of being so full of cock. We both start to fuck Stacy hard, not holding anything back. As we speed up Veronica grabs a hand full of Stacy's hair and pulls hard. Every time she pulls back on Stacy's hair she thrust deeper and deeper. Stacy keeps moaning through the ball gag, she even starts to drool. Veronica and I keep fucking her harder and harder.

"Don't cum yet you worthless slut. Hold it all back until we say you can." Veronica says as she thrust as deep as she can.

We both want her to cum harder than she ever has before. I grab Stacy's breast and squeeze her nipples then I slip one in my mouth as I fuck her. She lets out a whimper as I start to nibble on them. I nibble harder and harder, every time I can feel her pussy build up an orgasm.

Veronica pulls her strap on out of Stacy's ass and tells Stacy to move. Veronica wants my cock in her ass now. I'm a little surprised, but I am not going to object at all. Veronica sits on my cock and takes it to the balls. She lets out a moan and shutters a little.

"Now come here you little slut and sit on my cock!" Veronica demands as she starts to stroke her strap on like it's a real dick.

Stacy does as she is told yet again. She takes the strap on back in her ass. Veronica starts to ride my cock as she fucks Stacy's ass. I can tell Veronica has not played with her ass for a while, because it's tighter than normal. It feels amazing. I can feel my cock throbbing and pulsating like crazy. I am so close but I am trying to hold back as long as I can. Even Veronica is ready to cum, I can feel her ass hole squeeze my cock. Hearing Veronica and Stacy moaning on top of fucking veronica's ass I can't hold back. I start to pump Veronica's ass full of cum. As soon as my hot cum stops pumping Veronica starts to cum I can feel it drip out of her pussy and down my cock and balls. I reach up and start to rub Stacy's clit.

"Okay you little slut, it's your turn." I say with a smile.

Stacy's pussy is swollen and ready to explode. I keep rubbing and rubbing until she finally climaxes. Finally she squirts across the room. Her whole body starts to quake, her eyes roll to the back of her head and she just lays there limp. Veronica slides Stacy off of her and onto the bed.

"Oh yeah I can tell she loved that. I think she will fit in great at the house." Veronica says.

"I am glad we agree." I say as I run my fingers through Stacy's red hair.

We stay with Stacy for a while, once she has come down from her orgasm mistress V gets ready to leave. She thanks us for dinner and an amazing night then heads home. Stacy and I go back to my room and cuddle in bed.

Stacy looks up at me and says "What did Mistress V mean when she said I will fit in great at the house?"

I smile and reply "I will tell you tomorrow beautiful for now let's get some rest."

I kiss Stacy's forehead and tell her goodnight.