Blackmailed Couple Ch. 13-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It hit her like a brick; this wasn't something she did in front of people, and she was suddenly feeling very small. His gaze was unwavering though, and she followed his direction. It took a moment, sitting there on the toilet, but finally she was able to let the stream go. So much humiliation flooded into her, and she knew that it was his intent. Her mind was quickly coming into the frame that he wanted.

When she finished, he rewarded her with a "Good girl." He took her by the hand and led her out to the middle of the large bedroom.

Another woman came into the room suddenly; Anna wanted to run. She stood her ground, but covered herself with her arms. Mark would have none of it; a harsh slap on her ass brought a huge impact of shame to her. He instructed her to place her hands behind her neck while they decided how to dress her for the evening.

She stood there with her face burning, so much shame at being viewed naked by this other woman. She was discussed openly, as she stood there silently with her eyes down; then she was slowly 'outfitted'. First, a black leather 'corset' was put around her; this hardly covered her though, and it was designed to lift her breast up, not covering her nipples. A leather g-string was pulled up, and she felt a mild relief at having her moist intimacy hidden now. Next came a very high-heeled pair of shoes; they had apparently planned ahead, and had a size that fit perfectly. She knew she would have to walk carefully, and could feel how they arched her back and legs; there was no doubt that she looked desirable. The words "fuck me pumps" came into her mind, and it brought to the front of her mind the reality of the situation she was in. Thick leather cuffs were placed on each of her limbs, at her ankles and wrists. A thick black leather collar was placed around her neck; it was thick enough that it kept her face lifted up. She was very aware that she would be very limited at lowing her head, knowing that she was going to have to see all who saw her like this. Her makeup was touched up, most notably a much brighter red lipstick applied liberally to her full lips. Last but not least was a pair of decorative clamps that were placed on her now hardened nipples. They weren't overly painful, but she was now very aware of how exposed her breast was; small charms dangled from the clamps, and she could feel every movement that was made. Her arms were brought up slightly behind her back, and chains with clips were used to attach them to the back of the leather corset. There was no hiding her sexy beauty now. Both Mark and the woman stood back to admire the final product.

The woman spoke to Mark. "Mark, you do indeed have a beauty here. This evening is going to be very very memorable." With that, she turned and returned to the party. Mark pulled out a leash and attached it to her collar and then led her to the door.

"You really do look delicious, my little slut. Be sure you're good for me, and do as you're told, ok Anna?" She nodded slightly, too full of embarrassment to say a word. "Eddie will enjoy the way you look too; I for one am anxious to see just how he looks right about now. Let's go join the party, my little slave."

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic

This story is fantastic, especially in regards to how the Master is increasing his dominance over Eddie and Anna, while helping the submissive, married couple maintain or actually inrease their love for each other. I fantasize that the relationship that Eddie and Anna have in this story would be what my wife and I have, an increasing love through submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wish fulfillment and the Master

Another exceptional installment, bravo rainyseason747! Do not be distracted nor detoured by those who should simply not read this genre. Although one can clearly see by their comments they are ones who have such filty demeaning and degrading imaginations. Their judgmental fantasies should encourage you, you've touched a deep place in them!

For those of you enjoying this series, I call your attention to exquisitely slow and methodical manner in which eddie has taken us on his journey of wish fulfillment. Starting with the blackmailed coercion of his wife, leaving her without 'blame', to her obedient seduction of eddie into what is clearly the desires he's hidden for so long - to be openly submissive without losing his wife's love nor his love of her. Only the Master can see through the deception, the true deception - and I'm certain that soon the Master will pull the rug out from beneath our submissive protagonist and show eddie, that how one imagines the fulfillment of such secret but intense submissive wishes and needs, may not be at all how how things turn out.

Bravo!

L@ngley

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Better and better!

One of the best and most arousing stories I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Interesting

This plotline has a lot of potential. I will be interested in seeing where you go with it.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Willingly Cuckolded for Love A happily married couple both submit to her Dom ex-lover.in Fetish
Blackmailed Couple Used Married cpl are set up and blackmailed by a kinky bull.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Journey into Cuckoldry Ch. 01 Returning from a concert, husband and wife are both seduced.in Loving Wives
How I Became A Gay Cock Slut Young married man is seduced at a resort.in Gay Male
More Stories