Blackmailed into Submission Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wildfire427
Wildfire427
1,158 Followers

“Oh fuck this is better than I ever dreamed. God I love fucking your face,” Steven informs me as he changes from holding the back of my head to grabbing a handful of hair to guide the pace he wants me to follow. I continue to suck as much of him as I can into the back of my throat and think that with practice and the right position, he could get all of his cock in my mouth.

Steven forces my mouth up and down his cock faster. “I’m getting ready to cum. You are not allowed to cum yet. And when I pull my cock from your mouth I better see my load there,” Steven informs me as he places both hands on the side of my head and starts humping up to my mouth. I feel his cock swell slightly and I am rewarded with the first shot of his thick load landing in my mouth. He shoots powerfully over and over in my mouth and I feel some slip from my lips, but I continue to suck while he holds my head, letting my son get off in his mom’s mouth.

Steven slowly pushes my head away and as his cock leaves my lips, I strain to open my mouth wide so he can see his fresh load of cum coating my tongue and slipping over my lips and down my chin. His hands leave my head and glide down to my nipples. He begins to pinch and pull on them.

“You will cum now. And when you cum, you will close your mouth and swallow all of my load that is left there. Do it now you fucking slut whore!” he commands me.

And cum I do as my hand moves at a fevered pitch across my pussy. At the instant I feel me start to explode, I close my mouth and let my son’s hot cum slip down my throat. Steven continues to pinch my nipples as I finish swallowing and scream out, “Yes, baby, make Mommy your slut slave. Fuck me anyway you want, anytime you want. Fuck my mouth, my pussy, my ass. Do with me what you want, with whoever you want. Abuse me and use me baby. I belong to you know.”

I start to calm back down and open my eyes. Steven’s cock is starting to soften and I notice a small drop of cum still on the head. I stick my tongue out and lick it off and moan as I get a fresh taste. My son lights two cigarettes and gives me one. I know that this is only the beginning and I hope it doesn’t end for a long time.

“We need to move into the spare bedroom now, “my son tells me, “I’m sure in about an hour or two I will be ready to go to sleep. And I know for a fact that we will be very busy tomorrow.”

“Yes, Steven. Whatever you say,” is my only reply as I let my shorts fall to the floor and walk naked ahead of my son to the spare bedroom.

Wildfire427
Wildfire427
1,158 Followers
12