Blackmailing Becca Ch. 02

Story Info
Farmer enjoys the coed again, this time with his mate.
4.4k words
4.33
120.9k
38

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skinner81
skinner81
127 Followers

Becca woke up the next morning in her bed, nursing a heavy hangover. She was so confused about the night before with Albert, as much as she didn't want to have sex with the old man she's never had an orgasm like the one last night.

She decided to have a nice long hot bath, that usually sorted her head out. But the more she tried to sort her head out, the more she was disgusted with herself for enjoying last night.

Eventually the teenager decided to get out of the bath, while drying herself she decided it would be best to just forget about last night. With the dvd destroyed Albert had nothing over her now so there was no way anything would ever happen the two of them again.

Becca then enjoyed a day out in the shops with her boyfriend, Darren. They had been together for three years and up to last night he was the only person she had ever had sex with.

She decided to spend most of her wages on Darren, probably because even though she didn't want last night to happen, she had enjoyed it. She had enjoyed cheating on her boyfriend, and she vowed it would never happen again not ever.

When Becca got back from town, she heard her Mum on the phone talking to someone

"Becca's here now i'll put her on for you." Said her Mum."

"Who's that." She asked her Mum.

"Albert, he wants to thankyou for last night." Replied her Mum.

Becca couldn't believe the cheek of the old man,

as if he hadn't done enough already she thought to herself.

"What do want?" Becca said quietly not wanting her Mum to overhear her.

"That's no way to speak to your prince charming is it?" Laughed Albert.

"Fuck off, you dirty old pervert." seethed Becca.

"You enjoyed last night whore, you know you did, you'll be begging for me to fuck you again by the end of day."

Becca hated being called names like that, she was nothing like a whore.

"Don't you call me names like that, there's no way i'm ever sleeping with you again, you make me feel sick." Fumed Becca.

"Check your e mails bitch." Said Albert before hanging up abruptly.

Becca took her laptop upstairs to her bedroom and checked her e mails.

There was one from Albert, nervously she clicked on the e mail. It was worse than she ever imagined, it was a clip of the teenager riding the old mans cock.

Becca began to cry as she read the message underneath the clip.

"I'm round for dinner tonight, make sure you wear something nice and short for me. Hope you enjoyed last night as much as i did."

Becca felt sick to her stomach, how could she have been so stupid, she knew Albert had her trapped now.

Knowing Albert wasn't messing about Becca went through her wardrobe to decide what to wear. She couldn't believe she was doing what this old pervert was telling her to do, but what choice did she have?

Becca eventually picked out what she was going to wear. First she put on a black thong, followed by a black push up bra, which made her breasts look even bigger than they were.

She often wore black underwear as it made her tan stand out more than lighter coloured underwear did.

Becca then put on the shortest blue denim skirt she had, it barely covered thong. For her top she picked out a low cut leopard print t shirt, finishing off with a pair of knee high leather boots which had 4 inch heels on them.

She left her long hair down and striaght, she looked into the mirror, she looked beautiful but slutty.

Becca headed down the stairs knowing Albert would be there shortly.

"What are you wearing? My Dad's gonna have a heart attack." Joked Trevor.

"Chance would be a fine thing." Thought Becca.

Ten minutes later the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." Said Becca.

Slowly she answered the door. Albert was stood there in his usual dirty work clothes. He motioned Becca to come outside. The teenager reluctantly stepped outside the door, shutting it behind her.

"Very sexy, i take it you read the e mail then?" Chuckled the old man.

Becca stood there a moment, hardly able to believe what was happening. Seeing Albert again just brought back memories from last night, why did she let it happen she thought to herself. Looking at the vile old man made her stomach turn.

"Yeah i did." Replied Becca looking at the floor.

"Look at me when i speak bitch. I presume your gonna do as your told then, i've got a copy of the dvd to show your Mum if you don't." Said the old man.

Knowing she was defeated Becca looked at Albert and just nodded her head.

"Turn round and bend over." Ordered Albert.

"W..what, right here." Quivered Becca.

"Now whore or else." He barked.

Knowing arguing wouldn't get her anywhere, Becca slowly turned around, bent over and touched her toes, her long light brownish hair fell forward, nearly touching the floor.

This made her skirt to rise all the way up her tanned slender thighs revealing the bottom of her arse cheeks and thong.

"Open your legs."

Becca opened her legs about 5 inches. Alberts hands began to grope Becca pert bum, before slipping between her legs. He began rubbing her pussy through here thong, Becca couldn't believe what was happening, her pussy was beginning to get wet as the old man continued rubbing her pussy.

"That will do for now slut." Said Albert as he stopped mauling her pussy. Walking past the teenager he gave her arse a gentle slap.

Becca stayed outside alone for a few moments, while she composed herself for a moment. The poor teenager was so confused, she loved her boyfriend but yet she couldn't help but get turned on by the disgusting old man.

Becca returned to the house, Albert was now stood there laughing and joking with his son. He had taken his shoes off, his socks looked old and dirty a few of his toes poked through the holes in them.

"Dinner's ready soon, if you lot wanna sit at the table." Said Becca's Mum.

Becca sat down at the table, Albert decided to sit directly opposite the pretty girl.

The family were now about half way through their dinners when Becca felt something moving up her legs. Looking down, she soon discovered Alberts foot was making its way up her crossed legs.

Feet were the one part of the body that Becca hated, she just found them so ugly looking, she didn't even like looking at Darrens.

Alberts foot was now at Beccas knees trying to part them. He was growing more and more annoyed that Becca wouldn't part her knees. Having now caught Beccas eyes, Albert glared at Becca and mouthed to her.

"I'll show them the dvd."

He then kicked Becca in her shin.

"Ouch." Yelled Becca.

"What's up?" Questioned Trevor.

"I think something bit me, i'll just scratch it."

Answered Becca.

Realizing she had no choice, that old man had her trapped, Becca opened her legs and pretending to scratch her leg she took Alberts foot and guided it between her legs.

Slowly Alberts big toe began to rub Beccas slit. Why does my body keep doing this to me, thought Becca, has she was starting to get more and more turned on by what the vulgar old man was doing to her.

Becca couldn't believe what she did next. She slid her thong to one side and slid to the edge of her chair before inserting his big toe into her wet cunt.

Albert looked at Becca in shock, he noticed she was biting her bottom lip. He knew she was turned on and he decided to toe her abit quicker. Her juices started to flow all over his toe.

Now everyone was finished their meal, Albert removed his toe from between Beccas slender legs.

"You still want that lift to Darrens house Becca?" Asked Albert, knowing full well that she wasn't in a position to say no.

Knowing exactly what the old man meant, Becca stared at the floor and nodded her head in shame.

"I'm leaving in a minute, i will wait outside for you." Said Albert.

He then said bye to the others before going to wait outside. Becca followed behind him about a minute later. She decided she would try to appeal to his better nature, she couldn't sleep with him again, no way.

But as soon as she got outside, Albert took her by surprise, he rammed her up the wall and started to maul her ample chest through her t shirt.

"P..p..please, don't Albert, don't do this". Pleaded Becca.

The old man responded by shoving his tongue into her mouth, kissing her roughly. He lifted her t shirt up above her bra and scooped her tits out of her black bra.

He pinched and pulled her now erected nipples, before he stopped kissing her, dropping his head down to her chest, he started to bite hard on her nipples, as he pushed her breasts together.

"Aaargh". Moaned Becca, half in pain and half in pleasure. Alberts left hand left her tit and went up her skirt and down her soaking wet thong.

He quickly pushed a finger up her, and fingered her roughly with a single finger. Becca was now moaning and groaning. Knowing he had the sexy teenager where he wanted her, he removed his finger.

"Get in my truck now". He barked, before sucking her juices off his finger.

"You taste delicious." He said.

Putting her tits back into her bra and pulling her t shirt back down over her bra, she got into the farmers truck.

Albert got into the drivers seat and started to drive to his house.

"Your gonna suck my cock right now". He said as he pulled his erect cock out of his trousers.

"I can't people might see me". Responded Becca.

"Do it now, or else everyone sees the dvd". Barked Albert.

"Can't i just suck it when we get to your house." Pleaded Becca.

Albert just grabbed her head and pulled it down towards his erect cock.

"Do as i say when i say bitch". Yelled Albert,

Knowing she had no choice, Becca decided to get it over with as soon as possible.

Taking the base of Alberts nob, Becca slowly began to wank the old mans cock, precum was beginning to leak out of his eight inch cock.

"Suck it now bitch, i won't tell you again." Demanded Albert.

With one deep sigh, Becca slowly lowered her pretty lips to his smelly cock. The smell of his nob was awful, it was making Becca feel sick, but she knew she had no choice.

She began licking his rock hard cock, from the bellend right down to his balls. Becca started sucking on one of his balls while wanking his cock. With her tongue all the way out of her mouth she licked all the way back up to the tip of the cock, before swallowing the whole thing down her throat, his grey pubic hair tickling the end of her nose, as she reached the base of his cock.

"Mmmmmm that's it, suck it for me whore." Mumbled Albert.

Becca was now wanking his large cock into her mouth, while licking the bellend of his cock, his precum was getting thicker and thinker with every stroke.

Once more for some unknown reason, maybe it was the fact that anyone might drive past and see her sucking off this old man, or maybe it was the fact that twice tonight Albert had very nearly made her cum. Either way she was desparate to cum, the gorgeous 19 year old girl was once more as turned on as she ever had been.

Becca slipped her left hand up her skirt, opened her legs slightly and pulled her thong to one side and pushed two fingers into her aching wet cunt.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm." She moaned as she began to relieve herself.

Albert was now struggling to keep his eyes on the road, as his hips rocked back and forth in motion with Beccas mouth. He couldn't decide where to look first, Beccas head as it bobbled up and down on his cock, her hand as her fingers carried on slipping in and out of her pussy or the road.

Albert then saw one of his farmer mates, Dylan Parish, who was 55 years old, average build short brown hair, which was starting to go grey around the sides and he was 6 feet tall.

Albert and Dylan had always got on well, they both lost their wives at similar times, and since both men had been single. The pair of old perverts would often stand in town, ogling the young girls as they walked past, commenting on how much they'd love to fuck them.

This gave Albert an idea, he pulled up next to his farmer mate. Winding down the window.

"Hey Dylan, how's it going?" Asked Albert.

Becca realizing that the truck had stopped and that someone would see what she was doing, went to pull her head off Alberts cock, but Alberts hands where on top of head forcing it down on his cock. But she did manage to pull her fingers out of her cunt before Dylan could see what she was doing.

"I've just cleaned up all the cowpat, i'm ready for a shower now that is for sure." Responded Dylan, as he walked over to the truck.

He wasn't wrong about needing a shower, as he got closer to the truck, the smell of cowpat was overpowering, making Becca gag as she reluctantly carried on sucking Alberts penis.

When Dylan reached the truck, his eyes nearly popped out of his head, he couldn't believe that dirty old Albert was getting sucked off my the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen. His cock started to grow instantly.

Albert and Dylan carried on chatting normally for a few minutes. This was just turning Becca on more and more, the thought that someone was actually watching her suck off this old man. Becca had never been so deparate to be fucked in her whole life. Her fingers had wandered back into her pussy once more.

Becca could feel that Albert was close to cumming, his balls were beginning to tighten, as she sucked his cock like her life depended on it.

"One minute Dylan." Said Albert, grabbing Beccas left tit through her bra and t shirt.

"Aaaaarghhhhhh, that's it whore swallow all of Alberts cum down your slutty throat." Groaned Albert now with his eyes shut.

With that, Albert shot a load of hot sticky cum all the way down Beccas throat. Becca tried to swallow all of the cum, but it seemed like Albert was cumming for an eternity. A few drops fell from Beccas mouth and dropped onto her t shirt.

Becca had never swallowed any spunk before, it didn't taste as bad as she thought it would, quite salty. She didn't want to admit it but she had enjoyed swallowing the old mans cum, so much so that without even knowing it, she had wiped the cum off her t shirt and put it in her mouth before swallowing it.

"Sorry about that Dylan, but i really needed that." Chuckled Albert, as he put his now limp cock back into his trousers.

"I don't blame you at all mate, she's stunning, what i'd give to have her suck my nob." Laughed Dylan.

Becca was now sat up straight in the passengers seat. Her fingers were now out of drenched pussy, and she'd pulled her skirt back down again. She was blushing with embarrassment, but still desparate to be fucked.

"Did you enjoy that Becca?" Questioned Albert.

She just lowered her head in shame and quietly responded. "Yeah."

"Yeah what?" Responded Albert.

Knowing exactly what the farmer wanted to hear blushing Becca replied

"Yeah, i enjoyed sucking your cock."

"Would you like me and Dylan here to fuck you?" Asked Albert.

Becca could just nod her head, she couldn't deny it, she was so desparate for an orgasm that she would fuck anybody right now.

"Ask nicely then slut." Giggled the old man.

Becca couldn't believe it, he was going to make her beg for it, but she was so desparate that the words just slipped out of her mouth.

"P..please you two fuck me, please just use me like the whore i am." Begged the teenager as she spread her legs, her skirt rode high up her legs exposing her damp thong, and once more she rammed two fingers into her desparate pussy. Fingering herself viciously, she was now beyond the point of return.

"Aarghhh, just fuck me now!" Moaned Becca, trying desperately to force an orgasm, as she continued finger fucking her cunt.

"Be at my house in five minutes." Albert told Dylan, as he sped off.

"Told you, you would beg me to fuck you." Grinned Albert.

Becca response was to pull Alberts cock out of his trousers and start wanking him off, with her spare hand. Albert pulled up to his house, Becca was still there in the passengers seat, cock in one hand, as the other hand was still sliding in and out of her drenched pussy.

"Get in the house now." Ordered the old man

"Just one moment please, i'm so close to cumming. Panted Becca.

"I don't care, get in the house now bitch i don't care how close you are, you'll have to wait bitch." Barked the old man.

Dissappointed Becca removed her fingers from her pussy and went into the house. Albert sat on the sofa in the front room and Becca followed.

"Stand and wait for Dylan you." Demanded Albert.

A sudden smell of cowpat entered the house, Dylan had obviously arrived. As bad as the smell was Becca didn't care, she needed a cock, any cock.

"Hello gorgeous." Smiled Dylan as he entered the room and sat down.

"Strip now." Said Albert in a stern voice.

Slowly Becca lifted her t shirt up over her head, throwing it into the corner of the room. Next she started to fondle her breasts through her black push up bra.

"Please get them monsters out." Pleaded Dylan.

Unhooking the bra at the back, she let her bra fall to the floor. As Becca stood topless in front of the two old perverts they were both wanking frantically. Becca then lifted her huge tits to her lips and gave each one delicate kiss.

"You wanna see more? It's your turn to beg." She teased.

"Please everything off please." Begged the old men.

Turning around Becca bent over to unzip her boots, resulting in her skirt hitching up, showing her thong and pert arse.

After removing her boots Becca turned around again facing the old men. Unzipping her skirt she wiggled out of the skirt and it fell to the floor. Stepping one foot out of the denim skirt she kicked it towards the old men.

Now stood there just in a black thong, she wiggled her thong slowly down her slim legs, revealing her shaved pussy. She picked her thong up off the floor.

"You like." She cooed.

"Yeah very much, please let me touch your pussy." Begged Dylan.

Becca was now completely overcome with lust, as she walked over to the old men, pushing her pussy scented thongs into Alberts face.

"Lick it." She ordered enjoying the fact that she was back in control. The old man licked the thong before she moved it in front of Dylans face who didn't need asking, straight away he began licking the thong.

Taking the thong away from Dylan.

"I'm next." Said Becca as she licked her thong.

"Tasty." She said.

This was to much for Dylan who shot his spunk all over the floor in front on Becca.

"I better clean your mess up, you dirty old fucker." Becca said, getting onto all fours, she started licking the cum up off the floor.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm." Moaned Becca as Albert got off the sofa and knelt behind the teenager, he began licking her exposed pussy. Dylan knelt in front of the naked teenager, her tits dangling in mid air and offered her his cock, which was only small at five inches fully erect.

Becca took up the invite and placed her lips around his hard cock. Albert was still sucking and nibbling on Beccas clit while pumping three fingers into her soaking cunt.

Becca was sucking Dylans cock hard and fast as he pulled on her nipples.

"Mmmmmpppppppppphhh." Mumbled Becca with Dylans cock still filling her mouth, Alberts tongue was beginning to have an effect on her clit.

Albert removed his fingers from her pussy and tongue from her clit. He replaced them with his big cock and started pounding Becca for all she was worth, his balls slapping into her clit, as her fucked her hard. A massive orgasm was building in Becca, when Albert pulled her hair back forcing her off Dylans nob.

"I'm gonna cum all over that pretty face of yours." Shrieked Dylan.

Becca responded by opening her mouth and poking her tongue out.

"Give my face all of your cum." Pleaded Becca.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmrghhhhhhhhhhh." Moaned Dylan as his sticky goo shot out and covered Beccas face, mouth and hair.

Wiping some of his cum off her face with his finger he then put the finger into her mouth and she sucked it off his finger.

skinner81
skinner81
127 Followers
12