Blackmailing Ms. Reeves

Story Info
Young teacher pays for posing nude while in college.
3.7k words
4.26
506.2k
118
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kianareeves
kianareeves
1,143 Followers

After graduating from college, I decided to get my teaching credential and teach high school science. It seemed like an easy, yet rewarding job. I would get summers off and 3 weeks every winter to go skiing. I immediately got a job working at a high school in a rich neighborhood in Southern California. I was only 23 years old, barely older than some of my students. I would consider myself to be good looking. I'm pretty tall and thin and my breasts are average size, small enough to get away with wearing tight t-shirts and jeans, my unofficial uniform, without attracting too much attention.

Luckily the school was very relaxed about everything, including dress codes. Most of the teachers wore jeans. They were able to get away with it because the community provided so much monetary support and the kids pretty much did what they wanted. The parents were pretty uninterested in their children's education and only cared about sending them to schools like USC or Pepperdine where tuition cost a fortune, but a donation to build a new wing of the library would guarantee admission for their kids.

It was my second year teaching and I had grown pretty confident. I knew how to motivate my students, especially those who already drove BMWs and whose allowance was more than my salary. The only problem students I had were those who thought they deserved to pass, even though they didn't do the homework and didn't pass the tests.

It was almost the end of the school year when it happened. I was in my classroom after school grading tests when two of my students appeared at my door. John, 18, was the quarterback of the football team and his girlfriend Jill, also 18 was the head cheerleader. Both were very popular, but also very unmotivated students. It was also obvious that John had a very firm hold on Jill and she followed him around like a scared lost puppy. It was rumored that John would let his friends have sex with her at after-game parties. Personally, I suspected that she had been sexually abused by someone, perhaps her brother or her father. She displayed all the classic signs.

"Ms. Reeves. Can we talk to you a minute?"

I put the tests away and said, "Sure. What can I do for you?"

"It's about two things. First, our recent tests. You gave us an F."

"You deserved an F. It was obvious you both didn't study."

"Well, we'll get to that later. The second thing is this." John walked over to the door and locked it. He produced a magazine out of his backpack. I recognized it immediately. It was one of those cheap pornographic magazines that they only sell at the sex shops. My heart started beating really fast and I could feel drops of sweat forming on my brow.

"Do you recognize this Ms. Reeves? There was an interesting picture I saw on page 16." He turned to page 16 and showed me pictures of myself, totally nude in a lot of compromising positions with other girls.

"Tracy Reeves, a sophomore at St. Mary's College loves getting together with her sorority sisters." John read the caption.

I had only posed for those pictures because I was stupid. It's not like I needed the money or anything, but at the time, I thought I was going to be a model and a photographer I had just met said that he could take some free pictures for me for my portfolio. I should have walked out as soon as I realized what kind of pictures he meant to take. But for some stupid reason, I stayed. And now I was going to pay for it.

"What do you want John? Do you want me to change your grades?" I tried playing it cool, like it didn't bother me at all that he had seen those pictures. I didn't want him to think he had control of the situation.

"Oh, you'll change our grades all right. But you'll also do a lot more."

"What do you want John? I'm kind of busy right now."

"Take off all your clothes."

"What?! I will not take off my clothes. Get out of my classroom right now or I will call campus security."

"Oh, I don't think you'll do that. You see, I've scanned these pictures and I've already got an email in my outbox, ready to go out to the principal, all the teachers, the parents. I've set it to be mailed at 6:00 tonight. If you don't do as I say, I won't cancel the email. If I'm pleased with your performance, then I'll cancel the email. It's your choice." Jill just stood there looking uncomfortable. It was obvious she wanted no part in this.

I weighed my options and I started taking off my shoes. I unzipped my jeans and slipped them off. I took my t-shirt off and stood there in front of them. Embarrassed and scared.

"Your bra and underwear too." John demanded.

I unhooked my bra and dropped it to the floor. Then I slipped out of my panties.

"Very nice. You take very good care of yourself. Sit on your desk and spread your legs." I did as I was told. From nowhere, Jill took out a digital camera and started taking pictures.

"What are you doing?" I covered myself as best as I could.

"Ms. Reeves. You are in no position to argue with us. If you resist in anyway, you will be punished." John sat in a desk in the front row, directly in front of my desk.

"Now, spread your legs. Lift your feet and put them on the desk too so we can get a good view." Slowly, I did as I was told. Jill continued taking pictures. I was humiliated beyond belief. I went through the motions like a robot, trying to remove my mind from the situation. I tried to think about anything else.

"Now stick your fingers in your pussy. Fondle your breasts." Mechanically, I did as I was told. Tears welled up in my eyes, but with every flash, I blinked them away.

John stood up and started unzipping his pants. I was shocked back to reality and started to get really scared. I jumped off the desk and tried to grab my clothes.

John struck me and I fell to the ground. He pulled me up by my hair, pulling out whole strands and pushed me onto my desk. My breasts scraped across the wood and my raw nipples started to ache. Paper and pencils scattered all over the floor. He got some masking tape from my desk and tied my hands together and taped them to the leg of the desk. I could feel him spread my legs apart and he roughly inserted two fingers into my pussy. I cried out from the pain and the shock.

Then I felt the first sting. He was hitting my bare ass. I didn't know what he was hitting me with, but later I found out it was a wooden ruler. I don't know how often he hit me, but I was crying and screaming and begging for him to stop. I was truly scared for my life now.

He untied my hands and told me to stand up. "Give me a blowjob bitch." He stood in front of me and pushed my head down and I fell to my knees. I took his penis in my mouth and started to lick and suck it. He mashed the back of my head towards him and I gagged. I could see the flash going off and I knew that Jill was taking pictures of this too.

Finally, he came and he forced me to swallow every drop. Then he took the camera from Jill and said, "Now, it's her turn." I was confused at first. Would I be made to watch while Jill gave John a blowjob? Maybe that's when I could make my getaway. But then I saw John lift up Jill's skirt and start to take her panties off and the reality of it struck me. Jill started to protest but a stern look from John shut her up pretty quickly. He pushed her back so she was sitting on my desk and he spread her legs.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Make her cum." John got the camera ready and I noticed that he was positioning it so that only my face would be shown. All the pictures of me giving John a blowjob wouldn't identify him as the owner of the penis. All that would be seen was my face and a penis in my mouth. I hesitated just a second too long and he slapped me across my face. He pushed me down to my knees and pushed my face into Jill's crotch.

I started licking it, slowly at first. Those pictures I took in college weren't real pictures. The photographer had posed us to make us look like were doing things to each other, but we never actually touched each other. This was all new to me.

"I'm counting down. If you don't make her cum in one minute, I'm going to fuck you in the ass." I started really licking. I concentrated on her clitoris and I swirled it with my tongue, the way I liked it to be done. I sucked on her clitoris and I could feel Jill rocking back and forth in response to my tongue. A short time later, I could feel Jill have an orgasm and I stopped licking.

"Okay. Get up." I thought my ordeal was over. But he ordered me to sit on my desk. Jill was pulling her panties up and looking quite flush with satisfaction and embarrassment. I sat on my desk and he told me to lay down and lift my legs over my head so my pussy and ass were exposed. He told Jill to get the monster and I looked over to see what they were going to do. He had a massive dildo in his hand and he was lubing it up. He brought it over to me and he inserted it into my vagina. He was quite gentle with it which was a surprising change from the treatment I had received before.

I actually enjoyed the feeling as it was inserted and filled me whole. He also started to finger my clitoris and I could feel myself becoming aroused for the first time. He told Jill to lick my nipples. Jill hesitated but did as she was told. An electric feeling went through me, right through my nipples and down to my clitoris. I fought it and tried to block the sensations. Jill started sucking and licking my nipples and John started rubbing my clitoris. All of a sudden, the dildo started vibrating and I knew I couldn't fight it anymore. I knew I would have an orgasm, and I didn't want to in front of John and Jill. I'm quite vocal when I come and I didn't want them to see me have an orgasm. My mind started spinning. My body was reacting on it's own now and I was very close to having an orgasm.

Then, all of a sudden, the dildo stopped vibrating. I was left panting on my desk. Wanting to beg for more, but I bit my tongue so I wouldn't give them the satisfaction of knowing they had aroused me so much. My legs felt weak. With the dildo still inside, John told me to get dressed but he only gave me my jeans and shirt. I have no idea what he did with my bra and underwear. I tried to put on my jeans but it was hard with the dildo inside me. When my jeans rubbed against my sensitive clitoris, I whimpered. My t-shirt rubbed against my still-wet nipples, sending an electric current straight down my navel to my clitoris.

John told me to take them to my car and take them back to my place. I was scared about what was going to happen, but I knew that it was too late to protest. I had already gone far enough. The pictures they took today would not only ruin my reputation, but they could also put me in jail for sexual conduct with a minor. My mind was spinning and I had difficulty walking with the dildo still inside me.

I got to my car and John told me to give him my car keys. He told me to get in the passenger side and Jill got in the back. John revved up my car and told me to lift up my shirt so my breasts were exposed. I was afraid that someone would see us or recognize my car. He started fondling my breasts as he drove, pinching and twisting my nipples. Although it hurt, it also accentuated the fact that I needed some kind of release. But I was torn because my mind was telling me no while my body was saying yes.


John somehow knew where I lived and he pulled into the driveway and opened the garage. He closed the garage door behind us, squelching the fleeting thought I had of jumping out of the car and running away from the torture that I knew awaited me. He told me to get out of the car and go up to my bedroom, take off my clothes and wait for him on the bed facedown. He also told me to leave the dildo in. I walked upstairs to my bedroom and my mind was racing a mile a minute. I could call the police. I could call someone for help. I could jump out the window. But then I remembered the email that John had set to go out at 6:00 PM that night. I also thought about the pictures they took in my classroom.

I got to my bedroom, took off my clothes with my trembling fingers and lay on the bed face down and started to cry. I felt so hopeless at that point, scared and totally alone.

I looked at the clock on my nightstand. 5:45 PM. I wanted John to hurry up and come in so I could ask him about the email. But I also wanted him to stay away for as long as possible. My vagina was starting to ache from being stretched by the dildo.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and my heart started beating faster.

"Good girl. You did exactly as you were told. You will be rewarded. Turn over."

Slowly I turned over and faced John. Jill was nowhere to be seen. He traced his finger from my lips and down my neck, sending shivers up my spine. Then he came to my nipples and he gently circled them, making them erect. He reached down and pulled the dildo from my vagina and told me to lick it clean. It repulsed me but I did as I was told. Just then Jill came in the room holding John's backpack.

"Aren't you going to cancel the email?" I asked in a trembling voice.

John started to laugh. "There was no email. I just said that to scare you. The photos we took today are much better though. You can tell we're in your classroom."

My heart sank and I started to cry.

"There's no need for that. I told you that you would be rewarded." John started taking off his pants.

I started to get angry. This was my reward? To get raped by John in my own home?

John told me to turn around and get on my hands and knees. I didn't move.

"Now Ms. Reeves. This is your reward. You wouldn't want to be punished instead would you?"

I glared at John. What would happen if I refused?

"Jill, show Ms. Reeves what I have in my bag."

Jill produced a whip and she handed it to John. He took it and traced it around my breasts and down to my hips. He took the handle and caressed the inside of my thighs up to my vagina.

"Now, if you know what's good for you, I would turn around and get on your hands and knees." I slowly followed his directions. I remembered being beat by the ruler.

"Jill, do I have to even tell you what to do?"

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Jill getting undressed.

John came up behind me and inserted his penis. I was surprisingly very wet. It felt really good, but my mind was screaming no. Don't give in to it! Don't enjoy it!

Jill positioned herself under me in a sort of 69 position, but my head was looking right at her breasts. She reached up and started to lick and suck my nipples. With John fucking me and with Jill manipulating my breasts, I got closer to the orgasm that I tried to fight in my classroom. I tried my damnedest to fight it again but it was harder this time.

Then Jill scooted even further under me and she started licking my clitoris as John still fucked me. Jill continued fondling my breasts, pinching and pulling my nipples. John started increasing the pace and I felt he was close to having an orgasm himself. Jill licked and sucked my clitoris and swirled it with her expert tongue. It was obvious she had done this before.

I felt the wave rise inside me and I knew that I would cum. I tried to fight it but the more I fought, the more intense it became. It hit me like a hurricane and I came hard. I didn't want them to know but I have a hard time holding it in. I arched my back and screamed out. At that instant, John came and Jill continued her assault with her tongue. I felt another orgasm coming and like another wave it sent me under. I could hear myself screaming but it sounded like it was coming from far away. I had a few more orgasms as a result of Jill's tongue although John had stopped fucking me. Finally she stopped and crawled out from under me.

I collapsed on the bed and started to cry. I felt so ashamed that I had let myself climax. Not just once, but many many times. The humiliation of it washed over me and I felt full of despair and confusion. John got off the bed and told Jill to wash me up. We were going to go out to dinner.

By this time, I didn't care what they did to me. It couldn't be worse than what had just happened.

Jill led me to the bathroom and turned on the shower. She gave me an enema and told me to get in the shower and wash up. John came in and slapped Jill across the face.

"Bitch, I told you to get in with her." Jill stepped into the shower with me.

"I'm disappointed Jill. You'll have to be punished. Wash Ms. Reeves like I instructed you."

Jill took some soap and started rubbing my body, which was still very sensitive. My body is very sensitive after an orgasm and it's almost painful to be touched afterwards, especially my breasts. She washed my hair and rinsed me off. Then she kneeled down and put some shaving cream on my pubic hair. She took a razor and started to shave me. Everytime she touched my sensitive clitoris I jumped, it was almost too painful to be touched after the earth shattering orgasms I had just had. She rinsed me off and told me to step out of the shower and she dried me off. My legs felt like rubber and I just wanted to lie down.

She had me sit at my vanity and she pulled my hair back in a slick ponytail. Then she applied some makeup. She led me to the bedroom where John stood in a suit. I had to admit that he looked very handsome, but I couldn't help but feel true hatred for him.

He had one of my dresses on my bed. It was a tight black wrap dress that I was saving to wear on the cruise I was going to take with some old friends as soon as the school year was over. He told me to get on my hands and knees again. He fingered my anus and inserted something. It hurt but my body was numb to any feeling at this point. Then he inserted a dildo in my vagina and strapped it to the butt plug and told me to get dressed. He held up a pair of 4" heels that were in the back of my closet. It was obvious that John had gone through my things while we were in the shower. I'd hoped he hadn't found my private collection of vibrators and other toys but I knew he probably had.

I put on the dress and the uncomfortable shoes and followed John downstairs on wobbly feet. Jill was already there, dressed similarly to myself. They led me outside and there was a limo waiting for us. We got in the back and drove for a long time. John started fondling Jill and forced her to give him a blowjob. She dutifully did as she was told. I started to get a little aroused watching them. After he came, he pushed her off him and she fell to the floor of the limo. I wondered if the limo driver had seen anything through his tinted window.

He then asked for the nipple clamps. Jill handed him two clamps and I started to panic. I'd never worn any before but I'd heard they were quite painful and sometimes you never regain total feeling in your nipples. John told Jill to open her dress and I felt relief. They weren't for me after all. Jill started whimpering.

"Please John. No. I'm sorry! Please!"

"Shut up Jill and get your nipples hard for me."

Jill started crying but she reached up and fingered her nipples, rolling it between her fingers. John attached first one and then another and Jill screamed as the pain seared through her. Then she started panting, trying to control the pain.

"Get me two more sweetheart." Jill handed him two more and John reached over and opened my dress. My heart jumped.

to be continued...

kianareeves
kianareeves
1,143 Followers