Blackmailing the Babysitter

Story Info
Anna is tricked.
2.3k words
3.84
131.1k
42
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Babysitting wasn't my idea of fun, or a job for that matter, but it seemed like the easiest way to make a quick buck. While all my other friends were sweating it out in the sun or waiting tables, all I had to do was boss over two spoilt brats and I was making just enough to support myself. Independence is strangely binding that way.

I lucked out with the Hodges. Mr. Hodge was an easy going, attractive man in his mid 40s, and he was mostly traveling on work. This meant I had to stay over almost every other night, but since there was no Mrs. Hodge, I had a free reign. Compared to my tiny hostel room in the University, Hodge's guest room felt like a five-star suite. I'd almost moved in, and to keep the family happy, I'd whip up a quick breakfast before I'd leave for classes. That's the least I could do for a job which paid and came with free accommodation!

Which brings me to the brats. The younger ones, 10-year-old twins Genna and Jenny were quite a handful, but I'd made it very clear that I don't stand nonsense, so they'd do all they could to stay out of trouble. It was the elder Hodge I was worried about. The 20-year old Clyde. The problem was that he was handsome, and aware of it. His charms had made him quite popular amongst the women, and he thought he could get away with anything. It was another thing that he always did. His smile was to die for, and he spent all his time in the gym or in some sport or the other, so his body was like sculpted like a Greek God.

There I go gushing about him again.

This was strange. I'm used to people gushing over me. I'm an attractive 23 year old. Brunette, long wavy hair and an athletic body. Clyde hardly seemed to notice though.

His father was a strict disciplinarian, and he insisted his son set a good example for his sisters, so he'd asked me to ensure Clyde was 'in control'. It didn't help that Clyde had openly rebelled against me. "You're just two years older than me," he had once told me, pinning me down on the dining table, "so don't you go barking orders at me, hon." My heart was beating so fast I was scared he could hear me. Was it that obvious I had a crush on him? I had to take a long shower to cool myself down that night. His scent lingered on. Damn, he was hot.

Fast forward a few months later. The twins were on vacation with their Aunt. This meant I was back in my dingy hostel room and I didn't like it one bit. I missed the comfort of my four-poster bed at the Hodges. Maybe I could drop by unannounced and find out what Mr. Hodge and Clyde were upto, I thought. I was thinking of asking for a housekeeping job, seeing that I was their unofficial housekeeper anyways. Coincidentally, just then my phone beeped. It was a message from Mr. Hodge. Hi Anna. Clyde's turning 21 tonight. I'm having a small dinner party for close family friends. Pls do come.

That evening I stepped into a new dress I'd treated myself to and picked up a bottle of wine. As I rang the bell I wondered if I was too early. There were no cars in the driveway. Not even that of Mr. Hodge. Clyde opened the door. "Wow Anna, you look great!" he said, his eyes lingering on my bare shoulders a bit longer than usual. "Happy birthday Clyde!" I said as I entered. "Thank you," he replied as he led me to the hall. We were alone.

"Errr... where's Mr. Hodge? Where are your guests?" I asked, slightly confused if I'd had the date wrong. "Dad's in Japan, the girls are in Hawaii and we're here," replied Clyde, as he plopped into the sofa. "Want a drink?" he asked.

"That doesn't make sense." I replied. My heart was pounding and I had no clue why. Clyde poured me a soda. "Your dad texted me today about the party..." "That wasn't Dad. That was me," replied Clyde as he handed me the drink. "I wanted to invite you over, so I used Dad's phone. You know he leaves his personal number at home when traveling abroad," he said. Clyde came and sat next to me, while I tried to figure out what I should do next.

"You didn't have to lie," I chided him, trying to play authoritarian. It was lost on Clyde, who just looked into my eyes and smiled. He was too close for comfort. "Drink," he ordered and as though in a spell, I did. It was not just soda, but a heady mix of vodka and rum. "What is this!!!" I spat out the drink. "You've used all the alcohol in the house?!" "I'm trying to get you drunk, hon," Clyde replied. "It's obvious why," he said, before sliding his hands up my thighs.

I stood up, but a second too late. His hands had made their way under my skirt and my standing up just gave him more access. I jumped. My heart was racing, and even though I had a massive crush of this boy, this was just wrong. "Clyde, I'm leaving right away. You're lucky I'm not telling your Dad. You need some straightening up," I scolded him. My voice was shaking. I wasn't fooling anyone. I was terrified. And the worst thing was I was beginning to feel a wetness swell up in my crotch.

Clyde took a step back and to my amazement hung his head in shame. "I'm sorry, I thought you liked me," he said. He plonked himself back on the sofa. "You're free to leave," he said as he turned on the music system, loud. Before I could react I felt two pairs of hands grab me from behind and plonk me back into the chair. One pair of hands held me down while another gagged me. That bastard had tricked me. My eyes went wide in horror as my hands were tied behind my back and I tried to scream, but my cries were muffled by the gag and drowned by the music. Clyde's eyes glistened with excitement and he watched me struggled as my captors expertly tied me to the chair. They were Jake and Ralph, his best friends.

Clyde walked up to me and leaned close to my face. I was sobbing now, genuinely terrified and humiliated. "Let me go," I tried to scream, but couldn't. "What's that?" whispered Clyde. "Yes baby, I'll take good care of you," he replied. With one swift motion, he picked me up and dropped me down on the sofa. "How thoughtful of you to wear a dress," he remarked. Jake and Ralph laughed as they watched Clyde lift my dress slowly. They all had a hard on that was visible through their pants. Clyde lifted my dress to reveal my thongs. I cursed myself for my choice in lingerie but it wouldn't have mattered anyway. Before I knew it, Clyde snapped the thong away with a pair of scissors and my pussy was exposed to the trio. Ralph let out a soft whistle.

Clyde looked at my pussy and pulled softly on my trimmed bush. I was burning in humiliation and tried to close my eyes. "Look at me," he growled, as he pinched me hard. I screamed, my eyes open. The boys laughed. They had planned this. Clyde now took the scissor and cut the rest of my clothes. I was now naked and I flushed with anger and embarrassment.

He didn't waste any time. His fingers started caressing my breasts, pinching my pert nipples and another hand made its way slowly down my stomach and stopped just above my mound. He slowly caressed my stomach and made his way back to my breasts. I was struggling hard, but I knew it wouldn't be long before he found out how wet I was beginning to get. I hated myself for that, but I had to admit, this was pretty hot. I tried to get myself back to reality by reminding myself of the other two guys in the room. As if they'd read my mind, Ralph leaned over and started caressing my thighs. Jake took out his phone and started filming what was happening. He was stroking himself with his other hand.

I started screaming in protest. No ways was I going to let them shoot me this way. Clyde looked over his shoulder and laughed. "Give them a good show baby," he said as he pulled me further down the sofa. Asshole, I tried to abuse and kick, but Ralph held me down as Clyde took his place between my legs. I wasn't going to give in that easy and I tried to shake them off. Ralph laughed, "Sure hon, keep shaking your tits," as he bent down and started sucking on my nipples. I realized I'd lost this fight and just as I was about to beg them to release me one last time, Clyde spread my legs wide and held them apart for the camera.

Jake immediately positioned himself above my thighs and Clyde started rubbing my clit with his finger. I was squirming. "Wow you're wet!" he exclaimed as he slid his fingers along the length of my pussy. Ralph has started nibbling on my breasts by now and I could feel his hard on press against me. In one swift motion, he took off his pants and before I knew it, he had removed my gag only to shove his member into my mouth. "Come on," he moaned as he fucked my mouth. Oh my god, I can't believe this was happening.

Before I could get used to Ralph's huge dick in my mouth, I suddenly felt Clyde's hot breath on my pussy. His tongue was quick to follow and soon he was passionately eating me out. He held my pussy open with two fingers and his tongue explored my depths, expertly dafting in and out. Soon he started sucking noisily on my clit and I could feel a tingling sensation rising through my feet, making its way all the way up to my chest. I moaned as I sucked Ralph, more willingly than I wanted to. Clyde felt amazing and I returned the favour as I sucked Ralph. I could feel his shivering and without any warning, Ralph buried his hand in my hair as he came into my mouth. His hot cum washed down my throat and I gagged and had no option but to swallow his disgusting cum. He laughed as he got up and took the camera from Jake, who took his place in my mouth. Clyde had inserted two fingers into my pussy now and was fucking me wildly.

Jake was bigger than Ralph and I was struggling to breath and suck him at the same time. His large hands cupped my breasts and he pinched them hard and I gasped. He pushed himself even deeper into my mouth, looking into my eyes the whole time. He looked like an animal, his face contorted with pleasure, riding my mouth mercilessly. I didn't even realize when Clyde had stopped. I felt someone hold my legs up and lift my waist and suddenly my pussy was being filled by the biggest cock I had ever had till date. Clyde.

I started moving to Clyde's urgent rhythm. He filled me till I could feel him deep inside me, hurting me but it felt so good and wrong at the same time. I could sense Jake was nearing his orgasm now and he stood up and came all over my face. His hot seed ran down my cheeks and dripped into my hair. "Dude, this is one photogenic woman," said Ralph as he kept filming me, my face full of cum. He now moved back to Clyde who was riding me at a frantic pace. "Check out her tits. Have never seen them bounce like this," laughed Jake as he slumped into the sofa in front of me. I shut my eyes as I could feel my orgasm build up. Clyde was the best I'd ever had, as he varied his rhythm depending on my response and soon I was begging him to fuck me harder. He answered my call by increasing the speed and I moaned and I came hard. Clyde buried himself deeper inside my pussy as my back arched and I heard him scream my name out as his hot cum filled my womb. "Fuck, you're awesome," he said as he slumped over me, panting hard. I could feel him as he still remained inside me.

After some time he rolled over and I lay there on the sofa, naked, covered in cum and spent. I got up and without a word headed to the bathroom to clean up and the boys went to the kitchen to make a snack. I had no idea what to do next. I was tricked into having sex with three guys yet it felt good in a strange, perverse way. Maybe I can just keep quiet about it, it's over now, I told myself as I stepped out. Jake was waiting for me outside, a stupid grin on his face. "My turn now," he said as he pushed me against the wall, his hands groping my ass. "Fuck off," I tried to protest as he pinned me down. "Scream baby," Jake whispered in my ears, "and I will have that amazing video of yours over the Internet in less than an hour," he promised, laughing. He looked at me and put my hands around him as he drew closer, pressing his hard on in between my legs. "Unless..." I gave up all pretense of not enjoying what was happening and started kissing Jake.

This was going to be a long night...