Blackmailing The Perfect Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,480 Followers

"You're weasel husband's ass doesn't get to escape the fun, I'll unlock your wrists and I want you to show him what that just felt like."

The look on their faces (particularly Jamie's) was priceless. He argued and whined like a little bitch and each word was music to my ears and I could see that his wife was definitely deriving a small amount of vindication from it too. It really didn't matter as I wasn't going to be bargaining with these two fuckers, I just sat back on the bed popped a can of beer open and told Louise to get on with it. Eventually she did.

She was tentative and gentle, guiding the strap on up to her husbands ass as he whispered and begged her, with a grunt she hefted the beast to his asshole then asked him to forgive her as she forced it in. I encouraged her, telling her that she could get it deeper and harder than she was and she obediently did as she was told, no doubt safe in the excuse to Jamie afterwards that she was doing what I was telling her, but I could tell she was enjoying this somewhat, fucking her macho husband in the ass. And apparently she wasn't the only one. Jamie's dick seemed to be stiffening with every thrust into him by Louise. I was not slow in pointing this fact out to them.

"Hell, look at that bitch! Your pussy husband likes it in the ass, he's getting off on it!"

Both looked aghast but they could hardly deny it, his dick was fully stiff now and I put my beer down to kneel beside him and 'help' him out. I grabbed a large glass from the hotel dresser and put it under his stomach and then grabbed his cock and started to masturbate him, aiming at the rim of the glass.

"You keep pumping into him whore! I want him to cum with a dick buried in his ass!"

I was being as crude and offensive as I could be and despite their public nicey-nicey image I knew enough that they could handle kinky, just not under their own terms. So Louise continued to butt fuck Jamie as I roughly worked his cock, pulling it up and down vigorously. It was too much for the moron and he screwed his eyes shut and gave an animalistic moan as he sprayed his seed into the glass. After he had cum I kept wanking him, squeezing every last drop out and ordered Louise to keep going, he could take the fucking minus the anticipation of climax as well. When I finally told her to halt I then instructed her to stick it straight into Jamie's mouth and demanded he lick it clean, but told him not to swallow rather to spit it out into the glass. They were both puzzled but he did it and I spat in the glass to adding to the mix.

"I bet you got off on that didn't you whore? Don't bother denying it I could see your face as you took him, you enjoyed making him take it, didn't you. So now you're all flustered and aroused aren't you? Yes. So give us a show before I handcuff you again I want you to play with yourself for our entertainment, I want you to make yourself cum and make sure you get it in the glass alongside all the rest.

Louise was none too pleased with this command but was long past the point of arguing the point so she opened her thighs and reached down and started frigging her clit as I picked up my beer and took another swig. It was a hell of a sight. Her breasts were coated in a sheen of sweat with all the action of the day so far and they jiggled slightly with the rapid movement of her right arm as she fiddled with her pussy. Jamie looked at her with a glazed expression, the events of the day obviously too much for his tiny pea brain to cope with. Her first ministrations were not vigorous and energetic enough for my liking so I told her so and turned on the TV in the room and tuned into a music video channel to give her a little more inspiration. The first video I found that seemed suitable was The Saturdays (a super sexy five piece female UK band) and their video for "Ego" where all of them get dressed up in tight fitting spandex and pretend to be superheroes. A hot vid to be sure and I instructed Louise to watch the screen and to increase her masturbation.

"Come on slut just imagine it was Frankie Sandford's tongue down there licking you instead of just your fingers, imagine that little bitch getting you off!"

Her frigging did increase in intensity at that but unfortunately the pop video came to an end at that point. I urged her to keep going and channel surfed until I reached an Avril Lavigne video, "Girlfriend". The blonde Canadian was jumping up and down, pretending to be a rocker and I could just imagine her fucking Louise with a big strap on so I told her that and urged her to increase her pressure and cum in the fucking glass!

Louise's fingers were moving at a blur now, rubbing hard at her clit.

"Yeah bitch" imagine that kinky little faux rocker butt fucking you, come on faster you whore before I have to find another cunt on TV for you!"

Louise re-doubled her efforts and I could see she was so close to climax as Avril's video faded to black. Desperate not to lose momentum I searched for another. After channel after channel of rapping shit I finally found what I was looking for a channel dedicated to pop showing a whole two hours of Aussie popstar Kylie Minogue videos! Right at that point Kylie was cavorting about in little more than a white sheet in the video for "Can't get you outta my head" and was looking sexy as fuck.

"Come on bitch, if you can't get off to that then there's something wrong with you, just imagine wrapping your thighs around Kylie's head!"

I don't know if she did imagine that but what ever by the end of the video Louise was moaning and squealing and then explosively spurting her clear cum into and over the glass. As she sat on the carpet, gasping and recovering I took the chance to put the handcuffs back on her, much to both her and Jamie's annoyance. I ignored their pleas, picked up the glass and spat in it again before dangling my manhood in it and proceeding to fill it, almost to the top with my piss. By the time it was finished it left quite the grotesque sight, a dark, pungent yellow with horrible floaters running through it. I set it down on the dressing table and turned to my entertainment.

"Next challenge troops! One of you fuckers is going to drink that, the other is going to lick and tongue fuck my asshole. I'll let you decide who gets which job!"

It was fun watching the two of them glower at each other than argue about it, more cracks appearing in their 'perfect' marriage. In fact I got the impression they were starting to blame each other for this situation rather than me. Louise started dragging up that if Jamie had been able to control his perverted urges in the first place this would never have happened.

"Well speaking of perverted urges I need a fucking answer. You, asshole (I said grabbing Jamie by the hair), what's your decision?"

"I'll drink that, at least it'll be quick!"

"Wait a second! I never agreed that, you bastard. I never said I would lick his ass!"

Jamie wore a look that suggested he didn't care less what his wife wanted. I smirked at seeing their marital discord and grabbed the glass, taking the chance to spit into it one last time. I wasn't about to undo his cuffs so I held the glass up to his lips and told him to make sure to 'drink the whole fucking lot'!

It took him the best part of five minutes as he insisted on sipping it bit by bit. His face turned greener with every sip but at my urgings he kept going. I couldn't help but laugh as the floater of my cum surged into his mouth alongside my piss. I was glad when he was done because I had something to really look forward to - his gorgeous wife kissing and licking my asshole!

Louise was not happy with this and I actually thought she might stick on the brakes on this whole plan of mine right there and then and call my bluff about releasing the footage. Trouble was it was no bluff, I would happily have sold them down the river and the fact was that I had already had a fair bit of enjoyment from them so if they stopped now and I went ahead and exposed their peccadilloes then it was no skin off my nose. Louise searched my face and eventually nodded, shooting her husband a vicious look as she did. I undid her hand cuffs then positioned myself right in front of her nose and carefully peeled my ass cheeks apart. I can only imagine how the view looked for Louise.

"Come on bitch what are you waiting for? You must have kissed plenty of ass to get where you are so don't pretend you can't do this!"

Of course all that ass kissing was figurative and not quite this literal! In the end I had to reach back and grab Louise by the hair and guide her face into my ass. She was slow in getting into it but my verbal instructions and stringent pushing of her head finally got her tongue working and I felt her silky little tongue licking at my asshole. God it was great, not only was it an incredible physical sensation but just the knowledge that it was Louise doing it was an instant erection accelerator!

I looked down at Jamie and spoke load and proud.

"That's it you dirty whore fuck my ass with your tongue, go on get it deeper, taste my shit hole!"

I kept her face in there for over fifteen minutes and when she came free her face was flushed and embarrassed and close to tears of frustration.

It really was quite exquisite to have such a lovely creature as Louise tongue fucking my asshole while her husband watched, impotently. God I nearly came again when I felt her actually past my puckered anus, it was remarkable. Finally though I did stop and began to pack my things up into the bag. I left the two of the handcuffed in the room for a few minutes to pack my car and I think that panicked them as they were anxious as hell when I came back.

"What the hell? You can't just leave us like this!"

"Is that it? Are we done? Will you give s the film now? We've done all you asked?"

This last from Louise. I smirked and came over to ruffle her long hair before lifting her head up by the chin to look at me.

"Nearly slut. You just have one last decision to make. Today's Sunday, so if by Wednesday there is a certain news story about you in the papers and online then yes I will give you my evidence and you'll never hear from me again."

Her voice trembled as she asked what it was, fearing that it would not be good. I guess she was right.

"Again I'll let you choose. Either there is the story that you have signed a legally binding contract to pose completely nude in Hustler Magazine, and it must be for a legs apart, nothing to the imagination photoshoot, and that you are delighted about it and can't wait for it to take place. Or there is a picture of you in the papers on Wednesday with your head completely and utterly shaven bald. As long as one of them is in papers then the film will be sent to you."

Louise looked suitably horrified and turned to indicate her husband.

"But that's not fair! What about him? Why does it have to be me doing stuff?"

Her whining voice and desperate look was music to my ears. Clearly the two of them were no longer on the same page and I had no intentions of changing that.

"Sorry bitch but that's the deal, now there's your clothes, there's the keys to the cuffs, I'm off. It's been fun and Louise, I can't wait to read the papers on Wednesday!"

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,480 Followers
12