Black's Last Stand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apple231601
apple231601
161 Followers

Poor little Aaron.

Poor little pussy! My nether-lips didn't know what was hitting them as the endless friction scraped them on the in-and-out. But it was making sparks as another inch worked its way into me and another orgasm overtook me. My pussy spilled juice out onto Black's chair, his robe, and soaked straight through to his poor neglected cock no doubt. I was amazed I still had honey left to spill as it poured from me, and I experienced a loss of my consciousness along with my juices.

When I woke up, my position was a little different. Eric's hands were on my ankles any my feet were closed to my ears. My pussy was in a prime position to get stabbed by his almost two feet of cock, and he was wasting no time in utterly shagging my little cunny as deep as he could go.

Ripples of pleasure moved quickly through me, and I leaned my head to one side so I could whisper to Aaron Black,

"He's deeper than you can go."

And at what must have been at least 18 inches, he was.

Out of the corner I caught the look on Black's face. He was crushed. Utterly demolished. So defeated by this obviously true revelation that he had no fight left in him. That sent me over the edge, and I came again, both my clitty and G-spot arching pleasure through me at the same time. I moaned, howled and cried, beating my fists against Aaron's thighs as I shuddered over the biggest climax of my life.

"GOD ERIC! I LIVE FOR YOUR FUCKING HUGE COCK!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, not because I wanted to, but because the pleasure was driving me to it.

That was evidently enough for Eric. He took one last intense pull out of me, and then broke his dripping member free. He seized the base and beat his mighty dick-head once against each of my tits, setting them to jiggle as he began to beat off two fisted.

His balls bounced crazily as he jerked, finally erupting his scrumptious huge load.

His huge streams of jizz were so forceful that I couldn't tell where one shot started and another ended, but he came over the course of what seemed like minutes, his bottomless nuts seeming to produce more jizz with each passing second.

He pasted my hair totally white, smoothed my forehead in drooling cream, and delivered fat cum-splats to each cheek.

I breathed through my nose as cream too thick to inhale submerged my nostrils, and squealed in shock as a thick rope covered each eye.

A few seconds of stream directly to my lips weighted my pouty dick-suckers down with a smorgasbord of hot-spewed spunk.

And what that man did to my tits! In no time at all I was wearing a padded bra made entirely of jizz, rivulets spilling down my cleavage and dripping from my big engorged nipples. Ball broth spilled down the sides of my boobs, and even managed to force its way underneath each tremendous watermelon.

Still he was not done hosing me down with man-milk. My pussy became a white mess along with my stomach, thighs, and Black's poor lap. It must have been the biggest humiliation to have both his woman, and his member doused by a superior man's superior cream.

Finally he hauled his heavy head back to my face, leveling his tremendous prong straight at my mouth. I opened wide, cum-slicked lips offering easy lubrication to sink the jaw-breaking boner deep inside.

I choked and gagged on the delicious load, but I managed to hold it all save what spilled from my already covered nostrils. I deep throated him to eleven inches and proceeded to take on the meal directly to my stomach.

And I swallowed...and swallowed...and swallowed...

My stomach filled and my throat stretched. Finally I admitted my defeat and broke with the sword I was trying to swallow, an endless spray frothing up from my throat and mouth as I did so.

He gave me one last loving blast between the eyes, and finally his balls lurched into satisfaction.

I was panting by now, and I quickly stood.

I seized Eric's cock in both hands and coated his head in his own glaze by rubbing it against my tits, sucked it off, and repeated the process.

There was just too much cum to get it all, but I made a noble effort before giving his head one last gooey kiss.

Then I turned to Aaron Black.

"Leave." I said, "We're taking your house."

"What? You can't do that!" He protested weakly.

"What are you going to do?" Eric asked. "Call the police and tell them someone with a bigger dick is taking your house?"

Aaron crumpled. That was where he was beaten. He could admit it to no one, not even himself. Even as he slowly whimpered from the chair he was trying to deny all that had happened.

"Now go walk away." I said.

"But my limo is—" He started.

"Walk." I said, smiling like the cat who ate the canary... or like the Size queen who just ate a gallon of jizz.

Which, very happily, I was.

----------------------------------------------

Sabbatical over! I should be posting more frequently now, though this really must be the last of Black for a good long while.

Please send complaints, comments, praise or penises to VeronicaDivine@hotmail.com

Thank you fans for your support, this is such a fun ride!

apple231601
apple231601
161 Followers
12