Blacktung and Wyxt Ch. 03

Story Info
Blacktung and Wyxt entertain company at their home.
4k words
3.83
16k
3
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3: Fray Island

Wyxt has found a home for Blacktung, herself, and from time to time, her guild. Having chosen the island where he proposed to her as an appropriate place to center her life and thoughts around, Wyxt is there now, on the third floor of the meeting hall and training room. Where the pots and benches are for cooking. She wears today only her tabard, that black and red tabard with the skull and crossbows that clings to her curves and occasionally offers a teasing view of her firm ass and that carefully cared for puss. One hand on her hip, she peers over the kitchen, apparently thinking about something.

Blacktung walks up to the kitchen area and is only mildly surprised to see his bride-to-be so scantily clad - she knew she was sexy and she liked to show it. Smiling, he steps beside her without her noticing and playfully slips his hand underneath her tabard to grope at the full ass of hers, a single finger running down her crack, teasing her. "I knew you were talking about improving relations between our guilds - I took the liberty of inviting some friends of mine from the Warband for a 'meeting' - I hope you don't mind."

Wyxt shivers with pleasure at the familiar touch of her beloved, breath catching a moment as those heavy breasts rise... it doesn't take long for those large nipples to be straining the tabard, notably, as he gropes and plays with her ample bottom. "Mmm, not in th' least darlin'. Jus' a lil' surprised, gonna have t' figure out how t' be a good hostess. They alread'h be 'ere?" She peers over her shoulder at him, back arching just faintly to push her ass back against that groping hand, and push her tits out somewhat proudly as she licks her lips.

Blacktung smiles at her eagerness. "No - they should be arriving shortly though - perhaps we should meet them in the meeting hall?" Turning towards the door, he rubs the full cheeks of his lover as the walk down the stairs, bulge already forming in his shorts at the thought of what may unfold tonight.

Wyxt nods, of course, already on her way towards the stairs at his suggestion. One hand idly taps a tusk lightly as he fondles her ass, Wyxt undeniably already in a mood, warming to the touch as he plays with her ample booty. Chest rises and falls heavily as he continues to grope her on the way down the stairs, and she stops somewhat abruptly at the bottom, so that that bulge is pushed against that firm ass, and also causes the tabard to give her just a bit of a wedgy.

Blacktung feels his cock swell further as those cheeks 'accidently' bump into him. Reaching the bottom floor and walking into the meeting hall, Blacktung removes his helm and stands only in his shirt and pants, having removed his armor earlier. Suddenly he drops his pants, freeing his shaft and letting it bob fully erect, throbbing, straining. Using Wyxt's ring to talk to her, he says "I can wait no longer. I need your mouth. I need to fuck your face..." he motions for her to kneel before him.

Wyxt peers over her shoulder at Blacktung, and licks her lips, yet again, at his words, cheeks turning the faintest purple at his words. She turns to face him, and, no questions asked, drops to her knees on the meeting room floor, knees coming to rest on the carpet as she peers up at him. Then, with a wink, she leans forward, one hand settling on his hip, the other reaching out to stroke his shaft, holding that throbbing, needy cock up before her face so that her warm tongue can lovingly caress the head of his shaft, teasing him just a bit before she scoots forward, pursing her lips tight just beyond the head of his cock, at that most sensitive fleshy ridge behind the head.

Blacktung waits just a moment before pulling his cockhead out just a bit and rubbing her lips with the tip of it, coating them with pre-cum, causing her to shiver. He then places his shaft back where it belonged into her waiting wet mouth, and pushed in, waiting to feel the tightness of her throat.

Wyxt winks up at him as he coats her lips with that pre-cum, making somewhat thick lips suddenly look glossy as they catch the moonlight through the window. There's no reason to go slow as far as Wyxt is concerned... tongue stroking the base of his shaft, lips pucker around that throbbing cockmeat, and both hands come to rest on his hips now as she guides that thick, salty tasting head into her throat. By now, Wyxt is getting very used to deep-throating, and it is only a moment's pause because she swallows around that plump cock, and cool air washes over him a moment as she catches her breath. Then, she begins to suckle on him, sucking her way half up his shaft, cheeks pulling in visibly as her eyes close, before lips loosen, just a bit, and she blows her way all the way down his shaft until he sinks fully into her throat again, her nose buried in his crotch.

Blacktung sinks down to his knees from the sheer waves of pleasure running through him, which forces Wyxt down on all fours. She had gotten so used to having her throat filled with his cock that she knew his natural rhythm by heart, sucking and accepting that pulsing cock deep within her as he thrusted, then letting it slide back out over her playful tongue before engulfing it again. So involved in pleasuring his cock, she did not notice her guests.

Blacktung noted his fellow Korkrons entering the room, roughly a dozen battle hardened trolls, orcs, tauren and undead. "I know how much you like friends to join in - so I've invited several over to make sure you're thoroughly fucked and as full of as much cum as you can handle. Would you like that?" BT asks Wyxt, her face full of cock. Blacktung didn't think his clan mates would wait for an answer - and they didn't. Stripping quickly, the positioned themselves around the almost naked troll. Lifting up her tabard, two orcs both tried to cram their hard cocks into her wet puss while an undead straddled her back and entered her tight ass. All three begin pounding into her. Various others gathered around stroking their hard shafts and waiting for an opening.

Wyxt didn't notice her guests, no. Being a hunter, one would think Wyxt would go out of her way to be more aware, but it'd be no fun if no one could ever surprise her, would it? On all fours, tabard the only thing keeping her tits from swaying beneath her, she accepts Blacktung's thrusting cock all too happily, rocking back and forth to meet his thrusts with her own suckling and blowing. Wyxt does love sucking Blacktung's cock, tongue rubbing roughly up and down the shaft, stroking him even as he guides her into her favorite position. To his words, there's the faintest bob of her head as she peers up at him through one eye, edges of her lips curled in a smile. Pushed down as she is, her ass and wet puss are raised high in the air. Wyxt has her back arched in such a fashion that that tight ass and her hungry cunt are begging to be stuffed. Still, she's surprised when the warband gets right to it, groaning around Blacktung's thick, hot cock, as two orcs both move to cram into her hungry pussy right off the bat, and her ass is straddled. Hips arch, and raise, legs spreading wide, as those two orcs would find, to their pleasure, that they make headway, penetrating her tight, squeezing sex and drawing a hot, lusty moan from Wyxt over Blacktung's cock. With her cunt so full of cock, the undead in her ass would find her warm bowels tighter than ever, milking him already.

Blacktung can't handle all the husky moaning into his crotch - Wyxt's groans and gasps are rewarded with a sudden jet of cum catching her in mid-moan, surprising her. Blacktung continues to thrust as he orgasms, liberally coating her throat and mouth with seed. At least he pulls out, one last spurt hitting her across the mouth before he falls back on a chair and watches. Wyxt has only time for one quick gasp before a tauren quickily approaches her face and awkwardly stuffs his massive erection into her gaping cummy mouth. BT hopes the huge bull won't hurt her too much. Behind her the two orcs have managed to work together and penetrate her deep - they also rip off her tabard which causes her huge tits to wobble wildly. Several hands grope her breasts as soon as they are free.

Wyxt chokes, for just a moment, on cum, though naturally she is quick to swallow and pant, clearing her throat. The panting is all too natural, as her pussy is spread open lewdly by the two plundering orcs, tits heaving below her, the tugged tabard pulled up into her cleavage so that tits jiggle around the fabric. Blacktung would notice, to his pleasure, milk already dripping onto the floor as she groans, grinding back against those three plunging cocks as they fill her cunt and ass. She gasps as her tabard is ripped, surprised as tits jiggle completely free, and in mid-gasp Wyxt finds her mouth stuffed full of thick bull-cock. After Yonti, the tauren would find to his pleasure that, with her mouth still full of cum, it's a rather slick and easy ride straight into her throat, BT having well-lubricated her mouth and throat already for him. Her tongue curls around the base of his shaft, sealing against that thick cock as she begins to stroke and rub him, fucked down his shaft even if she didn't want to deep throat him... Blacktung could watch and see, to his pleasure, the bulge in her throat as the tauren's swollen head descends towards his slutty wife's stomach.

Blacktung gasps at the immense size of the tauren's cock - it's nearly as thick around as his arm. Wyxt's mouth and lips look absolutely stuffed around the huge shaft, cum squeezing out around the plunging shaft as he forces itself slowly and roughly down her throat. BT sees the baseball sized head making it's way down her neck. BT also loves the sight of her breasts swelling up and starting to spray milk as they're kneaded and groped - one onlooker finds the sight too much and explodes on her left side, seed spraying on her back and running down the curve of her left tit to join the milk leaking from her fat hard nipple. The undead in her ass can't handle the milking massaging motion of her bowels and releases deep inside her, the seed spilling out of her and running down her ass crack. BT wondered how many more loads could Wyxt take before she was completely full of cum and had it sloshing out of every hole?

Wyxt is a little taken aback by the tauren's size too, barely able, but able, to breathe around that huge, thick shaft forcing its' way down her throat. Even though it's intimidating, it's too late now, and the two orcs buried deep in her cunt, as well as the undead almost stuck in her tight asshole, are pushing her surely and undeniably down that tauren's thick shaft. Cum dribbles down her chin around that thick cock, her throat swallowing tight around that shaft, milking it like a glove, as her tongue rubs along it, that X-shaped metal bolt teasing the tauren's cock. She groans around that cock with pleasure, as her ass is pumped full of hot, sticky cum, a warm feeling she absolutely loves. Wyxt peers out of the corner of her gaze, at BT, a sly look on her face as her back and tit are sprayed with that hot, salty jizz, ass raising all the higher in the air as her hot pussy clamps down around the two cocks already stuffed tight in her cunt... even though she can't do too much moving on her own, anyone can see her body tremble... and the three still in her can feel it... as Wyxt cums for the first time between the tauren and duo orc sandwich, pussy juices mixing with the cum and milk on the ground.

Blacktung hears the tauren's low groan as the tauren's hips meet Wyxt's face - his huge cock is all the way in; BT can't even see the end of it in her throat - it must be practically in her stomach. Having roughly paved the way down her neck, the tauren begins slowly thrusting in and out of her, fucking her whole neck. Each thrust she takes seems to cause her breasts to swell more as the flow of milk out of her increases slowly. Both orcs slam into her, before a double load coats the inside of her womb and, after running out of space, gushes out of her pussy and down her legs. Sloshing messily out of her, the duo are replaced by another massive tauren cock who quite easily slides into her and displaces most of the cum they just deposited into her. A nearby troll sees an opening and leaps unto her back to fill her ass with cock again, loving the puckering suction of her hole. Another undead, close to release, slides underneath her heavy swaying tits and sprays her cleavage with more seed, causing the tits to messily slide back and forth as she's pounded from all angles, another unlooker spraying his load on her right leg and ass.

Wyxt can feel the tauren in her, even if BT can't see it, and she knows the Tauren's cock is almost all the way to her stomach, fucking her milking throat in full effect as she's forced to gag and attempt to swallow. Wincing, her body is rocked back by each thrust, onto the cocks spearing her cunt, heavy, milky tits dribbling milk freely now as she's mashed between the Warbanders. It's a good thing Wyxt can't get pregnant, because those two orcs fill her womb to the brim with hot, sticky cum... her back arches further now, tits actually rubbing against the floor, as her ass and cunt are raised lewdly high for her next guests. Cum dribbles out of her pussy for a moment, until the next Tauren sees fit to plunder her wide-spread and well-lubed cunt, causing it to gush out. Wyxt orgasms, again, unable to help herself, as that next tauren pummels his way into her womb, the troll on her back slipping into her now slick but still tight ass and filling her with more hot meat. If not for the thick cock wedged firmly in her throat, Wyxt's arms couldn't support her at this point, trembling just a bit as she's constantly moaning around the cock thrusting into her throat, unable to control herself.

Blacktung talks into Wyxt's head through the haze of lust surrounding her. 'After these last Korkrons finish in you, I want you hold as much of their seed in you as you can - then I will take you one more time. I want to see, to feel, to hear cum and milk gush out of you as much as possible. Can you do that for me?' Blacktung didn't get an answer - not with both ends being assaulted by enourmous bullcock practically meeting in the middle. Both taurens had their hips flush against her face and hips respectively and neither were slowly down as she felt compacted and then emptied over and over. The troll in her ass was longer than the undead and he reached deep into her, hitting more sentitive spots as he quicked his pace. Several more of the horde went spraying over her back, tits and ass, turning her white instead of blue as the seed flowed down her massive swollen breasts, straining thighs and belly waiting to be filled with jizz. BT would have her again soon.

Wyxt is surprised by the voice, herself so fargone that she's somewhat 'shocked' back into reality by it.. not a bad thing, mind you! Brought back from fantastic lust to some conscious level of thinking, she registers Blacktung's request, though her mouth and throat are a little too full for her to nod. Notably though, her cunt muscles tighten, as much as she can, around the thick shaft plunging into her pussy and womb, the cum sloshing out of her slowing, then seeping out around the thick pulsing cock pushing into her. The troll deep in her ass would find her milking him, muscles tightening, then loosening, around his pistoning cock, both to get him to cum, and to keep him from displacing too much of the hot spunk that even now makes her ass unbearably warm and slick around his thrusting cock. Perhaps BT could see it on their faces that Wyxt was doing her best to respond to his request. Perhaps the fact that she was peering at him out of the corner of her gaze was telltale enough... Wyxt doesn't stop there though. Throat as relaxed as possible, she's been letting the faintest trickle of air into her when that tauren pulls his hips back, but now lips purse tight around that hot, thrusting bull-cock, throat and lips sealed tight around him as Wyxt promptly cuts off her own air. She swallows, forcing the gag reflex now, so that her throat tightens and loosens in natural spasms around that thrusting cock, milking him, urging him to cum directly into her belly. All the while, wincing, she continues to watch BT, a lusty, and loving, glint in her eye.

Blacktung could see the overall effect of her milking on the participants - they all quickened trying to reach the end, to achieve release. Suddenly, as if all on queue - all three erupted at once. The tauren in her throat dumped endless gobs of seed into her, feeling like gallons and gallons as he quickly pulled out, his dick sensitive, fulling her mouth to the brim. Blacktung reminds her 'Hold as much in as you can!'. Obviously, she cannot hold it all, as cum dribbles out of her pursed lips, trying not to moan and keep the seed in. The troll inflates her rectum with his cum and she puckers her ass trying to seal it all in as he slides out of her. And the tauren in back slams home and unloads a massive flood of spunk into her womb - enough that it makes her feel like her belly is bulging. The tauren slips out of her slowly, savoring her gripping cunt. BT waits for her to compose herself as he walks over to her, the crowd either redressing and clearing out or panting on the floor.

Wyxt feels warm and pleasant, though a little strange, as her belly is suddenly filled with hot, thick, sloshing cum, the gobs of seed in her belly, her throat, and even filling her mouth as the tauren erupts in her. Naturally, unable to help herself, she swallows once as she gasps for air, and some of that thick cum pools on the ground below her face before she's quick to close her mouth, throat visibly aching to keep from swallowing. Heavy milky tits come to rest in cum and milk on the ground now, with an audible squishing noise, as she lays down on her breasts, arms shaking at her sides, breathing heavily with her ass and cunt high in the air. It feels very strange feeling the cum slosh backwards, threatening to slide back down her throat, but with ass and cunt high in the air, Wyxt can hold that burning seed in her ass and pussy much easier than normal. Still, it dribbles out of her sex and that firm, but now sore, ass, herself having so much cum stuffed into her that she can't quite hold it all in despite her best efforts. Despite her lying on her breasts, anyone can see her chest heaving as she forces what air she can through her nose and past the cum sloshing around in her throat. Ass jiggles in the air, gleaming with cum splattered all over it, as she peers at the approaching Blacktung, wanting to lick her lips, but knowing cum will spill out if she gives in.

Blacktung shivers in sheer pleasure as he walks behind her and places his swollen cockhead, pulsing and needing relief, at the cummy enterence of her ass. Watching her hold all that cum for him from the several spurting cocks aroused him greatly and he was only a few strokes toward release. Plunging into her cum filled ass, causing seed to spill out around his shaft, he mind-whispers to Wyxt "When I release, I want you to let all that seed flow from you, endless waves of cum out of every hole". Pumping desperately in her ass, semen sloshily noisily, he climaxes violently, filling her ass with hot sticky seed for the third time that night.

Wyxt groans, notably refusing to open her mouth, and fingers claw at the ground lightly, as Blacktung stuffs his cock into those warm, tight depths. He would find to his pleasure that the ride is slick, and her ass is big enough that fucking his way into it still barely displaces the cum inside, despite the fact that her belly is also full of cum. Filling her ass with his cock does cause some of the hot cum in her womb to spill out, though, dribbling out of her. She groans as her ass is pounded desperatlely by Blacktung, and as he fills her ass with another warm hot spurt of cum, she gasps, all too happy to try and get some air now, as cum spills out of her.... even Wyxt can't believe how much she's been trying to hold in, and just how 'heavy' it felt before she let it all go. A pool of the stuff forms beneath her as she pants beneath him, tongue catching cum on the ground without her even meaning to. He would find, to pleasant surprise, that that firm, rolling ass, jiggling as he fills her, can't seem to release those thick loads inside her, even after being pumped full three times. At most, she can only manage a dribble, wincing.

12