Blacktung and Wyxt Ch. 09

Story Info
Throk uses a potion to play with Wyxt - Last of this series.
2.9k words
4
15.6k
1
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Throk cackled as he sat down in the shody chair in the middle of his chambers and pulled out the potion he just bought a few hours before. He'd need a test subject and he had just the troll in mind. Pointing to the two guards near the door, he barked orders to them. "You! Go find troll-whore! Should be coming in from streets. Meet her at door and drag her up here!" Throk waited as his guards stomped downstairs and waited at the hide out door for Wyxt to come in from her long day of whoring.

Wyxt is tired. Of course, she does more than whore, being a fighter and believing in Orgrimmar, Wyxt oft goes out to do her part against the monsters and factions that threaten her home (even if that means just serving as rapebait from time to time). But yes, she has to make coin somehow, and whoring to make the warriors of Orgrimmar feel good and support herself seemed to really sit well with the gang she currently calls her home. Breasts jiggling in that crimson silk top, some cum still shining on those tits as she reaches up to wipe them clean, no doubt Wyxt still has some hot seed sloshing around in her womb and ass, if not her belly, but if she's satisfied yet, it doesn't show, the troll smiling as she steps into the hide-out, though panting a bit.

The guards sneer and seize her as she walks into the door. "Boss want see you!" Marching up the stairs with her in tow, then dump her before Throk before retreating out the door. Throk smiles cruelly as he states, "First thing first! Where money for Throk?"

Wyxt blinks a few moments as she lands on that luckily plusha nd supporting ass, causing breasts to bounce and nearly escape her silk vest. Pouting, just a little, Wyxt sits up and rubs at her now faintly sore ass, wincing. "Y' know I woulda jus' walk'd up mon, y' ain't 'ave t' drop m' on m' arse." She sniffles a moment, before reaching down into the leggings that protect her shins, and drawing out a, not too surprisingly, large coin pouch. She doesn't care to keep the extra, having already bought what little she actually does need with the money. She leans forward, and holds it up to Throk in one hand, smiling. "F'r you, Master Throk."

Throk sneers. "Good. Now some fun for Throk!" Jumping up from his chair, he clutches Wyxt's head back and pinches her nose, forcing her to gasp and drop the money bag. Taking his potion bottle, he quickly dumps the contents in the troll's mouth before she has a chance to react. A warm feeling washes over her. Throk "Ha! That potion made by goblin shaman me have. Make person like rubber - bendy and flexy. Should make you more fun now!" Besides the warm feeling, Wyxt doesn't feel much different though - certainly not like rubber. "Now," Throk barks. "lay on back! Time for fun!"

Wyxt is wary of potions, and probably for good reason. Some of them do some pretty nasty things to people, and some of them just plain old taste disgusting. So when Throk pinches her nose, causing her chest to heave and one hand to go to his wrist, Wyxt vaguely, 'vaguely' considers jerking the mystery potion away. Being with Throk, she's not exactly bad at holding her breath either. One dark red eye peers at him as he talks, before the somewhat sly troll wench swallows, unsure of herself. She lies back, pouting a bit, before she speaks... "...I 'aven't been satisfyin' Throk as I be?" She did heal and regenerate rather swiftly, after all. Trying to peer over those massive breasts, she bites her lower lip just a bit, legs spreading, only that metal thong in the way of her sloppy sex.

"Course you sat-es-fy! Just have different fun now," explains Throk as he kneels by her head. Unbuckling his pant and dropping them to his knees, his already hard member bobs close to Wyxt's face, staring at her. Throk leans forward and grabs either side of full firm ass and begins to roll her hips toward him. Wyxt looks a bit puzzled as her back is slowly curling towards Throk, but she begins to notice she's bending far more than she should be. It doesn't hurt at all, just feels very odd. Her ass and sex draw closer and closer to both her face and Throk's huge member until she's looking right at her own thong covered pussy. Throk grins as he rips the thong away and exposes her sex, cum oozing out. The smell of her own aroused self so close to her face makes it that much more powerful. "Now, why not you lick you self clean?" Throk asks as his pulsing cockhead nears her exposed ass.

Wyxt smiles, just a bit, at the surprising words of kindness from Throk. Sometimes the troll lass worries she's just a toy here, and that her own feelings don't matter. Which, while it may be true, obviously wouldn't be very healthy for the gang for her to figure out. At any rate, as hands place themselves on her ass, Wyxt shivers, arching her back just a little, crimson silk vest doing its' best to hold those full, thick tits, nipples straining the very edge of the fabric as Wyxt's tongue flicks out to, roughly, rub at the head of Throk's shaft. ...And then, Wyxt is looking very confused as she is apparently a contortionist. The troll woman pauses in her tongue bathing, suddenly looking very unsure of herself. "...Ah..." Wyxt is frozen in place, apparently. Why this would bother her is anyone's guess, but the troll woman seems nearly frozen where she lies.

Throk looks confused as his troll whore looks petrified. "Rrrr! What you problem!" Frustrated, he releases her ass and it falls back to the floor with a jiggle. His cock, still pulsing and throbbing, needs a hole to fuck. And Wyxt's mouth is the closest one. Throk lays down on Wyxt and plunges his shaft into her mouth, his balls slapping her in the face roughly.

Wyxt looks somewhat relieved, then, when Throk's cock slips between her lips. While she's not so sure about eating herself out... maybe she's just not keen on masturbation... Wyxt knows how to handle this, and with the stretchy potion, Throk's throat fucking is a slick, easy ride to deal with, her throat already slick from cum today as dick sucking lips press tight around his shaft. One hand moves to his hip, and Wyxt actually leans up, throat stretchy enough for her to breath around that thrusting cock, and meets his thrusts, pushing her lips to the root of Throk's shaft and suckling her way back down to the head.

Throk grunts in pleasure as she suckles him, the potion enhancing her already considerable deepthroating talent. Humping her face, he picks up the pace and pistons her throat while his hands rest on huge tits, squishing them under his weight. His full balls bounce on Wyxt's face as he loses himself in lust.

Wyxt purrs as Throk fucks her face, a task that normally would have her regulating her breathing, but tonight is simple, and feels better than ever. Previously sore throat is relaxed, swallowing around that thrusting shaft, a perfect glove for his fucking even as he plays with her breasts, tits already succulent normally, but now, spongy in his massaging hands, slipping free from that silk top as he plays with them. Wyxt closes her eyes, legs spread somewhat lewdly wide, now, as she swallows his cock.

Throk grinds his crotch into the troll's face as he reaches his end and jets of cum coat Wyxt's throat. Convulsing, his shaft pumps itself dry into her mouth, filling it with warm sticky seed. Grinning stupidly, Throk removes himself from Wyxt's face slowly, revealing a mess of cum and slobber on her face. Throk sits down on the floor as two figures enter the room. The first Wyxt recognizes even through the cum on her face as Tiny - his huge form and enormous cock that hangs from behind his pitiful loincloth made him easy to identify. Wyxt swore she could see his huge shaft pulse as he saw and smelled her lewdly laid out on the floor. The person behind him made the troll do a double take though. It could've been Tiny's twin, except his cock was if anything maybe a bit bigger. As Wyxt composed herself, both hulking tauren entered the room, snorting and obviously desiring the troll slut. Throk pulled himself up to his chair and laughed. "You know Tiny. Meet him friend Teeny. Ha ha! You want both them now?" he asked needlessly.

Wyxt swallows down that hot cum convulsing in her wet, warm, slick throat, eyes closed as she feels the hot spunk pool in her throat, swallowing around his cock, before actually swallowing the sperm down into her already warm belly. Being the cumslut she is, that thick, hot jizz in her throat is enough to get her really excited, just another reason Wyxt loves whoring all day... cum being spurted into her is like a trigger, it gets her off, pleases her. Feeling her cummy cunt growing hot with need as she eyes Tiny, cum in her eyelashes, Wyxt nods immediately to Throk's question. "I be lovin' t' fuck, Mast'r Throk, coulda whored on th' curb a lil' while more if y' wanted."

"Course you go after this! More money for me!" grinned Throk. The orc nodded to the tauren and they both moved in. Tiny clutched Wyxt by the waist and turned her over with surprising strength into her favorite fucking position - on her hands and knees like an animal. Kneeling behind her, he placed his massive thick shaft on her asshole, which oozed a bit from her day's work. Teeny moved around to her face and placed his huge cockhead by her lips - without the potion, they would've been no way she could have even fit the head in her mouth. Slowly and surely, Tiny began to push into her now stretchy pucker.

Wyxt grins just a bit as she's placed in her favorite position like a bitch in heat, some of that cum from clients on the street dribbling from her needy pussy as she shivers, tits jiggling freely and framed somewhat by that silk vest. The push between the full, firm cheeks of her ass, into her already lubed pucker, which spreads with ease for Tiny's thick, heavy cock, draws a shuddering moan from Wyxt that makes her mouth open wide for Teeny before her, arms trembling just a bit as they support her. Hot breath blowing over Teeny's cock, Wyxt is held in place, at least for the moment, by Tiny penetrating her stretch, somewhat tigh ass, his shaft somewhat visible along her backside as it fills her bowels.

Tiny pushes in as he walks on his knees towards her, inch by inch of mammoth cock filling her ass. Teeny then also begins to drive into Wyxt's sloppy mouth, the potion allowing her to stretch ever so slightly to fit that hugely thick shaft in her face and throat while still allowing her to breath. As Teeny gets about halfway in, Tiny finally pushes the last few inches in, his equally huge ball, pulsing and full of cum, rest against her firm full ass cheeks a few moments before he begins his slow steady pounding of milking asshole.

Wyxt closes her eyes, feeling the kinky, dirty feel of cum dribbling down her pussy and thighs as Tiny forces his way in, Wyxt's tits sway beneath her until her mouth is likewise filled, tongue doing what it can to stroke the base of that thick shaft that slowly works its' way into, and down, her throat. Feeling like she's being sandwiched, almost like the cocks plan to meet in the middle of her, Wyxt relaxes herself some, shivering, then moans around the cock in her throat as Tiny slowly begins to fuck her ass.

Tiny has both hands around her firm jiggling ass as is impossibly huge shaft plunges in and out of her ass. Teeny has one huge hand on her head as he steadily makes his way deeper into her neck. Finally his crotch hair meets her nose as massive balls rest on her chin. He begins fucking her throat, the two cock heads feeling like they bump into one another deep in her belly. Both sets of balls pulse with the promise of a huge flood of cum - but not before she's thoroughly fucked. Throk enjoys the sight of her impaled on two massive cocks.

Wyxt tries her best to offer resistance, some friction, so those thick, huge cocks plundering her ass and her throat, can cum with ease, but the cum already lubing her throat and ass, not to mention the stretchiness, make Wyxt nothing short of a fuck doll, trying to clench down somewhat around the cocks wedged in her all the way to her belly. Unable to constrict a little, the stretchy troll woman instead reaches her hand up to Teeny's hips, urging that rough fucking, and her other hand comes to rest on her belly, to 'feel' both of those huge cocks meeting in her stomach as she's sandwiched, trembling, between them.

Wyxt feels the pace increase as the both near orgasm. Roughly fucked from both ends, achingly full balls bouncing on her ass and face, she can feel a thick load of cum start to travel down the underside of both of the thick cocks in her body. Ever so slowly, they make towards her middle, threatening to flood her body with seed. She feels that hot cum traveling up through those thick cocks, feeling the swell press into her recieving ass with no resistance, and slowly tickling the walls of her throat. Tongue stroking the base of Teeny's huge cock, mouth full but relaxed, her hand on her belly reaches back, to squeeze and knead Tiny's balls as he pumps her ass with that massive girth of his. The troll wench wants to feel that hot cum in her belly, and Throk's words aren't forgotten... her pussy needs stuffing and soon. Vaguely, she hopes the potion will wear off so she doesn't come off as too loose on the street, though the idea sort of amuses her.

Wyxt becomes squished between both tauren as they force themselves completely in her before cumming. Hand on her belly, she can feel both cockhead drain their seemingly gallons of cum into her. With both floods of cum left with no where else to go they pool right into her belly. Balls pumping and emptying into her, her belly inflates with the double massive load. She can feel the endless cords of seed flow down both shafts and pump into her, her steadily increasing belly sloshing with warm cum. Finally, both tauren stop spurting and begin to pull out of her. Sloppily, they pop out of her, leaving her with an impossibly full belly. It feels like she's got a basketball down there! The cum only slowly trickles from her ass. She's very very full, but still it doesn't feel uncomfortable. As she moves her belly jiggles along with her tits, sloshing and full of cum. Throk smiles as the tauren collapse into satisfied piles of bullcock.

Wyxt remains on all fours, closing her mouth, wondering, of course, how long the potion will last. She doesn't sit, because she knows that any pressure on her belly, looking almost pregnant from all that hot cum, and there's going to be a huge mess on the floor. Swollen tits jiggling, Wyxt licks the cum from her face, and looks to Throk a moment, before slowly, but surely, crawling towards a bucket in the corner, to avoid making a huge mess int he middle of Throk's floor. Cum slipping from her ass, Wyxt licks her lips again, of course, hot and more than ready to go out and make alittle more money before sleep. Well, after she's cleaned up a 'little' anyway.

Throk watches as the cum filled troll tries to clean herself up. "Good! You clean you up then go make more money! Potion go bye in one hour. Here," Throk picks up the money bag and fishes a handful of coins before throwing them on the floor. "Good show!" He cackles before leaving the cum soaked Wyxt in his chambers alone.

Wyxt blushes, just a bit, though of course she does pocket the tossed coins. Tiny and Teeny are both given kisses on the cheeks, and careful hugs, the troll lass careful not to smear cum all over them, before her vest is pulled up, over her heavy tits, and her thong is pulled on. She towels her thighs, just a bit, so she at least seems clean, though everyone who passes by the alley knows Wyxt likes to be a mess (and when she's fucking enough people, tends to forget to make people pay). At any rate, she stands, feeling soemwhat satisfied with herself and smiling, one hand idly kneading her own breast, before she heads outside, hips weaving and ass shaking as she heads for the road running by.