Blame Abba Ch. 02

Story Info
But sometimes getting caught is good!
11.1k words
4.73
31.2k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BethanyJ
BethanyJ
463 Followers

***
Transgender-themed stories which I hope will be of interest to those who like women, or would like to be a woman. Which includes me!
***

Part 4 Out alone

I wanted something which would let me wear my black 4 inch leather stilettos with ankle straps, really sexy shoes, my very first pair of TV heels. I opened the wardrobe to get them out, then started choosing; black seamed stockings; a black thong; my waist cincher bustier; my short black leather mini skirt; a tight, white, turtle-necked stretch-knit top. It only took me twenty minutes to dress. With my big breast-forms lifted by the cincher, I felt - and looked - great. I redid my nails, stuck on bright red long fingernails, and finished my makeup, heavier than usual, I looked the part of a real tart, with my longish wig.

I looked so good, at least I thought I did, and I enjoyed acting really sluttily as I walked around the house. Though I'd hesitated to admit it to my sister, the attention I'd been getting earlier was a real thrill. I wanted – I needed – more. I decided. OK, maybe Jacqui might not approve but - I was going out. Again. And by myself this time. I grabbed my handbag and I was ready! I was totally dressed and in my makeup, and I had strutted and posed and fondled myself sexily in front of the two full length mirrors for over 30 minutes. There could be no mistaking me for anything but a 'tart'.

Walking into the garage with my knees shaking, it was difficult to keep my balance in such high heels. I paused at the door, doing a mental inventory to be sure that I had everything I needed. As I went into the garage I started to get the tingles. The first breath of outside air was exciting, and the coolness of the air under my skirt gave me as extra thrill. I listened to my heels as they clacked and echoed on the cement floor of the garage. New sensations. I was tingling with the excitement.

I opened the car door and slid my bum in first, as I had seen real women do. When I brought my right leg in, I had to raise my knee up because of the very high heel. It caused my legs to separate more and my skirt to slide above my stocking tops. Perfect! Even getting into and out of a car would be exciting! I brought in the other leg and realised my first problem. Driving in heels! I played around a little until I found the right position for my feet. My skirt was still raised to show my stocking tops a little but I didn't pull it down. It would be more exciting driving if I looked slutty.

I took a deep breath, and clutched the steering wheel. I was shaking as I peered into the rear-view mirror. Nobody. I sighed. I started the car and slowly backed out of the garage and into the night, then took off quickly down the road. I was out!

I was extremely nervous. I felt scared and excited, and I began to get very aroused. I had chosen to go to a hole-in-the-wall bank to get a little cash. I wanted to be sure that if anyone happened to look my way, they would get to see a long legged sexy slut strut her stuff!

It took 15 minutes to get to the bank. I had chosen one some way from my house and in an area that I didn't know anyone. Arriving at the bank, I noticed that there was already a car there and someone was using the machine. I breathed in - and thrust my breasts out, telling myself that I was going to go ahead and do it, no matter what. I pulled into the parking space I had picked out and opened the door.

The rush of cool air hit my legs and sent a chill up my spine. I swung my legs out and my skirt rode up even higher as I slid my bum off of the seat. I stood up and shut the door and started walking, letting my skirt adjust itself as I walked to let anyone watching get a really good look at my legs and maybe my stocking tops too. The guy at the ATM machine gave me a look as I was walking toward him. He had just finished, I smiled as he slowly went back to his car, glancing back at me. The brightness of the lights had to be giving him a real good view of my sexy body. I know that he was looking.

He was sat in his car, but he had not moved! I struck some provocative poses as I was using the machine, shifting my weight to one leg and putting the other one out a bit. I felt so sexy and alive. I got my money from the machine and turned to leave. There were now two more cars in the small car park! Sitting there watching me! I quivered as I walked toward the car, thinking about all of the exciting things that could happen to me as I was dressed like this.

The walk past those cars back to mine, through the headlights, was a perfect finish to a sensational day. As I stripped at home half an hour later, getting ready for bed, the thought occurred to me. I looked at the calendar on my wall. Today was to be 'Donna's birthday'!

Part 5 A good idea?

I didn't get the chance to dress at all in the following week, we were all working hard at the factory where I had my temporary job. One big order had to be completed on time to get a further contract. On the Friday evening a week later I was in the local pub with a couple of mates, just having a pint and a chat at the end of the week. I looked up to see Jacqui come in and look round, and smile when she saw me. Both my mates moved to make room, then went off to the other side of the bar. Jacqui obviously wanted to talk.

"Well, Don, you look different from last time I saw you! Anyway, the reason I came in...." she said. "I was talking to Mary on the phone the other day. You know, Mary Williams, about this year's fundraiser."

We all knew Mary Williams, a popular woman on the estate though nobody really knew how popular and with whom! She was about 35 then and recently divorced. Rumour in the village had it that her husband walked out on her after finding her in bed with another WOMAN! Nobody really knew though.

"You enjoyed the event last year, didn't you, Don?" she added.

Sure I had enjoyed it. A sponsored silly event for the local hospital baby unit. I had spent all afternoon wearing shorts with the hems strapped tight round my thighs, and a catering pack of baked beans wobbling round my private parts. I had sat down once - that was a mistake.

"Well, she has come up with another great idea. Not beans this time, something a bit more exciting. I think you might appreciate it."

I noticed the tone of her voice. She knew me very well obviously. I just KNEW she had a good idea, it was the 'sparkle' in her voice which told me.

"Mary has come up with the idea of a fancy-dress contest in the pub. £20 entry fee, £100 prize. If she gets twenty pairs to enter she get £300 profit for the baby fund as well as a share of the extra bar takings. Eric says he will make a donation again."

"So, Jacqui, what has this to do with me - hang on, I have just realised!!"

I had indeed realised where this was heading.

"But I've just had this great costume idea, for the two of us. I just rang her to check if we can still enter. I've always fancied being a blonde. Right, my hair is long and straight enough now, with a dark curly wig for you we could be the 2 girls from ABBA."

OK, I know it is sad, but I LIKED ABBA. They did good pop songs, post-Beatles they were the best. And the two girls looked so sexy. But dress up like that? The idea was silly but it might work. The contest would give me an excuse. No problem with friends seeing me, they would be dressed silly too and I could spend the evening making fun of myself and my appearance.

"We could even win you know. And give the prize back to the fund like that couple who won last time. Helen and her boyfriend, wasn't it?"

I remembered. They had spent the whole day dressed as Mickey and Minnie Mouse, tied together with a 2 foot length of rope. Very inconvenient, especially when one of them went to the loo. Dare I say yes? Do bees buzz? I did think about it – but not for long. Maybe twenty seconds.

"OK Jacqui, you are on."

Over the next three days I asked Jacqui two or three times about costumes.

"Don't worry, everything is in hand, you'll see," she said, and left it at that.

Then on the day before the event, Jacqui arrived home shortly after me and came in carrying two hire-outfits from the fancy-dress shop in town.

"I am sure the sizes are OK, we can add accessories and so on, now. Let's get dinner out of the way and make a start on getting us ready."

An hour later we were beginning. She had arrived with, and put together using some of her own clothes and mine, a complete outfit, undies, wig, makeup, the lot. I was amazed at the speed she had me sorted, dressed up in a silk chemise with a padded out bra underneath, shiny silky culottes, short stockings, heels and so on. She added a little makeup and the brown curly wig, then told me to look in the mirror. I was amazed! OK, I maybe looked like I was a guy made up but I thought I looked great.

"That's what we need this time, Don, for you to look like a good first-time cross-dresser, not TOO convincing. I think we've hit the balance right."

As Jacqui sent me downstairs to make coffee, I just hoped nobody would call unexpectedly. She came down a few minutes later dressed as 'the blonde one', again in shiny 70s gear even down to the silver high heeled boots. When we looked at our reflections in the mirror, together, I was sure we would win!

On the Friday evening, as I was waiting for Jacqui to come home so we could prepare for the 'real thing', I was really nervous with excitement. And when she came in, well. She had obviously been to the hairdresser's at some time during the day. Her hair was still straight, still long - and totally blonde! She looked great.

And it was not long after that I had to admit that, in a way, I looked good too. Curly dark wig, spangly makeup after a VERY careful shave, a bright blue silk blouse over a padded a bra, shiny black culottes and women's' shoes, with maybe 2" heels, over 'pop' socks', thin nylon socks. Jacqui stuck on a set of red false nails over my own and offered me a black handbag.

It had taken over an hour for me to change. It took her twenty-five minutes and she looked stunning as the blonde, I was sure we would win. And have fun too of course.

Which we did! We were a great success. For over two hours I 'was' a woman, playing the part, sitting on a stool by the bar with my legs crossed, drinking gin-and-tonics. It was a cheap evening for both of us, my mates insisted on buying us drinks! And of course Jacqui too. There were several other good costumes there, including Mickey and Minnie again. Oddly they had 'cross-dressed' too this time - Helen was Mickey.

As I said, we won, the best idea and the best execution. Just before closing time we were presented with our cheque and I 'kissed' the landlord Eric on the cheek and handed it back to go in the fund. More applause, laughter, drinks, it was a fun evening. Mary was the main hostess, with Jacqui as backup. Mary was very daringly dressed, in a sort-of black 'dominatrix / witch' outfit, all black leather and silver, very striking and I have to say very attractive. I did see her at one stage chatting to a man who I think fancied her but I don't think anything came of it.

The next afternoon, just after 2 o'clock, Eric appeared at our front door.

"Look you two, I need a favour. The pub hasn't been doing all that well lately. But the word has got round about the outfits you wore last night. Could you do it again? Please. It could be good for business. I can get a reporter in from the local paper tonight, get a photo, some publicity and so on. It could be good for the Baby Unit and for the pub. How about it?"

Jacqui looked at me. She knew my answer already. I had told her how much fun I had, and the sexy undies I had worn all night, in fact when Eric arrived I had only just properly dressed. I had been parading round my bedroom in stockings and high heels. But Jacqui thought quickly.

"OK Eric, we'll do it. BUT you have to match our donation, give another £100 to the fund. OK?"

Eric thought for a moment. I could almost see the £ signs rolling behind his eyes.

"OK then, you're on. But not just for one night, it's not really worth it."

"How about for a month," said Jacqui. "We'll be the ABBA girls every Friday and Saturday for four weeks."

"You are on!"

Which is why, at 8 that evening, Jacqui and I rolled up at the pub with a hold-all containing our outfits. Eric had agreed to let us use one of the guest rooms, Room 4, the smallest - there only were 7! - to change in. And by 9 o'clock we were entering the bar wearing similar outfits to the previous night, though in fact we had swapped blouses, to loud applause from everyone in there. We did get our picture taken, I went easy on the gins and we still had a great time. In the local paper on the Tuesday the 'ABBA' girls featured, with Eric, somehow the names came out as Jacqui and Donna. I don't know how but, in that photo, you couldn't tell which was the guy!

And for the next three weeks we did it again. We had our collecting boxes on the bar and got loads of donations. We were delighted when our total went well into FOUR figures at the end of the third week. Word had indeed spread, the bar was full on Fridays and Saturdays as lots of people flocked from some distance to see the ABBA girl and her transvestite 'sister'. On the last Saturday, things were different. Jacqui got me out of the house and into the car early, just after 6. I protested, I had been watching the football highlights on the news. And she had two hold-alls, not just one. In Room 4 she revealed why.

"I know you have been enjoying yourself, but I thought we could do even better. You did your own makeup last week, and it was OK but I thought it looked a bit feeble last night. So we are going to get it done by an expert tonight. And I want to make her job worthwhile. She is going to turn you into a real-looking woman. You deserve it. So, strip!"

When Jacqui was in that determined mood I wasn't going to contradict here. I did wonder exactly what she had in mind but I did do just that, I stripped down to my shorts. We went into the little en-suite bathroom and I stood in the bath. Jacqui got a spray out of her hold-all and fired it at me, covering my legs and arms with a white foam.

"Now, stand there, little brother - or should I say sister - for five minutes while I sort your clothes."

She left me there and closed the door behind her. I realised what was going on, this was a depilatory spray to remove the hairs from my arms and legs. It began to sting a little.

"Right now," she called. "Turn on the shower head and do a thorough rinse, it should have worked by now. Then have the best shave you have ever had, there is a new razor by the basin."

I rinsed thoroughly and was amazed as I watched my body hair vanish down the plug-hole. As I dried myself I realised just how smooth my skin had become, that stuff had really worked. Again I did as advised, really hot water, lots of shaving cream, taking care, and gave myself a really close shave. As I felt my face, again it was really smooth. I went back into Room 4. Jacqui was half-changed herself, in a very sexy red basque and stockings, with the briefest of panties.

"Now, Don, there is still lots to do," she said, covering up with a very unattractive robe. "Now, panties, put these on. Pull them up carefully and really tight".

They were black, silky, and covered my male parts very effectively. Jacqui held up a black basque, rather like hers, and motioned me to step into it, which I did. Then she turned me round and slid the shoulder straps into place, smoothing the whole garment over my bum and waist.

"Breathe in, Don," she instructed.

Then I felt her pulling something at waist level behind me.

"This has a very tight waist-nipper, to pull you in there and push your flesh up - around your bust!"

Jacqui laughed - I felt the tightness round my middle.

"Now again, Don, I want to get this really tight."

I breathed in again, it was beginning to be rather painful. Eventually she said I could relax - well, slightly. It was still tightly gripping my waist. I looked down and was surprised, the slight 'tummy' I know I had wasn't there, instead it did push things out higher up.

"Now do your breast-forms and stick them on. I want you to do a really good job on the makeup at the edges," she added.

I did as I was told, and really impressed myself at the makeup round the boobs, they looked good.

"There, now you really DO have a figure to die for. Next the suspenders, clip these round the basque. in the six slots. I'll get the stockings."

As I did the suspender tabs, Jacqui opened a new pack of stockings.

"I want you to really enjoy the experience this evening, Don, so I've got you these, they are rather special. Take great care please, roll them up first, then gently pull them on."

I looked at the pack as Jacqui handed me the first stocking. The label was 'Aristoc, 7D Black seamed, Luxury Hi-Leg'. And luxury they were too, they felt really totally gorgeous, gently sliding up my leg. I was aware of the seam and tried to get it in place on each stocking. After I had finished I stood up and Jacqui inspected them.

"Well done. Just this one, let me push it a little.... that's better, you don't want to show crooked seams tonight, do you?"

"Show?" I said. "OK, I know you want me to feel good, but they won't be seen, will they, under my silk pants?"

"Wait and see, Don. Anyway, treat number two. THESE took some finding, and they were not cheap, but we thought it would be worth it. How about these then?"

She took from the bag a shoe box and opened it to reveal a pair of stiletto heels. They were new, black, patent, with VERY high heels and an ankle strap with a gold clasp. They looked very classy or at least I thought so.

"They're specially designed for men, they have an indented heel so they look very high but they are really just high. For someone your height they look ideal. Did you know there is a transvestite shop in town? We got them there on Tuesday after work."

I did know, I had passed it many times and thought of going in. Then I realised what she said.

"You said 'we'. Twice. So who is this 'we' then?"

"Just Mary and me. We met for coffee after I got back from college, then we decided to look for some rather special things for this evening. Right Don, lift your right foot, let's see."

She slid it on, it fitted like a glove. Well, like a shoe anyway. She fastened up the gold clasp. A few minutes later I was standing, rather unsteadily, on enormous high heels and looking down at my feet. They did look good, I thought, gorgeous stockings and shoes like that.

There was a gentle tap at the door. I started a little, not expecting anyone, not wanting Eric or his wife to see me like this.

"It's OK, it's only Mary," said Jacqui.

That was worse! But Mary didn't laugh, she didn't make fun, she just looked me up and down as I stood there.

"Wow, Don, you look great. Are you ready for me now?"

Jacqui turned away, saying she was going to finish her makeup and get herself ready in the bathroom. Mary told me to sit down, not looking towards the mirror 'to give you a surprise later'. I looked at her, saying that I thought she looked good too, which she did. Her black-and-gold striped blouse was unbuttoned quite some way down at the front, and perfectly complemented her tight black leather miniskirt, black tights or stockings and high heels which were rather like mine. Mine!

"You really do look gorgeous, Mary. Are you going out?"

It must have been the way I asked, she looked rather surprised and then smiled.

"Oh, I know, what they say about me. I know. Let's just say that maybe some of it is true shall we? And yes, I am meeting - er - someone later. Now then let me slip this wig on so I can see what I have to work with. We got this at the TV shop in town, did you know such places have sales? Well they did, I have no idea why this was reduced but it was."

BethanyJ
BethanyJ
463 Followers