Blame Abba Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BethanyJ
BethanyJ
464 Followers

"Hi Cheryl, can you stretch to one more breakfast?" I asked, looking Patrick in the eye.

I was still worried he might rather not be seen with me, certainly after what had obviously been, to me, to him, and to Cheryl, a jolly good night's sex.

"No problem Donna dear, orange juice or apple?"

We actually sat and had breakfast together! Me and Patrick! The good-byes afterwards took quite a long time but eventually he had to get off to drive back to London. I went home alone, and stayed alone. A note on the kitchen table told its own story.

"Donna. Gone to Mary's, then straight back to college. Sorry I missed you. Hope you had a good night!!! Take care, J."

Part 8 Revenge

I caught up on my sleep that afternoon, not working Sundays. But the reaction of my 'friends' in the bar the previous night kept nagging me. Was it unfair? Could they accept me - as a woman? I had to find out. And now was as good a time as any. Could I do it? Could I really make an impression on my friends as a woman?

I spent all day worrying about it. The Sunday afternoon found me sitting at the kitchen table, thinking it all over and watching television. The lads would certainly be in the pub for the Sunday evening drinks. I looked at my watch and realised I wasn't going to be able to put this off any longer. It was time. I walked into my bedroom and laid out every single item of women's clothing I owned. I stood with my arms folded looking at everything spread before me. What exactly would I wear? I knew exactly the kind of statement I wanted to make that night!

I stripped off totally and started with a very hot bath, loads of suds and a sweet-smelling oil in the water. I applied body lotion to soften my skin even more. Then I polished my toenails and stuck on really long fingernails in a bright red, which would match my lipstick. After much thought, I went and got my biggest breast forms, I was going to show off tonight and how! I took the cement and painted the forms, then lay down on the bed and positioned the breasts over my nipples and smoothed out all of the skin, around the breasts, carefully smoothing and fixing the make-up over the top edges. The breasts were really beautiful, a perfectly formed 'DD' cup, with nipples that were constantly hard.

I got the black satin basque with the red piping around the top and the bottom. It had a quarter bra at the top which did nothing but push the breasts up and out, and it had eight garters at the bottom. Although it looked very soft and feminine, it was heavily boned and was made to literally shape the figure to an hour-glass form. It laced fully in the front and as I pulled the laces together, I could feel my body changing shape. My waist was being pulled in very tight indeed, and the top and bottom of me was getting bigger.

When I got through with the lacing, my breasts were barely inside the quarter bra they had been pushed up and out so much, and I was really sticking out in the back, a really tempting arse I hoped.

I sat down to put on my sheer black seamed silk stockings which I was going to wear tonight, and as I fastened the eight garters, I could feel them tugging on my stockings all the way around.

In the bathroom I teased and brushed out my shoulder-length wig. I pulled a little bit of hair down on my forehead, and fluffed it all up real good to give me a feminine look. My makeup followed, I was getting good at it by now, didn't really need Jacqui or Mary to help at all. I deliberately went a bit too far, really sharply-defined eyes with deep black eyeliner and mascara. Then I lined my lips with deep red liner and filled in with a bright red wet-look lipstick.

I picked up my highest heeled stilettos, absolutely towering 7" heels I had got from the TV shop. Yes! I looked across at my skirts. I stood quietly lost in my thoughts for a moment. Then the answer came to me. It really wasn't a voice in my head so much as a feeling, it said: "Do it. Do it because you can and deep down you've always wanted to. But do it BIG". And at that moment I knew I was going to give the boys something to think about. I was going to get them worried, worried with lust. I was going to look as steaming hot as I could muster, as foxy, as fuckable as I possibly could.

I went to work. I became excited thinking about all the admiring looks my body would get, from those who didn't know, and those who knew the truth and couldn't help themselves while their cocks hardened in their pants.

I slipped on a sheer black attention-getting top that dipped obscenely in the front exposing my cleavage and was bound to attract very large amounts of exactly the right sort of inspection, maybe even from close up. I pulled on the tight ultra-short slit leather skirt that hugged my every curve closely so that only a thin layer of material showcased my curved round arse. I slipped my feet into my black patent leather 7" 'I need fucking' stilettos, and carefully fastened the thin ankle straps. My feet arched sexily in the shoes, the legs, the skirt, the tits, the shoes, I was truly a TART!.

My wig hung to my shoulders, my make-up was extravagant, my lips were pencilled and lipsticked to look pouty and inviting. I looked in the mirror, and it said it all. I was an object of desire. I wanted to be looked at, desired, lusted after. Last night I had been sexy and a bit classy. Tonight I was just -- a slut. I grabbed my handbag, headed out to the car and drove off.

Walking across the car park across towards the pub with my thin high-heels clicking on the pavement with each step, I could feel eyes upon me from another car which pulled in. For now at least, I felt confident and I felt good. I looked at my watch. Exactly ten o'clock - perfect. I walked full stride through the front doors into the main bar, and looked around the room.

It was by no means full, it never really was on a Sunday but the three I wanted to see were all there, Martin, Roger - and Jeff. They turned as I went in, and all six eyes opened wide. I strolled up to Martin and leaned over him. He couldn't help but stare right down my cleavage.

"Hi there big boy," I said in a really husky and sexy voice. "How about getting a girl a G&T?"

He gulped rather, then got up and headed for the bar. I sat down next to Jeff and smiled at him too. I shuffled up close and crossed my long nylon-clad legs, really getting excited myself as my skirt slid up to expose stocking tops, garters and bare thighs.

I slid closer and put my hand on his arm.

"Christ, Don, stop it will you? I am getting a hard on. OK, I know you want me to say it, you look really great."

"How great, Jeff, tell me" I whispered, leaning over until my face was only inches from his.

I am sure he could smell my perfume, I could certainly smell his sweat, he was embarrassed to hell.

"Don you look sensational, really. In fact if you were a girl I would happily fuck you."

I backed off, that was enough for now. My gin arrived, it was time for some serious drinking. Over the next hour I got close to each of the guys in turn, stroking an arm here, sliding my red-tipped fingers up a leg there, just gently easing up towards the crotch.

I could tell they were all getting very worried indeed, and quite drunk too. So much so that Martin and Roger couldn't stand it any longer, they both got up and left in rather a hurry. But Jeff didn't, he was looking at me. I had got him! He didn't know it, but I could tell, he wanted me! I leaned over and kissed him lightly on the cheek, revelling in the fact that there were a fair number of people watching us.

I stood up and flashed my thighs again, lifting my leg onto a stool to adjust my garter in full view. I felt fantastic, it was not easy posing in those towering heels but I could tell it was having the right effect. I leaned over to whisper provocatively in his ear.

"Jeff, I am really a little tipsy. How about we go back to your flat for a coffee?"

In fact we were both a bit drunk, we were not so much holding each other out of affection, more holding each other up as we staggered back to his place. Fortunately it wasn't far, less than 100 yards. I got the kettle ready while he dashed to the bathroom, then I went while he did the coffee. But I wasn't too far gone to do what was needed, I squirted a good load of KY jelly up my arse, tucked my cock away and pulled my panties up tight. I checked my makeup, I was ready - nearly.

I stood outside the bathroom and breathed deeply for a few seconds, then went down and into the kitchen, trying to exaggerate my hip movements a little. I smiled sweetly as Jeff offered me the coffee and again tried to adopt a sexy rather sultry voice.

"Thank you, darling," I said in as matter-of-fact a way as I could, trying to make it sound the natural thing to say - calling him 'darling'.

He didn't sit on the sofa, instead he perched on one of the stools in the kitchen. The perfect opportunity! I slid the other stool across next to his and hoisted myself up onto it, crossing my legs as I did so and making sure my thigh was in contact with his. My skirt rode up yet again, as I had hoped, to reveal my stocking tops and just a little bare thigh. We sipped our coffee for a few minutes.

"Jeff, please be honest with me. Do you think I look attractive?"

"Really, Don, you do look gorgeous!"

For some reason I didn't mind him calling me 'Don' just then. I reached across to touch my hand to his face, sliding my long red nails down his cheek just a little. I could SEE the bulge growing in his trousers again!

"Thank you, darling," I said again.

And this time I just leaned over and very gently touched my lips to his. It was electrifying.

"Don?"

"Yes, Jeff?"

I could see he was having trouble.

"Don, I think you look totally gorgeous!"

"Then call me Donna, my darling, and you can have me."

"Donna, I want you."

That did it! I slipped off the stool and pulled him closer to me and kissed him. Not gently this time, but hard, long, and passionately. Our lips gripped tightly together, our tongues mingled, I could feel his hands sliding down my back and over my bum. He was desperate.

I pushed at him, my hands slipped inside his shirt and caressed his bare chest. My body was pressed against his, I backed away a little, only to have him follow me into the lounge. I stripped off my blouse and slid down my skirt, then turned to face him.

"Come on, Jeff, you know you want it."

He leered down at me. Suddenly I wasn't totally in control and I wasn't sure I liked it. Jeff was too excited to be restrained. He had watched as I teased him, showing my long silky legs off to him. Now he was going to have me. He grabbed my hands and pulled them above my head, holding them against the corner of the wall with one hand as his other grabbed my left tit and squeezed tightly. I watched in joy as his fingers sank into the big mammary balloon, almost disappearing from sight.

"Jesus, you have nice tits," he sighed.

I wanted him to caress them, but he pulled me away from the wall and over in front of him, holding me against him. I struggled energetically as he held my wrists above my head, humping his groin into my crotch.

He rubbed his hand across my big, meaty tit balloons, feeling his fingers press into my nipples as he rubbed across them. His hand slid down to my panties. He hugged me tightly, his mouth seeking, then finding mine. His hands moved round to my arse to pull me tightly against him as his lips crushed mine. My huge titties pressed against his chest like pillows squashed between our bodies as his mouth ravished me. His lips were sliding all over my face and throat. His hands squeezed my arse tightly.

"Jeff," I groaned, as he bent down.

His fingers dug deep valleys in my arse cheeks. I arched my back, bending myself far back and thrusting my tits towards his face, grunting in pleasure. My mind was a storm of emotions. I was dazed by the almost painful heat pouring out of my body. Was last night supposed to be a one-time thing? Did I really want this? But all I could do was groan and gasp and hang onto Jeff to keep from falling down. One of his hands lifted my right leg up and apart, opening me up to him as he pressed against me.

I felt his hard erection rub against my inner thighs, then my hand was on his cock, guiding it against the little hole between my arse cheeks. He rubbed his cock back and forth between my legs, I felt the silky softness of his cock against my flesh with a groan of delight.

"Jeff, you know you want me," I said. "Fuck me, fuck me hard!"

His body vibrated with lust, shaking and churning juices bubbling in his veins as his cockhead pressed against the tight elastic opening to my arse. Then I felt the compression as his cock entered me for the first time. I felt my arse cheeks part, felt my body pierced by his stiff thick shaft. At first it was only an inch, but when he was properly lodged in my entrance, he bent slightly and pulled my legs further apart, and slowly, but firmly, slid his fat erection up into me.

I let out a long, soft groan of delight as I felt it slide in. My head fell forward against his bare chest and I closed my eyes in sheer delight. Jeff forced his body against me, pressing the last inch of his shaft into my body with glee. When I turned my head to look at him our lips met in a long hungry kiss. Our tongues intertwined again, sliding back and forth over each other.

As we separated briefly I smiled at him."

"Why, Jeff, I do believe you are enjoying this!"

We kissed again. My hands finally rose, pressed against him. I ground myself on his hot pole of flesh, whimpering slightly as his hard cock moved and twisted within me. He finally began to move his body, sliding his gleaming cock shaft, inch by slow inch, out of my clutching soft hole. When only the cock head remained inside, he slowly pushed it back inside again. His movements were measured even as he began to fuck me, but didn't remain so for long.

Neither of us, so full of lust, could last for long. His strokes came faster, harder, stronger. His cock slammed into me, stabbing up into me with a force that lifted me up in the air. I grunted with each impact, loudly, lustfully, in some pain, but overwhelming ecstasy.

He pounded his prong into my grasping arse again. The force of his penetrations made me jerk and bounce wildly. My tits quivered and bounced against my ribs like jelly mountains. Jeff bent and locked his fingers around one of my nipples, pinching and twisting my 'flesh' as he sought to take complete possession of me - his 'girlfriend'. My arse was burning with excitement as it clenched around the cock within it.

I began to throw my hips back at him, impaling myself on his massive prick. Jeff held onto my legs, his cock still pounding into me. My mind reeled, riding the tidal wave of sexual pleasure screaming through me. His cock still rested inside my fiery arse and I could tell he had no intention of letting it be pushed out. I rocked back to meet his thrusts and joyously whispered in his ear.

"I'm your girl now, Jeff, and you're my man. Screw me hard, harder than you have ever taken any girl before!"

I could hear the smacking of his balls onto my glistening cheeks, I felt him tighten, felt his cock expand with power and pleasure. Suddenly he halted in mid-thrust, then picked up the pace, pushing in and out of me as his cock exploded with his cum. I could feel the power and the heat as his milky white sperm spurted up into me, filling me with a sensational glow of satisfaction. Finally Jeff's cock began to soften and he slipped out of me, his exhausted body heaving with exertion as his eyes stared at the juice oozing out of my 'cunt'

"Donna, that was fucking fantastic," he almost shouted.

We kissed, tenderly. I had done it, my friend Jeff had fucked a real woman!

I walked back to the pub car park a few minutes later, still feeling his cum in my arse, slowly dripping into my panties. That would teach him to make fun of me. It never happened again!

The whole of that week my mind was in a turmoil. I changed, changed back, then back again several times during the week, continuing with the job at the pub in the evenings. None of the lads came in at all but I was doing well - ending every evening with several tips pushed down my cleavage and quite a few tenners slid into the slot of my collecting tin! Then on Saturday morning, after 'Don' had been shopping, I arrived home to find a package waiting outside the front door.

Part 9 Presents!

I opened the small note attached to it.

"Donna. Since you seem to be 'coming out' a little more I thought these might be useful, some clothes a friend left at my place some time ago. All in good condition, she was a little larger than me, about your size. I would love to see you wearing them! Love, Mary XXX"

I took it in and went straight upstairs. I was really rather excited by the thought, Mary always was very attractively dressed. She had good taste, and also knew how to look good, maybe her friends were similar. When I saw the contents - well - I was amazed!

This was really rather far-out stuff, all brightly coloured - or black! And shiny, there were PVC skirts, one in rubber, some very revealing tops and blouses and one totally gorgeous deep blue PVC dress. No shoes though, well, my feet were maybe a bit large for a girl, but the other stuff - I got turned on just looking at it.

It was early for me to start getting changed and dressed for the pub, but I did anyway, I showered, smoothed my face and did my biggest breast-forms again, I hadn't worn them since the previous weekend, not the massive bouncy ones. I attacked the contents of the box. It didn't take me long to decide what to wear, or even to dress and do my makeup, I was getting good at it and very much quicker.

The rubber garments were extremely provocative. I just couldn't believe how horny I looked in them. The whole outfit was black rubber and so shiny that it looked wet, the bustier, the thong, the garter belt, and the stockings all added to the over-the-top effect. The rubber stretched over my body skin-tight, but did little to contain my jiggling flesh. It was so tight that I found it difficult to breathe, but I loved how it emphasised every curve and bump on my luscious body.

The shiny stockings and garter belt really turned me on. The stockings squeezed onto my long legs and highlighted every movement of my thigh and calf muscles. The black bustier was small but expanded to contain its big bulging loads. My boobs were squeezed in and pushed up at the same time so they were rounder than ever. A shiny black leather choker around my neck and five-inch stiletto heels completed the look. The black rubber on my legs only drew more attention to my naked belly, cleavage, and arse cheeks.

Just as I finished dressing the phone rang, Mary was calling with a message from Jacqui. She asked after me, how things were going, called me 'Donna', and did I like the clothes? Did I?!! A wicked thought occurred to me. Mary was a lesbian? Was I? Silly really but I really did feel so horny at that moment.

"Mary. I am wearing the black outfit now. Can I come to see you?"

"Oooooh yes please."

She sounded eager.

I was dressed to kill, why not? I pulled on a red rubber mini-skirt to cover my crotch and my garter belt, but it left the tops of the stockings and a little bare leg exposed. The skirt looked painted onto my tight arse. As I bounced down the stairs to the front door my knockers and arse shook, wiggled, bounced and jumped under my shiny second skin. I was laughing, almost uncontrollably, as I went out the front door.

At Mary's house the front door was ajar, I called out and heard her tell me to come into the lounge. I strolled slowly into the room. Her jaw dropped when he saw me, and she gasped. I posed for a moment beside a chair so she could get a good look, then slowly and sensuously lowered myself into the chair. Then I took a deep breath and made sure Mary was looking as my magnificent chest rose and fell.

BethanyJ
BethanyJ
464 Followers