Blame it on Pattaya Ch. 03

Story Info
Housewife swings in Thailand.
2.3k words
3.99
55.1k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My apologies to all my readersfor the delay in posting chapter three. Life tends to get in the way

I awoke from a very deep sleep. Marge had a new spring in her step and she was making our morning coffee while whistling a little tune.

"Good morning honey!" she smiled, as she poured the coffee into two cups and brought them over. She handed me one then sat down on her side of the bed.

"What would you like to do today Fred?"

"I thought we had that settled Marge. We're going to go to Walking Street."

"We're not doing that until tonight honey.. We have all day together on our own."

"Oh yeah! Well, I suppose we could do some shopping too. We could look for a sexy outfit so you can look your best for Hans. Maybe he'll finally fuck you and put you out of your misery tonight."

Marge blushed and giggled.

"I'm lucky you're such an understanding husband. Fred, you can do anything you like tonight too. It was selfish of me to think that I should be the only one allowed to fool around."

"Good girl Marge, you've come a long way since we arrived in Pattaya! Now let's call room service and order some breakfast. I'm starving!"

After breakfast, we called a cab and set off to do some shopping. Marge spotted a promising looking boutique, and thankfully it had air conditioning because the heat was beginning to get to me. The sales girl saw me standing there sweating and brought me a chair while Marge tried on a few outfits.

Finally, Marge chose a little black dress with a plunging neckline. The dress emphasized every curve and was so tight I could practically make out every hair on Marge's pussy. The sales girl suggested Marge would look even better without a bra, so she returned to the change room and a couple of minutes later, strutted back out bra-less.

She looked so sexy, and her nipples stuck out so much I almost came on the spot. She had added gold hoop earrings, a wide black patent leather belt that came to just below her boobs, and a pair of matching black five-inch pumps. She looked perfect for our night on Walking Street.

********************

That evening we met our German friends down in the hotel lobby and Hans insisted we share a couple of bottles of wine before we set off. By the time our taxi dropped us off at our destination we were already well underway.

Looking like high-class call girls, the three women were having a good time showing off their bodies. Frieda wore tight white shorts and a see thru black mesh top, while Anika sported pigtails and plaid knee socks and wore a short green pleated skirt and a white frilly blouse knotted under her tits.

Hans had brought his movie camera so he recorded us all laughing and singing as we passed arm in arm under the trademark curved wrought iron sign that marked the entrance to Pattaya's notorious Walking Street.

The place was a far cry from anything we had back in Connersville. Connersville had one adult video store hidden away in the sleazier part of town and that was about it but Walking Street was a virtual Sodom and Gomorrah. I'd seen a lot in my old navy days but nothing compared to this. Packed with degenerates, the street's numerous beer bars and clubs teemed with ladies of the night and pleasure seekers from all over the globe.

We gawked at beautiful lady boys strutting by arm in arm with muscular male companions while legless beggars scuttled between our legs on crude homemade skateboards. Hawkers cried out, offering live 'pussy shows' to grinning Oriental tourists and surly looking Arabs in flowing robes. Our mouths hung open as a toothless old Brit missing an arm and a leg hopped by, helped along by a Thai girl young enough to be his granddaughter. No one batted an eye at the monkey perched on his shoulder. Hans grinned and took us by the arm.

"Come, you two," he said. "You haven't seen anything yet. Wait until you see the club that we're going to!"

We followed him down a narrow passageway and up two flights of stairs, and then stopped in front of a small altar consisting of a large carved wooden penis dotted with squares of gold leaf, and surrounded by burning offerings of sandalwood incense. Hans pulled open a filthy tattered curtain concealing the entrance to a smoky darkened lounge and an unshaved, seedy looking old Thai came shuffling over to us.

"Good see you again Boss!" he grinned, displaying a mouthful of decaying teeth "Want usual table?"

"Yah Somchai!" Hans had to yell to be heard over the clubs deafening music. "Bring us cold Schnapps"

"No ploblem boss! No ploblem!"

The old man known as Somchai shouted at two shifty looking Thais eating noodles at a table near the clubs small stage and clapped his hands.

"Go quick! Get Mr. Kessler's special bottle and shot glasses!"

The men nodded deferentially at Hans, hurriedly leapt to their feet with their noodles, and vanished into the back of the club. After Somchai had wiped the table off with a greasy rag, he motioned for us all to sit down. He stared at Marge until she blushed and looked down, then he spoke to Hans.

"Lady sexy, Boss! Other girls I have all same same! She do show?"

"Maybe Somchai... first we drink Schnapps!" Hans grinned.

The two men reappeared with the Schnapps and four shot glasses. Remembering how the alcohol affected me, I opted out and ordered a Tiger beer. As our drinks were poured I looked around the hall. The other customers were all males with the exception of two obvious lesbians. Anika told me they were Russians and were going to put on a very special show tonight. The two of them wore tuxedos and top hats and though they were butchy, they looked very exotic.

After we'd had a couple of drinks, an old Madonna song blasted out of the sound system and a pretty Thai girl appeared from behind a curtain and began to dance. The girl seemed drugged as she raised her nubile breasts to the crowd and gyrated to the music. Focusing on our table, she teased us, removing a piece of clothing at a time and when the music finished she was totally naked. I glanced over to see Marge's reaction. The girl's slender young body had her full attention.

The two tuxedo clad lesbians climbed up a set of stairs onto the stage to enthusiastic applause from the audience, and one of the women began to strip while the other danced seductively around the girl. After the bull dyke finished stripping she strapped on a giant black dildo and approached the trembling young girl. The second woman came up from behind the girl, took her slender arms and held her captive. A spotlight came on, shining a thin red beam of light down through the smoky haze onto the helpless young girl, illuminating her breasts and her cunt. The music faded away and the hall became hushed.

I returned my gaze to Marge. Flushed and breathless from the show and seemingly oblivious to the audience, she whimpered as she sat back in her chair, raising her bottom to help Hans and Frieda remove her thong. As I watched, Anika's nicely manicured hand stole under the table and moved up the inside of my leg. She gripped my aching cock in her fist as the twisted couple helped my wife step out of her tiny, sopping wet panties. A drum roll began and a swing like harness was lowered down from the ceiling. The two women secured the helpless young girl into it and spread her legs wide apart. My cock throbbed, leaking precum into Anika's hand as the bull dyke placed the giant wobbling black dildo in the girls opening. I could hear the girl gasp as the thick rubber penis met her moistened pink cunt. The other woman slowly drew her back helping the dyke to impale her on the wicked looking shiny black cock.

Someone yelled out, "Make the little slut come!" and the crowd roared in agreement. The bull dyke took up the challenge and began to savagely slam into the young girl. Her moans grew louder as the two dykes swung her back and forth faster and faster. Her nipples stood out proudly, fully erect, aroused from the woman's brutal fucking,

Witnessing my wife's debauchery and the erotic scene being played out on the stage had all my pent up cum churning in my balls. Lubricated by my freely flowing precum, Anika's hand jerked my cock faster and faster and an intense pressure began to build in my scrotum. I was so desperately horny I knew I was going to blow my load at any moment.

The wet sounds of sex filled the hall as the bull dyke slammed her huge dildo into the girl then suddenly all the noise and movement abruptly stopped. The woman had buried her rubber penis to the hilt in the young girl's pussy and the two of them were clutching each other tight as they came in wave after wave of orgasmic bliss.

The sight was so erotic I couldn't hold back any longer and my balls erupted, releasing their hot thick load of cum into Anika's clenched fist. Anika smiled and cupping her palm brought it up to her mouth. As casually as if it was an oyster on the half shell, the Germanic slut looked in my eyes and greedily slurped it down.

Their orgasm having finally subsided, the bull dyke helped the well fucked but somewhat dazed young girl down from the harness, and the audience went wild with applause.

As the women took their bow, a quiet little whimper from my wife drew my attention back to her. Marge had slipped down so low on her chair she was almost on her back and her hand was between her legs frantically fingering her clit, as Hans and Frieda sucked on each of her tits. Suddenly she arched her back and cried out.

"Oh my God... Oh fuck yeah...make me cum!! Oh god!!"

At her cry, the spotlight traveled over to our table, shining down on Marge and illuminating her tortured face. The crowd cheered as Hans picked her up in his arms and followed by Frieda, carried her up the stairs onto the small stage.

Another drum roll began as the perverted couple stripped Marge's clothing off her and fastened her into the swing. When she'd been secured Hans unbuttoned and lowered his trousers and kicked them off.

"Fuck me! Oh god.... fuck me!!" Marge begged, as he approached her with his stiff cock waving in front of him.

The crowd grew silent as the tennis ball sized head of Hans's cock parted her moistened cunt lips and slowly disappeared into her hairy sex swollen minge. She sobbed softly, wrapping her legs around him as inch by inch; he fed the rest of the massive appendage into her. Behind her, Frieda was teasing Marge mercilessly, kissing the back of her neck and caressing her ass while Hans fucked her sopping wet cunt.

Frieda invited two big black sailors who were seated nearby them to come up onto the stage and join them and the crowd cheered as the men got on the stage, dropped their trousers and took their cocks in their hands. A look of pure lust came over Marge's face as she realized the blacks were about to beat themselves off onto her. Her moaning was so loud it could be heard over the music. Anika and I moved closer to get a better view.

"See what a naughty slut your wife has become!" Anika yelled, gripping my deflated cock again. Miraculously it was responding to her touch once again, growing iron hard as Marge reached out and implored the men to come closer. She took hold of each of the men's thick cocks and began pumping them.

"As you can see Fred, you've lost Marge to us!" Anika smiled. Your little wife has become so addicted to cock she can't get enough!"

She got down on her knees. "I think you need some more relief, yes?" she asked, stating the obvious, Then Anika's glossy, carmine red lips engulfed my throbbing cock.

I heard Marge cry out. Hans and the blacks were shooting great gobs of cum all over her face and tits. As I witnessed my wife's sordid defilement, my balls tightened and my second load raced up through my cock, blasting into Anika's mouth. When I'd finished, Anika and I sat back and watched Hans and the two blacks take turns fucking Marge until the inside of her thighs was covered in cum.

Marge had become a different person and I realized Anika was probably right. Maybe she was changing too much for our marriage to survive. We were playing a dangerous game and our lust had taken us much further than I could have ever imagined.

********************

Inevitably our holiday came to an end, and it was time to go home. I waved my last goodbye and buckled up my seatbelt then I sat back as the plane accelerated and thundered down the runway. The big jet rose up into the sky and Thailand quickly vanished beneath the cloud cover. I was excited but apprehensive because Marge had chosen to stay with Hans, Frieda, and Anika, for another month.

Back home in Connersville our daughters were eagerly awaiting our return. How could I tell the girls how much Pattaya had affected their mother, and why she had stayed behind?

********************