Blame it on the Potion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Kissing their way down your stomach,” Blondie said, again following her words, “and then licking your pussy,” she mumbled, before she brought her tongue down and split Fran's pussy into two halves, which brought out a gasp from its owner. “Sucking your clit,” Blondie suddenly brought her whole face down onto Fran’s pussy, and sucked on her clit hood. “Fucking your wet, moist, pussy,” Blondie said in between breaths, and as she slowly added her middle finger to her sucking, as Fran begged her to stop. Suddenly Blondie stood up and giggled, but her finger never left Fran’s pussy. “Stop but I wasn‘t finished.” Blondie said wiped her face with her other hand. “Your mouth says stop, but your pussy says, go, go, go.”

“Please, I ah...Owww” Fran’s plea seemingly turning into a moan.

“Like I was saying, and with that thermometer, you know, sticking out of your ass, they were all wishing that was them, their cocks buried in your ass, fucking you like a farm animal.” Blondie oozed.

“Please don’t tease me anymore,” Fran mumbled.

“Please, I know I would have, I mean if I had a cock,” Blondie said looking into Fran's face, her middle finger quickly snapping back and forth, inside of Fran‘s pussy. “I do have a cock, you know.”

“Oh not like that Fran,“ Blondie quickly snapped, reading Fran's face. “It’s a strap on, and it‘s bigger than most men‘s cocks.”

“You like girrrr, OH PLEASE, Don‘t make me come!” Fran moaned out.

“Yah I enjoy the company of women, as well as men, and if you lie and tell me that you don’t want me, then I’ll free you and you will never and I mean NEVER have me.” Blondie said, all while her thumb began to circle Fran’s clit.

Fran’s head was swirling. She had been fantasizing about Blondie since the day they first met, but she also grew to hated her, and her teasing ways. Blondie's long finger was also doing its magic. Fran tried to speak, but her voice was replaced with a squeal, as Blondie’s thumb found her throbbing clit, as well. Fran knew she was losing the battle.

“It’s ok Fran. I’ll let your body do the talking.” Blondie said, as Fran’s body began thrashing on the table, testing the holds of her restraints, one more time. Audible moans filling the air, as Blondie gushed. “That’s it Fran, cum for me baby, cum for me you little whore...Just think of how many guys are going to wack-off tonight, to your naked, helpless image.”

Fran’s body finally slowed after a series of powerful quivers and some loud cries of pleasure, from its owner. Blondie slowly withdrew her finger and brought it up to Fran’s mouth. Fran was a little reluctant at first, but she finally sucked her own juices from Blondie’s persistent finger. Blondie used the wet cloth to clean up her hand and Fran's pussy, while Fran caught her breath.

Blondie finally un-strapped her from the table and Fran rubbed her freed wrists, as her focus slowly returned. Blondie left the room as Fran sat up on the table, trying to get some feeling back into her legs. She watched as Blondie returned and held up the red robe again. Fran slid to her feet and finally made her way into the robe. Fran was a little puzzled, and still a little mad that Blondie had just taken advantage off her, as she watched Blondie stuff her discarded clothes into a large hand bag.

“C’mon that was just the appetizer,” Blondie said, as she reached out and took Fran’s soft hand. “Just wait until the main coarse, and if you’re nice, I just might just fuck you up the ass tonight.”

Fran wasn’t sure if she was ready for that, or a night with Blondie, or if she could ever face her boss or her co-worker again, after all she just went through. She was still holding Blondie‘s hand, as they waited for the elevator. Looking into Blondie’s eyes, she knew it was now or never, although she was still a little afraid to make her fantasies, a reality. She even giggled to herself as she thought, “there’s always another night of, Nick at Night.

Blondie suddenly pressed her lips into Fran’s, and gave her a soft passionate kiss. Blondie broke away, as the doors opened.

“C’mon Fran, you won’t be disappointed,” Blondie said, as if she was reading Fran's mind. She helped Fran into the elevator. “Plus you can always, blame it on the potion.”

The End

Thanks for reading my story, and thanks for your time. Please send me your comments and please vote.