Blanks and Missiles Ch. 01

Story Info
A couple have a hard time conceiving.
9.8k words
4.49
86.9k
86
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 09/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking back on it now, I can't believe that I never cared much for sex. Perhaps right after Paul and I got married, it was thrilling, but hardly what I would call enjoyable. Paul and I shared our very first sexual encounter on the night of our wedding. The act itself did not hurt a bit, as some of the women in my family had warned me. It just felt a bit naughty doing something that had been taboo for so long in my life. At first I wanted it maybe once every couple of weeks. Paul seemed OK with my desires, never pushing me too much, but I knew in his heart he wanted it once a week, at least, and I would occasionally give in.

Sex with Paul made me feel good, but I'm not sure I ever really had an orgasm, at least not what I know of one now! We really didn't know any different, you could say we were both quite naive about the whole topic. It was really never brought up due to our level of shyness. I never wanted to hurt Paul's feelings. It really goes to show you how silly a couple of kids can be. What I knew of sex came from a couple of articles I had read somewhere. A ladies magazine in the doctor's office, or maybe one of my looser friend of a friends. Nobody I would have cared to associate with would speak of the matter! What I did know was that coupling with Paul would fulfill my lifelong dream of becoming a mommy. Basically, the only reason I participated in sex, apart from the fact of pleasing my husband, was to get fat with child!

Paul and I each wanted kids as bad as the next. We never used protection, and he never pulled out. I even let him take me 2 or 3 times a month. Always with him on top, and always with the lights out. On most occasions I would simply pull my long night dress up and push my cotton panties to the side, allowing him entry. Two years into our young marriage, and no success, we decided we better see what the problem was. The handsome, young fertility doctor ran a battery of tests on me. It never even occurred to me that Paul might be the problem. I immediately started taking fertility drugs. He also gave us few techniques in bed that could help with insemination. I was much too uncomfortable with my nudity to even try! Paul would make the suggestion and I would just blush in shame. Pretty much turning me off the thought altogether. Paul would have to wait another few days for me to calm down enough for us to make love.

Another 6 months passed, yet still no life growing inside of me. Paul was great the whole time, very understanding on the nights I would become so depressed. I finally convinced Paul to get checked out, much to his delay. A few days later the doc had us come to his office so he could deliver the bad news. Paul's sperm count was very low. The doctor discussed our issue at length. He saw that there was no way Paul would ever inseminate me the natural way. The doc made a few suggestions, all of them seemed quite costly. He also suggested us to use a sperm bank! None of his options appealed to us at all! He seemed quite surprised at our reactions.

Then a strange moment occurred between the doctor and myself. Paul was distracted by something he was given to read about his infertility. The moment I remember catching the doctor's eye, seemed to move in slow motion. It was near the end of his conversation, and I kind of thought he was flirting with me! The doc had seen me in various states of undress in the past few months, and this was the first time I got a feeling he wanted me. I'm not bragging or anything, but I've heard from more than a few people that I resemble a young Katie Holmes. Which, strangely enough Katie is my first name as well! I try keep myself in good shape. I'm 5 foot 7 on the mark, a very full 34C, and my slender hips slide easily into a size 4. I try to eat right and I jog at least three miles every day. I think all that running has given me a bit of a booty, Paul likens it to a black girls ass, I just think its fat!

At the end of our visit, Doctor Carroll said, "Well, just keep trying, things , might work out eventually. Stranger things have happened." He told me to continue to stay healthy and to keep cutting down on my coffee. I felt very soothed and safe as he gently touched my shoulder. he brushed a few stray hairs away from my eyes as he spoke. I could see that he was smitten! Turning towards Paul, I saw him slightly screw his nose at my husband. Dr. Carroll told Paul to do everything he could to get his sperm as deep inside of me as possible. The shape of my reproductive tract was also hindering us a little. He told Paul it was nothing a little bedroom experimentation couldn't solve! With that the cute doctor gave me a playful wink. He lectured Paul on the importance of diet and exercise. He told Paul he needed lose at least 65 pounds, and that maybe introducing oysters to his diet might help. With a final hug for me, the doctor led us out of his office.

Paul stepped out into the hall as I finalized the insurance paperwork. When the nurse stepped away to make a photocopy Dr. Carroll approached me and handed me his business card. He looked me dead in the eye and said "Please call me with any questions or issues you might have, day or night, I even put my mobile number on there for you." He wrapped me up in yet another hug and I was convinced I could feel something long and stiff running down his leg. He looked me deep in the eyes as the realization of what he was pressing into my tummy dawned on me. I turned a deep shade of red, completely flustered I quickly tucked his card into my bra and stumbled out into the waiting area!

It seemed that Paul had not taken the news well at all. In fact the piece of advice he seemed to take away was eating all that shellfish, and everything else he could get his hands on! Three months later the only addition we had in the family was the 20 pounds pouring over my dear husbands belt. It also seemed that our sexlife had dwindled considerably. We were only having sex once a month, and now I was the aggressor. Paul would put his penis in me and pump it a few dozen times before bellowing out his orgasm. He never even attempted to kiss me as he did before. I found myself constantly daydreaming about Dr. Carroll, only to chastise myself for even dreaming of cheating on the love of my life!

Aside from our bedroom differences married life was good! Paul had a good job in middle management at a telemarketing firm. And I was between assignments as a freelance graphic designer. It was nice being at home, I was able to keep up with my many wifely duties. I found great pleasure in making life easier for Paul.

I was home one afternoon preparing dinner when the phone rang. I heard Paul pick it up from the other room. Going back to my chopping, I was once again lost in my thoughts. Staring at the business card affixed to the fridge, the business card Dr. Carroll gave me not so many weeks prior. I was startled out of my thoughts when Paul entered the kitchen. He came in to tell me that his older fraternal twin brother had just called. It seemed that he is also in between assignments, and wanted to come stay with us for a while. It had been ages since we had seen him last.

Paul and his brother Ander shared a mother, Paul's parents were part of an experimental in vitro procedure. To increase the likelihood of a full term pregnancy, one egg was fertilized with Paul Sr's sperm, and another was fertilized by a donor chosen by Paul's mother. The doctors did not expect Paul to survive in the womb as so many of the past procedures using Paul Sr's sperm had failed. This was the last ditch effort before considering adoption.

The relationship between Paul and Ander was tumultuous to say the least. Paul was in constant competition with Ander, they never really formed that brotherly bond. Ander would almost always win, that is unless Paul pulled some underhanded tricks. The two sort of lost contact after they both moved out. Paul went on to college, while Ander went out to explore the world while fighting for our country.

The last memory I had of the brute was at our wedding. He had been pestering me for a dance all night, and I had rebuffed all of his advances. Finally he caught me coming out of the ladies room, he grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder hauling me to the dance floor. He forced me to dance 3 songs with him as the guests cheered him on for his bold behavior, and for breaking me out of my shell that night.

He was a complete gentlemen, even during the slow number we shared, he gently placed his hands on my hips and held me in such a way that I was completely butter in his hands. Everything about the moment seemed right, Ander looked so handsome in his dress Marine uniform, every detail on him had been attended to. Paul broke us up as his hands started to travel a little further south, at the moment I would have let him do anything he wanted with me. Paul laughed nervously as Ander glared at my new husband.

Ander had been travelling the world since he got out of the Marines. He would take work as he found it, odd jobs here and there, everything from writing, to photography, to personal security. Ander wasn't much for keeping in touch with Paul or anyone else — a real no-nonsense, no wasted words kind of guy. Although twins, the biggest difference between my brother in law and Paul was their size. Ander was a few inches taller than Paul, and he was packing some serious muscle tone. His bicep had to have been the size of my waist! That is a bit of an over statement, but they are impressive nonetheless. It was clear that Ander stayed in shape, as evidence with him standing on my front porch in the pouring rain. His white T-shirt was soaked, granting me an unhindered view of his firm muscle tone.

"Holy shit, aren't you a sight for my sore fucking eyes! I think you are even sexier than last time I saw you sis!" Ander grabbed my lithe frame pulling me into his strong wet arms, pushing my face into his well defined pecs.

Oh yeah, another big difference between my brother in law and Paul. Ander was about as rude and crude as they come. He uses four-letter words like it was the natural way to talk about things. While my Pauly was so sweet and polite, never speaking a word of ill. There were times when Paul had to punch Ander in the arm and say stuff like, "heck, Ander — there are ladies present!" Ander also wouldn't think twice about saying stuff like, "Bitch, go get me a beer" or "I'll be chasing down some pussy tonight baby bro! (Ander was older by 5 minutes, the family joked that Paul was too shy to come out naked!)Too bad I could never find a woman as fucking sexy as your Katie!" He would always follow up with that million dollar smile, defusing the situation with his charm. Knowing better, I would often find myself jumping to meet his demands, even as Paul would ask him to be more polite.

Having Ander around for the first few days was great. I guess I never realized how lonely the empty house was. He was so full of energy, and he told the best (and naughtiest) stories. He was the perfect gentlemen, quite the change from his womanizing days.

There was one incident early one morning, our little bungalow house had only one bathroom. I had just gotten out of the shower and began to brush my teeth. The constant jiggling of my breasts was always enough to shake the towel from my body. I usually just hung it back on the bar and brushed my teeth naked. I was really proud of all the hard work I had put into my body, it was a shame that I was too shy to show it off, even for my husband!

Paul was courteous enough to knock before entering any room that I might be in, giving me ample time to make myself decent. It never even occurred to me to lock the bathroom door. I was lost in thought, wondering what Dr. Carroll would think of my naked body, I was definitely realizing I had a crush on him. Suddenly the bathroom door flung open, I immediately twisted my head to see the very large and naked form of my brother in law standing in the doorway. He had a towel hanging off his shoulder, prepared for his morning shower.

There was a short silence as my eyes locked on his, then my gaze deviated to the large appendage hanging from his midsection. I could see his glaring eyes divert to my tight tummy and perky breasts! It suddenly dawned on me what was happening, and just before I let out a scream I watched the monster between his legs swell with blood, bouncing up in anticipation! I could see the ropey blue vein travelling the length of his shaft begin to pulse at the sight of me.

"Get OUT OF HERE!" I bolted to the door, his eyes never leaving my now swinging tits, by the time I got to the door, his penis was fully engorged slapping up against his tight toned abs. I was incredibly embarrassed as I heard him whistle through the door.

"Holy shit sis! I had no idea you were hiding that body under those frumpy clothes! PERFECT ASS!" I heard him chuckle as he walked down the hallway.

I was completely horrified, but I just couldn't deny the fact that my own midsection began to tingle. I felt myself begin to moisten, I found my reaction very odd. I barely had a chance to check him out, I was beginning to wonder if what I saw had in fact been real or imagined! I decided the best course of action would be to never mention the incident again.

A day or two passed and Ander never brought it up either, although he did look at me a little differently now. I was much more cautious now, always locking the door as I undressed. After that incident Ander was much more open with his nudity, walking around the house buck naked, I would always turn my head, and pretend like I didn't see anything.

I eventually found out why Ander was back in the states. There was an ugly incident in South America. Ander apparently hooked up with a dignitaries wife, she had fallen pregnant from their tryst. Ander explained to me that he thought she was on the pill, even though she had mentioned something about her husband being impotent.

They had sex twice, and four weeks later she claimed she was pregnant. Ander fully admitted to the sex when questioned by her husband, but disputed that he was the father. Single and alone the woman took him to court, and sure enough, after the blood tests, he was in fact the daddy. There was about 5 weeks of legal wrangling, and at the end of it all Ander agreed to a child support program, and he could never return to the country.

I was intrigued by his story and I anxiously awaited to tell my husband all the sordid details! That night in bed I relayed everything Ander told me that day. As I told I started to have the strongest sense of hurt as I realized Ander could do on accident, what my husband and I could never achieve.

As I was about on the brink of tears on my realization, Paul told me another story about Ander as we lay in bed. Ander had been in trouble for something like this once before. In high school, he had sex once with the police chief's wife, she was also the head cheerleading coach at their school. Apparently Ander had even used a condom, but one must have popped early during their 9 month affair. Ultimately the Chief caught them in bed one day when she was fat with child. He had been under the impression the child was his the whole time. He caused such a stir that they left town together in the dead of night, Ander had never had a chance to meet his son, although he does get pictures from time to time.

When Paul finished the story my sadness had passed, I looked at my husband and said, "Some guys have all the luck, huh?" Paul stared at me quizzically, and before he could utter a sound, I grabbed his soft penis and clarified myself, "You two are brothers, but you're shooting blanks, while he is firing missiles! And he's already been a daddy twice — by accident!" I shook his limp noodle as I made my point about shooting blanks. Paul looked at me a little hurt. Apparently some of Ander's aggressiveness had rubbed off on me.

After a few tense moment there was no denying the facts, ultimately he agreed with me. An idea popped off in my head and I thought I could see the same thought crossing my husbands mind. Almost simultaneously we both suggested Ander as a surrogate father! We both instantly retreated from the idea, it was just too crazy... or was it.

We talked about it off and on for a few days, each day it seemed less crazy, and more achievable. I'd say, "It's too much. We simply couldn't ask Ander to help us out." And then Paul would say, "But really its the logical choice — our baby would probably look like me, and the DNA would be the same. No one would see or know." A day later, Paul would be saying, "No way, he will never go for it, it's too crazy," and this time it was me that would be using the lineage argument. I tried to keep my cool around Ander, he was constantly catching me blushing, or staring at him intently. He would ask me what was up, and I would just giggle and retreat like a smitten school girl. A few nights later, we finally agreed that Paul would at least mention our problem to Ander.

A few nights later, the three of us sat out on our patio drinking. Near the end of the night, Paul asked if I would excuse myself from the table, that he wanted to talk to Ander about something personal. This was the cue we had set up for me to leave so they could speak in private. I excused myself but never left earshot. I listened on as Paul told Ander about how hard we had been working for a baby. Ander listened to the long sad tale, and Paul suddenly got up the nerve to ask if Ander would mind helping us out. They both laughed nervously, the tension was thick in the air. Ander laughed it off, thinking he was full of shit, the brothers drank some more. At some point Ander finally understood that Paul was halfway serious about this. Paul first suggested that Ander would masturbate, and then Paul would somehow transfer the sperm to my ovulating womb. Explaining how we just didn't have the money for complicated procedures.

Ander just looked at his pudgy brother and said, "Paul, what the fuck are you talking about? That half-shit idea would never work. I'm on board with helping you guys out, that is, If you and Katie are really fucking serious about this, I'll give you a hand. But not like that. I mean, goddam, I'm not gonna jerk off in a cup or any of that kind of crap. I haven't jerked off since I was a kid for fucksake! Why don't you just let me stick this big dick in her? That way it'll all be natural and I can get something out of this favor too." My face flushed with blood as I watched Ander lick his lips and adjust a sizeable lump in his loose shorts at the thought of fucking me.

"Well, Ander... I dunno... we never really thought of you actually fucking, I'm not sure I could handle that. I've seen you fuck too many times!" My husband must have been drunk, this was the first time I had ever heard him curse! "Plus with that horse cock of yours, she will never be the same!" Hearing my husband mention Ander's horse cock really got my imagination going! I was actually getting pretty scared!

"Haha, I remember that now, you used to jack off all the time watching me fuck Mrs. Stevens! I know you will never admit to it, but I still think you are the one that poked holes in my condoms! I found that nail in your bed when I realized that they were all compromised!"

"Wasn't me Big Bro, it was probably that crazy ex girlfriend, the one with giant tits!"

"Nah, impossible, that bitch calls me to this day! And she is married with three kids! I've been spending the last few days reliving the glory days between her fucking legs!"

The two brothers broke out into a fit of laughter sharing a toast. The decision for Ander to sleep with me seemed final, they even took a drink on it! I listened as they swore themselves to secrecy, and then drank and shook on it some more. Paul didn't tell me about the conversation till the next night, he was under the impression that I hadn't heard a thing.