Blaze of Glory

Story Info
Kat gets a good hose down.
1.1k words
4
23.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat sipped her warm wine and sighed softly. This party was a bloody bore. Her boss had suggested that she come because it was good for PR. She didn’t like any of these people. The men were all lecherous know-it-alls, and the women were up-themselves bitches.

A penguin-clad waiter walked passed and Kat picked a chilled glass of champagne, raised it to her fuchsia colored lips and took a long refreshing gulp. Her mind buzzing from alcohol excess, her eyes darted around the room searching for someone she could have even a mildly interesting conversation with.

She spotted him in the far corner, and like herself, his attire was totally wrong. Just like her own entirely inappropriate casual get-up of a black leather mini and hot pink low cut top, she noted his faded blue tee-shirt taut over his well-toned muscles and his jeans, which incidentally covered a very pert bum.

“This party might just have something for it,” she muttered to herself as she sauntered casually over. Her green eyes glinted with desire as she made direct eye contact with his azure eyes. His sandy hair flopped messily into his face giving him a mischievous air.

Kat leaned against the wall and flicked her hair away from her face hoping to get a reaction, but nothing, no comment, no smile, not even a sidelong glance. She sipped at her now warm drink and decided to take matters into her own hands.

“You like you’re having just as much fun as I am,” she said with a flirtatious smile.

“I’m working,” the sexy loner took a gulp of his orange juice.

“Working?” Kat asked, with a hint of disappointment.

Great, another pretentious hot-shot touting for new ‘clients’. Why do I always pick ‘em?

“Yep,” his manner was abrupt.

“Officially I am working too, I am supposed to be friendly to all these geezers with posh suits,” Kat laughed, slightly embarrassed by own her dim-witted humour.

The stranger finally turned to look at her, and raised a single eyebrow appreciatively at what he saw. “Well, I am a fireman, and tonight, this hotshot wanted a fire officer at his snobby party in case of emergency.”

“Well, this snobby hotshot happens to be my employer and I am inclined to agree with your opinion of him,” Kat’s demeanor brightened and her eyes wondered lustfully over his muscles and firm body as she spoke.

“I’m Jed,” he offered.

“Kat,” she whispered back, giving off a vague message of sensuality.

“So you can’t join me with a glass of champers then, being on duty and all?”

“Public service, no such luxuries as drinking and laying in on weekends.” Jed grinned

“Public service hm,” Kat moved in so close she could feel his breath on her neck.

Just them Jed’s beeper went off, he gulped down the remains of his orange juice and hurried off.

You can work on me at the weekends or any time for that matter, she thought to herself as she watched his strong legs carrying his firm butt away, her long red-nailed finger circled the rim of her glass and her mouth forming a little o in sexual excitement.

Kat left the party; any hopes of an exciting evening lay shattered before her. She curled up under her duvet and thought of Jed. Images of his rugged features danced before her eyes. She could almost feel his strong fireman hands stroking her skin causing a tingling sensation. Her nipples hardened against her cotton nightshirt as the fires of her passion blazed inside her.

“Oh Jed,” she moaned, the sound of her own voice waking her from her erotic slumber. Kat sat up in bed, rubbed her eyes and cast her duvet aside. She sleepily made her way over to the bathroom, rinsed her face with cold water and gazed blankly into the mirror, but all she could see was Jed’s reflection staring back at her.

Jed. A sudden realization hit her she didn’t have his number. She didn’t even know his last name, and worse still he didn’t have her name or number either. A playful smile formed on her lips as she hit upon a naughty idea.

“Oi Jed,” one of his mates called out to him, “we got a cat in distress.”

“Stupid cats,” Jed grimaced, “why can’t their owners…”

“Hey Jed,” his mate sidled up closer to him “the female caller of this catastrophe asked specifically for you,” he winked knowingly.

“Did she leave a name?” Jed was puzzled.

“No she just babbled about her feline friend.”

Jed was baffled. His mind was in a haze. He couldn’t get the women of last night out of his head. He felt a stirring sensation in his crotch as he recalled her voluptuous figure, her auburn hair and those sparkling green eyes. He recollected, with burning desire, how her figure hugging micro skirt gave a strong suggestion of what was underneath it. How he yearned to run his fingers along those sensuous thighs.

“Just gimme the address.”

Kat opened the door with a jaunty smile. Jed looked so much sexier in his uniform. She pulled him in and slammed the door with her heels. She smirked as she noticed his gaze fixated on her breasts. It was time to turn up the heat. Without any warning she pushed him against the wall and kissed him firmly on the mouth, their tongues exploring with a burning intensity of passion.

Jed was taken by complete surprise, but he chucked his inhibitions aside and returned the favour. One of his hands crept inside her bra and the other travelled up her inner thigh and played teasingly with her knickers. Kat moaned as she felt Jed harden against her hip and ripped his shirt open. In response he lifted her top and began nibbling on the tender flesh of her shoulders than ran a tantalising tongue over the curves of her breasts. He took one of his nipples in her mouth and sucked with a gentle insistence that Kat fell against the wall moaning in ecstasy. She slid downwards until she was almost crouching on the floor, her legs open just enough to make Jed whimper silently. She fumbled with his fly and opened the zip with her teeth. Jed felt helpless as Kat brought him closer and closer to climax. When he could hold himself no longer, he took Kat with an orgasmic passion.

As they lay panting in an exhilarated heap, the smell of eroticism still in the air, Jed reached for his uniform, got up and put on his helmet. Kat put her arms around his neck and moved her hands down towards his lower back. Jed placed his hands on his still moist thigh and tremored as his imagination turned to what they were doing not ten minutes ago.

“I’m supposed to put out fires not start them,” he grinned, “perhaps now I should attend to that distressed cat.”

“You just did,” Kat purred, her bright green eyes twinkling.