Blazing Glory Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShadwNinjaX
ShadwNinjaX
1,349 Followers

Inside the shop, a small peacock-winged volarian shopkeeper stood behind the desk to welcome them. "Good evening ladies! How may I help you?"

"Our dear friend here has become quite taken with an item you have on display in your window over there," Kendra said with a knowing smirk.

"Ah yes! You must mean the breastplate and pauldron combination. One of our finest armors we have. Unlike the usual armor, it is made of a special alloy from different metals blended together. The forging process by our smiths is long and hard. But the end result is one of the toughest armors in the known world!"

"Any special properties to it," Nadine chimed, giggling at the fidgeting Tyra who still tried to tell them they didn't need to do this.

"Actually there is. During the process, a unique occurrence happens in the metal mixing that renders the armor very heat resistant. It won't become hot but stay fairly cool when heated or placed over a fire. That is what makes it so difficult to forge near the end of the process. Thus how expensive it is."

"How much then?" Kendra asked.

"Five hundred Stavren, or in foreign currency... hrmmm.. Let me see....Ah yes! That would be five thousand gold coins."

Even Nadine's eyes nearly popped out of her skull at that price! But with one finger placed over Tyra's lips to stifle the new wave of protests, Kendra smirked. "Done then."

This time it was the shopkeeper's turn to have his eyes nearly evacuate his skull as he watched Kendra fish a single diamond out of her pocket. She flipped the man the valuable gem and he juggled it like it was a precious egg he feared to damage. It was obviously worth much more than his stated price.

The sexy succubus winked with a curve of those vanilla lips, "Keep the change....."

Taking the armor back into a dressing room with them, they helped strap on the breastplate to Tyra after she'd removed her top. Fortunately the design was for a woman with a big rack like Tyra had and her large breasts fit comfortably inside. Although, since she was so tall, it didn't fully cover a lot of her torso and left her midriff bare. But Nadine and Kendra insisted it was a damn sexy look!

"Kendra! Where did you get something that valuable?" Tyra asked in dismay.

Kendra looked up to the bigger woman and gave her a wickedly sexy smile as she and Nadine helped put on the pauldrons. "I had a lot of wealthy fans who loved my dancing over the years. Let's just say that is only the tip of the iceberg to what I have in various places."

There was a small knock on the door that drew all of their attention curiously. When asked, they found it was Rae having returned. Stepping inside the cramping quarters, the drowess smirked and held up a black skirt made of smooth material much like her piwafwi. There was a slit in it to provide room for her legs to walk and move about quickly in combat.

When they had it on her form, the gargoyle was soon blushing as the women gossiped over her and how sexy and beautiful she looked with it. Tyra even received a praising compliment from the owner as they moved to the door to leave. When everyone stepped outside into the fading light of dusk, they found their favorite young man sitting outside waiting patiently for them.

"Wow..." Blaze echoed Tyra from earlier as he gawked over her new look. The gargoyle was blushing even more now. Standing and moving over to them, he nervously handed Tyra a bag with something inside. "Just a little something I thought would go nicely along with that armor you liked."

Tyra blinked and looked inside curiously as the others looked on in their own wonderings. The gargoyle gasped and brought out a solid gold ring that could be worn about the neck. Rae and Nadine gazed at it admiringly and voiced their admiration of it. Kendra glanced to him with her green eyes as he received that special smile from the succubus.

Tyra put it up and around her neck before snapping the clasp shut to secure it. It was a perfect match to her newly acquired armor. Blaze barely had time to grin before he was seized in a crushing bear hug by the bigger gargoyle.

"Thank you! Thank you Blaze!" Tyra cried between kisses.

"You're.... welcome.... Tyra.... It.. was.... Nothing... really," he wheezed in reply. Dear Stavros! One of these days his back wouldn't be able to take this anymore and his spine would simply dissolve!

By the time they had reached the inn, it was dark and they were all ready for a rest. Although the gifts had made her happy, Kendra could easily tell something was still bothering the guardian. All of them were soon heading for bed.

"Tyra," Kendra spoke up suddenly within the group. They all drew to a halt in front of their rooms and looked to her, especially Tyra. "If you all don't mind, I'd like to have a private word alone with Tyra in one of the rooms."

They all shared confused looks with each other, but nodded in compliance. When Blaze, Rae, and Nadine entered the room on the left, there was an uncomfortable silence between the succubus and gargoyle. The demon ushered Tyra inside and closed the door behind her with an audible click. Tyra moved over to sit down on the bed and looked to Kendra expectantly.

"Okay Tyra," The demoness said as she turned around and folded her arms beneath those round leather-encased breasts, "What's bothering you? No.. I don't want to hear you deny it, Tyra. Something is eating at you and I want to know what."

Tyra sighed in defeat as her gaze fell to the floor. She remained quiet for a time as she searched for the words. A tear came to her eye in which she quickly wiped away. Kendra, in the meantime, had moved to sit beside her on the bed, slipping an arm about her waist comfortingly.

"I failed, Kendra," Tyra finally confessed both in anguish and in anger, "I failed to get the weapon back. I failed to avenge the deaths of my fellow guardians by getting my claws on Danika!"

Kendra ran her hand up and down Tyra's back reassuringly, "We tried to catch her, Tyra. You did your best, including with us coming along to help."

"I know and nothing can be done about it now," Tyra sighed, "It was a growing feeling within me every moment longer the pursuit took. When Kiora came, she confirmed what I had long since painfully concluded."

"Hey," Kendra whispered as she brushed the tears from Tyra's cheeks now, "You can't win them all, Tyra. Don't you worry though. I have a feeling that you'll have your chance to get it back and avenge your comrades."

"I hope so. But I've become Blaze's guardian now. I don't even want to dare think about failing in that."

Kendra sighed and looked down to study the floor herself. It wasn't a comfortable line of thought for her either. Deep down, she was in constant fear for him because of the way trouble seemed to keep finding them. She was never sure if the others had felt the same way with Blaze, but Tyra had just confirmed that she at least feared such as well.

"Tyra, just don't think about it as much," Kendra said finally, drawing a surprised look from the guardian. "Blaze is a grown man and a capable fighter. The truth remains that we're not always going to be there alongside him. Whatever happens, happens. Whether we like it or not, that is just the way things are sometimes."

The gargoyle nodded as her mood improved and gave the demoness a kind smile. Kendra smiled in returned and leaned in to surprise her blue friend with a deep kiss on the lips. Tyra's eyes bolted wide open in alarm but soon relaxed. No man or woman could resist the supple lips of a sensual succubus for long. Sure enough as the saying goes, Tyra melted into her friend's arms.

"I told you I intended to have a taste of you myself, remember?" the demon purred sexily.

Tyra grinned and nodded that she remembered that night before leaning in to kiss the succubus passionately on the lips with desire. Her hands worked feverishly to push Kendra's leather jacket off of her. With Kendra's help, it was soon laying on the floor. Her fingers already working on the laces to the succubus's top as their tongues mingled hotly in the lustful kiss. With the last lace undone, her top fell away with round brown breasts swinging free.

The gorgeous guardian broke the tongue tying kiss and leaned back and observe Kendra's breasts for the first time up close with wonder. "Damn you have such beautiful tits...."

Kendra smirked, "So I've heard."

Tyra laughed and gave Kendra a reason to moan as she did with a hand seizing one firm globe in a massaging grip. She kissed that slender brown neck hotly before sliding lower to flick that free breast's pale nipple, drawing an even louder sensual moan from her friend and lover. Her bud became erect quickly with arousal much to Tyra's pleasure. The blue beauty teasingly ran one of her sharp fangs up and around that hard little bud, making Kendra gasp and moan hotly for more.

For minutes following, Tyra worshipped those beautiful knockers in an new understanding of Blaze's nose-bleeding adoration of them! Switching from one tit to the other, she flicked her tongue over those sensitive nipples before taking them into her mouth to suck on hungrily. The demoness was soon fidgeting as she grew hotter with arousal with every passing second. Her breathing coming in shorter gasps of ecstasy.

Vanilla nail capped hands soon found Tyra's sides. Her hands sought in frantic pursuit to become the breastplate's undoing, literally. A task she found to be more difficult than she realized to her frustration.

"Maybe we should have left you with the other top," she grumbled. "At least that one was easier to take off."

Both women blinked as they looked at each other before busting out with laughter. Laughter so hard their sides hurt for a few moments. Both shared a grin before they shared a loving kiss briefly. Together they were able to make short work of the straps and free Tyra of the pauldrons. Her breastplate soon followed with those heavy blue breasts bouncing in their sudden freedom. Dark blue nipples were already hard with the gargoyle's intense arousal.

Kendra smirked and teased the gargoyle in a way she hadn't expected it. Her fingers lightly trailed around Tyra's areolas, circling the sensitive flesh around that nipple standing out so taut. Tyra shivered and moaned softly, closing her eyes and enjoying the soft caresses of her breasts. Those fingers would gently move closer to those nipples before sliding away, leaving Tyra to moan in frustration.

"Damn tease," Tyra groaned needfully with a grin.

Kendra smirked and raised an eyebrow, "Damn right I am sweetheart!"

Tyra's chuckle turned to gasps when those toying fingers seized her nipples in a quick attack before beginning to twist those buds gently. With the heightened need of bent up arousal from the teasing, the guardian nearly came right then! Her eyes rolled up as she shook in rapture, but trying to hold back.

The guardian withdrew quickly away from Kendra and slipped off her skirt. She scooted further back onto the bed and spread her legs open from where she sat.

"You wanted a taste," she growled lustfully. "Then come and get it!"

Kendra smirked and ran her tongue enticingly across her supple lips hungrily. Oh this was going to be good, she thought. Standing herself, the demoness slid her pants off slowly to give her blue lover an enchanting look of the curve of her hips and that perfect ass. Then the demoness crawled onto the bed, like a puma stalking its prey in the jungle and ready to pounce!

A loud husky grown ripped through the air as Kendra trailed her tongue up those sweet blue pussy lips with relish. Her pink weapon darted in to tease the inner folds of Tyra's cunt. The busty blue beauty's juices were soon overflowing with the intense arousal as her thumb rubbed that clit. Kendra moaned as she tasted her friend and was happy to find out she tasted as wonderful as she had hoped. Tyra quivered as her left hand groped her own tit while her other hand found purchase on Kendra's head, encouraging the succubus for more.

Kendra knew the anticipation and teasing already had Tyra close to reaching an explosive climax and she went for the kill! Suckling that clit into her mouth, the succubus hummed intently as she drove to fingers inside that constricting pussy. Tyra's eyes certainly rolled back into her head to where the demoness could only see the whites of her eyes and massive blue breasts swaying about as her whole body quaked. A shrieking howl of bliss tore through the room as the gargoyle came in a crushing orgasm that shook her to the soul.

"OH FUCK! SUCK IT! SUCK MY CUNT! DRINK MY CUM!!! OH GOOOOODS!!!!" Tyra continued shrieking as she thrashed about. Kendra purred in satisfaction as she lapped up those sweet juices pouring out of her friend.

The guardian collapsed onto her back, wings fanned out, as she recovered from the intense climax. It had taken so much out of her that she could barely manage to lift her head and see Kendra licking her cum from those pale lips. Kendra brushed those bangs away from her hungry green eyes as she looked up to the busty gargoyle. Crawling with a sensual sway and promise of things to come enough to make any partner wild with desire for her, Kendra moved over the prone woman below. Tyra blinked as she came to out of her post-orgasmic bliss to see the smooth brown lips of a female twat above her and lowering.

"My turn, sweetheart," Kendra cooed coyly.

Kendra laughed in delight as she felt her friend seize her hips eagerly. The gargoyle had thicker fingers than most humanoids. A fact Kendra soon found out to her delight when Tyra slid that thick member into her wet tunnel. The demoness moaned passionately as it was thick enough that it felt like she had a nice slender cock easing deeply into her hot depths. Her lover's tongue soon made her scream in sexual need as her tongue danced about her own clit.

Kendra's high pitched screams continued over the next few minutes in ever increasing frequency and loudness. Her hips lewdly humped back and forth, grinding her pussy into that mouth and meaty finger. Sweat beaded and poured down her perfect brown body and large tits bobbed up and down on her chest.

What happened next, the poor exotic dancer never saw coming. Tyra smirked into that pussy as she hit Kendra with a surprise that had just then formed in her mind for something to try. The hot woman above her squealed when she felt yet another finger join its brother inside those steamy depths. Kendra was just coming down from the feeling of those two fingers, akin to having an extremely thick cock inside her, when she felt something poke her ass. Looking back in dismay, the succubus witnessed that pointed, agile tail of Tyra's pressing to the little star of her beautiful ass. Cleverly slickened by her own pussy juices, Tyra thrust her tail forth to plunge into the tight hole of Kendra's ass.

"OH! YOU BITCH! FUCK! OH DEAR GODS YESSS!!!" Kendra screamed at the top of her lungs in shock as well as euphoria! That tail only got thicker as more and more slid into her ass like a writhing snake. Kendra leaned forward to grip the headboard of the bed tightly as it felt like she was being double-penetrated by two extremely well-hung men. Sweat dripped off of her glistening body as she panted before doing the only thing she could. She rode! Up and down that demoness worked that hot ass on those make-shift cocks. She grit her teeth and rode them like the pro she was, moaning down to Tyra the entire time as she quickly burned towards what she knew would be a cataclysmic climax.

"Fuck me! FUCK ME! GIVE IT TO ME TYRA! POUND MY TWAT AND ASS YOU BEAUTIFUL SLUT! DAMN IT ALL TO THE ABYSS! FUCK YEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!"

A shriek that nearly woke half of the inhabitants of that city block tore through the air and left many wondering if they even truthfully heard that to begin with. But Tyra knew that she had. Cum splashed her face as she drank in the succubus's orgasm greedily. Her friend shivered in multi-orgasmic rapture for a long while before finally her body finally came down. Kendra sighed sensually in a way of saying that was so damn fucking wonderful. The sweaty dancer dropped down next to Tyra as both women were tired from such an intense lesbian encounter with each other.

"Don't you think we should get dressed?" Tyra whispered. "Don't want Blaze to come in on us like this do we?"

Kendra chuckled and shook her head. "No. We're fine. I think Blaze is just fine with the ladies over there."

The demoness was right with her claim. Next door Blaze snored softly with a drowess and catwoman sleeping comfortably in his arms on both sides. Tyra felt better now and shared a smile with her friend before they, too, drifted off to sleep together.

********************

They all awoke ahead of time the following morning. All were surprised to find a breakfast service waiting for them below in the large welcome area. Grabbing a quick bite to eat before they left, Blaze's group was soon out the door and heading towards the city entrance. It was still early enough in the morning that the streets outside the city market were not as crowded and allowed for quick travel.

Kiora stood patiently where she had told them she would be. The avatar smiled a little when she saw them arrive not only on time, but early. Without a word, she waved for them to follow as she turned to walk a broad path leading to Stavros's temple.

Even though the temple looked close in its massive size, they found out soon enough that such a thing could be deceiving to the eye. It took them a couple hours at least to draw within site of the beginning of the temple perimeter. All this time, they had watched the structure grow more formidable and towering as they drew closer. Blaze couldn't stop gawking as he walked. So much that Kendra rolled her eyes and had to put her hand on his shoulder to guide him along the path safely as he stared upwards in awe.

The temple itself was fashioned after the gods of old. Great white columns rose to the sky in effort to try to reach the benevolent occupant above. Pantheons and coliseums dotted the different palaces and gardens that sprawled out everywhere. It was so quiet within. But it did not hold the eerie silence of Nervei, but rather a comforting feeling of peace about it. All of them felt such settle over them and ease the tension they felt.

They did see occupants of the temple. Most were more volarians dressed in simple togas. They went about their business, tending the gardens and maintaining the structures within. However, a few other occupants drew their attention more as they didn't fit in.

"Who is that?" Nadine asked curiously as they passed a garden, containing within a figure robed in white with his back turned to them. The figure paid no attention to them as he looked to be performing some magics with the plants of the garden.

"Oh that is Solinari, son of Paladine and Majere." Kiora stated simply. When she glanced back and saw confusion on their faces, she nodded assuringly to them. "He is a deity of a land very far from our own."

"And him?" Rae nodded to their left.

All of them stopped to look within a pantheon to see a cloaked monk with what looked like a cone hat low over his head. Blaze blinked as he remembered seeing such hats in Shoushan. But what really amazed him how this person hovered above the ground in a seated meditation. Lightning arced from his fingers and eyes before dancing all about the building with wicked crackles.

Kiora watched for a moment before continuing to walk on, dragging the curious onlookers with her reluctantly from the show of power. "Raiden. Is his part of the world, he is known as the ruler of thunder and lightning."

They walked through a large garden as they drew much closer towards the largest structure that looked much like a massive castle hugging the mountainside. All four ladies stumbled to a halt when Blaze simply froze in midstep. Not hearing their steps following, Kiora turned to see what was the matter. Her gaze, along with the others, followed the stricken warrior's eyes to see a blonde beauty laughing as she nakedly frolicked in the fountain near them. Her body was so beautiful, that even Kendra felt a small twinge of envy.

ShadwNinjaX
ShadwNinjaX
1,349 Followers