Blazing Glory Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShadwNinjaX
ShadwNinjaX
1,349 Followers

Kendra's green eyes narrowed as she glanced about the surrounding buildings. She knew where this sad story was going as she had seen a few similar situations arise in the centuries she'd been around. "And I suppose these khuzas don't exactly meet the desired criteria of teaching holy men."

Hakim nodded as they continued walking. "His khuzas spread a vile warped word of Visralar. Meanwhile, other holy teachers began to die or disappear mysteriously until only those wretches were left. Soon all we had were the teachings of violent retribution and the glory of self-sacrifice that contradicted the true word of Visralar, love and forgiveness. Visralar cherishes the beauty of life and its beings but the khuzas have warped many now into believing violence, subjugation of women, and intolerance of non-believers."

"Thus that worm's reaction back there when Blaze criticized Visralar and mentioned Stavros," Kendra sighed. Perhaps they would have been better off in the desert rather than come into this viper's nest of religious fanaticism.

"Through all this, Fathi gained power through taking money from worshippers and becoming richer. Soon no one could oppose his wealth, thugs, and blind followers. My parents saw this for what it was and voiced their concern. Word spread quickly to Fathi and he had them assassinated to quell any started uprising. Others have died in the same manner for the same reasons, making others afraid to stand up to him."

Kendra's hands tightened into fists until her knuckles where nearly white. The powerful demoness was beginning to fill with rising anger. As a creature of the Abyss, she was evil herself. Most would think such matters wouldn't upset her and be petty for thought. But even her kind abided by a code. Evil that they are, they still didn't behave like a bunch of lawless scum like other beings of darkness. Such chaos disgusted her kind. She never condoned the unwarranted slaughter of innocents. The succubus only killed as a matter for survival.

The sensual beauty was lost in thought for a while after that as she relived those memories until Hakim drew up to a stop in front of her. Green eyes glancing upwards, Kendra looked at medium sized building of two stories with a man sleeping on a flying carpet displayed on the sign. The boy looked back to her and smiled before beckoning her on in.

Kendra could only sigh with a troubled feeling that things were going to become messier than they would like...

********************

Blaze relaxed as he lay down upon the bed. An actual bed! It had been so long since he had slept on something so comfortable that he'd almost forgotten what it felt like. After sleeping on the ground for so many days and nights, you can quickly learn to appreciate the simple comfort of a cushy mattress below your back. The last time he laid upon a bed was on Marissa and Clarissa's ship. That last thought made him frown as he hoped they had survived the storm as well.

But now he and his companions rested in comfort for once in the inn called the Gliding Dreams. An odd name to be sure, but the way this bed felt so good he was sure he would be drifting off to the world of dreams soon enough. He couldn't blame his body for being so exhausted. The long trek and Rae, of all times, choosing to have wild uninhibited sex in an alley.

When they had finished, Kendra was nowhere to be found out in the street. Tyra said she had spotted her wandering off with the boy he had saved just before she and Nadine stood guard to make sure none interrupted him and the drowses before partaking in the fun themselves by watching. It was a good thing no one disturbed them, because of the way Rae was any person interrupting them would have been killed to be sure. Fortunately they had Nadine's nose on their side and she was able to track down the succubus's 'delectable', as the catwoman called it, scent to this inn.

"I'm telling you the foods I've seen on the street are amazing," Nadine chirped excitedly to Tyra off to the side. "I can't wait to try everything here. They all smell like a tongue orgasm just waiting to happen!"

"I can't believe you keep that figure of yours with the way you are with food," The big gargoyle laughed.

"Well you know what they say.. Once on the lips, forever on the hips!" The catwoman giggled hysterically. "And I've got plenty of hips, right Blaze?"

"Eh?" Blaze mutter groggily as he opened his eyes to glance over from where he lay. His eyes nearly popped out of their sockets as he got an eyeful of a perfectly shaped fur-covered ass swaying in his face teasingly. Glancing up her hourglass figure, he met Nadine's knowing eyes as she gave over into another giggling fit!

"If that is true, then your hips are like a bottomless pit in the Abyss because we never see it get any bigger," smirked the drowess sitting in the chair with feet propped up on the table. She held a glass filled with a dark red wine and sipped at it, all with the satiated look of a spider queen having fed to her heart's content.

Blaze shifted his uncomfortably aroused crotch a bit as he was forced to agree with Rae. Nadine had a gorgeous figure to be sure. Sitting up on the bed, he looked over to Kendra. The succubus had been oddly quiet ever since they had arrived at the inn. She smiled a bit when she saw they had arrived at the inn, but very few words had come from her since.

Hakim was more than happy to see him as he literally slammed into Blaze and hugged him as hard as he could with his youthful arms. He was a good lad and looked up to him like a big brother. Blaze sighed at that thought and hoped the kid didn't get too fond of his hero, because this warrior was on a mission that would take him far away after all. Either way, he was a likable kid that everybody liked. Even Rae was not overly harsh in her comments as usual. But he noticed whenever Kendra looked at the boy, her smile faded a bit and there was a clear sadness in her eyes. Something was troubling the demoness.

The owner of the inn was grateful to them for what they did for Hakim and vowed that they could stay at the inn free of charge as long as they wished to. Blaze was grateful for that but still wished to help this gentleman has much as he could as far as cleaning dishes or some other chores. His warrior's honor forbade taking full advantage of the charity of others. Kindness should be repaid with more kindness.

The afternoon had been spent following Hakim to the market to get some more food supplies. The Gliding Dreams was well known for being a decent place to eat and always attracted a crowd in the evening. Even Tyra tagged along to help with the heavy lifting. What Hakim said normally took four trips they did in one. Tyra inquired why he had stolen that food when the inn's owner could easily feed him. The boy simply responded that he wouldn't stand for becoming a burden on the old man and would fend for himself.

Blaze sighed as he sat there and thought about that. A brave and honorable notion, but one that could have gotten him killed. Sometimes there is nothing wrong in asking for help, especially when that person is one you know who would be more than happy to assist.

"Blaze..."

"Yes?" He blinked out of his daydreaming, surprised so much that Kendra had spoken up that he jumped slightly along with the others.

"We need to talk... about this tow-" she began before a knock on the door interrupted her. With a scowl that sent chills down his spine, the succubus turned around and threw open the door.

Two large men with turbans stood there looking down at Kendra with their arms folded across the large muscular expanse of their chests. Their eyes glowered with indifference at the woman standing in front of them so boldly. Kendra's eyebrow in the meantime twitched with irritation as she looked between the both of them.

"Well what the hell do you want? OUT WITH IT!" the demoness barked harshly. Both men's arms dropped slightly from their chests in shock that she spoke to them in such a way.

"Woman! How dare you! Know your place wench!" roared the one on the left as he lashed out with quickness that surprised Blaze, not having suspected such behemoths capable of such speed. Fast as they were, the demoness' one hand caught the giant meaty fist instantly. The large man suddenly cried out in pain as the popping of knuckles and bones breaking brought him to his knees as the succubus squeezed with her demonic strength.

"My place is right here, over scum.... scum like you that think I am unworthy to even speak just because of my sex. As luck would have it, you have caught me in a very fine mood to kill in the bloodiest fashion imaginable. Now tell me what you're here for... lest I crush something more valuable to you other than every bone in your bodies, hmm?" She hummed suggestively with a quirked brow.

Both men caught the hint clear as day as they swallowed nervously, hands dropping slightly to their crotches in reaction. "Fathi has learned of your coming to our city and wishes to meet with you. He is excited to meet newcomers and hear news from the outside world," the guard still standing said swiftly.

Before Kendra could snarl an angry response, Blaze chimed in, "We would be more than happy to oblige his courtesy. Where and when?"

"Tomorrow night, at his palace. He is having a lavish dinner prepared for all of you as we speak."

"Alright then. We shall clean ourselves up and make ready to look proper for the honorable occasion given for us. We will find our way there shortly after. Please leave directions for us downstairs."

"Mostly certainly, sir," they both said in unison with a deep bow before leaving swiftly, one clutching his broken hand painfully as they went.

Blaze sighed as Kendra angrily slammed the door after the men. Tyra and Nadine shared a concerned look while Rae looked on with a cool gaze. "Now before you get us well kicked out of this town by cracking a few more bones, Kendra... Mind you inform us what you were about to say that has your feathers ruffled? And how it has to deal with those men just then that made your anger rise suddenly," inquired the drowess with steely red eyes.

The succubus glanced over to Rae and met the other's gaze. Both shared a look of understanding and the bond that had formed between the two women of evil races. Kendra hadn't fooled Rae for one moment that her anger towards the men had been from simple frustration. She had snapped when she heard the religious rhetoric. The image of a younger Hakim crying over his parents' corpses had flashed through her mind at that moment and her temper snapped. Blaze's voice had brought her back from spraying the hallway with those men's' blood.

"We've stumbled into a town full of dangerous fanatics... as I learned from Hakim," she answered them as she looked about.

"Fanatics? Of which variety?" Nadine asked nervously.

"The most dangerous kind, religious fanatics," she sighed with a shake of her head. "We should have surmised as much from the actions of that merchant towards Hakim earlier."

Blaze frowned as he sat up more while digesting this information. "True enough. No god worthy of fierce loving devotion and praise would approve of such actions. So this fanaticism is the town's religion?"

The succubus shook her head, "No, this isn't organized stupidity like many other religions. This is just a ragtag group that are using force and fear to have their way with the people and gradually trying to warp their mindsets into accepting things the way they've become. I've seen this happen before..."

"And more than likely word has spread of our defiance towards said establishment these fanatics have put in place," Tyra sighed.

Kendra nodded, "This Fathi is their leader and one responsible for the assassination many who dared oppose him and his lackeys, including Hakim's parents."

Four heads snapped to Kendra more attentively with that statement and looks darkened as she nodded that it was true. Everyone had come to like the boy so much that this news riled their anger.

"Well then," Blaze said with a wry smile, "it seems we have a snake infestation the town is in need ridding of. Let's go meet the snake's head cordially and then come back to plan on how to remove it."

Rae hissed approvingly as her eyes glowed all the more brightly in eagerness along with everyone else. "Xas... and then raise some bloody hell..."

*******************

Blaze cleared his throat as he stepped up to the gate of the largest building complex within the town. They were not even in the building yet but at the front entrance, to what it seemed was a large inner courtyard that lead up to the sizable mansion on the other side. Looking through the bars, he could see lush plants in a garden that reminded him slightly of the one Stavros had in his abode. He could see the source of the rushing sound in an extravagantly carved fountain placed here and there throughout the grounds. Apparently Fathi had no problem using the wealth he stole from this town for his own hedonistic pleasure, he thought grimly.

He glanced behind himself to the others as the guard approached to let them inside. They had used the day prior to ready themselves properly for the occasion in formal attire. They did not want to show up looking like a ragtag group of adventurers covered in filth. More than likely they would have been turned away for such disrespect and lost any chance to gain insight on the layout of the grounds for their assault.

Nadine had always been well prepared for situations like this and now wore her white dress that hugged her furry curves beautifully. Tyra chose to wear her golden armor as a military-like formality by rationalizing that she was Blaze's guardian after all. Kendra and Rae and swiped some of the gold from their group funds and made their way into the town prior after hearing from Hakim of the town's superior tailors and speed in trade.

The end result of their demands at the dress shops were an instant nosebleed that left him out cold the following morning for a few hours! Looking back now over his shoulder at them now, it was almost hard to not pass out again. It was almost as if they really wanted to insult the fanatical beliefs of Fathi's group concerning women and modest clothing. Knowing it would be fully dark at the time of the private dinner, the drowess had taken full advantage to give her obsidian black skin some air. And boy did she ever!

Death's Mistress stood behind him now in a sleeveless silver-colored dress that was low cut on her chest to barely contain her firm breasts while displaying ample cleavage. The one piece dress fell all the way to her shins with a slit up the right side to show her tantalizing leg. Tyra had jokingly quipped to the assassin that she was dressed to kill. Rae simply smiled in a chilling fashion as she pulled the slit aside and higher to reveal a silver garter holding multiple small daggers.

Kendra was true to her nature as a succubus and created the most sexually arousing dress possible. The demoness wore a one piece dress. The top encircled her neck with a choker that extended down her chest and expanded out to cover the succubus's large breasts. It continued only a little further down in the front before ending suddenly leaving the smooth expanse of her belly bare. Her skirt covered the curvature of her perfect ass in its near ankle length reach. Two slits along its length up both sides to reveal sensual thighs and gorgeous long legs. The most astounding part of the dress was that the top was nearly backless except for the small amount of material connecting the top to her skirt, showing off the alluring curving slope of soft almond brown skin of her back. The demoness liked this feature the best as she allowed her wings to be released and uninhibited. She wanted Fathi to know what she was and have the fear of having a demon in his midst.

Kendra noticed him looking at her over his shoulder for quite some time and chuckled with a wink to him. He cleared his throat again as he looked forward with the sound of the guard unlocking the gate. He felt a soft breath by his ear that made him blink as the door swung open.

"Don't worry lover... I'll fuck you in this outfit in due time," the succubus purred sexily into his ear before giving it a soft kiss. By Stavros, what a woman!

As they stepped inside, they were greeted by the unexpected. Kneeling before them, as a servant would a master, was a woman. But this woman was not like any that they had seen before in this town. Her skin was a green like the leaves of the jungle they remembered from weeks before. Long waves of luscious dark green hair fell down her back and about her shoulders. The woman was not wearing much to cover her luscious figure. Loose baggy leggings made out of such a fine beautiful material that he could make out the shape of her legs beneath its cover. Barely restraining full firm breasts was a strapless top made of the same material that left her stomach exposed like Kendra. Fine jewelry adorned her hair, wrists, and ankles. He was surprised that out of everyone present, she was the only one barefoot.

Kendra hissed softly behind him as the green skinned beauty looked up with bright blue eyes. "So that's how the bastard did it..."

He was about to inquire what the succubus was so up-in-arms about all of a sudden, but she quickly turned around to speak quietly to the ladies behind her. By her swift words and their looks of shock turning to grim seriousness, he started becoming uneasy about this.

"Welcome. Master Fathi has been looking forward to meeting you this evening," the green skinned beauty spoke in a soft voice. She rose from her kneeling position to stand before him. Turning aside, she extended an arm towards the mansion in gracious cordiality. "Please follow me."

The gate banged harshly as the guard closed it and locked it with his key as they began to follow the unusual woman through the lush gardens. She seemed to almost blend in with the green surroundings of the lush garden. The variety of plants all around made him feel as if he were truly back in the jungle of the Amazons once again.

He felt a soft yet firm hand grasp his and pull back to slow him down. He looked over his shoulder to meet his lover's serious eyes as the others passed them by. Something was seriously wrong. As the others followed their chaperone, Blaze dropped back with Kendra a little so they could speak more privately out of earshot.

"What is it?"

Kendra drew up close to his side, sliding her arm about his as they walked together. "She's a Janni..."

Blaze felt the bumps on his skin rise with the chill that ran up his spine. He didn't know what that was, but her whispered tone with a hint of fear told him they were dealing with one of the worst situations of their journey so far. "What is a 'janni'?"

"She's a genie, a supernatural being made of the four elements. There are many more types of genies that are far more powerful than the Janni, but she is powerful nonetheless."

Blaze glanced back towards the genie that they were following now through the wide doors of the palisade, "If she is so powerful, why is she acting like a servant of this Fathi?"

"Probably because she actually is," the demoness sighed, "because he probably has ensnared her. You can bind some genies to your will by either using mystical devices or taking possession of the object that is their connection to this realm. It can be many things from an oil lamp to a simple glass bottle."

Glancing about at all of the fine furniture and draperies putting on a display of supreme wealth as they walked through the quiet hallways, he glanced down to her concerned eyes. "And what can he make her do as his servant?"

"Grant him wishes. Some tales in this world only say three, but we demons know better. Once captured and enslaved, a genie can grant almost any wish you want forever until freed. They have their limits of power, but those are few and far in-between. Demons have coveted such a power but never attained it. Often the genies killed the demons before they could entrap them. Even I may not be a match for her if he turns her full power upon us."

ShadwNinjaX
ShadwNinjaX
1,349 Followers
123456...9