Blazing Glory Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShadwNinjaX
ShadwNinjaX
1,349 Followers

Evalyn tossed her head about now, whipping her long dark hair around as the pleasant burning only continued to grow. "Oh gods that feels as good as fucking my pussy if not better! Don't stop! Don't you dare stop fucking my ass you damn wonderful human!"

Her tail twitched within his hand as each thrust was greeted with a thrust of her own back towards him. Letting go of that tail, Blaze grasped her hips with both hands now as his pale cock rapidly fucked that furry ass. Each thrust created a nice slap of flesh growing louder and more rapid with each passing moment as the two lovers got into the rhythm.

"Do it! Do it! Do it!" The pantherwoman chanted passionately with tears flowing from her eyes. This bliss filling her was incredible! "Uh! Uh! More! More! Ohhhh! Mooooreeee!"

That keening wail signaled to the human that she was getting closer to that cascade over that cliff's edge in her body. Her eyes focused forward finally to see those wet fingers of Kali playing with herself. Licking her lips, the mature lycan grabbed the younger beauty and pulled her in close. Her fingers pulled Kali's away before spreading those pink lips for her tongue to lap at hungrily.

"Oh fuck yes! Eat my pussy!" Kali moaned as she raised her ass off the ground to hump that rough tongue diving deep inside her. She wailed loudly as that tongue was so different from Blaze's and expertly hit spots only a female of Evalyn's experience would know.

Blaze was living up to his name by that moment as those hard slaps were coming with each second as the toned warrior thrust into her ass. Sweat was now dripping off his body as he used that conserved energy so far through this night of sex to fuck Eva's ass to try and make her first anal experience one she would never forget. Her ass was still tight around him with those muscles milking that shaft for the prize she desperately wanted to feel fill her.

Evalyn's eyes went red with animal lust as she gasped for air with each thrust before she latched onto Kali's clit and suckled hard. The catwoman went into a screaming fit at the assault on the sensitive bud and her juices flowed more freely out of her pussy. Eva's tongue swirled around that clit moments later and Kali shrieked in orgasm.

"I'm cumming! Drink my cum, EVA! Yes! YES! YESSSS!" Her hand shot out to grip the back of Eva's head with a handful of hair and shove her face into her pussy, spraying her childhood friend's face and mouth with her cum.

The pantherwoman moaned lustily as she hungrily swallowed Kali's sweet nectar as her body was rocked forward repeatedly from the pounding she was taking. Her breasts swayed beneath her beautifully with each thrust as her eyes looked to the sky with her unleashed primal roar of ecstasy that ripped through her. Her body jerked and clenched at Blaze's cock tightly. Her cum cascaded out of her cunt to drench the sand around her knees. Unable to resist any longer as he buried himself as deeply as he could before his cum spurted deeply into the pantherwoman's ass.

Evalyn gasped as she felt his seed pour into her and fill her to seal their pact. "Oh heavens that jizm is hot," she moaned sensually.

Blaze fell backwards as his chest heaved for breath as he had been putting as much effort into it as he would running a full sprint. His cock slid out of Evalyn's sweet ass with a wet pop before his rump landed on the sand. With a soft thud he fell onto his back exhausted. He looked to the sky and wiped the sweat from his eyes as he couldn't believe the turn of events the night had taken.

It wasn't long before the chill of the ocean air became more noticeable to his naked, wet body. Before the human could shiver, two buxom furry bodies cozied up to him on both sides. Their warm bodies almost felt like blankets as they wrapped their legs and arms about him affectionately.

"We'll keep you warm for the night so you can get some rest for tomorrow," Kali smiled to him before kissing his ear tenderly. "My life mate."

"Life mate?!" Blaze blinked wide at her words and looked to the catwoman. The Hellcat lay there having already fallen to sleep in exhaustion and wouldn't be able to clarify if he had misheard.

Glancing to his other side, he saw Evalyn looking at him with a sly, knowing smile. "Yes, life mate. As you are also my life mate now, dear Richard. I suppose you may have had your other head thinking for you at the time, but the pact is still binding. You took Kali's virginity and also my anal virginity. We now belong to you and your pride, lover."

Oh shit....

********************

Small tendrils of smoke from the campfires still climbed into the air as sound of distant chaos filled the air. The only other sounds were the work of the dwarves, elves, and lycans injured just enough to have to stay back from the battle for the time being. In the meantime, they worked at a feverish pace as best their injuries would allow at fletching arrows and sharpening steel-edged weaponry for their comrades to use.

Blaze sighed as he walked along through the generally quiet camps far behind the front lines. Most of the elves, dwarves, and lycans had risen and formed up rank before the sun had risen in the morning hours. Silently they had moved out to the front line to ready themselves for the oncoming onslaught of Koas's army once more. He burned with frustration in not being with them out there. All of them were fighting and dying to protect their homes and those they hold dear from the invading brutality.

The young warrior decided to make himself useful rather than sit around and rest with the others as they had been ordered to. He would go to those who were fletching and sharpening to ask if they needed another hand to assist them. He found out quickly that what Evalyn mentioned in the evening prior was true and many knew instantly who he was. Word had spread of the human male who has personally drawn the full wrath of the goddess that threatened their peaceful lives.

They looked to him with awe and respect that made him uncomfortable as he felt he was simply doing what any good person would do. He reflected on himself that he now simply wanted to be a hero for those who needed one to fight for them. A god he was not and did not deserve such admiration. Blaze's master had often spoken how his peers had treated him like a warrior god as well.

"I am nothing more than I am and such ideas only serve to inflate the ego of the unaware. That sense of fame and glory ultimately leads any warrior to ruin. Those who truly deserve such accolades are those who do not wish for it while performing their good services to their fellow man."

He remembered those words well and how they made much more sense now. But seeing the hope that filled their eyes knowing they had him there and on their side was something he could not bring himself to crush by denying their feelings. Instead he sat next to them and worked with them to fletch or sharpen while sharing a few stories about his adventures. Irritatingly enough, they always seemed to get a laugh out of when he got to the parts where the ladies beat him senseless in their tantrums of jealousy.

Jealousy. The thought made him remember the last evening when he walked back into camp with his new life mates. He waited for the sound beating to come but strangely enough they were not angry. In the beginning they all had a resigned look like this was simply to be expected of their human lover. The baffled Blaze could only watch in amazement as their expressions turned into pleased expressions quickly as if they were welcoming new friends into their sisterhood.

Nadine was the most happy as she tightly embraced her sister in a hug that looked to crush every bit of air out of the red furred beauty.

"We're both life mates now to the same man! I couldn't find a better lycan to share him with than my own little sister!" Nadine mewed as her tail swayed back and forth rapidly in her joy.

Kali gasped in a breath before smiling to them all. She was apparently relieved to have been accepted by all of them. Her golden eyes looked to her older sister before a knowing smile appeared on both their faces.

"Mom is so going to kill him," they both said in unison before they bubbled over in laughter. Blaze simply felt all the blood drain from his body! That thought still sent shivers running down his body. He needed to remember to bring Kendra along as an added safety measure or else be shred to pieces by the famous tigerwoman.

"Are you listening to me?! Get over here now!" a harsh voice finally drew him out of his daydreaming as he walked along.

The young warrior stumbled to a halt as he looked around him. It was late afternoon and the sun was beginning to get low on the horizon, turning the sky an uneasy red. Pained cries of agony filled his hearing as he looked upon dozens of bodies lying on blankets upon the ground nearby. He looked to the source to see a male elf in a red tunic trying to hold down another male elf thrashing about on a makeshift table. A stocky male dwarf powerfully held the man's legs from kicking that ultimately kept the screaming elf from falling off. He'd wandered into the medical portion of the encampment without realizing it!

"I can't hold him down and work on him at the same time! Help me for bloody sake and hold down his arms!"

Blaze hurried over to the elf and forcefully grabbed both the man's arms and put all his weight into holding them down. He gasped as he was taking everything he had to barely hold the elven warrior in place. Blaze grimaced as he looked down upon the exposed torso of the man beneath to see numerous jagged pieces of metal sticking out as blood readily oozed out of the wounds. The metal looked almost as if it had belonged to a sword but forcefully shattered back into his exposed body. The force to have done so must have been incredible!

He soon realized why the tunic the elf who had yelled at him wore was red because he was soaked through in blood. The stern looking elf quickly grabbed a small scalpel to begin carefully cutting out each piece before quickly inspecting for any internal damage that needed addressing. He couldn't understand half of what this elven surgeon was doing with all of his tools, wrappings, and salves. But Blaze knew that every time he made a cut the elf below him howled in such horrible agony that Blaze's arms began to tremble.

"W-why..." Blaze stuttered in his speech, surprised at how shaky and hoarse it sounded. "Why can't you heal him with magic?"

The elven doctor shot him a fierce glare before looking back down to his work. "Magic? We don't have it and I am one of the few here trained to do this kind of work!"

"How is that possible?" He heard his distant voice plead to them.

The surgeon simply ignored the question while concentrating on his patient below him. The dwarf looked up to Blaze with a look of pity at the human.

"Because all healers have already exhausted themselves, lad. They need rest to restore their magic but each day takes a greater toll on their ability than can be recovered. Each day their time lessens in which they can help."

He couldn't believe the words he was hearing from the dwarf. He had feared magic for so long but had come to see how much it could help people in need through his journey. He owed his life many times over to magic. And when it was needed most to be the miracle they needed, it was nowhere to be found to save the life of this one person.

This wasn't what he had always dreamed about as a child. Riding in as the hero to vanquish all the evil foes that dared bring harm to the innocent. By his side were others who fought with the same goal to protect those they cared about. They would decimate their enemies and all return home in triumph. All of this suffering, screaming, and blood. It was too much! It wasn't supposed to be like this!

"Damn it all!" The elven surgeon growled as the elven warrior suddenly gurgled and began to spew blood in large amounts from his mouth, "His thrashing must have caused these few here on his chest to pierce his lungs!"

Blaze almost recoiled away from the table as the spit up blood splashed his chest and arms. He managed to keep his trembling arms placed as the surgeon quickly set about trying to address the chest wounds. Blaze looked down and met the wide blue eyes of the elf below him finally and froze. He wanted to look away. Dear gods, he just wanted to look away but couldn't as the man's breaths become weakened in their wet, feeble gasps.

Though he could not speak, the elf's eyes spoke clearly enough to Blaze. I don't want to die, they pleaded. Please don't let me die here. I want to live. Blaze wanted to will the man strength to keep fighting for life with his own eyes. He could only watch in horror as the light began to slowly fade from the elf's eyes. The light in them extinguished with one last weak exhale of breath before they stared up to him frozen in death.

The surgeon's fist slammed into the table in frustration as he lost his patient despite his best attempts. It had likely been a futile effort to begin with but it was still his duty to try and save as many as he could when brought to him. He felt the comforting pat on his lower back from the dwarf assistant.

He reached over to gently close the lids over those open eyes with his fingertips, "Rest now, my brother. Surely you are in a better place than this hell you have left behind."

When the surgeon looked up to thank the human for his help, he blinked in surprise to see that the young man was gone. He was about to go check on the boy as he seemed troubled through this experience before a shout grabbed his attention as another injured soul was brought from the front lines. The elf sighed as he readied himself once again to try and prevent more blood from forever staining this land with his two hands.

********************

The Silver Enchantress sighed as she pushed the flap aside of her tent to quickly make her way back to helping the injured. All of the other magical healers were still resting inside their small tents to try and recover as much magic as they could. Her eyes were hardened as she had soon far too much suffering already and simply wanted this war to end with their enemy's complete destruction.

Callista felt the small distant rumble of her magic's destructive power but could not reach it after that incident in the royal palace. If she could understand her magic better, she would gladly have gone to the front lines to devastate Koas's army with every killing magic she could muster. Unfortunately, that side of her magic was still a mystery to her despite her attempts to capture and harness it.

The beautiful female elf had instead made use of her best talent in healing. As always she found that side of her magic to be a bottomless cave that reached down into the Abyss itself. She never seemed to exhaust the power in the slightest. The only reason she needed brief periods of rest was a more physical need than magical.

Silver bangs swayed over those closed eyes as she shook her head. Who was she to have this much power? What was she? That was the question she always continued to ask herself lately. With a small huff of frustration she opened her eyes to the darkening dusk sky over the camp around her. She was very near to the medical area and needed to focus on those at hand that needed her help.

A small shuffle drew her gaze down to a shadowed figured stumbling towards her in the growing darkness. It slowly stumbled forward as if in a daze while staring down at its raised arms before it. Her eyes narrowed to adjust as she quickly moved towards the figure. Someone wounded shouldn't be up and moving about like this!

Her breath caught as she froze in her step when she came close enough to finally see who the figure was. Haunted, empty eyes stared through her as if she didn't exist as crimson blood dripped off arms soaked in it. In that moment, her eyes could tell what had happened and her heart simply leapt to her throat.

"Blaze... Oh gods no..."

********************

Nadine chirped happily as she stuffed a few carefully wrapped bundles of dried meat and fish into a travel sack. Kali could only smile in wonder at her older sister as she hadn't changed despite her adventure. She couldn't help but envy her sister a bit as she watched her orange-haired sibling talk happily with Rae and Tyra as they gathered a few more supplies from the army's supply wagons.

Nadine had made such wonderful friends in her adventure while many others awaited her back home in their village. Kali still did not have any friends outside of Dio and Evalyn. Nadine had been to different lands and seen many different places while this war had been the furthest excursion Kali had ever been on. But she was beyond jealousy now as she had learned that simply did not get her anywhere. Her dear older sister had brought the love of her life to her after all. And now she was finally Blaze's lifemate and it was something to be thankful to her sister for. Along with him came the friendships of the other women as well.

"Kali!" A voice hissed to her urgently. Her golden eyes lifted to see Kaiman quickly shouldering his way past the throng of returning soldiers to them. Her smile slowly faded from her face by the stern look on the gatorman's face in his approach. What had she done wrong now? She had seen to the resting and supply preparation of Blaze's party for the next part of their journey. Those had been Dio's orders for her as a way to keep her out of the field of war for the day. At least that is what she frustratingly suspected of the orders.

Rising from where she sat as the others looked to the approaching lycan as well, she began to feel a sense of panic that she had somehow done something grievously wrong and Kaiman was fetching her to receive a stern scolding from Dio. This was something she would not enjoy having to go through if it was the truth.

"What is it, Kaiman?" She asked, her voice hesitating in revealing her nervousness. "I'm seeing to Blaze's group just as Dio ordered."

"Follow me. Now."

The gatorman simply turned after stating those words without question that they were to be obeyed and swiftly. Kali looked back to her new companions and older sister with a wary look before giving a wry smile and shrugging as she quickly fell in behind the second-in-command of the lycan army. It was almost difficult to keep up with him as he set forth with an urgent pace as he had come to her in.

"Kaiman! What is this all about? I did what Dio asked. Is this about something else I've done?" She inquired nervously as she followed.

The scaly back of the gatorman was her only answer as he moved forward, hissing dangerously at those that threatened to get in the way of his path. Lycans yelped and staggered out of his wrathful path. Astonished gazes followed her and Kaiman as they must be wondering as much as Kali. It was unheard of to see the normally cool and collected second-in-command in such an angry state.

Right as they reached Dio's command tent, her heart leapt into her throat as she wondered if Dio had found out about her becoming Blaze's life mate. Was he furious that she had chosen to be with a human? As Kaiman pulled aside the tent flap and motioned her inside, the catwoman very nearly considered turning around and making a run for it to escape. She was not fearful of his anger, but more afraid he would be disappointed in her. To have someone she loved so dearly be disappointed in her would hurt more than any form of anger ever could. Kali still stepped inside as something compelled her to do this or regret it later. It was much worse than either anger or disappointment.

"No..." she sobbed as she fell to her knees by Dio's side as he lay just inside the tent, his massive hand holding in his guts from the massive slash across his torso. Blood was pouring from the wound and she could see his breaths were already very weak.

ShadwNinjaX
ShadwNinjaX
1,349 Followers
1...45678...10