Bless Me Father, For I Have Sinned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,802 Followers

But Nicole couldn't study. She stripped her clothes off and began to masturbate again. This was becoming a daily habit for her now and on some days she had to get off more than once. Steve was having the same problem too. A day couldn't pass without him jacking off to the lovely fantasy of his beautiful daughter. He too knew he had to do something to put an end to this and he better do it soon.

Over the next week Nicole took all of her final exams. She did quite well too. Then came the big day. Her graduation. They had to be at the high school gym at 10:00am for the ceremony. Nicole and her father arrived early. Steve wanted a good seat so he could take plenty of pictures as she walked in her cap and gown as she carried her diploma. As Steve waited he looked at all of the other high school girls. There were some sharp ones but none like his daughter. He couldn't imagine jacking off to any of them. He wondered why he was jacking off to his daughter.

The ceremony started. There were speakers and guest speakers. Then there was a slide presentation of the students last 4 years of school. Steve was so proud every time Nicole's picture would flash on the screen. Then they played a memorial for Nicole's mom. It was wonderful. For the first time Steve didn't feel sad, instead he was happy for his daughter. Finally they began passing out diplomas.

The principal handed Nicole her diploma and she marched down the red carpet towards her dad. Steve was snapping picture after picture. The whole time he was snapping pictures he was imagining she was walking down the carpet towards him wearing just heels. His cock was now swelling in his pants and was becoming uncomfortable. As she passed him he watched as she walked away. He could see her ass wiggling as she walked. Then something terrible happened to Steve. He came in his pants right there at the ceremony. He covered his lap hoping nothing would leak through. He excused himself and went to the bathroom. After Steve cleaned himself up he met his daughter in the commons. They chatted with some of her friends and their parents.

Soon they were on their way home. Nicole was no longer in school. She had to get to the local community college to pick classes for the fall quarter. On the way home they decided to stop at a fast food restaurant for lunch. They got burgers and fries and went home. They lounged around all day and just relaxed.

Steve had been contemplating something but was a bit apprehensive about it. He thought about going to his church to go to confession. He had not been to confession since his wife was killed and thought that maybe he could confess his un holy desires about his daughter to the priest. Finally Steve said to his daughter "I'm going to go to confession Saturday, do you want to go with me?" Nicole looked at her dad and said "yes" as she had thought about confessing her thoughts and feelings about her dad with the priest also. Steve looked at the church flier and told Nicole that confessions were heard from 12:00- 1:00pm Saturday. But this was still Thursday.

Nicole's body was in charge of her now. She just couldn't stop masturbating to the fantasy of her father. It was the same for Steve too. Steve was cumming more now than when his wife was fucking him all the time. That night when they went to bed they each got off. It was the same thing on Friday night too. They each new they had to do something about it and confession seemed logical.

Finally Saturday morning came. Steve dressed in a nice suit and dress pants and Nicole dressed in a nice skirt and blouse. They ate a quick lunch and watched TV and then it was time to leave for the church. All morning long Nicole asked herself if this was the right thing to do. She asked herself "how do I tell a priest I have fantasies about my dad?" Then she wondered what if the priest asks questions?? She was a bit frightened but she knew she had to do it to give herself piece of mind. She thought talking about it to someone holy and sacred like her priest would rid her of these temptations and desires.

On the way there Steve began asking himself the same questions. He was a little nervous and actually scared. The drive seemed to take forever. Not a word was said the whole way there. They pulled up to the church and parked the car. They walked up to the steps of the church and then proceeded to climb them up to the doors. Steve pulled open the door for his daughter to enter. He had no idea she was going to confess the same thing as him. They went in and knelt down and began to pray. It was almost 1:00pm now and there were only a couple in front of them. They waited their turn. The first confessional opened up and Nicole motioned for her father to go first. Steve got up and walked past her and went into the confessional while Nicole sat in the pew and prayed.

As Steve was kneeling in the confessional it was dark as the priest had the small window closed. He was so glad there was an opaque piece of linen so he wouldn't have to look at the priest face to face. All he would be able to see is the silhouette of the priest. He waited and waited and finally the priest slid the window opened. Steve whispered "Bless Me Father, For I Have Sinned. My last confession was two years ago."

Steve did not know who the priest was. He had heard it was someone new so he felt a little more at ease about what he was going to say. Father Joseph said "my son what brings you here today, what do you wish to confess?"

Steve told the priest that he used the lords name in vane a few times. Father Joseph said "and is that all?"

"UuuHhh...ah...no, father," Steve said in a hushed voice because he knew his daughter was in the other confessional on the other side of Father Joseph. Steve could see the silhouette of the priest sitting there.

"Go on," the priest said.

"Father, I don't know how to explain this or even if I should explain this but I have had some very wrong feelings lately," Steve said.

The priest's reply was, "What do you mean?"

Steve was scared, but his cock was stirring in his pants at the same time.

"Go on," the priest mumbled.

Steve mustered up the courage and whispered, "I have been having lustful thoughts and fantasies about my daughter."

There was a moment of silence. The priest whispered "I see. Go on tell me more..."

Steve asked the priest, "What do you want to know, Father?"

The priest asked, "How long has this been going on?"

Steve replied, "About a year."

Father Joseph then asked Steve, "Have you had any sexual contact with her?"

Steve's answered quickly, "No."

Then the priest asked Steve an unusual question. He asked Steve, "Tell me your fantasy of your daughter including all the details so I can try to sort this out."

Steve paused for a second. The priest told Steve not to be afraid that this is all confidential information. That made Steve feel a little better. Then Steve began to whisper.

"Father, my daughter is so beautiful. Ever since I lost my wife I have been counting on my daughter more and more I lay on my bed at night and I imagine her standing on my dresser slowly and seductively stripping for me."

With that Steve heard the priest shift around in his room. Steve watched as Father Joseph repositioned himself in his chair as if he was making himself more comfortable.

"Then she begins to touch herself as she removes her bra and panties."

The priest said, "And this turns you on?"

"Yes father" Steve whispered.

Again he heard the priest stirring in the confessional. "Go on," the priest whispered.

Steve continued. "Then she takes her breast in her hand and lifts it to her face and she licks her own nipple." By now Steve's cock was rock hard. He needed to relieve the pain in his groin so he unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. Then Steve whispered, "I imagine she is crawling up between my legs moving ever so closer." Steve couldn't help it. He began jerking his cock right there in the confessional. He looked at the shadow of the priest in the opaque window and saw something that utterly shocked him.

He saw a silhouette of the priest sitting there...and he was stroking his cock! And it was huge. My god Steve thought it has to be at least 10 inches long, and it was towering!

"Continue," the priest whispered. Steve felt ashamed but turned on at the same time so he said. "I picture her tongue licking up and down my hard cock, and then taking all of my manhood into her mouth." Steve began stroking his hard cock even faster. "Then I picture her climbing up on me lowering her pussy onto my cock until I'm all the way in her." Again Steve looked in at the priest and his jacking tempo quickened.

"Go on," the priest mumbled.

Then Steve told the priest "I hold on to her hips as she bounces up and down on my cock the whole time I'm thrusting in and out of her tight wet pussy."

When Steve finished that phrase he began to cum...right there in the confessional. He knew he was shooting his seed on the wall that stood between him and the priest. When he whispered to the priest that he cums in his daughter he looked in the window and saw the priests towering cock begin to spurt. Steve tucked his cock back into his pants and zipped up.

At this point Steve was really worried. The priest made some commotion for a few moments. Then he said to Steve "for your penance you will say 9 Our Fathers and 9 Hail Mary's plus you will come here to the church next Friday night at 7:30pm for counseling with me to rid these demons from your body." Steve was nervous about what just happened but agreed and went out to the pews to pray and wait for his daughter. While he was praying he wondered what Father Joseph meant by "ridding his body of demons" meant?

It was now Nicole's turn to confess. As she waited in the dark in her confessional she too was nervous. She had no clue of what her own father had just confessed. As she knelt there, Father Joseph slid the confessional window open. She too was glad there was a white piece of linen separating her from the holy priest. Nicole began, "Bless Me Father, For I Have Sinned. My last confession was 2 years ago." Nicole began confessing her sins, "Father, I have used the Lord's name in vain many times and I'm very sorry. Also I disobeyed my father a couple of times and for that I am very sorry too."

Father Joseph's replied, "And is that all?"

Nicole felt ashamed. There was a pause and Father Joseph again asked her if she had any other sins to confess. Again there was a long pause.

Then she whispered, "I have one more sin to confess, Father."

"Go ahead" Father Joseph replied.

Nicole was getting flustered and really nervous. But then she finally began to speak. "Father, I have been having very wrong and wicked thoughts."

"What do you mean?" the priest asked.

"I know it is wrong," Nicole whispered "but I have been thinking of my father in a romantic and sexual way."

Father Joseph seemed a bit shocked as he sat in his room hearing her confession. He thought to himself, "Could this be the daughter of the man he had just listened to?"And if it was did her father know she was confessing this?" Father Joseph asked her "does your father know about your feelings?"

"No" Nicole whispered.

"Tell me all the details of your fantasies so I can try to sort this out," Father Joseph whispered. Nicole heard the priest shifting around in his room she too could see his silhouette through the linen. She was embarrassed but she knew she had to tell. "He is just a perfect man father" Nicole whispered. "Ever since mom died he treats me with respect and honor. He always puts me first and takes care of me."

The priest whispered, "Tell me about your sexual fantasies," as he repositioned himself in his room.

"When I lay in bed at night father, I wish he is laying right there next to me. When I think of that I get goose bumps on my skin and feel like jolts of electricity are rushing through my body."

As she said that she did feel jolts of electricity rushing through her body. She felt her nipples stiffening and her pussy getting wet. Nicole tried to fight the feeling but it just got stronger as she continued to speak. Again father Joseph asked her to continue.

"Father," Nicole whispered, "when I touch my breasts and pinch my nipples I close my eyes and imagine it is my dad's mouth on them." With that Nicole instinctively reached up and caressed her breasts through her blouse and gently pinched her nipples. She couldn't believe she was so turned on in church especially telling the holy priest about her sinful thoughts. Nicole unbuttoned the top three buttons and slid her hand under her bra cup and squeezed her breast.

"Then, Father, as I rub my pussy with my fingers I so desperately wish it was my dad's tongue licking me." Nicole could not contain herself anymore. She reached up under her skirt and rubbed her pussy through her sodden panties. Her panties were soaking wet. She began a rhythmic rubbing motion over her wet pussy as she spoke to the holy priest.

"Oh, Father," Nicole moaned out realizing she needed to be a little more quiet. "Then I picture my dad crawling up on top of me and kissing me while I feel his cock on my wet pussy."

Nicole looked at the silhouette through the white material and what she saw surprised her. Actually it stunned her. Nicole saw the priest stroking his holy staff! Nicole didn't know what to do. She had to confess but she was getting nervous. She never saw a man jacking off before let alone her priest. She was too far gone to stop now.

"Father, I feel his tongue sliding into my mouth as I slide mine into his and then I feel his cock slide into me filling me completely and taking my virginity." As Nicole finished that sentence she felt fire rush through her body. She tingled all over from her head to her toes. Her body began to shake uncontrollably as she began to cum. She couldn't believe she was cumming in her church inside the confessional while she confessed her sins. As she came her eyes were fixated on the priests cock. She could see him jacking off and pretended it was her father jacking off for her. Just as Nicole's orgasm subsided she saw the silhouette of the priests cock spurting drops of cum through the linen. This caused Nicole to begin to tremble and cum again. She rubbed her wet pussy harder as she came a second time. She saw the priest cover himself up and reposition himself in his room. Nicole's orgasm ended.

Father Joseph said "For your penance you will say 9 Our Fathers and 9 Hail Mary's. Also you will come to this church on Friday night at 7:00pm to meet with me to go through counseling to rid your body of these demons that are causing these feelings." Nicole stammered "thank you father" as she buttoned her blouse and excused herself from the confessional.

Nicole walked over to where her father was sitting and knelt next to him to pray. The whole time she questioned her faith and herself. She kept asking herself "why?" Nicole said her penance and sat back with her dad. They looked at each other and got up and walked out of the church and went to their car.

During the drive home neither one spoke a word. They both were tired from their orgasmic confessionals and even felt ashamed for doing that in the holy church. Once home they each took turns showering. They met in the living room and began to watch a movie that was on cable. Finally her father broke the ice and asked her if she felt better having gone to confession. Nicole responded "of course daddy, don't you?" Steve agreed and said that they should go to confession more often and that they should start going back to church.

The movie was boring and soon Nicole dozed off on the couch. Steve was sitting in the chair and he too was fighting the urge to sleep. while fighting the urge to fall a asleep Steve looked away from the TV at Nicole. She was fast asleep. His eyes gazed at her body. There she was laying in her night gown on the couch. He stared at her feet for a moment admiring how beautiful they were. Then Steve's eyes slowly scanned their way up his daughters legs to her knees. Then up her thighs and then to her sexy ass. Her night gown had risen to the bottom of her ass and Steve could see the very bottom oh his daughters cheeks. Nicole moved slightly and parted her legs in the process. Steve watched intently and then he was rewarded. Nicole parted her legs just enough for her father to see her bare pussy.

Steve just stared at his daughter's pussy. He could see her golden pubic hairs. Her pussy lips were still a little puffed up from what happened at confession. Steve just continued to stare at his daughter. He felt his own tool stirring in his pants. Quietly Steve removed his cock and began stroking it. Steve leaned a little forward for a better view and continued stroking himself.

He moved as far as he thought he could for fear of making a noise and waking his beautiful daughter. He just fixated on her legs and pussy. He kept stroking and soon he felt his balls tighten. He knew he was going to erupt so he very quietly took a tissue out of the box and held it up to his cock. Being only a couple feet away from his daughter's naked pussy really turned him on. Steve began to cum. He missed the tissue with the first spurt and he almost fainted when he saw where it landed. A gob of cum landed on his daughters big toe. He feared she felt it and would wake up and catch him. But he couldn't stop stroking. Finally Steve pumped the rest of his cum into the tissue.

Steve just sat there for a few moments while his cock deflated. Quietly he tucked his cock back into his pants and just sat there. He looked at his daughters foot and saw the gob of cum stuck to the bottom of her toe. He didn't know what to do about it. He couldn't wipe it up because then she would know. Steve decided to just leave it alone and maybe she wouldn't notice. Steve got out of his chair and took his tissue to the trash can. He grabbed a soda out of the fridge and went to the rest room to take a piss. He was still in shock that he saw his daughters pussy naked like that. He felt ashamed but excited at the same time.

Steve returned to the living room only to find his daughter awake. She got up and excused herself to go to bed. Steve looked at the floor and saw the spot where her toe hit the carpet with his cum on it. He felt better that she didn't realize it was there. Steve shut off the TV and turned out the lights. He retired to his room as his daughter went to hers. Steve pulled the covers up to his chin and fell asleep. But Nicole couldn't sleep. She was on fire.

Nicole recanted in her mind what happened at church earlier in the day and her young body began to throb again. She ripped all of her clothes off and laid naked on her bed. She squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples while imagining it was her dad pleasing her like that. Soon her hands were down to her wet bush. Sliding her fingers up and down her moist slit, her hips began to thrust.

Her fingers began to penetrate deeper. She was scared but horny at the same time. She could now feel that fine membrane inside her young vagina. She was careful not to break it but it felt so good to have her fingers fucking herself like that. Slowly she withdrew her fingers and began to rub her clit. As her hips were thrusting she began to cum. She had to use all of her strength to not make any noises. She just wanted to scream out "oh daddy fuck me." But she couldn't. Her young body just kept cumming and cumming. Nicole lost count after her fourth orgasm and passed out.

Morning came and Nicole met her dad in the kitchen for breakfast. They made small talk about what they were going to do for the day and then they each went on their own way. Nicole went shopping and Steve was staying home to clean the house. While Steve was cleaning he decided to do the laundry. He washed and dried his and Nicole's clothes then he decided to strip the sheets off of their beds to wash them. Steve was just about to pull his daughters sheets off of her bed when he saw her pillow on the floor. He saw a large stain on it and wondered what his daughter spilled on it. I picked up the pillow and examined it closer. Steve rubbed his fingers over the stain and it was dried. He couldn't figure out what it was. He raised it to his nose to smell it. It was then that he knew what it was. He knew it was his daughters pussy juice.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,802 Followers