Bless Me Father, For I Have Sinned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,798 Followers

Steve sat down on his daughters bed. He kept inhaling her scent. He could feel the rush of energy running through his body. The more he inhaled her scent the harder his cock got. Steve knew he was alone so he stood up and undressed. He laid Nicole's pillow down on the middle of her bed. He crawled on her bed and positioned himself over the cum stained pillow.

Steve thought this would be the closest he would ever come to fucking Nicole. He lowered his hard cock onto the stained pillow and began to hump it. Steve began thrusting his hips up and down. He could feel his pre cum oozing out of his cock and onto the stain that his daughters pussy made. The whole time he had his eyes closed and imagined his daughter humping the pillow in the same fashion. He pictured her beautiful pussy rubbing back and forth and up and down over the soft material. Then he imagined it was his daughter under him. He could feel her legs up around his back with her heels pressed against his ass cheeks. He could even hear and feel her breathing and moaning. That was all he could take. Steve began to cum. He just kept imagining that he was fucking his beautiful daughter, filling her beautiful young pussy with his cum. Steve's orgasm subsided. He got off of the pillow and bed and examined the mess that he had made. His pile of cum was right in the middle of his daughters cum stain.

Steve went to the bathroom and cleaned up his wet cum soaked cock. He returned to Nicole's room and took her sheets and pillow cases and went to the washer. Just as the washer started, Nicole returned home. Steve thought about how close he came to getting caught by his daughter. Nicole went to her father and hugged him and handed him a small present. Steve was surprised but also elated. He took the small package from his daughter and opened it. It was a tee shirt. On the front of it said "Number One Dad." Steve liked it so much that right in front of his daughter he pulled his shirt off and pulled the new one on. He bent down and kissed his daughter on the cheek and thanked her over and over.

It was now Thursday night. Nicole never told her father about going to the church for counseling. She knew she had to follow through with it because the urge to fuck her father was growing stronger by the hour. Nicole laid in bed trying to figure out what Father Joseph was going to say. Then she tried to figure out what she was going to say. It was all getting too confusing so she drifted off to sleep. A deep sleep.

She walked into her father's room and pulled his sheets back exposing his nakedness as he slept. Nicole knelt on the bed and took her fathers cock into her hands and began to rub it lightly. She bent down and took her father's cock into her mouth and began to lick it. She could feel it begin to grow in her mouth. Soon her father's cock was standing tall. She looked up at her father realizing that he was looking into her eyes too. Nicole climbed up on top of her father.

Steve grabbed his daughter's hips and guided her wet pussy to his cock. Slowly Nicole sank down on her father, farther and farther until all of him was inside her. Slowly with her hands on her fathers chest she began to ride up and down. It felt wonderful to finally fuck the man of her dreams. As she looked into her dad's eyes she began to cum. Just then Nicole woke up. She realized she was dreaming but she realized something else too. She was really cumming. It was strange to her for she was cumming without even touching herself. After her orgasm subsided Nicole rolled over and fell back asleep.

Nicole drove to the church as Father Joseph requested. On the drive there she pondered what was going to transpire. She arrived a few minutes before 7:00pm and walked into the church. Nicole blessed herself with the holy water and made the sign of the cross as she walked towards the alter. She knelt down on the first step and began to pray. Just then Father Joseph walked out of the sacristy and on to the alter. He motioned for Nicole to get up and follow him and proceeded to walk to the sacristy. Nicole followed as ordered, never speaking a word.

In the sacristy Father Joseph proceeded to tell Nicole that it was time. Time to remove the demon form her body that was clouding her mind. The priest placed his hands together and bowed his head and said a short prayer out loud. Then he told Nicole to disrobe. Nicole looked in horror at Father Joseph. She said "I don't think so."

Father Joseph again said to disrobe. Nicole he said, "You will only be seen by me and God. God put you on this earth without any clothes on so be not ashamed."

Nicole turned her back to the priest and slowly began to undress. She kicked her shoes off. Then she pulled her top off over her head and placed it on the chair next to her. Then she unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down her sexy legs. She stepped out of the jeans and then folded them and placed them with her shirt on the chair. Now Nicole was only wearing her panties and bra. She reached behind her back and unhooked her bra and pulled her arms through the straps. She tossed it on top of her other clothes on the chair. Finally she slid her panties down her ass and then the material fell to the floor. Nicole stepped out of them and was now completely naked.

The lights went off. Nicole was nervous. Actually she was scared. She started to tremble not only from being nervous but from being cold. Father Joseph whispered, "Follow me my child" and proceeded to walk out into the church. Nicole did as instructed and walked totally naked behind the priest. Father Joseph walked to the six foot tall wooden cross. "Stand right here my lost soul" as he placed her back up against the wooden beam. Nicole didn't say a word. Father Joseph took Nicole's right hand and raised it to the cross beam to her right. He strapped her wrist to the beam so she couldn't move her arm. Next Father Joseph took her left hand and raised her arm to the cross beam on the other side of the cross. He strapped her left wrist to the cross beam. Nicole was now helpless.

She tried to pull her arms down but she couldn't. Nicole stood naked and tied to the cross on the alter. Father Joseph began saying prayers for Nicole. He blessed her body with holy water. As the water landed on Nicole it felt really cold. It made her nipples stiffen. Nicole wanted so badly to squeeze them but she couldn't. Father Joseph said he would be back shortly. He blew out the candle which was the only light source on the alter. It was now completely dark.

Nicole heard a door open. She heard scuffling in the room where she had undressed. She feared it was someone other than Father Joseph. Her father arrived for his counseling session. Steve new nothing of his daughter being there. Father Joseph told Steve that it was time to rid his body and soul of the demons that were clouding his judgment and thoughts. The priest then said "undress and we will begin the counseling. Steve protested but was soon cut off from Father Joseph. "God put you on this earth with nothing on and that is how he wishes to see you right now." "God needs to cleanse your soul." Steve did as ordered and began to undress. He piled his clothes on the small candle table. Soon he too was naked. "Follow me" Father Joseph said and he walked out on to the alter.

Once on the alter Steve could see very little. He saw the giant cross and he saw what looked like a person tied to it but he wasn't sure. Father Joseph positioned Steve about three feet in front of his daughter. Father Joseph began to pray. Steve just stood there and then he saw the figure on the cross move slightly. Steve began to get really nervous. Next father Joseph reached for the incense. He held the chain in one hand and began to swing it back and forth . He walked around the cross then around Steve. He walked around them six times. The smell of the incense was intoxicating. Nicole felt her head beginning to spin from it. Steve felt as if he was in another world, almost like he felt from smoking weed in high school.

Next Father Joseph lit a candle. Steve looked up at the cross and was in shock. It was his daughter tied to the cross. Steve looked in her eyes and then he slowly began to look down her body. His eyes looked down her arms and saw they were tied to the cross. Then his eyes moved back to her face. Nicole looked back at her father nervously. She was exposed and nervous and there was nothing she could do about it. The smell of the incense did seem to help her relax a bit though. Next Steve's eyes scanned down his daughters neck to her breasts. For the first time Steve saw his daughter's breasts naked since they developed. Nicole felt her father staring at them and her nipples stiffened even more. Next Steve's gaze slowly moved from her breasts down her stomach to her bush. Nicole could feel herself getting warmer. Her father was looking at her naked pussy and she could feel it starting to tingle a bit. Steve scanned down his daughters legs all the way to her feet, pausing for a moment to stare at her sexy red toe nails.

Nicole looked back at her father who was standing there naked in front of her too. She saw the well built body of her father totally naked. She gazed upon his well built chest and toned arms. But what Nicole really looked at how well built her fathers cock was. It was semi erect and must have been eight inches already. She wondered how large it was when it was totally hard.

Nicole was interrupted as Father Joseph began to pray. The priest walked closer to Steve and had a candle in his hand. Father Joseph made the sigh of the cross on Steve's chest. Then the priest turned to Nicole and placed the shaft of the candle on Nicole's right breast and made the sign of the cross. Father Joseph slid the candle on her nipple as he made the sign of the cross. He did the same to the other breast and nipple too. Nicole didn't think her nipples could get any harder but they did. Even she was amazed at how far her nipples were sticking out. Then father Joseph placed the candle in front of Nicole's bush and made one more sign of the cross.

As Steve stood there in front of his daughter his cock began to harden. He couldn't help it, his daughter turned him on that much. Father Joseph looked at them both while standing at their sides. He said "you both sought out my advice and counseling because you both are attracted to each other" Immediately Nicole and Steve looked at each other in shock. "You both have a demon in your souls that needs to be extracted." Tonight we will release the demon and free you two from your lust for each other."

Father Joseph walked behind Nicole. She couldn't see what he was doing. The priest pulled a black cloth from his pocket and reached around Nicole's head. He pulled the black strip of material over Nicole's eyes and now she was blind folded. This caused her to feel even more nervous. She now stood before her father naked and tied to a cross and to make it worse she didn't know what was going to happen. There was something about the blindfold though. Nicole felt her body beginning to burn even more. She knew her pussy was moist but now she could feel it beginning to tingle.

Father Joseph began to pray Steve watched as the priest picked up a large candle that was in a glass. Nicole could see nothing. As the priest prayed he walked closer to Nicole. As he spoke Nicole felt a sharp pain on her left breast. A moan escaped her lips and it echoed throughout the church. Then she felt the same sensation on her right breast. Her nipple burned so bad but it stiffened even more. She thought to herself, "is the priest pouring candle wax on my breasts?"

She felt some of the wax drip off of her breast and land on her feet. She could feel the wax cool and harden on her toes. This was turning Nicole on and knowing that her father was watching the whole show turned her on even more. Next Father Joseph poured the wax between Nicole's cleavage and she could feel the wax run down her stomach past her navel and then through her bush. Once the wax hit her pussy Nicole screamed. Not of pain but rather of pleasure. She knew there was no turning back now. If the priest wanted her demon from her body it was awake now and listening.

As Nicole stood there tied to the cross blindfolded she knew her pussy lips were wet and opened. She felt a strange sensation on her pussy. Father Joseph placed the butt of the candle on Nicole's pussy and rubbed it up and down a few times. Slowly She could feel the priest inserting the candle into her pussy. She winced in pain as she had never yet been fucked. She was worried that the candle was going to take her virginity. The priest felt her hymen and stopped. He withdrew the candle and raised it to Steve's face. He held the candle under Steve's nose. Steve inhaled his daughters scent. The hormones of her scent caused his cock to harden completely. Father Joseph placed the candle in front of Steve's mouth and Steve began to lick his daughters juices from it.

Father Joseph nudged Steve closer to his daughter. He whispered "its time to bring the demons out of each other" Nicole wondered what that meant. Steve was now right in front of his daughter. Steve new what he had to do. He lowered his head and placed his lips on his daughters. He kissed her softly. Then he kissed her again. This time he let his tongue slide across her lips. Slowly Nicole opened her mouth for her father. Nicole's tongue met her fathers half way. The explored each others mouths like two high school kids in a parked car. Steve broke the kiss as Nicole could do nothing about it as she was still blind folded and tied to the cross.

Steve began kissing his daughters neck then her ear. He slid his tongue into his young daughters ear. He heard her moan softly so he knew she approved. He kissed his way down her neck to just above her breasts. Steve brushed away some of the wax that had hardened. As he stood in front of his naked daughter he reached up and cupped her breasts and held them up. Steve lowered his head to his daughters breasts and kissed them lightly. Steve licked the bottoms and sides of both of her breasts. Next he flicked his tongue over his daughters nipples. They were so hard and long. Steve hungrily sucked a nipple into his mouth like he was a baby breast feeding. Nicole moaned loudly. Actually her moaning was turning to panting as her heart rate quickened from her fathers ministrations. Back and forth Steve sucked on his daughters nipples.

Letting her breasts go Steve kissed his way down Nicole's stomach. On his way he swirled his tongue in her navel. He kissed and licked his way down her hip then down her thigh. Using both hands he felt his daughters sexy soft thigh as he licked and kissed it . He made it to her knee. Steve raised her leg and kissed and licked her calf. Finally Steve had his sexy daughters foot in his hand. He lowered his head and began kissing her ankle. Nicole felt sensations she never knew existed as her father licked her foot. Steve slid his tongue over the top of his daughters toes. Then he began to suck on each toe one at a time. This felt so good to Nicole that she began to cum. Nicole could feel her pussy juice dripping on to the carpet on the alter. Drop after drop dripped off of her pussy lips. She couldn't believe that her father just gave her an orgasm from sucking her toes.

Steve placed his daughters foot back on the floor and knelt in front of her. Her bush was right in front of his face. Nicole could feel his breath on her pussy. Steve kissed his daughters navel again and began kissing his way to her bush. There reached up and cupped his daughters ass and pulled her pussy closer to his face. He could smell his daughters wetness. Steve tilted his head a bit and licked lightly at his daughters wet pussy. Nicole moaned loudly. Again Steve placed his tongue at the bottom of his daughters pussy and licked up towards he bush. Again Nicole moaned.

Steve began to eat his daughter's pussy on the alter in front of the priest and god. Nicole never knew having her pussy eaten felt so wonderful. As her father tongued her wet hole she could feel another orgasm building. Steve continued to caress and rub his daughters ass while he ate her pussy. Nicole couldn't take it any longer. Her hips began to buck on her fathers face. For a moment her father wasn't eating her rather she was fucking her fathers face. The jolts of electricity raced through her young body as her dad sucked on her clit. Her knees were getting weaker and she was afraid she was going to collapse or pass out. She could feel her juices running out of her pussy and on to her fathers face. Finally her orgasm subsided.

Nicole heard the priest saying that the demons were being released. She was beginning to wish the demons would stay in her if they brought her this much pleasure. Nicole could feel her left wrist being untied. Then her right wrist. Finally Nicole was free and off of the cross where she had stood for an hour and a half. The priest pushed Nicole down to her knees in front of her father. "Release the demon from your father" the priest said. Steve moved closer and his cock pressed up against his blind folded daughters lips. Nicole moved her face so she could feel her fathers cock rub against her cheeks. She began to lick the shaft of her dads cock. She could feel his head as she licked away from her father. Then she could feel his hair less balls as she licked towards his body.

Steve reached out and placed his hands on his daughters head and positioned her mouth at the tip of his cock. Nicole stuck her tongue out and licked the tip of her fathers cock. She tasted his pre cum as it oozed out of his cock. Nicole's mouth instinctively opened and her father pushed the head of his cock into her mouth. Nicole's mouth was stretched pretty wide because of her fathers girth. She was able to take her fathers head and only about half of his cock into her mouth without gagging.

Nicole bobbed her head up and down on her fathers cock as she was giving her first blow job of her life. It didn't take long for Steve to begin thrusting his hips. Nicole could feel her fathers hands holding her head tighter. " Is he going to cum she wondered?" That question was answered almost immediately as Steve began pumping his cream into his daughters mouth. "Swallow it all" Father Joseph said as he sat watching the action from the first pew. Nicole began to swallow as much of her fathers thick milky cum as she could. Some dripped out of the corner of her mouth and on to her chin.

Father Joseph again stood Nicole up. Again her wrists were fastened to the cross. She couldn't understand why. Once her wrists were secure Father Joseph positioned Steve in front of his daughter. Father Joseph moved behind Steve and reached around him. Father Joseph reached around to the back of Nicole's knees and yanked them up pulling her feet up off of the floor. Nicole screamed as the only thing that held her up were the straps that tied her wrists to the cross. It was becoming painful as the material dug into her flesh. Father Joseph placed Nicole's legs around her fathers hips. Nicole squeezed her legs around her father's waist to help relieve some of the pain in her wrists.

Steve moved his hips closer to his daughter. His cock head was now pressed against his daughters wet pussy. Slowly Steve began to insert his massive cock into his daughter's tight love hole. As his head entered her pussy she began to scream. The pain in her wrists plus her fathers cock pressing against her hymen in her virgin pussy was too much to handle. Nicole screamed again as her father nudged in a little farther. She could feel it happen. Her father's cock broke her hymen and she was no longer pure.

Steve reached around and held his daughters ass in his hands. His cock was sliding all the way in. Slowly Steve began to withdraw from his blind folded daughters pussy until his cock head was half way out of her hole. Then Steve began to slide back in. Nicole was screaming from pain and pleasure. It felt so good to have her father's cock in her but yet his size hurt her. Steve began to thrust a little faster in and out of his daughters hot tight pussy. Both of their fantasies were coming true but this was not how Nicole pictured it to happen. Nicole's pussy was on fire. The longer her father fucked her the better it felt. after about 15 minutes of slow fucking Steve picked up the tempo.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,798 Followers