Bless Me Father, For I Have Sinned Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers

Nicole looked around some more, mostly at her mom's dresses. Finally she pulled the cord on the light and shut it off. She grabbed the items she wanted and walked out of the closet. She shut the door and left. Nicole had to find a good hiding place in her room so her father wouldn't find what she had taken. She hid the items in her chest inside her closet. Nicole took the envelope and laid on her bed and looked through the pictures of her mom and dad one by one.

Most of the pictures were of her mom. The ones of her dad showed he had a very large cock. A smile flashed across Nicole's face every time she saw her father's cock. There were three pictures that Nicole singled out. There was a very nice picture of her mom in this very nice dress. She was wearing those sexy hi heels that she found in the room. The second picture her mom removed her dress and was standing there in white stockings and garters and a white g-string. The third picture her g-string was gone and Nicole could see her mom's bush.

Nicole starred at the picture of her mom's bush. Nicole thought it was so beautiful and erotic. Her mom's bush was trimmed into a tiny heart. Nicole unbuttoned her jeans and unzipped them. She pulled her jeans and panties down and looked at her own bush. What a mess she thought. She looked at the picture again and then pulled her pants back up. Nicole looked through the rest of the pictures and then began to day dream.

Suddenly Nicole was formulating a plan. A plan to seduce her father. Nicole looked at the pictures again. She looked at her mom's hair. She glanced over to the mirror and looked at her own hair. It was the same color. She looked at her facial features and they too were the same. They had the same bra sizes and wore the same size panties. Nicole smiled because she now had a plan. A very wicked and taboo plan. A plan that would change everyones life who gets involved. This was going to be so deceitful and wrong and break every rule of the church, but Nicole owed it to herself to try it.

Nicole jumped up off of her bed and hid her mom and dad's pictures in her closet. She took a picture of her mom and shoved it into her small purse. She shut the closet door and left her room. She went out to her car and started the engine. She drove a few blocks away to a small beauty shop. She parked her convertible and went inside. There was one lady working and there was one other customer. The girl who was working there walked to the counter and asked "Can I help you"? Nicole said "I would like to get my hair re styled, do I need an appointment or can I just wait." Nicole looked at the name tag on the girl and saw that her name was Mandy. Mandy looked in her appointment book and said "come back next Saturday, I'm not to busy that day." "Come first thing in the morning." Mandy wrote the date and time on a small business card and handed it to Nicole. Nicole thanked her and took the card and left.

Nicole drove onto the freeway and headed home. Along the way she stopped at the cemetery where her mother was buried. She still couldn't get out of her mind how her mother really was. All of the sexy clothes and sex toys not to mention the nude pictures of her and dad. Nicole pulled into the cemetery and parked her car. She got out and walked towards her mom's grave. The grave was in a secluded spot. Nicole got down on her knees and began to pray. Tears welled up in her eyes and soon they were running down her soft cheeks. After Nicole finished praying she pulled herself together. Then she began to speak to her mom.

"Mom, I want dad too." "I know you were a wild woman and I'm not like that, but I am going to try to be like that." "I guess I am asking you for your help and guidance." I just have to experience what you experienced with dad...at least once." "Please mom, help me fuck dad." Nicole got up on her feet from her kneeling position and turned to walk to her car. Tears continued to trickled down her cheeks. She finally managed to pull herself together as she closed the car door and sped away. Nicole drove home and was surprised when she walked in and her father was home.

Nicole was pleasantly surprised when she walked in and saw that her father had a picnic basket sitting on the counter. "This time I packed our picnic lunch" Steve said to his daughter. Nicole as excited because she didn't know what she was going to do with herself the rest of the day. "OK dad let me go change, I want to go swimming today." Nicole went into her room and went riffling through her dresser. She reached in and found what she was looking for. It was a white bikini her mother bought for her right before the accident. Nicole wouldn't wear it because when white gets wet you can see through it. But this time...she wanted to be seen through it...by her father. Nicole stripped down to nothing and pulled the bikini bottoms on. Then she put the tiny top on and then she admired herself in the mirror. Nicole grabbed the material that only partially covered her ass and pulled it up into her ass crack to give it a thong effect and she liked what she saw. It felt a little strange to have something in her ass cheeks like that but she liked the way it looked. Nicole returned her bottoms to their normal position and pulled a pair of shorts and a tube top on. Nicole slipped on a pair of sandals and grabbed a towel and walked back into the living room where her father was waiting.

Together they left and headed for the beach. Along the way they blasted the country music tunes that were on the radio. They even sang some of the songs. The whole time though, Nicole was thinking about her plan. They arrived at the beach and they walked to a spot where there was a big boulder. Nicole said "lets put the blanket here." They stopped and Steve handed his daughter the end of the blanket and together they spread the blanket out flat on the sand. "Shall we go for a swim dad" Nicole asked. Steve pulled his shirt off and said "last one in is a rotten egg." It was now a race to see who could undress the fastest and get into the water. Steve had his pants off in no time and was in the water almost immediately.

Nicole decided she was going to spice things up a little today. She began to walk to the water. She could see her father watching her. Nicole new her father was lusting for her but she couldn't let him know she knew. She walked towards the water in her white bikini. She knew her father's cock was going to get hard when she got the thin white material wet and he would be able to see through it. Slowly Nicole walked out into the water and submerged herself. Soon Steve and his daughter were splashing each other and having a wonderful time. After about twenty minutes of horse play Nicole said "OK dad, time to tan." Nicole started walking towards their big blanket and knew her father was following her. Nicole added a little wiggle to her ass as she walked. She could feel her fathers eyes gazing at her ass and legs as she walked. The cool breeze caused Nicole's nipples to stiffen like pencil erasers.

Nicole grabbed a towel and dried off. She then tossed the towel to her father so he too could dry himself. Nicole reached into the basket and pulled out the bottle of sunscreen. "Lay down dad" Nicole ordered. Steve did as his daughter asked, laying down face first on the blanket. Nicole squeezed some of the cold lotion out onto her father's back. Steve flinched momentarily from the shock of the cold liquid. Then he felt his daughters warm hands starting to spread the sunscreen around on his back. Nicole slowly rubbed the lotion around his shoulders, neck and back. Nicole Slid her finger tips slightly under her father's waistband of his trunks as she spread the sunscreen on his lower back. Next Nicole squirted sunscreen on the back of both of her father's legs. Starting at his feet she continued to smear the lotion on his legs. As she got to his upper legs Nicole boldly let her finger tips slide up under the loose material that covered his ass and lightly grazed his ass cheeks.

"Role over" Nicole ordered her dad. Steve rolled onto his back, the whole time his eyes were closed. Nicole squirted lotion onto her father's chest. Steve opened his eyes behind his dark sun glasses and watched as his daughter placed her sexy hands and fingers on his chest.. Slowly Nicole began to smear the lotion. Nicole worked her way down and soon was massaging the lotion on her father's breasts. Nicole intentionally scraped her fingernails across both of her father's nipples. Steve flinched. Then something else happened. He started to become aroused. Steve thought of sick and disgusting stuff to try to curb his swelling member. It seemed to work, for now at least. Nicole was now caressing her father's lower abdomen with sun screen. She knew her finger tips were only inches away from her fathers cock. She knew her father was becoming aroused. She could see his shorts twitching slightly. Nicole moved to her father's feet and applied lotion. Gracefully she worked her way up her father's legs to his thighs. Again she let her fingers slide up under her father's pant legs as she spread the sun screen.

Nicole tossed her father the bottle of sun screen and said "your turn dad". Nicole laid down face down on the towel. She reached around her back and pulled the string and untied her top so she wouldn't have any tan lines. She heard her father swallow hard as she let the strings fall to her sides. Steve squirted the lotion into the palm of his hands and placed them on his daughter's back. Nicole could feel his fingers trembling. Slowly he covered every inch of his daughter's exposed back. As Steve slid his hands down Nicole's sides his fingertips brushed the sides of his daughter's breasts. Nicole was in heaven. Steve moved down farther and Nicole spread her legs to allow her father room to kneel between them. As Steve squirted lotion into his hand, Nicole imagined her father squirting "HIS" lotion onto her ass. Nicole reached behind her ass and slid her finger tips under the material that covered her ass. She pulled the material up and in so that most of it disappeared into her ass crack, like one of her mother's thongs. Steve started at his daughter's feet and began to apply the lotion. Nicole thoroughly enjoyed the sensations of her father's fingers as he massaged the sunscreen into her feet and toes. It felt wonderful when her father began coating her calf's. Then the back of her thighs. Steve squirted more lotion into his hands and continued working his way up towards his daughters exposed ass. Finally the moment Nicole waited for. She felt electricity flowing through her body as her father's hands fell upon her ass. Steve squeezed his daughter's ass as he applied the sunscreen. Nicole buried her face in the blanket for fear of moaning out loud. An orgasm was welling up inside of her. Her pussy was tingling. It was a good thing her bikini was wet because her pussy juice was now flowing. As her father smeared the lotion on her inner thighs his finger grazed her mound. Nicole did everything she could so she wouldn't cum.

Nicole reached under her breasts and cupped the untied piece of material to her breasts. Nicole rolled over onto her back Only the triangles of the top covered her nipples. The sides and bottoms of Nicole's breasts were now visibly exposed to her father's gaze. Steve squirted more sun screen into the palms of his hands and started to apply it to his daughters neck. Slowly Steve moved his hands down to the top oh his daughters breasts. Nicole let the material go and placed her hands down at her sides. She hoped her father would accidentally knock off her top to expose her breasts. Steve's trembling hands applied the lotion all around his daughters half naked breasts. Occasionally his thumbs and fingers would brush against the edges of Nicole's breasts. Nicole noticed her breathing getting heavier again. Her father now was applying the lotion to his daughter's stomach. Slowly his trembling fingers massaged the lotion into her stomach all the way down to the top edge of his daughter's bikini bottoms. Steve moved to Nicole's feet. He squirted lotion into his hands and began caressing her feet. Nicole closed her eyes and imagined her father sucking her toes. One at a time he would slide them into his mouth feeling his tongue sliding over each toe. "How wonderful that would feel" she thought to herself. Lost in her daydream, Nicole snapped out of it and realized that her father was now greasing up her thigh's. Steve's fingers were squeezing firmly as he made his way to her bikini bottoms. Steve only had her inner thigh's left. His fingers slid over her soft skin. They were trembling. Steve's fingers grazed his daughter's pussy again. Then a second time.

Steve was finished and rolled over on his back next to his daughter. It was a good thing he did because just then Nicole experienced a strong orgasm. Nicole bit her lip as wave after wave of pleasure ripped through her body. Her hips gyrated slightly as she reached down and pressed on her clit through her bikini. Nicole began to cum a second time. She was sure if her father looked he would see her bikini covering her pussy was wetter than before. Nicole's toes curled as her second orgasm peaked. Finally, Nicole came back down to earth. She looked over at her father and saw he to was aroused. He had a lump in his pants. Nicole realized her top had fallen off from having her orgasms. She laid topless next to her father. Nicole pulled her top back up and rolled over on to her stomach. She recanted what had just happened. A smile flashed across Nicole's face. Her plan was working.

After about an hour of tanning, Steve opened the picnic basket and set out their lunch. They each had tuna fish sandwiches and chips. Nicole reached into the basket and handed her father a can of coke and got one for herself. They made small talk and ate their lunches. Soon, clouds began to roll in and they decided to head for home. They packed up everything and loaded up the car and left for home. Just as they were pulling into the driveway a thunderstorm started. Lightning flashed and thunder clapped.

Steve and his daughter ran into the house. Nicole began to put away the picnic supplies while her father went to take a shower. Nicole wondered if her father would leave her another present on the tile wall in the shower. That though alone caused her young pussy to tingle. Nicole slid her hand under her bikini bottoms and stroked her pussy right there in the kitchen. It felt so good as her finger slid up and down her rapidly moistening slit. Nicole withdrew her hand realizing that this wasn't the right time or place to get off.

Steve was finished in the shower. He emerged from the bathroom dressed in his blue sweats and walked into the kitchen. Nicole stepped up on a chair to place the picnic basket on the top shelf. As she did that her half shirt rose up above her nipples. The bottom half of her breasts were now exposed to her father's gaze. Nicole knew her father was watching as she took her time to give him a good view. Nicole stepped down off of the chair and announced that she was going to shower.

Steve slipped into his room for the evening. He had a raging hard on now. Nicole went into the bathroom and stripped off her clothing and threw them into her hamper. Nicole turned on the shower and looked around to see if her father left her another present. No such luck. Nicole stepped into the shower and soaped up. Her pussy was on fire and she turned the shower head off. Nicole wanted to take a bath. She adjusted the water temperature and began filling the tub. Nicole sank into the warm water and relaxed. Soon however her hand began to caress her aching breasts. Nicole closed her eyes and squeezed her breasts and tugged on her nipples, the whole time wishing it was her father doing this to her. Nicole reached down and began stroking her already excited pussy. Nicole liked how her pussy lips opened up and how her clit was exposed.

Nicole was on fire. She reached up and slowed down the water to a trickle. Nicole then slid down to the running water and placed her hot cunt under the trickle of water. Nicole raised her legs up and placed her heels on the wall. Her legs were now spread open while the warm water stimulated her clit. Nicole leaned back on her elbows and closed her eyes. What she saw was her father laying between her opened legs licking her pussy. Nicole began to moan as her pussy tingled. She could see so clearly her father's mouth and tongue on her pussy as he was tasting her. Nicole felt that tingling sensation beginning to over take her body. Nicole's toes curled and she let out a low moan as she began to cum. A very light "oh daddy" escaped her lips as she imagined her father licking her clit. Nicole began rocking her hips up and down against the pressure of water.

Just as Nicole's orgasm began to subside she felt another one welling up inside of her. Again Nicole moaned "oh my god daddyyyyyy..." as her pussy began to spasm in an orgasm that was stronger than the first one. Nicole was panting. She was on fire. She so badly wanted her daddy to eat her pussy like that. She wanted so badly for her daddy to take her and fuck her to oblivion. Nicole shut off the water and just relaxed in the warm water. But Nicole wanted more. A lot more.

Nicole drained the tub and dried off. She caressed every inch of her sexy body with a soft blue bath towel. Nicole slipped her sleep shirt over her head. It only came down just far enough to cover her ass. Tonight Nicole didn't want panties for she still had the desire to cum again.

Nicole quietly walked to the refrigerator in her bare feet. She was quiet so her father wouldn't hear her. Nicole reached for the handle and pulled the door open. Bending down Nicole reached in and retrieved a cucumber. As Nicole was bending down her father looked out the crack in his door to see what the noise was. Steve just stared as he saw his daughter bending over with her sleep shirt pulled up exposing her ass. Better yet, from the light of the refrigerator Steve could see his daughter's pussy. He could see the lips hanging down slightly with a glimmer of light shining off of the wetness.

As Steve continued to stare his cock turned to steel. He rubbed himself through his sweat pants. Nicole took the cucumber to the sink and began to rinse it. Nicole made sure all of the spiny bumps were rubbed off. Nicole dried off the cucumber and quietly returned to her room.

Steve laid back on his bed and reached for his box of tissues. He pulled out a couple and laid them by his side. Steve laid on his back and pulled his sweat pants off. Then he pulled is boxers off. Slowly Steve began to stroke his cock as he recounted the day's events. He thought of caressing his daughter's back with the sun screen. He thought about when he let his fingers caress the sides of her breasts. How he slid his lotion slicked hands up and down his lovely daughter's legs. How he caressed her feet and sexy toes. How his fingers accidentally grazed her bikini clad pussy. Steve began stroking a little faster. He thought about the image of his daughter raising her arms up in the kitchen and exposing her breasts to him.

Steve knew these thoughts were wrong but his cock was now in control and it wanted to cum. Steve stroked faster. He remembered just a few moments ago as he watched his daughter bend over and show him her sweet ass. How he saw her wet pussy as she reached in for a cucumber. Steve stroked himself faster as he pictured himself walking up behind his little girl and holding her hips as he thrusts his cock into her. Fucking her as she holds onto the refrigerator. He could hear her screaming "oh daddy" as he fucks her from behind. Just then Steve felt his nuts tighten. The thought of fucking his little girl from behind was too much. Imagining her soft ass touching his stomach as he plowed into her sent him over the edge. Steve thrust his hips as he stroked himself causing his cum to spurt out high into the air. Drops landed on his face and in his hair. Cum landed on his stomach and legs as the rest dribbled down his hand. Steve was breathing heavily from his explosive orgasm. He reached for a tissue and began wiping up his mess. A few tissues later Steve was cleaned up. He turned his stereo on low and rolled over and fell asleep.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers