Bless Me Father, For I Have Sinned Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers

The girls sat down near the back of the church. They squeezed past this elderly couple who were sitting at the end of the pew. As they did Mandy knowingly flipped her skirt up a bit as she walked past the gentleman sitting next to his wife. She could feel his eyes on her bare bottom as she walked past him and sat down. Nicole sat down nervously next to Mandy and tried desperately to keep covered up as now she felt somewhat ashamed for acting like she was. As 10 am neared the church began filling up. Another older couple squeezed in and the gentleman and his wife sat right next to Nicole. Nicole just froze as she sat there somewhat scared but yet at the same time somewhat turned on.

Mass started promptly at 10 am. Father Joseph was the priest for this mass and Nicole felt a little flushed when she laid her eyes on him. Even though Nicole had not been to mass for a long time it still seemed to be the same. A lot of standing and then sitting and then kneeling. Nicole gradually became more comfortable and began to relax. She even knowingly let the slit of her skirt open up past the top of her stocking. It didn't take long for the older gentleman sitting right next to her to notice. Out of the corner of her eye she could see him peeking. She even saw him peeking at her cleavage as the push up bra was jutting her breasts up and out. Nicole looked over again and saw that the man next to her now had a raging hard cock in his pants. She thought to herself that Mandy was right, this really was a lot of fun.

Nicole looked over at Mandy and saw how she was torturing the man next to her. She sat there with her legs crossed dangling her sexy shoe from her toes while her dress was hiked up so far that Nicole could see Mandy's bare pussy. She looked at the older man next to Mandy and saw him not just peeking but down right starring. His cock was hard too. Mandy looked over at Nicole and flashed her a wicked smile.

Nicole crossed her legs too causing the slit of her skirt to open farther all the way up to her hip. To the gentleman next to her she appeared as if she had no panties on due to the hi cut thong she was wearing. Suddenly Nicole wished that she didn't wear any panties at all.

The sermon started and Father Joseph's lecture today was about incest. He began preaching about all of the wrongs and ills in the world and really worked himself up into a lather. As Nicole sat there teasing the old man next to her she began to drift off into never land. Her eyes became glued to the giant cross on the alter. She started thinking about the video of her mom getting her brains fucked out. She began thinking about how she was becoming obsessed with wanting to fuck her dad. She even thought about the times that she found out that her dad was cumming to the sight of her naked body. But as she sat there with her legs crossed she just continued to stare at the cross.

She did hear Father Joseph occasionally as she knew he was starring at her. Nicole reached up and readjusted her bra and top so that the very top edges of her aerola's were now visible. She figured that if Father Joseph was going to address his sermon towards her then she was going to address her near naked breasts towards him. Nicole continued to stare at the giant cross. Suddenly she could see quite vividly herself tied to it again. It was so clear to her that it was like she was watching television. She saw herself tied to the cross like she was tied to it in her dream. Nicole just starred at the cross and began to get very turned on. She could feel her pussy juices beginning to flow and knew that very soon her tiny thong was going to be soaked.


Nicole stared at the cross and remembered how Father Joseph and her father fucked her silly when she was tied to it. How they poured candle wax over her breasts as she stood there blindfolded. Nicole began to bounce her one leg as it was crossed over the top of the other one. Nicole loved how the motion of her leg caused her thong to rub over her clit. Nicole continued to stare at the cross. She remembered Father Joseph walking towards her and grabbing her ankles. She remembered as he yanked her feet out from under her causing her to hang helplessly and mercilessly by her wrists as he wrapped her legs around her father's waist.

As she sat there in the pew bouncing her leg it was as if she could feel her father fucking her. She remembered how it felt as her father impaled his cock into her as she hung there. Suddenly Nicole noticed that she was on the verge of cumming...right there in church. Nicole new she couldn't stop now she concentrated on the image of when she hung from the cross. She began to pump her leg a little harder. The material of her thong continued to rub her clit. She closed her eyes as she heard Father Joseph's voice talking about incest. That was it, Nicole began to cum right there during mass. Nicole's toes curled inside of the sexy 5 inch heels and she began to breathe deeply. She felt wave after wave of pleasure racing through her pussy and body. Her toes tingled so badly that when she curled her toes tighter, her one heel fell to the floor. In the middle of her orgasm, Nicole felt her hand being squeezes. She opened one eye slightly and realized that Mandy must have known she was cumming because she was squeezing her hand for support.

Finally the waves and spasms of her orgasm subsided. Nicole could feel her thong was drenched. She was still on fire however. She whispered in Mandy's ear that she had to go to the rest room and placed her heel back on her foot. Nicole squeezes out of the pew and walked quickly to the ladies room. She walked into the rest room and went right into a stall. Nicole reached up under her dress and grabbed her sodden thong by the waist band and pulled it down past her hips and then down her sexy legs. She stepped out of it and then picked it up. She was still on fire and needed more but she remembered that she was in church. She walked out of the stall and headed back to mass. Along the way she bunched her wet thong up in her hand and returned to her pew.

Again Mandy grabbed Nicole's hand and squeezed it and she gave her a knowingly wink and smile. Again Nicole crossed her legs but this time there were no panties to rub her clit and she began to wonder if she should have kept her panties on. As Father Joseph continued to blast the topic of incest, Nicole again felt her pussy juices flowing. Nicole shifted herself and her entire left leg slipped through the slit of her dress. Her first reaction was to cover her leg back up but then suddenly something stopped her. Again she looked at that giant cross and remembered how in her dream that she was taken down and pulled onto the alter floor. She remembered how her father climbed on top of her and screwed her silly.

Right now Nicole wanted to touch herself. she needed to re enact the feeling of being fucked but she didn't know how. She remembered how her father came on her. She then remembered how her father pulled her legs up and offered her to Father Joseph. That was it, Nicole went too far again. The old man next to her had his hand on the pew right next to her exposed thigh. She glanced over and saw that his wife was listening intently to the sermon. Nicole very slowly slid her hand down next to the old man's. She slid her soft hand over his and then she slid a few fingers into the palm of his hand. He squeezed her fingers softly. Nicole very slowly began to slide her wet panties into the older man's hand. She squeezed his hand letting him know that they were a present. The man slid his hand with her thong into his jacket pocket. Nicole began to slowly guide his hand closer and closer to her. She slowly pulled his hand up on her thigh sliding it over her stocking and then over her bare skin above the stocking. Nicole parted her legs a bit more and then pulled the old man's hand under her dress through the slit.

Nicole let his hand go as she placed it on her trimmed bush and beaver. He wasn't stupid, and knew what to do. She could feel his fingers start to play with her pussy. She could feel them rubbing up and down the length of her soaked slit. "Oh my fucking god" Nicole thought to herself. She looked over at Mandy and knew that Mandy was watching intently as she saw the old man's hand between her legs. Nicole closed her eyes and returned to the scene where her father offered her to the priest. She remembered how Father Joseph fucked her pussy briefly before turning her over on her hands and knees. Nicole remembered flipping over and spreading her ass open for the priest. She could feel the old man's fingers beginning to probe her wet opening. She returned to her dream. She remembered how it felt when Father Joseph pressed his pussy juice laden cock against her ass hole. Slowly he slid his sacred staff inside her ass hole. Just then the old man began to rub her swollen clit. Again she could feel her hand being squeezed by Mandy. As Nicole remembered how Father Joseph stroked his cock in her ass she began to cum. She took very deep breaths as quietly as she possibly could. She could feel her juices running out of her pussy, knowing that the old man's hand was going to be soaked. Then it happened. Her left breast popped out of her bra and top and was completely exposed to Father Joseph and the rest of the church. Still Nicole didn't care as a second orgasm began to boil in her pussy. Wave after wave of pleasure filled her body. Again her toes curled as she came. Finally she came back down to earth. The old man knew and withdrew his hand slowly. She watched him from the corner of her eye as he raised his soaked fingers to his face. She saw how he inhaled her scent and then licked his fingers clean. The whole time his wife concentrated on the sermon and never knew.

Nicole couldn't believe how hot she was especially inside a church, but her body was super charged today. Finally mass was almost over. She noticed how Father Joseph kept directing his sermon towards her and kept looking at her as he spoke. It was time for communion so Nicole and Mandy got up and made their way down the pew towards the center isle to get in line. As the girls slid past the old man that helped Nicole cum, they each felt his hand slide up the back of their legs under their skirts and squeezed their asses. As the communion line progressed they finally made it to the priest. As Mandy tilted her head back she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue for the priest to lay the holy communion on. Nicole could tell Father Joseph noticed how hot Mandy looked. Mandy accepted the holy communion and walked to her pew. Nicole stepped up to Father Joseph, forgetting that the top of one aerola's was exposed while the other breast hung freely exposed. She tilted her head back and stuck out her tongue. "Body of Christ" Father Joseph said. "Amen" Nicole softly whispered. As father Joseph lowered his trembling fingers and host to Nicole's mouth, Nicole slowly slid her tongue out a little farther and slid it along Father Joseph's thumb and finger and actually took the host from him instead of him laying it on her tongue. Nicole also noticed Father Joseph looking at her breasts as they jutted up and out away from her body while they were only covered from the top edge of the nipples down while the other one was completely visible. Nicole returned to her pew and noticed a lot of the parishioners staring at her in disapproval of her outfit. Nicole didn't care and sat down between Mandy and the old man again.

Finally mass ended and the girls walked out to their car. They opened their doors and sat down and looked at each other. They both exploded in laughter. "That was fucking awesome Mandy." "We need to do that again sometime." "Girl you are just a sex machine." "I saw what you did in there, how you had that old guy get you off with his fingers." "I even saw you slip him your panties." Again the girls giggled and laughed as they drove home from the church wearing no panties. It was then that Nicole realized thay her right breast was completely exposed and outside of her top.

The girls got back to Nicole's house and went inside. "Too bad your dad isn't here Nikki, we could really give him a tease right now and watch him get hard." "MMMMMMM I know, I wish he was here too." The girls grabbed some cereal out of the cupboard and milk from the refrigerator. They ate breakfast and talked about what they were going to do at work tomorrow. They finished eating and Nicole remembered she had something in the washer down in the basement. "Lets go down stairs, I need to get something out of the washer." The two girls got up and went down the stairs to the basement. As Nicole attended to the washer Mandy began to look around. Nicole threw her clothes into the dryer and started it. "We should go change out of these clothes, don't you think?" Nicole said. The two girls headed back up the stairs one after the other. Mandy was able to see right up under Nicole's dress clear to her exposed pussy.

The girls went to Nicole's fathers room and opened the door to her mom's walk in closet. They entered and before they even began to undress they began to look at more of her mom's sex paraphernalia. Nicole sat down on a small stool and crossed her leg and began to leaf through a bondage magazine. Mandy began to look through Nicole's moms dresses. Mandy pushed each one down the rack after she looked them over. As she continued to push the dresses down Mandy found something. Something strange. "Hey Nicole," come here. Nicole set the magazine down and jumped off of the stool and walked to Mandy. "Where does this door go to?" Nicole reached out to open it but it was locked. "I don't know" Nicole replied. "It can't open to anywhere because we are out over the back yard" Nicole stated. Mandy began to rummage through the dresser that contained various vibrators and dildo's. She pushed a lot of sex toys aside. She found what she remembered seeing the day before. She found a set of keys. Nicole heard the jingle of keys as Mandy picked them up and her eyes squinted as a smile came across her face. There were about a dozen keys on this key ring and Mandy began trying one at a time in the lock. The first key didn't fit, neither did the second one or the third one. The fourth key did not fit either. But the fifth key did. The girls hearts began to race as Mandy turned the lock and grabbed the door knob. They wondered what other secrets Nicole's parents had. Slowly, Mandy pulled the door open. It creaked a bit as it had not been opened in quite some time. It was dark but the light from the room revealed a candle on the wall just inside the room.

Mandy turned around and grabbed a lighter off of the top of the dresser and lit the candle. After a few flips of her thumb the lighter lit and Mandy lit the candle. The girls were amazed. There was a spiral stair case that led strait down. "I don't get it" Nicole stated. "We are over the back yard, there is no basement under us." The girls slowly descended down the dark spiral stair case. Every so often there would be another candle so Mandy lit them. There were occasional cob webs that hit them in the faces as they descended. "Are these stairs ever going to end" Mandy asked. Finally the stairs ended and the girl's were standing on solid ground. There was a small landing with another door. It too was locked. "Maybe we should go back up Mandy" "Why, we made it this far why turn back now?" "I am a little nervous that's all" Nicole mumbled. Mandy began chanting "scaredy cat scaredy cat" as she began fumbling through the keys trying to unlock the second door in the dim candle light.

Finally a key slid in. Mandy turned the lock. The girl's hearts began to race as Mandy turned the door knob. Slowly she pushed the door open. It creaked as well from not being opened in a long time. It was dark inside and a bit chilly. Immediately inside the door there was another candle on the wall. Mandy lit it. The two girls stepped into the room and looked around in the dim candle light. Mandy lit the lighter as well for additional lighting. "Oh my fucking god" Nicole said softly. "Will you look at this place." "I cant believe my eyes Nicole" Mandy said. The girls just stared in amazement as the dim candle light lit up the dungeon where her mom was tortured and fucked. "This is it" Nicole whispered. Nicole pointed out that there were a few more candles on the walls. They walked to each one and lit them. There didn't seem to be any electricity since there were no light switches. "Look at this place" Mandy stated. They were looking at the chains and shackles hanging from the ceiling where Nicole's moms wrists were restrained over her head. They looked down and saw the short chains and shackles where her mom's ankles were shackled. There was even a pair of 5 inch heels right next to the shackles. They found the spot in that video where her mom was shackled and fucked silly.

The brick walls even resembled a dungeon. There was just an erie feeling being down here. The musky smell gave it the feel of a mid evil dungeon. Nicole walked over to the shackles and raised her hands and placed her wrists into the open shackles. Since she already had on sexy 5 inch heels she spread her legs and placed her ankle into the open ankle shackles and stood in the very same position that her mom did. "Wow" Mandy said.

"Mandy, I can feel her" Nicole said. "Feel who" Mandy mumbled as she walked around Nicole to get a look at her from behind. "My mom." "I can feel my mom inside me as I stand here almost shackled as she was." By now Mandy was behind Nicole. She saw how when Nicole had her arms raised over her head how her dress rode up high in the back and nearly half of her naked ass was exposed. Mandy picked up a whip that was leaning against the wall and playfully slapped it across Nicole's ass. "Smack" Nicole jumped out of the opened shackles and yelled "ouch" "Stop it bitch, that hurt." Mandy laughed and put the whip down.

They continued to look around and then discovered another set of shackles on the ground. "Holy shit," Mandy exclaimed as she pointed to the shackles. Mandy got down on all fours and placed her wrists in the shackles and Nicole walked behind her and placed the open shackles around her friends ankles. "Wow," "I bet your mom was fucked here over and over by your dad" Mandy said. This time as Mandy was on her knees her skirt was over her ass and her naked ass was pointing right at Nicole. Nicole spotted a whip lying on the floor so she picked it up. Without Mandy noticing Nicole slapped her ass with the whip. To Nicole's surprise Mandy didn't even whimper from the slap. "You better stop it girl, this kind of shit turns me on." Nicole set the whip down and Mandy stood up. The two vixens continued to explore the dungeon.

They found a rack with clothing on it. "What in the world are there clothes doing down here." Nicole asked. Mandy leafed through the clothes. "These aren't ordinary clothes Nicole' these are costumes." "Look, look at this outfit and now look at this mask." In the dim light Nicole looked at the mask and realized it was the mask of Charles Manson. "Oh my fucking god" Nicole said. There were several outfits and masks. "Your parents were kinky girl" Mandy said. They continued to explore. "I cant believe your dad dressed up as Charles Manson and fucked your mom." She must have had a real wild side" Mandy stated.

The girls then made the most shocking discovery of all. Nicole noticed video cameras mounted on the ceiling and walls. Every where they looked now they saw cameras. They were aimed at the shackles and in various positions. Nicole looked around and found a stack of video tapes and picked them up. "I'm gonna watch these tonight" Nicole said. "Too bad I have to go home or I would stay and watch with you" Mandy said. "Yeah, too bad" Nicole said.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers