Bless Me Father, For I Have Sinned Ch. 8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers

While Nicole showered Mandy went into the room where she was going to trim Nicole's hair. She pulled the blinds down so they could have privacy in case someone was out side. She made sure that she had all the tools she needed to complete the job. She reached down and picked up the picture of Nicole's mother and studied it carefully. As she looked at the picture she couldn't believe the resemblance between Nicole and her mother. "God, they are identical" Mandy muttered to herself as she set the picture back down. Mandy walked into the kitchen area and poured herself a glass of water while she waited for Nicole to finish showering. Finally she heard the water shut off.

Walking towards the bathroom, Mandy paused outside of the door. "Just wear a robe" Mandy said as she walked to where she was going to cut Nicole's hair. Mandy sat down in the chair as she waited. Finally she heard the bathroom door open. Turning around, Mandy watched as Nicole walked towards her in only a robe and slippers. Mandy jumped up and patted the chair for Nicole to sit.

Nicole jumped up into the chair. She sat there while Mandy walked around her and eyed up her hair. Reaching to the table next to the chair, Nicole picked up the picture of her mom. "Think ya can do it" Nicole asked as she looked up with a smile on her face. Smiling back Mandy said "Just relax and you will look perfect." Nicole set the picture of her mom back down. Mandy began to work on her hair as the girls made small talk.

"I am so relaxed right now" Nicole said. "The hot tub, sauna, and massage really helped me relax" Nicole said. "Plus, getting me off like that really helped take the edge off" Nicole said in a more hushed tone. "That's what friends are for" Mandy said as she continued to trim Nicole's hair.

"So, do you think your dad will be able to resist you tonight" Mandy asked? "Not a chance" Nicole replied as she sat there before Mandy. "Tonight, he is mine" Nicole said. "I have waited so long and planned this through so thoroughly that it can't fail" Nicole said as she smiled. "Tonight, my father will make love to me and we will be joined together not as father and daughter, but as lovers" Nicole said as she watched a tuft of her hair land on her lap.

"When I was younger and first learned what sex was I remembered my mom doing certain things to my dad that made him act differently" Nicole said. "I remember watching from the living room when mom would rub her foot on daddy's leg how he would always get frisky with her."

"Mom would always rub his shoulders and when her fingers would touch his neck he would always pull her down and kiss her hard on the mouth."

"Also, whenever mom wore this dress I always heard them making love afterwards" Nicole said as Mandy continued to work on her hair.

"You sound as ready as you ever will be" Mandy said. "Plus you shouldn't even be as nervous since you aren't a virgin any more" Mandy reiterated as she continued to work on Nicole's golden locks. Nicole grinned, "yeah, you really helped me out with that." Mandy chuckled as she trimmed another tuft of hair from Nicole's head. "Yeah, I remember your first time" Mandy said with a laugh. "You were so inexperienced and scared I was surprised that you were even able to cum" Mandy said. "I know" Nicole replied. "It sure beats laying in my bed alone and masturbating."

As the girls continued talking Mandy put the finishing touches on Nicole's hair. As Mandy ran the blow drier there was silence as the noise was too loud to talk. Moments later Mandy set the hair dryer down and handed Nicole a mirror. "What do ya think" Mandy asked? Nicole took the mirror and raised it up to her face. There was a blank stare on Nicole's face before a smile appeared. "God Mandy, it's perfect" Nicole said as she picked up the picture of her mom again. She compared the image in the picture with that of the mirror. "God I love you for this" Nicole said as she handed the mirror back to Mandy and set the picture down. Reaching down, Mandy pulled the tie on Nicole's robe, allowing her robe to part open. Gazing down at Nicole's bush Mandy said "Hmmmmmm... looks like you need to be touched up a bit." Nicole reached for her detail razor and turned it on. Instinctively Nicole raise her legs up and spread them for Mandy to have more room to work. Nicole watched as Mandy touched up her heart shaped bush. Finally after a few minutes Mandy was finished. "You look good enough to eat right now Nicole, but I'll be a good girl and save it for your father." A smile flashed across Nicole's face as she sat there completely exposed in front of Mandy.

Mandy told Nicole to sit up straight. She pulled out a bunch of make up and began to work on Nicole's face. She only used a small amount of make up due to the unbelievable clear complexion that Nicole had. She applied a light eye liner and then a light lip liner. Finally she was finished and handed Nicole the mirror once again. Nicole took the mirror and with trembling hands raised it to her face. "My God Mandy, I look just like my mom" Nicole said as she stared into the reflection of her self. Slowly she handed the mirror back to Mandy. Mandy took it and set it down.

Mandy walked to the closet where Nicole had her dress. She came back with the dress and the bag of supplies. She set the dress down next to Nicole and then opened the bag. She reached in and pulled out the white thong that Nicole was going to wear. "TA-DA" Mandy said as she held the dainty white material up for Nicole to see. Mandy reached for a bottle of perfume and spritzed the front of the white thong. "Your daddy will go craze when he gets his nose close to these. Mandy handed the dainty perfume scented thong to Nicole. Nicole took it and quickly stood up. She tossed aside the robe she was wearing and then stepped into the thong. She pulled it up until the strap disappeared into her ass crack. She adjusted the waistband until the thin white waistband was high on her hips.

Next Mandy reached into the bag and pulled out the white stocking and garter ensemble. "Girl, your gonna be so fucking hot when your dressed" Mandy said. "I hope I can keep my hands off of you" Mandy said as Nicole began to roll a stocking up her leg. Mandy reached down and took a garter between her fingers and helped Nicole attach the stockings to the garters. Next, Mandy handed Nicole the second stocking. Again, Nicole began to roll the stocking up her leg all the way to her soft thigh. Again, kneeling before Nicole Mandy helped her attach the stocking to the garter. This time when Mandy was finished she reached up and cupped Nicole's ass and pulled her closer. She kissed her lightly on her thong covered pussy. "If daddy doesn't lay you tonight then you better come to my place" Mandy said as she stood up.

Mandy next reached into the bag and pulled out the two clamp on nipple rings. With trembling fingers Mandy squeezed the end causing the loop to open. Slowly she raised her hand up to Nicole's breast. Her nipple wasn't stiff enough so she reached up with her other hand and pinched her bud. A soft moan escaped Nicole's lips as her nipple swelled. Mandy eased the open loop over her now stiff bud. Slowly she let the clamp go. She watched as Nicole again moaned, only this time her eyes fluttered into the back of her head before closing completely.

Mandy reached down and picked up the second piece of jewelry. She squeezed the loop open and reached up to give Nicole's bud a quick pinch. Again Mandy watched the same result as she slowly slid the loop over her taught nipple. Nicole's eyes were in the back of her head as she again moaned from the sensations.

Mandy reached over and grabbed her sexy heels. "Nicole instinctively raised her foot to Mandy's lap. Mandy guided Nicole's sexy foot into the open toe shoe. She fastened the strap up around her ankle before setting her foot back on the ground. Next Nicole raised her other foot to Mandy's lap. Again Mandy guided her ever so soft and sexy foot into the pump. She fastened the strap and again set her foot down on the ground. "Look at those gams" Mandy said as she stood up and walked over to the table.


"Stand up Nicole" Mandy said. Mandy walked over to the standing Nicole and began to spritz her ever so lightly with perfume. "Mmmm..."that smells just like my mom's perfume" Nicole said. "It is, I took it from your mom's closet the last time we were in the dungeon" Mandy said. "I figured you might forget to bring the most important part of the evening" Mandy said as she set the bottle back on the table. "You want your father to have memories of your mom from the get go."

"You want him horny and hard all night because you are reminding him of your mom every time he sees you and smells you" Mandy said as she picked up the beautiful red dress for Nicole.

Walking towards Mandy, Nicole turned around and lifted her arms. Mandy guided the red dress over her head. Nicole slid her arms through the short sleeves as Mandy let the dress slide down Nicole's sexy body. Mandy adjusted the dress so there was ample cleavage showing. The low cut dress came to just above the nipple yet the nipple rings were not evident because of the white ruffled lace around the top edge of the dress. The slit in the side came clear up to her hip. When Nicole walked to the mirror to look at herself Mandy saw Nicole's entire leg. "Girl you are so fucking hot" Mandy said as Nicole modeled for herself in front of the mirror.

Mandy walked over to Nicole. She had the last piece of the outfit in her hands. She reached up and placed the white lace collar around her neck. She fastened it and Nicole was now complete. Nicole turned around and hugged Mandy. "Oh god thank you Mandy for helping me" Nicole said as she pressed her breasts into Mandy's. "Promise me you will come to my place tonight if your daddy doesn't touch you" Mandy said as she kissed Nicole softly on the lips. "Baby, I promise" Nicole said as she turned and walked to the door. "Don't forget you have to give me a ride back home" Nicole said. Mandy grabbed her car keys and they locked up the salon.

Mandy opened the passenger door for Nicole. After getting in she shut the door and walked around to the driver side. She started the car and pulled out of the lot. Looking over at Nicole, Mandy saw how high the slit in her dress really was. Mandy scanned Nicole's leg from her foot to her hip as her leg was partially exposed from the slit in her dress. "Girl, daddy is gonna cum in his pants when he sees you."

"God, I'm wet just from looking at you" Mandy said as she returned her eyes to the road. "I feel so special right now" Nicole said as they sped down the freeway. Mandy reached over and interlocked her fingers between Nicole's. "Girl, I want the details when it's over" Mandy said. Looking over at Mandy Nicole said "you know I'll call you either after it's over or in the morning." Nicole squeezed Mandy's hand as they turned down Mandy's street. Nicole turned into Mandy's driveway and put the car in park. She leaned over and cupped Nicole's face lightly. She leaned over more and kissed Nicole ever so lightly on the lips. For a moment the two ladies slithered their tongues over each other's. "Now go get him tiger" Mandy said as she sat back behind the wheel. Nicole pushed the car door open and stepped out of the car. She shut the door and took a few steps up the driveway before stopping to wave to Mandy as she drove down the road.

As Nicole turned around she heard the front door open. Nicole turned and saw her father standing there on the porch. They stood there for an awkward moment. Nicole looked at her father who was dressed so nicely in his suit. Not a word was said as Nicole watched her father eye her up from head to toe. Nicole too scanned up and down every inch of her father as he stood there on the porch.

Slowly Steve began to walk towards his daughter. Nicole stood there and watched her father draw closer. Suddenly Nicole stood before her dad as he looked down at her. "Your so beautiful" Steve said as he held up a corsage. A smile came across Nicole's face as her father reached up and pinned the flower onto her dress. Nicole watched as his fingers fumbled with the flower and her dress for a moment before finally attaching the flower. "I'm glad you didn't stick me daddy" Nicole said as her smile stretched from ear to ear.

Steve stood back to admire his lovely daughter once again. Holding out his hand Steve said "are you ready to go" as he looked up and saw the limousine pull up in front of the house. Nicole reached out her tiny hand compared to her father's and placed her hand in his palm. As Nicole turned around she saw the limo. A smile stretched even further across her face as she realized that her daddy paid for a limo for the night. As they walked towards the limo Nicole interlocked her fingers between her father's. She squeezed his hand as if to let him know that he was making all of the right moves so far.

The driver opened the door and Steve helped Nicole into the car. Next Steve stepped in and sat down. The driver shut the door and walked up to the driver's seat. Suddenly the limo pulled off. "Oh god daddy this is so sweet" Nicole exclaimed as she checked out the inside of the deluxe limo. "Anything for my little girl" Steve replied as he opened a bottle of wine. Nicole reached over and picked up two wine glasses and held them for her father. Steve tipped the bottle and filled each glass about half way. He set the bottle down and took the glass that Nicole held out for him. "This is for us to have a special night tonight" Steve said as he reached up with his glass. Nicole reached up and just before she clanked her glass into her father's she said "a very special night." Just then the glasses clanked and they drew their glasses to their mouth's. As Nicole sat there sipping on her wine and watching her father she realized that her thong was soaked and her nipples were stiff.

Looking around Steve said "this is a really nice limo, isn't it?"

"God yes daddy, and just to think you got it for us" Nicole said softly as she looked deeply into her father's eyes. Nicole and her father continued to sip on their wine as they were escorted down the road to Bennigans for a lovely dinner. As Nicole sipped on her wine she slowly lifted one leg and crossed it over her other leg. In doing so her dress parted where the slit was and her leg was exposed on top. Nicole watched as her father slowly scanned her leg from foot to thigh. Nicole smiled as she reached with her free hand and pulled the red dress across her leg enough to cover the lace top of her stocking. Nicole sipped her wine as she sat there across from her father. She knew it was only a matter of time because of the way her father looked at her leg. She knew that her game of seduction was under way and she knew that her father wasn't going to be able to resist.

"You look so much like your mother" Steve said as he poured himself a little more wine. "I do" Nicole exclaimed as she held out her glass for her father to refill it. "Your mother had a red dress exactly like the one you are wearing, and she even had heels just like that."

"She loved wearing those platform heels" Steve said as he pointed to his daughter's foot. Smiling to herself Nicole knew that her father was interested. "If he could remember the dress and heels then I really must do look like my mom" Nicole thought to herself. "Even your hair looks just like your mother's" Steve said as he reached out and flipped his finger through her hair. "Every one of your features are identical to your mom."

"I would almost have to think you are an identical twin" Steve said as he sipped more wine.

"Is that a good thing daddy" Nicole asked? A smile appeared on Steve's face as he said "Nicole you are the most beautiful woman on Earth tonight." Nicole smiled and she felt herself blushing slightly. Her father's compliments only made her pussy wetter and throb to the point of a dull ache. She felt her nipples stiffening even more under her dress as her nipple rings kept constant pressure on her hardened buds.

"You look awesome too daddy" Nicole said as she scanned up and down her father quickly. As her eyes passed over his crotch she was treated to the sight of his bulge. She knew by the size of that lump that her and her dress and the wine must be having an effect on him. Being careful as to not stare at her father's crotch for too long Nicole lifted her eyes up to her father's. "The last time I wore this suit your mother and I came here to Bennigans for dinner just before she was killed."

"In fact, your mother wore her red dress and even those same shoes when she came here with me" Steve said as he again scanned up and down his daughter's torso. "What a coincidence daddy" Nicole said softly as her and her father sipped on their wine.

Suddenly the limo hit a bump as it pulled into the parking lot of Bennigans. The driver walked around and opened the door. He helped Nicole step out of the car before making room for Steve to step out. "Be back here at eleven" Steve said to the driver. The driver nodded his head and closed the door before getting back into the limo. Nicole and her father turned to walk to the door when Nicole held up her arm for her father to escort her. Steve held up his arm and Nicole wrapped her arm around his. Together they walked the short distance to the door arm in arm. The door man opened the door and together Nicole and her father walked through.

There were a few people waiting so Steve checked in with the waitress to give her his name since he had made reservations. She told him that their table would be ready in a couple of minutes. Steve and Nicole turned around and sat on the padded bench in front of the window. Nicole again crossed her leg. Her leg was exposed from the slit in the dress and her sexy foot rested against her father's leg. Again Nicole covered up her leg enough to hide the lace stocking top. Nicole wrapped her arm around her father's and smiled at him. "It feels so good for us to be doing something together again daddy" Nicole said as she squeezed her father's arm. "It has been a long time since we have done anything nice together" Steve said as he let his eyes scan his daughter's stocking clad leg from mid thigh down to the tips of her toes.

Looking up Steve saw another pair of nice legs in front of him. He scanned up her legs from her heels to her thigh's where the waitress's skirt came to. Looking up he was a little embarrassed as the waitress was standing before them. "Sir your table is ready" she said softly. "Follow me." Nicole and her father stood up and followed the blonde waitress. Suddenly Nicole realized that she knew who the waitress was. It was Victoria from the salon. As they followed the waitress Nicole herself had a hard time not looking at Victoria's fine legs and ass. "Here you go" the waitress said as she held out her hand towards the table. Suddenly the waitress looked funny at Nicole. "Do I know you" she asked? "Smiling, Nicole said "yeah, we met this morning at the salon, I'm Nicole."

"Oh my god yes, you look so different, so nice dressed like that. "And your boyfriend looks nice tonight too" Victoria said as she quickly glanced up and down Steve. "He is my father" Nicole said as her and Steve sat down. Reaching up with his hand Steve said "It is nice to meet you." Victoria reached out and shook Steve's hand. "Victoria this is my father Steve. Dad, this is Victoria. They shook hands and Nicole was a little jealous as she knew how hot Victoria was and she was worried that her father might become distracted.

"I'm getting off in about ten minutes so I will let the new waitress take your order"

"Enjoy your evening" Victoria said as she turned around and walked back to the kitchen. "I met her today at the salon daddy" Nicole said as she reached out and squeezed her father's hand. "I have to run to the ladies room daddy, that wine ran right through me" Nicole said. She stood up and turned around and walked down the isle way to the rest room. She went into the stall and pissed. Her pussy was so swollen and wet and it caused her some difficulty to piss. Finally when she was finished she wiped herself and her thong as the material was completely soaked. Just as she was about to flush she heard the bathroom door open and close. Nicole flushed the toilet and opened the stall door. A smile flashed across her face when she saw Victoria standing in front of the mirror as she touched up her make up.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers