Blessed by Grace

Story Info
Man has secret affair with brother's wife.
1.4k words
3.82
113.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My brother Charlie and I have always been really competitive. Ever since we were young we have always been trying to out do each other in being the first to do something or to do it better. Charlie finally defeated me when he married Grace. She was sexy like you would not believe. Grace was about medium height with a sexy figure, a juicy bubble butt, tan skin, as well as naturally big and firm boobs. She was a natural brunette but frequently dyed her hair black or blonde and looked hot in any color. I had myself plenty of dirty thoughts about her. I couldn't help it and have no problem admitting it now because its nothing compared to what happened one day...

I went to Charlie and Grace's house to see if Charlie had my God smack CD that I had let him borrow a few days ago. I arrived to find Grace home alone on the couch drinking vodka straight out of the bottle. "Hi Tommy," she said and smiled. "Why don't you come over and sit by me?"

I sat down on the couch next to Grace. She looked at me through her drunken haze. All of a sudden she kissed me really hard. "You're bad!" I said. "What would Charlie think?"

"Charlie doesn't treat me right. I get the feeling he's not interested in me any more," Grace said. "C'mon baby I know you always liked me and if you won't tell than I wont tell. She kissed me again and I put my hands on her tits and started squeezing them. Grace tore off her clothes right away, her sexy body and tan skin looked even more amazing naked in real life than I had ever imagined. Grace reached down and started rubbing the outside of my pants. Then she looked at me dead in the eye, "Take them off!" she said. I pulled my pants down and Grace saw my huge hard on. Her eyes widened, "Damn you have a nice cock!" she said. She couldn't resist and immediately got down on her knees and started to lick my huge rod taking in more each time until my entire cock was down her throat. I was at a loss for words all I could say was "Oh Grace I fucking love you". She reached down and rubbed and squeezed her clit as she slowly stuck a finger up her pussy.

I laid her on her back and put her legs over my shoulders and finger fucked her before I rammed my cock hard up in her. Grace moved her hips as I thrust into her so I could get deeper and licked the juices off her fingers. I pounded Grace's pussy for a while but all of a sudden I felt like I might come and didn't want this to be over any time soon so I eased my cock out of her and bent her over doggy style. I slammed my cock in her and pulled Grace's hair as I fucked her with no mercy and slapped her ass. Grace moaned and her ass jiggled and her pussy was so warm, tight, and wet. I couldn't hold back my load any longer. I pulled out of Grace, turned her over and sprayed a huge load all over her cute face, sweet tits, and belly.

I pushed Grace back and started licking her pussy and fingering her. She moaned under her breath as I licked and sucked on her clit and teased two fingers up her hole. I licked and rubbed harder and harder until Grace's wet hot juices oozed out of her pussy as she let out a scream as her come leaked out all over my fingers. I shoved my fingers in her mouth and she licked them clean. After Grace and I caught our breath I realized what I had just done. I HAD JUST HAD SEX WITH MY BROTHER'S WIFE! That's wrong in so many ways! "Grace I am so sorry. I feel so awful about this!" I started but she put her finger on my lips and hushed me.

"It's okay," Grace said. "Charlie doesn't fuck me right anymore we both liked it so I see nothing wrong. We should do this again some time"...

That Thursday, Charlie had bowling so Grace and I agreed for me to meet her at 7 pm. I drove up to the house and knocked on the door, Grace answered it looking super sexy. She had done her make up for me and was wearing high heels and a tight white evening dress that left nothing to the imagination. "Damn Grace you look so hot I can barely handle it," I said and smacked her butt.

"Thank you," she said as she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. "Let me help you with something," Grace said. She got down on her knees and started slowly rubbing the bulge in my pants. Grace unzipped my jeans and lowered them slowly down my body letting her hands caress my thighs until pants were on the floor. Then she pulled down my boxers and slowly started to kiss the head of my dick and swirl her tongue around the head. She let her tongue travel up and down the shaft as she rubbed my balls with her other hand.

"I can't take any more of this teasing!" I said as I grabbed Grace by her hair and pulled it as I moved my cock in her mouth and fucked her face. Grace opened her throat and let my cock go all the way down, sucking as hard as she can.

All of a sudden Grace took my cock out and looked up at me. "I want you to fuck me," she said. I pulled her on top of me and bounced her on my cock. I rubbed her clit as she rode me and watched her big tits bouncing as she moaned for more. I laid Grace upside down over the back of the couch and rammed her sweet pussy. I kept pounding her harder and faster until I was fucking her full force. Then I started spanking Grace's sexy ass. Her screams got louder and I felt her pussy get real tight on my cock. She let out a wicked howl and I felt her hot come oozing out. I grabbed her ass and moved her all up and down my pole as she creamed all over my cock.

I pulled my cock out and smacked Grace in the face with it and rubbed it between her tits until I was about to come. Then I shoved it in her mouth and gave a mouthful of hot juice. Grace showed me the load on her tongue and then swallowed it. "Holy shit baby," I exclaimed.

"You know, I like being your slut more than I like being Charlie's wife," Grace said and smiled. "You turn me on so much." She started rubbing my dick and getting it hard again. "I just can't get enough," Grace said as I reached full hardness. Grace straddled me and rocked her hips with every thrust so she could feel my throbbing dick in every angle of her pussy. I kissed her face, neck, and chest as she rode me. My thrusting and Grace's riding got more aggressive and passionate and we both were almost to the boiling point. I slammed my cock up into Grace really hard and blew my load up in her explosively and filled her up with my come. At that moment Grace arched her back and started shaking as she squirted her lady love all over my throbbing rod. I kissed her very hard on the lips and slid my tongue into her mouth and kissed her as we came together.

Grace and I secretly fucked around a few times after that and were starting to really fall for each other. One day she came to me looking really upset. "Tommy I'm in a jam," she said. "I'm pregnant!"

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes," she said. "I took six different pregnancy tests and they all came out positive. Charlie would suspect something because we haven't had sex in a long time so I had to fuck him." She looked sad for a moment. Then she looked happy. "Don't be sad though," Grace said and pulled a video tape out of her purse. "I secretly taped it so you wouldn't miss any of the fun!" She put the tape into the VCR. There was a moment of quiet and then the tape came on...