Blind Date

Story Info
August goes on a blind date that goes wrong in a good way.
963 words
3.69
25.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mamaof3
mamaof3
4 Followers

August was admiring herself in the mirror as she was getting ready for her blind date. She found herself to be rather attractive. When looking at her reflection she sees beautiful long brown hair, bright green eyes. She has perky double D tits and a fuckable ass. She is proud of how she looks and hopes her date is happy too. She slipped on a very sexy black lace bra. For a little excitement she left out the panties. She then slips on her skin tight red fitted dress. She was ready early like she always is.

She was feeling a little horny and wanted to get fucked. She slipped one of her smaller 5" vibrators into her purse. Figuring she would have a few minutes when she got to the bar. When she arrived and her date John wasn't there she was happy. She doesn't even know how her friends talked her into this date. She took corner booth. Then she placed her order then waitress brought the drink she asked for and walked away.

August needed a little release so she slid the toy from her purse and slowly slid her dress up. Making sure no one was paying attention to her. When she thought no one was she slid the vibrator in. She instantly started to relax. She clenched her pussy muscles down on the toy and clenched her legs closed. After a few moments of sitting there enjoying the buzzing pleasure in her pussy, It wasn't enough though. She needed more. She got up with the toy in place and went into the bathroom.

No one was in there. In front of the mirror she lifted her dress up to her exposed shaved pussy. She loved the sight of anything in her pussy. She decided to add to the sight and slide down the top of her dress and bra. Now standing there in front of the bar bathroom mirror. She started sliding the toy in and out and started rubbing her clit with her other hand. She was so into it and ready to cum.

She didn't notice that her waitress had come in and was watching her. August didn't know what to do. She was about to stop. Then she noticed the waitress was taking off her top and bra and let it fall to the floor. August hesitated she had never done this before or had even thought about being with a woman before. Seeing this with her large breasts exposed they were so beautiful she wanted to kept going. She wanted to cum for this woman, and then August came for her more than once. Her hands got so wet they were slipping off the toy.

The waitress walked over to August and picked her hands up so she could suck every drop of wetness from them. The Waitress then shoved her tits in Augusts face forcing her to suck a nipple into her mouth. The waitress gasped when August sucked. August got a little bit hornier from the sound. August started rubbing and sucking on those big tits even more. The waitress started sliding the toy in and out of August's overly wet pussy changing her speed faster and slower as she went. The waitress stopped the movement of the toy to occasionally slap her pussy each time a little harder, forcing August to get off again. The waitress then stopped to wash her hands. She needed to get back to work.

August was left wanting more. Realizing she had never been this turned on or wet before. She stood in the bathroom calming her body down and getting her clothing back into the right places. Rinsing the toy off and sliding it back into her purse. Knowing John should be there by now. She walked out of the bathroom and over to her booth. He was there.

He was better looking than she expected. She decided they were just going to have a great night. She was trying hard to pay attention to her date, but the waitress kept coming into her view. August was so distracted by the woman. She was enjoying watching her serve drinks, and leaning over tables washing them off. She was getting wet watching her ass sway back and forth. She just kept wondering how that woman's mouth would feel on her pussy. Also how the waitress pussy would taste on her own lips.

John was starting to notice that August wasn't paying much attention to him. He suggested that they go somewhere else. She suggested they start right here in the booth. She whispered in his ear that she was very, very horny and wet. She pleaded with him to stick his fingers deep in her pussy right here right now. He liked that idea, but confessed to her he didn't want to. Public places weren't for that. She lied and said she knew it wasn't but she would like to try. He told her that he couldn't be with anyone willing to do that. So he left her sitting in the booth alone.

August was a little sad she was going to have to finish what she started by herself. When the waitress came over, asked her if there was anything she needed. August noticed that the waitress was wearing a name tag. Her name was Stacy. August smiled and said "Yes I need Stacy spread before me". Stacy was more than happy to give August her request and said I get off in 10 mins. I'll get you off in 15. With a wink and a sway of the hips Stacy went to hurry and finish her work. She had many ideas of what she was going to do to August that night.

mamaof3
mamaof3
4 Followers